• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hawthorne Academy

Mirabelle Ami

A voice Ami didn't recognize reached her ears - And while it could perfectly well be another student... She had her doubts. Ami looked up to see an unfamiliar figure over the unconscious girl near Kahra. He was holding a dagger rather uncomfortably from the looks of things... Ami considered using her power to try and calm this person down, but what if they saw her advance as hostility? She might get herself stabbed, seeing as she was within reach of the dagger and Ami was unarmed. "Mirabelle, what happened?!" Ami sighed - She didn't like to be called Mirabelle, and she didn't want to be called Mirabelle ever again. However, she didn't want to outright say that, as one mistake was OK. Once being called Mirabelle was a regular thing... Wait, what was she going on about? There are more important things to deal with! Stop thinking about your name, damn it!

"Hey, what's going on he- Oi!"
Ami turned around to see Geno - She knew very little about him but his name, and... What? What happened to his arm? Ami gazed wide-eyed at the bladed arm out of pure shock - She hadn't any idea how he had made that... It probably had something to do with his power, she knew that much, but did he think he would need to fight? This person didn't seem incredibly dangerous - If anything, they looked threatened. "Who are you?" A girl, Rafaela, appeared beside Geno, with a shard of broken glass in her hand and a piercing glare in her eyes. "If anyone knows anything about healing, then I think this guy needs some help." Well, I can't do anything, Ami thought. Ugh, I'm useless, aren't I? "And I think he's pretty afraid of you, Luke. Mind taking that mask off, or going to get one of the teachers?" Luke started an explanation about what was going on... Though, to be honest, Ami didn't follow what he was saying...

"The Doctor is in."

Maria Scarlette

Maria noticed a lot of people leaving the main hall - Out of curiosity she decided to follow someone. "Solaira, if you don't mind, I need to go for a second. Is that all right? Thanks, I'll be right back..." Maria ran off after someone who started their way out of the main hall and down the corridors, and after about a minute, Maria found herself at the corner of two halls with about half a dozen people. She approached the group carefully to see what was going on and noticed two unconscious girls in the group, both of which had someone presiding over them. Maria stepped forward to get a closer look - She saw that neither of the girls had serious injuries and were probably just knocked out, while the boy watching over the girl Maria wasn't familiar with had a number of cuts along his legs. "If anyone knows anything about healing, then I think this guy needs some help."

"The Doctor is in," Maria answered. "You," Maria pointed at the unfamiliar boy, "Give me the dagger and sit down over there." She pointed at a nearby wall that had no broken glass nearby. "I'll help you with your injuries and have you good as new in no time, all right?" Maria offered her hand to the boy. "Here, I'll help you up. Your friend here," Maria gestured to the unconscious girl, "Is fine. She's just unconscious. For what reason, I don't know, but she's not seriously hurt from the looks of things." Her attempt to reassure this boy wasn't exactly the best... But hopefully she was helping a little.

@magikarpfever

@Larry

(Holy people, this place is busy!)​

Blake's eye widened when Rafaela asked if they heard the noise. He heard it alright, it sounded like screaming and bodies hitting a tile floor. When Geno started running he followed and saw a good amount of people already there. However there was also this strange girl with white hair and pointed ears who was passed out on the ground followed by another who was a male with a feminine sort of look to him. He looked incredibly distressed and he was coated with blood. Luckily Geno decided to take it upon himself to sort things out. However Luke started to go explanation/rant that wasn't really helping but then thank whoever is out there that Maria came and was now assisting the brown haired male. Blake was just going to let her handle it as he wasn't the best when it came to comforting someone and he'd probably just end up frightening him even more.

----

While exploring the room Juniper heard a scream and more noises down below. What was that? Grabbing her bow her survival instincts kicked and, however instead of flight it was fight. Stringing up and arrow on her bow Juniper flew down stairs and what she saw shocked her. Joel was a bloody mess and a strange girl was next to him, a pretty woman with long hair and brown eyes. There were also a lot of humans near Arrieta who was unconscious. Now she liked humans but not when all the evidence pointed to them hurting her friends. Pulling her bow back she aimed at Maria, her eyes trained on her.

"Stop or I'll shoot!" Juniper yelled alerting the others of her presence. "Back away from Joel!"

