• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy heart of a machine :: original search (m/f)

neco

MEGA BAKA
hoping it's OK to have two separate search threads going like this, don't think I saw anything in the rules disallowing it but apologies to the janitors mods if I'm blind and wrong.​
...anyways, hi, I'm Neco. got this neat little idea for an RP that's been sitting around in my head for a bit and figured I may as well make a search for it. I'm super, super rusty and it's been ages since I've done any RP whatsoever, so I'm pretty excited to try and get back into things again. gonna try and keep this thread nice and brief so I don't bore anyone to death with endless rambling.​
  • over 18.
  • semi-literate, I think. not so sure nowadays but that's what I used to be back when I was actively writing. I'll do my best to keep up with you, at the very least.
  • OK writing over PMs or threads, lemme know which you'd prefer!
  • not very comfortable using photos of actual people for characters, can't quite explain why but it kinda creeps me out. prefer to use anime or any sorta artwork instead.
  • relaxed and patient, please do take your time and just have fun writing, and I'll do the same!
  • I like cats and vidya games.
  • I'm tired.
no doubt there's some ultra important stuff I'm forgetting to mention (as usual, haha ( ; - ; )), so if there's something you wanna know that's not listed here, don't be afraid to ask!​
this particular idea centers around the pairing of an android and a human girl, and I... kinda already have a character in mind for the girl, so I'm looking for someone to play the role of the android in this!​
there will be eventual romance, so sorry if that's not quite your thing, but I'm a super softie for sweet romantic junk so I can't help it, hah.​
the setting is kinda post-apocalyptic, sorta? If you've ever played the game Nier (original or Automata, but more the latter than the former) it'd be very, very similar to that kinda world.​
the ultra basic gist of it is, some massive war happened years ago involving robot soldiers and whatnot that pretty much destroyed everything. the girl is one of few humans left who survived it all, and the android guy was a soldier who... may or may not have been involved in essentially orphaning the girl while the war was going on. not too sure on this part, extra drama but on the other hand maybe a bit too messed up, lol. with the war ended, the android loses his purpose for existing. nothing left to kill and no one left to tell him who to kill, he begins wandering aimlessly, inevitably leading him to meet a cheery, curious young girl who ends up sticking to him like cute and way too talkative glue. the more time they spend together, the more the android changes, developing a will of his own, and slowly but surely becoming something much more than a mere killing machine...​
open to suggestions and discussion on all this, of course! don't quite have all the little details worked out and a bunch of stuff is still really vague, so yeah.​
...or we could just make stuff up as we go, whatever works I guess, hah.​
only things I don't quite want altered for this are the genders (no twisting this into m/m or f/f, please!) and the android being a soldier.​
oh, and to be a bit blunt, not looking to do any doubling for this either. I'd like for this to be centered around these two characters only more or less, so yep.​
kinda exhausted at the moment, so apologies if literally nothing I wrote makes any sense whatsoever! please send me a PM instead of posting here if you're interested!
I respond to PMs much faster than I do posts, and thread notifications are kinda weird for me sometimes so messages are the best way to contact me usually.​
anyways, thanks for visiting my super boring thread! see ya, and hope you have a great day/night/afternoon/whatever! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back