• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐๐ฌ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐  |โ˜ผ| ๐‚๐’

mogy

your mom's friend

healdsburg, c
a

whatever you're into: get into healdsburg!

main

ooc

applications...

GENERAL
Full Name
Nickname(s)
Age (18 or 19)
Birthdate
Faceclaim (must be realistic)

VISUAL
Appearance Overview (1-3 paragraphs)
Extras (anything else you would like to add, this is your creative freedom)

PERSONALITY
Overview (1-3 paragraphs)
Likes (5+)
Dislikes (5+)

HISTORY
2-4 paragraphs, must have grown up in Healdsburg for an extended period of time (i.e. could have left for some of high school, could have arrived in middle school and stayed through until now, etc.)

QUESTIONS
(Please answer the three following questions as your character. This will help us better understand your character!)

1. What's your favourite memory of growing up in Healdsburg?

2. What are your future ambitions? Do you plan to stay in Healdsburg or are you getting out?

3. What brought you back to Healdsburg (or what kept you here if you never left)? Whatโ€™s one thing that you want to accomplish by being back?

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• All I Need To Do
      Princess Chelsea

name
      Oates Oates
      nicknames
      'Oat', 'O', 'Oatie'
      date of birth
      August 22nd
      sexuality
      Bisexual
      occupation
      So. Many. Jobs.
      face claim
      Joshua Bassett
    left
    right
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• Crush
      Tessa Violet

name
      Charlotte May Howell
      nicknames
      Charlie, Charles
      date of birth
      January24th
      sexuality
      Heterosexual
      occupation
      Cashier @ Main St
      field of study
      Biochemistry
    left
    right
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• me & mr jones
      amy winehouse

name
      Niamh (nee-ve) Foster
      nickname
      'Nee', 'Blondie'
      date of birth
      March 3rd
      sexuality
      Pansexual
      occupation
      Waitress
      face claim
      Florence Pugh
    left
    right
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• ICON IN THE MAKING
      Sawyer Washington
      Healdsburg, CA

code by birth of venus.

filler

filler

filler

filler

• ellie.

go bad bitch go

song name

artist name

character name

Eleanor Sara Alvarez

nickname(s)

Ellie, Ella,El

18(September 11)

sexuality

Bisexual

?design by natasha., coded by uxie?

• tab one

tab two

tab three

tab four

• ricky scotch

excuse me, i need to be in a place where not a lot of people are around

PERSONALITY
      VIRTUES

good-listener
      talkative
      independent
      impulsive
      VICES
      chaotic
      narcisstic
      rude
      dishonest

Ricky is someone who talks a lot but says quite a little, he would be a great political some day. His personality is based around on how others perceive him and his confidence just the same. Ricky feels at home about every where and makes every home his except his own. His mother makes him feel worthless, holding her will over his head. Ricky tries to please her as much as he can but it's impossible. Him and his brother Tierry were always raised with an iron fist and so their manners should be great, right? The opposite had happened and they're both talked about as often rude or unmannered.

tab one

Last edited:

scroll

scroll

โ
iโ€™m actually begging you to chill the fuck out.

ex manic pixie dreamgirl

eloise.

full name

eloise garrison

nicknames

el,ellie

eighteen

date of birth

eighteenth of june

female (she/her)

sexuality

bisexual

star sign

gemini

place of birth

san francisco, california

meet me in the pale moonlight

lana del rey

visage

height

5ft9

weight

125lbs

hair

currently platinum blonde with a darker root, she recently cut it to just below her shoulders where it usually rests in a loose wave if itโ€™s not thrown into a half up half down style. sheโ€™s forever dyeing it different colours, it was a pale pink last, but naturally itโ€™s dirty blonde.

eyes

round, very expressive. a light bluey, green. usually ringed in colourful eyeliner, or remnants of that eyeliner from the night before.

skin tone

sheโ€™s very pale, almost ghostly in the winter and bruises extremely easily.

build

slim,willowy.

style

here!

faceclaim

hunter schafer

psyche

Eloiseโ€™s outgoing and bubbly nature lends itself nicely to her vibrant appearance. She has a lively, dynamic personality that she has found appeals greatly to some and really pisses off others. Usually peopleโ€™s annoyance comes from misinterpreting the colourful make-up and loud laughter as an attempt to draw attention away from those around her when in actual fact, Eloise would prefer the opposite. With her reputation comes a constant anxiety and concern that she isnโ€™t presenting the way she should or interacting with others how they expect her to. Eloise loves a thrill and is pretty much up for trying anything, with very little thought about what it might mean tomorrow, this has gotten her into trouble before.

