• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel or Danganronpa roleplay anyone?

Manga_Is_Literature

"You no like bugs?!"--Cinnamon roll Gonta
Writing Style: 3rd POV, 1 paragraph minimum, 6 paragraphs maximum. Each paragraph should have at least 6-8 decent lines!

Triggers: heavy angst, eating disorders, self harm

Pairings: BxB, GxG, BxG, OCxCC, CCxCC, OCxOC. (FOR BXG DOUBLING IS REQUIRED THOUGH!!)

Extra: Willing to double and triple up.

Character's I can play as: Angel, Niffty, Charlie, my male OC, my female OC

Character's I'd like you to play as: Any that you want to :3

Pairings I'm craving at the moment:

Angel x Alastor {With me as Angel}
Niffty x Alastor {With me as Niffty}
Charlie x Vagatha {With me as Charlie}

Character's I can play as: Chihiro, Toko, Kyoko, Hifumi, Makoto, Byakuya, Junko, Mukuro, {Human} Monokuma, {Regular} Monokuma, my male OC, my female OC

Character's I'd like you to play as: Any that you'd like to :3

Pairings I'm craving at the moment:

Human Monokuma x Junko {With me as either}
Makoto x Kyoko {With me as Kyoko}
Chihiro x Mondo {With me as Chihiro}
Byakuya x Makoto {With me as either}
Byakuya x Toko {With me as Toko}

Character's that I can play as: Nagito, Alter Ego, {Human} Monokuma, {Regular} Monokuma, {Human} Usami, {Regular} Usami, Hiyoko, my male OC, my female OC, Hajime, Sonia, Peko, Ibuki

Character's I want you to play as: any you want to :3

Pairings I'm craving right now:

Hajime x Nagito {With me as either}
Sonia x Gundham {With me as Sonia}
Fuyuhiko x Peko {With me as Peko}
Human Usami x Chiaki {With me as Human Usami}

Misc. Ship that has characters from both: Nagito Komaeda x Makoto Naegi (me as either)

Please DM me I'd you'd like to roleplay^^​

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to add an introduction/about me section! My name is Mikala, but call me Mickey! I'm a 22 year old female and I live in Nevada! I have a friend on here that actually suggested I come on here, her username is Miu-Miu and she's part of my friend group! ^^

Adding Something!!:
For OCs, please make sure to have a detailed character sheet please!

Sorry forgot to add that in the pairings part ^^;

I believe there's this thing called bumping on here? I read that it's putting bump at the end of your post to make sure people see it once every 24 hours? so uhm here's my first bump yay^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back