• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
"What would you give for your hearts deepest desire?"
8caeec5ca3204247a383f47e6ff10ffb.jpg

Set in a mystical reflection of the earth where gods and Monsters are known fact. Vampires, werewolves, demigods, Ghosts the whole nine yards. Power is what rules everything in this world and if you arent powerful you find someone who is and negotiate your way to being protected. For at least the past 2000 years humanity has been living a rather peaceful life, though they of course exist as second class citizens due to having some of the least power amongst all who share this world. For centuries the ones who sit at the top have remained the same, mighty gods, and crafty demons who have found ways to build themselves up in power.

Yet for the first time in mortal memory a new power has begun to rise. A human it would seem has somehow attained the ability to grant wishes to others for a price, amd that price is the same that has fueled to power of gods and demons for millenia...souls. His name is Rory and with no ties to divinity or the Hellrealms souls contracted to this human simply lose their ability to go to the afterlife, effectively gaining a type of immortality in addition to their wish. Both gods and demons find it impossible to take the souls gained from this human and with each soul gained this mans Organization grows. His presence has begun to upset the balance of power and that seems to be this mans goal. The question is how will the world react to his ambitions and perhaps more importantly...what are all these people wishing for?

***hello rpers. This is my first attempt at a project here on rpn, the idea is simple a modern set fantasy world where mythologies are true and all somehow overlap. You can play figures from mythology if you see fit, Humans who have made contracts with our Wish granter Rory, vampires, normal People swept up in all this drama. Whatever you want,its kinda a sandbox with a mafia undertone. Id like the story to grow naturally so im not setting an actual plot in stone just gonna be asking for goals from each Character that way we can kinda plot a progrssion path together. If you have any questions im on basically all day. Let me know if you have any concerns***​

Last edited:
This looks really cool, I’d be down to join! Atm the RPs I’m in are super slow and I have a bunch of time now that school is out, so this looks fun!

I'm quite interested in this group RP! I'd like to reserve a Human with the Contract spot, if possible. I don't have any questions now but I'll be sure to ask when it comes up!

I'm quite interested in this group RP! I'd like to reserve a Human with the Contract spot, if possible. I don't have any questions now but I'll be sure to ask when it comes up!
Excellent any ideas as to what the initial wish was? There are some other perks associated with contract holders so here is the general summary of how it works.

The way it works is the wish starts out small like you wishing for wealth and hitting a 20,000$ lottery on a scratch off. but as Rory gets more contracts his power grows thus strengthening all who have contracts with him so that same lotto winner keeps playing and keeps winning eventually hitting bigger jackpots. In addition those who hold contracts are barred from the afterlife and thus kinda cannot really die despite their body being able to be damaged normally. If the body is ever damaged to the point of being unable to function i.e lethal damage like losing your heart or head you vasically become a "Red soul" which is a ghost that is coated in a red membrane that prevents them from being claimed by Reapers, Gods, Demons, Etc. Rory can Eventually learn to put these souls into objects or even new bodies but he is kinda still a rookie at this so time must pass before it becomes possible. Either party may terminate the contract at any time.

Ooh a wish I had in mind was my character having miracle healing powers for diseases (back story to be added~) and injuries.

Ooh a wish I had in mind was my character having miracle healing powers for diseases (back story to be added~) and injuries.
Perhaps something like wishing to be able to heal someone after say a loved one was dying of sickness that couldnt be cured. They shake on it, a weird bolt of reddish lighting arcs between them with no pain or any sensation then when they return to the hospital holding the persons hand for a few minutes makes them wake up.

Also important to note. Humans are not the only ones who can forge contracts With Rory. Any being with a soul can. Meaning essentially only Demons, Gods, Vampires, and other soulless beings are unable to do so. Anything else is fair game. He is particularly fond of Werewolf and Demigod Souls.

Perhaps something like wishing to be able to heal someone after say a loved one was dying of sickness that couldnt be cured. They shake on it, a weird bolt of reddish lighting arcs between them with no pain or any sensation then when they return to the hospital holding the persons hand for a few minutes makes them wake up.
Yeah exactly! Something along those lines!

Lore has been updated with information regarding certain creatures with different histories than the common mythos. Ill be finishing the rest of the lore and hopefully the Cs Page later on today. :)

I hope we get some people wanting to play faction leaders.

Hades & Hela
Zeus & Odin
Quetzelacoatl
Etc.

Oooo and i need to make an Ocean kingdom with the sea gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back