Not only does she feel her positive emotions intensely, her seemingly bulletproof confidence can be very easily bruised which goes hand in hand with her people pleasing tendencies. Eloise loves to be loved and loves to love others, for a period, in her younger teenage years thatโ€™s all she really cared about and would do anything to receive the validation she craved. But recently, over the last school year, Eloise decided to go on the offensive. She who would once emotionally lay herself bare with very little hesitancy has become slightly more restrained, and cautious. Along with that sheโ€™s become quicker to anger and has less qualms about expressing her annoyance to those around her.

Positive traits: outgoing, easygoing, sincere, creative, sociable, fun loving, friendly.

Negative traits: impulsive, quick to anger, easily hurt, unpredictable, inattentive, thrill seeker.

hobbies

painting, fashion design, sewing, surfing, swimming, upcycling, thrifting.

clubs/extracurriculars

volleyball, surfing,

iced coffee, cats, thrifting, oil painting, sketching, swimming, surfing, glitter, colourful eyeliner, sewing, sunglasses, heeled boots, hair dye, novelty keychains, hyper pop, indie pop

dislikes

milk, chunky insects, horses, showtunes, rain, bland food, sour candy, uniforms

history

TW: drug alcohol use, dead beat dad, implied sexualization of underage character

0-7 years old
Eloise Garrison was born at four in the morning on June eighteenth in San Francisco to mom Olivia Garrison (a visual artist) and dad Robert Davidson (an insurance lawyer). For the first seven years of her life Eloise, her mother, and her father lived in relative comfort in a two-bedroom apartment. All El remembers from this time is the small sliver of the blue ocean she could see from the living room window and the muffled arguments she could hear behind the closed door of her bedroom. A few days after her seventh birthday Olivia sat her only daughter down and explained that daddy would be moving out for a while to take some time away. Even at her young age Eloise could understand that โ€˜taking time awayโ€™ meant Olivia had thrown all his shit into trash bags and kicked him out, sheโ€™d been eavesdropping the whole time. Eloise wasnโ€™t particularly phased by her fatherโ€™s absence, in fact the closest Robert had ever come to being attentive was when he would get drunk and suddenly, they would be dancing, singing, and heโ€™d be regaling stories of his law school days, before fatherhood. It was the only type of affection she or her mother would regularly receive from him.

8-12 years old
Eloise and her mom became closer than ever. El was always a creative child and Olivia taught her all she knew about charcoals, oils, watercolors, pastels, and encouraged any form of creative outlet Eloise chose, including a second-hand sewing machine for her eighth birthday. Over the years Eloise had very little contact with her father who had moved out of state, what started as weekly phone calls and monthly visits slowly trickled into monthly phone calls and yearly visits if Eloise couldnโ€™t find a way to get out of them. Olivia was involved with some questionable guys over the years, failing sculptors who crashed at their place for a few weeks and then stole their silverware, or wealthy art dealers who would take Eloise and her mom on a road trip and then go back to his wife and children when heโ€™d finished that stage of his mid-life crisis. Eloise never felt unsafe around these men but as she grew up, she found that she followed in her mother's footsteps, intense emotional investment that always ended in her being walked all over, leaving El to pick up the pieces.

12-18 years old

Eloise understands the invention of the internet was incredibly beneficial to society, in fact Eloise is fully aware of her addiction to her phone, but twelve-year-old El could probably have done without some of its mature sides. It was the classic tale of a tween with low self-esteem getting access to the internet too early and seeking out attention and approval wherever she could find it, and when it appeared in real life, that was even better. Around this time Olivia had met a new partner, someone completely unlike her previous flings in more ways than one. Sarah Allen, a Healdsburg native, was the responsible, emotionally mature museum curator that was ready to be there for both Eloise and her mom like no one had been before. The couple got married a year later.

