• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Heartificial : Human Augmentation

Ariel

The Mermaid Slayer
Supporter

Heartificial
''''''''''''Is anything real anymore?
O7qgsuh.gif
"Hello, people of Retica, the largest main city in the Trilands. I come to you with a message from Triological Corporation. You may have been hearing bad things lately about our products, about the harmful effects it may have on the body, but I assure you that our designs for augmentation are the way of the future, a way for mankind to push past limits we never have before. Instead of replacing our inefficient organs and body parts with a copy of the original, why don't we replace it with something better? We only wish to pave a way into the future. Become a Humandroid today!"

Where may I sign up? I love the immersion, straight out the gate too! Already got the chills from this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back