• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ญ

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Pride. Pride. Aww, thank you! I absolutely adored your character and I hope to have to Young-Mi interact with her as a supporting character soon! I can't wait to see how the story unfolds and how everyone's relationships develop.

ๅฎ‹่Ž‰็งฆ

• Park Seon Woo

The third Prince

age.

Twenty-three (23)

gender.

Male

fc

Yoon Shi Yoon

birthday.

Spring 24

Hangul Name

๋ฐ•์„ ์šฐ

height

5'10

weight

143 lbs

eye color

light brown

fun facts

Park Seon Woo is the third Prince in line in the family, but he takes his name from his mother's side since he is not blood related to the actual Crown Prince and the King had disregarded her for a long, long time.

Seonwoo is afraid of blood and death, probably from the past history that had occurred to him.

Seonwoo is often mistaken for the youngest or 4th Prince in the Palace because of his looks.

He hates politics and dealing with them. Whenever there is political tension between who should actually take the demand of the Crown Prince, Seonwoo would literally just disappear because he does not want to cause any trouble or tension. After all, he isn't in it for the throne anyway.

โ™กdesign by triples, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
I'm sure you guys will be happy to know that I am finally going to be pulling my act together and get the second prince done. Now that I am no longer flooded with doctor and orthodontic appointments.

I'm sure you guys will be happy to know that I am finally going to be pulling my act together and get the second prince done. Now that I am no longer flooded with doctor and orthodontic appointments.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Did this die already? Shame. I was looking forward to this one.

That is my fault. I have had the form sitting around, and I felt like I waited too long to say anything. I had a lot of problems going on during that time, and I didn't know how to say anything.

That is my fault. I have had the form sitting around, and I felt like I waited too long to say anything. I had a lot of problems going on during that time, and I didn't know how to say anything.
Don't worry about it! I hope things are doing better with you, your mental health and well being are extremely important! And if everyone is still down for this we can always do it!! :)

Always down whenever you guys are! Been waiting patiently lmao.

Okay! If Pride. Pride. is still interested, I don't mind waiting. Definitely not in a rush to start but I do hope we can soon! I think the story would be really fun to write about with everyone. If Pride isn't interested, would you be taking the role or would you open it to others, Sign Sign ?

I would definitely still be interested if you guys are. I got a bit busy with medical things in life, but I could definitely get my form finished during the weekend. If that is okay with you guys.

Yeah, just a bunch of genetic problems have decided to pop in recent times. Nothing serious but it will get worse if I don't take care of it.

haven't replied here in a bit, but yes, i'd be down to wait too!
replies might be a bit slow from me if we start super soon since i've hit a sorta busy spot irl, so this is good for me too (ยด๏ฝฅแด—๏ฝฅ ` )

So long as we're all still interested, the flow of the RP will continue even if we may take some time to reply. So No worries! Uxie Uxie

Pride. Pride. I see! Well, do take care of yourself. We'll be looking forward to your sheet, but don't force yourself too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back