• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KirinSkulls

Hello fellow writers! I'm looking for folks who would be interested in trying to survive the chaotic world of Hazbin Hotel! I'm 30 years old and juggle full-time work and caring for animals. I may not be able to reply every day but will do my best and will let you know!

⭐ I am normally a descriptive writer who tends to write multiple paragraphs, but I'm very flexible when it comes to post length.​
⭐ Must be 18+! I'm not comfortable roleplaying with anyone under 18.​
⭐ I do have an OC and can provide her information to those who are interested. She is a new-ish Sinner demon with a celestial canine, lantern, and woodsy theme. She is on a quest to find redemption all the while trying to keep from falling even deeper into hell's countless threats. Will you take part in the escape or thwart such plans?​
⭐ Though I am on the lookout for canon roleplayers (specifically of the 3 V Overlords), I am OC-friendly! I can double as a canon character if it is requested, I just ask they do the same.​
⭐ I love dark, angsty themes, but have no problem adding comedic relief and action.​
⭐ Character development is huge for me and something I aim for when roleplaying.​
⭐ Shipping does not have to be involved! I'm open to platonic dynamics, antagonistic relationships, boss and employee, etc.​
⭐ I'm open to plotting or just winging it, it all depends on what you're most comfortable with!​
Please PM me or post here if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back