Eloise began thriving in the new party scene that had been unlocked, as someone with very little inhibitions Eloise jumped at the chance to try any illicit substance or drink that was passed her way. El enjoyed highschool for the most part, although she spent most of her time wishing she was somewhere else, art school to be exact. After her Mom got a job opportunity that led to a pay rise, Eloise got an opportunity to attend an alternative school for the creative arts back in San Fran. She boarded there, returning for holidays and summer, by the end of her senior year she had a spot in her dream college

gallery

connections

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

character name

miscellaneous

1. What's your favourite memory of growing up in Healdsburg?

โ€œOh, actually this is an easy one. So my first Christmas in Healdsburg I was thirteen, right, and Iโ€™d never had a real Christmas tree, like, not even one of those tacky little plastic ones. We could never afford it, didnโ€™t have the space either. But suddenly we had like a whole house and a ceiling you couldnโ€™t touch by standing on your tippy toes, so we drove out to this lot like 10 miles out of town where Sarah, whoโ€™s my step-mom, used to get her trees when she was younger. We were a little hyped up on candy canes so of course we chose the biggest one there. Fully not realizing we couldnโ€™t fit it into the car like, there was no way of getting it in, and the tree dude was pretty serious about his all sales final thing. So we ended up just stuffing it through the back and having to bend it over, we were holding on for dear life the whole ride back and by the time we put it up it had this super noticeable slant in it. We had to like, tape the star on top. But you know we decorated it as a family, was probably the first time I felt at home there since weโ€™d arrived.โ€

2. What are your future ambitions? Do you plan to stay in Healdsburg or are you getting out?

โ€œIโ€™m getting out of here as soon as possible. Like, not in a bad way but Iโ€™ve got a spot in my dream college and honestly, I mentally checked out of this place as soon as I crossed the stage at graduation. I mean thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™m ever gonna be gone from this place for good, my moms arenโ€™t leaving here unless theyโ€™re in a bodybag, or they finally buy that villa in the South of France theyโ€™ve always talked about.โ€

3. What brought you back to Healdsburg (or what kept you here if you never left)? Whatโ€™s one thing that you want to accomplish by being back?

โ€œSchool finished, boarders had to be out by the end of term and I donโ€™t move into my new dorm for a couple months so here I am. Also my momโ€™s health isnโ€™t great at the moment so Iโ€™m gonna help her out.โ€

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

• Spare your sympathies, everybody wants to be my enemy.

appearance

height

5'11

weight

64 kg

hair c.

Black

eye c.

Light brown/Yellow

hair styling

Shaved on both sides with his fringe reaching his chin, Aurelian has taken great pains to learn how to cut his own hair into something messy but presentable that fits well into his aesthetic of terror.

eyes

Often reflecting a deep anger, he has light brown eyes that often appear amber or yellow with rage. Yet despite the continual fury that burns within them, there lacks a true monster lurking beneath the surface. The feeling that there's a genuine authenticity to him. Please ignore the blue eyes of the face claim.

build

Naturally lean, Aurelian has decided to start working out recently. He's slowly building muscle, but for now he's remained lean and lanky. He is surprisingly strong though, and has scars on his knuckles.

style

A fan of alternative stylings, he prefers dark clothes and silver jewelry and leather. The dark emo looks added with chains and spikes that make him look just about as scary as his temperament makes him.

body mods.

Aurelian has two tattoos. There's a flourished "Pride" on his forearm (the deadly sin), and an angel on his chest. He has his lobes pierced, his left cartilege pierced, and he recently got his right flat pierced. He wants more.

faceclaim

John Supnik

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

sequoia.

diner girl.

name.

sequoia dawn.

n. names.

coya, dawn, dawny.

age.

