• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic β€” 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺. ( 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘡𝘦𝘳 )

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My boys are done for now. Just gotta find theme songs for them....
Edit: also need to decide on what kind of character arcs I could give them. I'm pretty sure Max won't change much but Will probably has to if he'll ever be happy.

Last edited:
low fidelity low fidelity - Heya, I think I will have to sit this one out. A bit busy. I do wish you the best of luck though. The characters look really cool already! Good luck!
no worries, thanks for being interested anyways !

Hiya! Just wanted to run the idea I had for my character's power before I fully dive into developing her. She does have a minor secondary power which is meant to aid with her primary power so I hope that is okay.

Queromancy | The ability to find lost or otherwise special objects and people. Isobel is able to sense the direction of the object/person she is seeking by mentally focusing on the details of it/them. The more details she has of the object/person, the easier it is for her to pinpoint the location of it/them. Alternatively, she is able to to use her power to locate the nearest object of a particular kind, such as a certain kind of jewelry, stationery, or even places. Isobel's powers are limited to a 2 km radius. If the object lies outside this radius she may use scrying to aid her search but the results will be far less accurate.

Memory Reading | A secondary manifestation of her power, Isobel can catch glimpses of a person's memories of the object/person they are finding if she touches them. The person does not need to recall this memory for her to see it.

Hiya! Just wanted to run the idea I had for my character's power before I fully dive into developing her. She does have a minor secondary power which is meant to aid with her primary power so I hope that is okay.

Queromancy | The ability to find lost or otherwise special objects and people. Isobel is able to sense the direction of the object/person she is seeking by mentally focusing on the details of it/them. The more details she has of the object/person, the easier it is for her to pinpoint the location of it/them. Alternatively, she is able to to use her power to locate the nearest object of a particular kind, such as a certain kind of jewelry, stationery, or even places. Isobel's powers are limited to a 2 km radius. If the object lies outside this radius she may use scrying to aid her search but the results will be far less accurate.

Memory Reading | A secondary manifestation of her power, Isobel can catch glimpses of a person's memories of the object/person they are finding if she touches them. The person does not need to recall this memory for her to see it.
hey there! thanks for asking us first. ray and i discussed, and we both agree that her powers are pretty damn cool! i would just say, try to keep her secondary ability pretty minor since she already has quite a, well, powerful power and its all good !

hey there! thanks for asking us first. ray and i discussed, and we both agree that her powers are pretty damn cool! i would just say, try to keep her secondary ability pretty minor since she already has quite a, well, powerful power and its all good !

Ooh great! Thanks! I am going to introduce limitations to her powers as soon as I have time to sit down and write it all out.

Hello! I just posted my first character in the cs thread. Really love the idea of this rp! I wanted to say hello to everyone!

Originators of this rp, please let me know if you'd like me to change anything about my cs!

hello everybody! just wanted to let yall know that the due date has been extended until sunday, the 24th! i'm gonna be a bit busy this weekend so i though an extension would be easier, and give everyone a bit more time to finish up any w.i.p.s or other characters.

i'd also like to mention that ray and i would love to see more applications for both superheroes and villains alike! everyone's characters look great so far, and vigilantes are fun, but it makes little sense if there are too many. thanks!

Last edited:
Hope to finish my characters soon! My laptop charger appears to be broken, so hopefully I can fix that.
yikes, good luck w that! let ray and i know if u need an extension ok? ^-^

sorry low fidelity low fidelity I'm gonna withdraw my placeholder, don't really have the creative motivation to make a good character for this roleplay!

best of luck though, plus there already seems to be so many amazing applicants to choose from! big love xx

v excited to get startedddd omg
its the final countdown *dun dun dun*

Laptop broke again eek, I have a main PC I can use so I’ll try that to finish while troubleshooting my charging issue.

Also, just curious - Is the due date tomorrow or on Sunday? It says Sunday the 23rd, but tomorrow is the 23rd and Saturday haha

Also, just curious - Is the due date tomorrow or on Sunday? It says Sunday the 23rd, but tomorrow is the 23rd and Saturday haha
my bad, i definitely meant the 24th! due date is midnight on sunday c:

Last edited:
wow i just realized i messed up AGAIN lmao i meant midnight on sunday!!

Sorry I’m a little late to the party, pls forgib, the rp premise looks 11/10 by the way! Still taking applications?

I'll be driving an hour on Monday to start my laptop repair, hopefully it can be an issue solved quickly. Gonna try to finish my heroes now on this main PC and suffer bc the keyboard is very small. (If you see an abundance of weird spelling errors when I finish my stuff please tell me bc typing on this is so hard lmao)

I exited out by accident without saving my edit,,,aaaa time to start over.
OOF i know that struggle @_@ good luck yo!! i hope ur laptop is able 2 be saved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back