• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐨𝐜

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would anyone prefer discord ooc or the thread here?
I personally don't mind either, but my responses are more slow on RPN just because I don't get notifs all the time or miss notifs.

Updates so far:
I plan on placing the King, the young queen, and whatever side character you guys need to use for the RP also in another thread in the future use so that we all can use them for plot. Don't be afraid of changing up the storyline of your characters also! I just wrote up a little outline of each character, but if it is needed to be changed, I can surely do that~ Some of the wives could also have their children during the same time as others, because the King is a pimp lmao.

Wives and concubines for the King. He is most likely going to be a selfish one but is stuck onto the new Queen like a leech

I've been doing some research on the information too.

"There can only be one Crown Prince, and the king’s other sons with a queen are called “daegun” (대군), or “Grand Prince.” They are often addressed with the term “daegam” (대감), meaning “His Excellency."

If you have characters you wish to add as a side character once I make the thread, please don't hesitate to add to it or let me know!

I did not ever get this notification wow, uh I am here now!

I mean it would have been a custom/sup, but I think I will elect not to use that character or I might strain myself, i will stick with just an app on one of the princes.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I have updated the discord link and if it's a supporting role, that's perfectly fine with me ^^

Sign idk what's wrong but I am still getting an expired and invalid response when I click the link

Sorry for hoping onto this end rather late, but I wanted to pop in say in will most likely join the discord if my prince is accepted because I don't want to mess up the flow of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back