19 years young.

birthdate.

feb. 14th, 2003.

cisfemale.

sexuality

heterosexual.

faceclaim

scarletsblade.

i'm a b*tch. i'm a tease. i'm a goddess on my knees. when you hurt, when you suffer, i'm your angel undercover. i've been numbed, i'm revived. can't say i'm not alive, you know you wouldn't want it any other way. -- b*tch, meredith brooks.

healdsburg's diner girl.

visage. โœง​

hair color/style โ—ฆ curly and dyed blonde hair is styled haphazardly around a cherubic face, full of volume and shine. leave sequoia bored for too long and she has a brand new box of hair dye waiting for her under the sink, never feeling the least bit fearful of the results. on occasions, her curly head of hair is styled to her liking (it is never not done); straightened, in an up-do, or bouncing around her head. lately she has kept it blonde for so long that it is beginning to be mistaken for her natural color and she has no plans to change it.. yet. the only time she isn't in love with her hair is when she has to cough up funds to take care of it.

attire โ—ฆ sequoia's closet comes in a wide range of prices; from garage sale free to brand name expensive. but one thing's for sure, no matter the weather, the pretty petite woman is almost never covered. whether she is dressed in highly feminine silk, lace and flowers or caught embracing dark feminine energy with demonia boots and leather corsets, she will not ever pair a random jacket with her outfits if she didn't pick it out herself. almost 100% of the time her outfits are paired with accessories from a handful of rings, to bangles and beaded bracelets, to layered necklaces. sequoia loves it all, the only time dressing down is being forced in her vintage diner attire. but if she can get away with adding her own touch to the uniform, she will do so.

modifications โ—ฆ sequoia has a few piercings, some totally intentional and some being results of dares she would never turn down. to name a few, she has a nose piercing, ear piercings on both sides, and nipple piercings. however, she doesn't have any tattoos and one day, she is looking to change that.

personality. โœง​

overview โ—ฆ to society, sequoia is your stereotypical, cookie cutter copy of the deliquency that's "wrong with the new generation today." while her attire doesn't exactly scream angelic to the mortal pair of eyes, an angel is exactly what you would describe her to be once you got a conversation out of her. aside from her occasional bad days, the blonde always tries to wear her heart on her sleeve to a certain extent that won't get her hurt by selfishness.

but every angel has a little devil on their shoulders, and that little red man is always whispering in her ear during her reckless moments. even though sequoia is still able to maintain her boundaries, the same cannot be said when she's under the influence of alcohol. being a lightweight, a friend could pretty much whisper any dare into her ear and she would be up for the challenge. it's not often that it does happen, but someone needs to take her beer or red solo cup away or else she'll jump buck naked into a pool knowing good and well that she cannot swim.

sequoia does a decent job of showing off the confidence within herself. and there is nothing different skin deep that would point to anything different. the shirley temple gal is really as confident as she appears to be, often owning up to her downfalls and shaking them off. in her eyes, the world is too big and the people around her are too caught up in their own lives to care about what she's doing, so why should she dwell on the bad? she can just be better tomorrow.

likes โ—ฆ strawberry milkshakes with maraschino cherries, her travel sized word search activity book, nature walks, working at her father's diner, & the rain.

dislikes โ—ฆ being thrown into other people's conflicts, foul body hygiene, the smell of oranges, sour candy, & people who lack common sense.

history. โœง​

life in healdsburg, ca โ—ฆ born on the international day of love, sequoia was a ray of sunshine to the dawn family. having been mason and amelia dawn's one and only child, their baby girl coya was exposed to the most purest form of love and joy. one could say that she hit the lotto in the parent department, never having to seek therapy for parent toxicity or having to visit one parent on the weekends because of custody issues.

sequoia had spent her entire life in healdsburg, having been the start of a new dawn generation to occupy the town. she was enrolled in healdsburg's elementary, middle, and high school, finally snatching her diploma just recently. after school shifts at her parent's popular, vintage themed diner kept her preoccupied, only recently loosening the reigns on sequoia when she finally turned 18 years old. and even after she was free to do as she pleased, leaving her place at the diner was something she could not do. but juggling a full time job with her own social life wasn't an impossible task for her. she still manages to make some time for herself and with some friends whenever the opportunity is presented to her.

with her future place as the owner of 'Meals On Wheels' diner and a cozy, fully paid off suburban home, sequoia was thankfully given a lot to look forward to. even while in pampers, she would be financially stable and comfortable living in healdsburg for the rest of her life if her heart desired it.

