• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel 1x1 RP

junkodespair

Okay so hello everyone. I’m wanting to do a Hazbin Hotel Roleplay — Canon x Canon or Canon x OC and hopefully I get some interest!

— I am 18 years old and I prefer for my RP partners to be 18+

— semi advanced to advanced please

— let me know when you’ll be inactive and I’ll do the same

— do not constantly bump me. If you do, I’ll have to drop the Roleplay.

— so, please be patient with me.

Canon x Canon stuff:

Bolded character is who I want

Angel Dust x Alastor (I am only doing Radiodust if it is a Swap AU. So, Alastor is Charlie, Angel is Vaggie)

Sir Pentious x Nifty

Alastor x Charlie

Valentino x Vox x Velvet

Vox x Velvet

Alastor x Baxter

Sir Pentious x Cherri Bomb

Valentino x Vox x Alastor

Vaggie x Charlie

Alastor x Mimzy

Canon x OC Stuff:

You must be willing to double up, triple up, or even quadruple up.

Characters I Can Play — Nifty, Charlie, Cherri Bomb, Angel Dust, Velvet, Baxter, Arackniss, Husk

Characters I Want You To Play — Alastor, Vox, Valentino, Sir Pentious, Vaggie, Tom Trench

Okay so hello everyone. I’m wanting to do a Hazbin Hotel Roleplay — Canon x Canon or Canon x OC and hopefully I get some interest!

— I am 18 years old and I prefer for my RP partners to be 18+

— semi advanced to advanced please

— let me know when you’ll be inactive and I’ll do the same

— do not constantly bump me. If you do, I’ll have to drop the Roleplay.

— so, please be patient with me.

Canon x Canon stuff:

Bolded character is who I want

Angel Dust x Alastor (I am only doing Radiodust if it is a Swap AU. So, Alastor is Charlie, Angel is Vaggie)

Sir Pentious x Nifty

Alastor x Charlie

Valentino x Vox x Velvet

Vox x Velvet

Alastor x Baxter

Sir Pentious x Cherri Bomb

Valentino x Vox x Alastor

Vaggie x Charlie

Alastor x Mimzy

Canon x OC Stuff:

You must be willing to double up, triple up, or even quadruple up.

Characters I Can Play — Nifty, Charlie, Cherri Bomb, Angel Dust, Velvet, Baxter, Arackniss, Husk

Characters I Want You To Play — Alastor, Vox, Valentino, Sir Pentious, Vaggie, Tom Trench
hey hey! I have a new Hazbin OC, so I was wondering if this was still open for a Canon x OC roleplay? Also I can double up, but I don't have as much experience as most with it😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back