• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง

Sign

แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€สŸสŸ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡s
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
2HAx3uH.png

Genre: Romance, Historical
Setting: Set in Joseon

There was a time when everything was at peace
No war, no political corruption.

tumblr_ownptsusJX1vdif55o4_400.gifv
tumblr_ownptsusJX1vdif55o8_400.gifv

Just serenity.
That's what was desired in the Joseon era.
Now, there were three very special stories that were told in the past,
but it isn't my story to tell. It's for you to listen and learn about
six lovers that lived during a time where being able to
love freely was a challenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, short summary. But it's basically going to have three Princes in the Palace and three other female characters outside of the palace entering in.
I would like to add that the history here is going to be fictional and there
won't be that much crazy corruption like there are in other historical drama.
I would love to know if anyone is interested in this plot before I throw it into my thread full of unused roleplays~
If there are people interested, I will make the official plot and applications!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters .
NEHTBIx.gif
Crown Prince
NEHTBIx.gif

The next Prince to become the King.
Although he may seem cold and distant, it is because the King (his father) has fallen in love with the new, young Queen.
Crown Prince's mother had passed away recently and the King has been obsessed with the new queen, he has been upset about the King's infatuation.
Lots of responsibilities for this man and the one that he needs to trust most is his new, trusted eunuch.

eXLlpi6.png
The Eunuch
eXLlpi6.png

Born to hide her identity, she has to be dressed up as a boy to hide a big secret: she was supposed to be married to the Crown Prince.
She did not know this but her family did. Before telling the female that she was going to get married to the Crown Prince,
someone has slaughtered her whole family except her and her older sister when they were just kids.
Now that she has aged into a fine, young lady, with a street-smart and wise personality, she going to become the eunuch of the
Crown Prince, in hopes of finding what went on with her family. (Let's say she passed the eunuch test by cheating)

kHP8vwD.gif
The 2nd Prince
kHP8vwD.gif

An intellect, wise Prince. Everyone knows that he is the best when it comes to brains and he is highly respected.
Many of the citizens want the 4th prince to be the next heir but all he wants to live a life full of knowledge and serenity.
Of course, this turns all upside down when a new scholar joins their group, causing trouble.

RMB8V2P.gif
The Scholar
RMB8V2P.gif

Female scholar wants to learn but in this society, all women are taught to do is to cook, clean, and be a good mother.
She wants something different, and she will have to do it. Taking in the identity of her male friend to go to the palace to
study, she begins her journey in the palace, but the male scholar finds her to be a troublemaker.

X8pfksl.gif
The 5th Prince
X8pfksl.gif

The 5th Prince lives in the palace with his parents. A bit mischievous and playful, he often goes out hiding his identity so that
he can travel around the village without being respected and be in the center of attention. He saves the Female gisaeng
after she is being chased down by some angry men (can be because she tricked them or something) and has been
interested in her ever since. He decides to take her in as a female maiden servant so that she can be kept
out of trouble. Of course, getting close to a maiden servant means trouble when a jealous maiden
whose in love with the 5th Prince finds out.

DUqiJuF.gif
The Maiden Servant
DUqiJuF.gif

Life as a gisaeng, she doesn't want to live her life this way, but she had no choice.
Her parents sold her to the gisaeng at such a young age, she barely remembers it. She has many emotional wounds
and scars in her young life. Sassy and wise to menโ€™s lusty hearts, Female doesnโ€™t hesitate to use her wiles to get her way.
Deep down, from her strong determination, all she wants is to feel like she belongs somewhere. After running away from some
angry men, she bumps into the 5th Prince. He then gives her permission to become his "maiden servant" so that she can run away
from her gisaeng life under one condition: she will help him get out of the palace whenever he wants.

Last edited:
A historical Korean RP? Oh, I'm so in. The Maiden Servant sounds interesting. I should play her.

Ooh, I've always wanted to play the girl that wants to be a scholar, but can't cause female so she pretends to be a dude. *screams* I love it! sdjuifosdhjf.

tentatively interested (ใƒŽ*ยฐโ–ฝยฐ*)

If its not taken i think i would like to place the scholarly prince

(Would also like to know if i could add a role after all lre existing roles are filled)

Last edited:
Oh, great! If everyone that is here, is interested, I can start up the main thread and character sheet ^^

The Enuch (or the 2nd role from the crown prince) looks cool to me.

You guys may go to the cs sheet and make your character there. If there are more than one person who wants a certain role, I might choose whoever fits ~

I'm almost done my character. I admittedly had to do a bit of research on the Gisaeng thing, but I think I have it figured out. They're actually quite similar to Geisha's except Geishas were not actually bound to anyone in servitude. Becoming a Geisha was often voluntary.

Interested, do you have a due date for the characters?

I plan on setting the due date for applications on 12/4/20. Literally, a week from now since my finals are coming up and I'm almost doneeee. Everyone signing up is not set in stone so if you're interested in a spot and want to compete for it, you can go ahead if you'd like^^ BUT I believe so far, no one has signed up for the eunuch

I plan on setting the due date for applications on 12/4/20. Literally, a week from now since my finals are coming up and I'm almost doneeee. Everyone signing up is not set in stone so if you're interested in a spot and want to compete for it, you can go ahead if you'd like^^ BUT I believe so far, no one has signed up for the eunuch
that's great I was interested in that one! :3

I know I am already applied to another one of your plots, but I am very interested in this if it is still open. I would love to play the 5th prince if he is still avaliable.

I know I am already applied to another one of your plots, but I am very interested in this if it is still open. I would love to play the 5th prince if he is still avaliable.
As mentioned, you are open to apply if youd like ^^ I believe there is someone who is applying for that role right now too, but you can apply also if youd like :3

Awesome! I will look through and see who has applied for what because I don't want to cause any conflict. Thank you for letting me join another one of your threads.

Awesome! I will look through and see who has applied for what because I don't want to cause any conflict. Thank you for letting me join another one of your threads.
You dont need to thank me XD
Thank you all for joining my rp ;u;

I still am going to thank you even if I am staring at the roles trying to pick one to apply for. I like them all too. This is hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back