q+a with sequoia dawn. โœง​

what's your favorite memory growing up in healdsburg? โ—ฆ "i'd say my fav memory growing up here is.. ummm... well i really can't pick just one. let me think.. wait wait wait, i know! it would have to be whenever my mom and dad took me out every year to their dinner dates because my birthday fell on valentine's day. it was honestly so sweet, us three would share a heart-shaped marble cake and have some strawberry milkshakes at the diner. my dad's employees would sometimes join in on it and plan something special for us. the entire diner was family, actually.. still is to me."

what are your future ambitions? do you plan to stay in healdsburg or are you getting out? โ—ฆ "i really want to just.. well maybe do some traveling outside of healdsburg with some friends. one of those classic spontaneous little roadtrips, ya'know? but i don't have any exact plans as far as college goes. i want to take at least one or two years off from the whole school scene just to spend time doing the things that i want to do. pick up some hobbies! once the college season rolls around, i'll probably just go to the community college in healdsburg until i find my true calling. but i don't see myself leaving permanently, i have a lot to look forward to here."

what here in healdsburg kept you? โ—ฆ "my friends, my mom and dad, the diner.. it's all kept me here. i love it here in healdsburg even though it's small. it's my kind of scene and it has everything i could ever want and need here. if i want to switch it up, i'll plan a trip or two, but this is my home sweet home. i don't need the grand city or the flashy lights to keep me happy.."

photo gallery.

she's an angel underneath, innocent and so sweet.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• Even if you don't know him you've definitely seen him around. With flashy roller wheels and frankly bad style choices at times, he's kind of hard to miss. He and his parents settled in Healdsburg during his elementary school years and he's been there since.

See you later, roller skater

Jordyn

Metamodernity

Vansire

Jordyn Kasem

Jordy < 3, Dee

February 26, Pisces

19 years old

Male (He/Him)

Bisexual

FC: First Kanaphan Puirakul

โ™กdesign by natasha., coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
ahhh i'm a little late, i'm sorry!

eunoia.

calliope byrne.

name.

calliope byrne

a.k.a.

calli

age.

eighteen ; july 16

occupation.

barista

p.o.b.

san francisco, california

visage.

height.

5'1 ; 155cm

appearance.

calli's naturally dark brown hair has been dyed time and time again: first purple, then red, then blue. it's currently a hot pink that has faded into something much softer and far less intense. she keeps it a decent length, usually around her waist. she enjoys playing with her hair and takes creative liberties when styling it often.

aside from her hair, the most immediately noticeable thing about calliope is how small she is. not only in height, with most of her peers towering over her, but in frame as well. her body is all sharp angles and jutting bones. her facial features, however, are small, with does eyes and plump lips, and makeup expertly applied to accentuate them.

calliope tends to adorn her small frame with oversized shirts and hoodies, and baggy pants. more often than not she's wearing neutral colors - blacks and whites. in situations where she's more comfortable, she deviates from this and dons a far more revealing wardrobe, consisting of tight tops and short skirts. regardless of what she's wearing, she always layers several necklaces, usually thick chains of various lengths and designs, and a couple of rings. makeup is always applied before leaving the house, red cheeks, sharp eyeliner, and dark eyeshadow.

faceclaim.

zaperwave

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• Human
    Dodie

name
    Tallulah Luna Woods
    nicknames
    Lulu
    date of birth
    March 21st
    sexuality
    Pansexual
    occupation
    Florist/Photographer
    field of study
    Biology
left
right
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• The world only exists in your eyes. You can make it as big or as small as you want.

appearance

height

5'10

weight

hair c.

Brown

eye c.

blue

hair styling

It's best to just let his hair do what it wants. Not that its difficult to deal with, but every time he does anything different, he hates it. So it stays short and curly.

Distinguishing

Blue eyes that stand out against his skin, and of course, there's the wheelchair too

Style

Axel dresses more comfortable than fashionable. He used to try, but whatโ€™s the point?

faceclaim

Tyrone Smithers

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
NOTE: His history is unfinished as of right now--I currently have the flu and have been trying to type this for d a y s and I wanted to get it in before any sore of deadline! I hope to have his history done within the next day or so, but this flu is kicking my b u t t (plz get your flu shot this sucks)

general
    Daniel
    full name
    Daniel Rosemary Winters
    sexuality
    Homosexual
    date of birth
    April 3rd
    place of birth
    Melburn, Australia
    The Caregiver
    ethnicity.