• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss~?

Miss Dolly

That´s soooo Fetch~!
Hello out there, wonderful creators in the art of roleplaying~
fb4ad1aad3c0ce25ad01e84bf81617ab81b4619d.gifv

Edit 2022/07/29 - Open again~
Edit 2021/09/09- Spots have been filled, for now!

Seems like my title caught your attention? Lovely! Decided to make a separate thread for this hellish fandom, so hopefully I´m gonna find a fellow Vivziepop fan~

My name is Emelie, age 26, from Sweden. I have been in the swing of roleplaying on and off for about 9 years now, consider myself a fairly decent writer. When it comes to the lovely art of roleplaying, I´m a pretty chill partner, though one rule I´m firm with is that my partner must be 18+ , that´s just what I´m most comfortable with. And considering we´re gonna dive into Hell here people, it´s gonna get dark. I need someone who can handle angst, drama, gore, a slutty sexy spider boi, a cannibalistic deer, a cursing bartender....the list goes on and on. Might as well add I only roleplay through PM´s on this site, that´s just how it is, darlings.

My post length may differ from 2 - 8 paragraphs, sometimes more if the inspo really hits home. Depends on what´s going on in life, what happens in our story, how my muse is doing, ya know? All I´m asking, is something to work with from my partner....preferably no one-liners, please? What are we gonna do with those, huh? Me no like, cease and desist!

I can almost guarantee a post every few days, at the least once a week, and would love if you could grant me that in return. Of course, sometimes life happens, I understand completely, I myself have a full-time job and it gets hectic at times. Communicate with me, I am very understanding.

I adore OOC chats, where we can share our ideas and work on the plot, as well as get to know each other and just be silly together, no need to be shy.

Some romance in our story would be amazing btw, doesn´t have to be the main focus, but I´m a sucker for it. I´m comfortable with all ships, MxM, FxM, FxF. Both canon and OC´s are welcomed. Also, more than willing to double, triple, bring it!

Now then, enough about me, let´s dive into the good stuff.

As you´ve guessed from my title (I hope) is that I´m looking for a Hazbin Hotel roleplay. There´s simply so much to do with this concept and I want to explore. Yes, we will hopefully get more episodes in the future, but for the time being, I´m more than content with creating stories with someone.

Let´s delve into the characters, their dynamics, their past lives. How did Angel end up in Valentino´s clutches? What was it like being gay back in the 30´s, part of a mob family no less? What happened to Vaggie´s eye? Who is The Radio Demon really? What are Alastor´s motives? How did Husk and Niffty come to be in his services? Why has Charlie always been a failure? And, most importantly, is Redemption even possible?

Do I have a specific ship I favor? RadioDust, until the day I die. However, if you don´t like that, no problem. I am open to hear whatever you might be interested in. I´m experienced in playing out several ships between different characters so hit me with all you got, ship ahoy!

And hey, Helluva Boss is absolutely on the table if that’s something you’d be more interested in~

Well, I seem to have blabbered on enough. If you´re interested, shoot me a PM or post here. I´ll probably only have time for one person, as I got other roleplays going alongside this one. So first come first served, I´ll make sure to keep this thread updated when the spot has been filled.

Take care out there, my lovelies! Ciao 💜
6ae59b444b48f68f64bc730afde2ba6b.gif

Last edited:
Hi! I hope I’m not too late-
Hello~

Not at all, the door is still open! :33:

I´ve got a couple of roleplays going at this point, BUT I adore this fandom so much so I´ll gladly take on one more!

Just shoot me a PM whenever with what you´re interested in and we can start plotting and all that good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back