• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β„π•–𝕒𝕣π•₯ℂ𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖-𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
PLOT
You guessed it! This is based off the Netflix show/book heart stopper! Ima be honest, I haven't watched the whole thing and only seen clips of it, but Im so invested I need a role-play like it! The basic plot is, My character who is outed as gay by a ex friend, and who is basically the quiet kid, is befriended by a popular jock (your character). They become close and friendly, YC starting to question their sexuality. There is prom soon, MC wants to ask YC but he already has a date. Though YC just couldn't say no to the girl who asked him out, which he isn't even interested in. This will have angst, fluff, romance, and anything you wanna add! This is only based off of heart stopper, not exactly like it!

Rules are simple, be 17+, have no triggers so we can have dark themes, be active enough (I would like one reply a day but I understand it can't be constant.), and that is mostly it! Down below will be my character, so you can see him before hand! If you wanna role-play this (OOC chat will be in PMS but the role-play will be on a private thread) please PM me!

Onto my guy!

Name: Logan smiff
Nickname: L
Birthday/sign: February 2nd Aquarius
Sexuality: gay/homosexual
Likes: Men, muffins, board games, reading, romance movies, etc
Dislikes: Judgment, himself, body dysmorphia, etc
More info to be revealed..

Face claim:
boy faceclaim.jpeg

Pm if interested !

Users who are viewing this thread