• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง

Alright, my character is done. We now have our Maiden Servant, provided I'm accepted.

I have a question. Since there's more than one person applying for most of the roles what's going to happen with those who don't get accepted? Is there going to be other potential roles opened up? I'd really like a place in this RP, even if it's not as a main role, so I'd actually be upset if I'm not able to participate because you liked somebody else's app better than mine.

It is mentioned before that I do take whoever fits for the role that fits best. I have added two additional roles and I am trying to please as much as I can with everyone, but I cannot do anything when there are plenty of interested applicants. After the deadline, I will figure out what to do.

That's really nice of you to add more roles so that more people can join. I can switch the role I am applying for since a lot of people seem to interested in the girl roles of the story.

It is mentioned before that I do take whoever fits for the role that fits best. I have added two additional roles and I am trying to please as much as I can with everyone, but I cannot do anything when there are plenty of interested applicants. After the deadline, I will figure out what to do.

Well, I saw the new roles and already I have interest if I don't get the one I originally applied for. No worries! I'll just apply for this other one!

Yes, if anything I'll try to figure out the rest of the roles if everyone is interested. As long as it is equal

Seems like you got plenty of interest for sure. I love historical RP's and lately I've been super into Kdramas so this RP was practically made for me, haha.

I still want to complete my original idea for the eunuch character, but I might also change and apply to one of the prince roles.

I would like to change from my original role to one of the new ones lol, I will apply for this one and if you find my app fitting then there we go, if not I will figure something else out โ™ก thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back