• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern heartline - med drama based rp

bprelac

managing
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
surgery-hospital.gif
set in silver sycamore medical center - one of lower manhattan's most prestigious medical institutions located smack dab in the middle of the financial district. a hospital that's always been known for state of the art treatments, wide usage of clinical studies and experimental treatments and enviable teaching programs; it's essentially every intern's dream to match into a residency program at the button.

wide variety of character slots available - from medical director to student intern, including temporary support characters such as non medical staff of the hospital, patients, etc. would like to equally combine actually medically accurate cases with the extravagant drama we all love in med dramas.

plot lines would be further discussed between players after setup. open to all plot bunnies, both major and minor.

loosely based on new amsterdam && bellevue hospital || sycamore as a reference to the american sycamore tree aka buttonwood that used to be on 68 wall street

You have my interest. I've been wanting to expand my horizons and try a medical drama type RP for awhile.

I have some ideas for a student intern. Interested.

I should clarify that I'm considering writing a surgeon for this. Just need to decide which type of surgeon.

Heyhey!! Thank y'all for showing interest in the idea; I have an exam on the 3rd so I'll be able to make the thread & everything else after that if that's alright w/ y'all :)

thank you for posting this interest thread! take all the time you need; super excited to write with everyone!

update: done w/ exam(s) (forgot i registered for two, not one.... whoops), gonna go take a fat nap and then i'll get to setting up everything!

update no 2: ooc thread is up if yall wanna brainstorm and throw ideas at each other while i set up the chara and main thread : D
Realistic or Modern - h e a r t l i n e | | aka live, laugh, levophed | | med drama rp | | ooc

update no 3: character form thread is up and running!

Slowly working through my CS here - I want to get it all nice and coded up to send out on the main character page! Hopefully looking for completion time Friday at the latest!

I'd love to join if this is still open! Have an idea for a janitorial type character or possibly a nurse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back