Luckily Juniper was fluent in english as a little while ago this human named Liam came to their village and taught them the language.

@naotaba

@Haruhi Suzumiya

@Queen Rai

@Larry

@Prizzy Kriyze

@GreatWest

~Professor Liam DiFranco/Arietta/Headmistress Kinya Weatherstone/Professor Giovia Eriwind/Professor Crysta Chime~

Arietta's eyes fluttered open, and for a moment, she was calm...well, and then she remembered the situation. Only now there was tons of the strange people.

Typically, Arietta screamed again.

"Svaust re astahii?! Svaust ui jaciv? Si told wux nomeno jahus vi tisvelk ulhyrr (Who are they?! Who is she? I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA)!!!!" she squealed, noticing Joel beside her. She threw his arms around him, on the verge of tears. These people were definitely going to eat them. She could see it in their bloodthirsty, beady eyes...Arietta let out a pathetic sob.

At that moment, Kinya, Liam, Giovia, and Crysta burst into the hallway. The Headmistress was about to ask what the hell was going on, but the words were seemingly snatched right out of her mouth as she saw the scene. Her mouth hung open in shock, Giovia raised an eyebrow, Crysta giggled, and Liam? Well, Liam was a little too excited.

"Sia thurirli (My friends)!" he cried, approaching Arietta and Joel. He knelt down beside them, and Arietta slowly turned her head towards the man. She visibly calmed down, and quietly squeaked, "L-Liam?"

The two conversed in the Oclodian language for a few moment. Liam explained that none of the students would do them any harm.

"S-so...do they speak E-English, like you said?" Arietta stuttered, her eyes darting up to each student. Liam nodded, and then Giovia let out a loud gasp.

"Maria!" (@magikarpfever)[/color]

@naotaba

@Larry

@Prizzy Kriyze

@GreatWest

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

Geno was about to act, when seemingly out of nowhere the entire staff showed up. He felt quite relieved, he didn't like having the pressure on himself. He was surprised to find out that the strangers spoke english, but that definitely made things easier. He smiled as Giovia praised Maria. He hadn't talked to her before, but this sudden act gained his respect. That Giovia seemed to like her was also a plus. He had a deep respect for the teachers. He noticed saw Kinya back there, but quickly averted her eyes from her. He felt guilty. He still remember the hatred he'd felt for her. She didn't deserve that.

"Stop or I'll shoot! Back away from Joel!" He looked at the girl who had suddenly appeared. She seemed a lot more likely to hurt them than anyone else here. "Wait! Juniper! Look! It's Liam! These people are h-his friends!" The girl protected them. He couldn't help but smirk at that. These people seemed totally fine. Couldn't be too careful though, even good people may make mistakes when cornered. He quickly took a couple steps to stand in-between the notched arrow and Maria. He sighed. "Please put that down." he said with a bothered look. He didn't want an arrow shot at him, but he much less wanted it shot at anyone else.

@magikarpfever

@Queen Rai

@naotaba

@godtoomanypeopletoremember

Juniper's whole body was tense, her normal peaceful expression melted away into one of fury. These humans hurt both of her friends, so it was her job to make sure they didn't hurt anyone again and to protect her friends from further harm. Just than more humans appeared however they looked older than the ones that supposedly hurt her friends and amongst them was...Liam!? Even when he started explaining to Arietta that they meant no harm Juniper still had her eyes trained on the girl and her arrow fixed on her as well. However when Arietta pleaded with her and gestured to Liam Juniper's body relaxed a bit. A male came between her and that girl asking her to politely put her bow down. The tension in the air started to disappear so Juniper found herself putting her arrow back in her quiver.

"Alright I trust all of you, especially if you are friends of Liam," she told them before turning to Liam. "I have no idea what's going on but it's good to see you!"

Just like that her fury subsided and she strapped her bow back to her back while going up to Liam and giving him a quick hug. "Though I didn't think we'd meet like this..."

Looking at Maria and Joel she bowed her head, she felt pretty bad for threatening the girl who was obviously trying to help Joel. Juniper didn't' notice before because she was in survival mode. "I'm sorry for threatening you, but please help my friend!"

@Prizzy Kriyze

@Queen Rai

@Haruhi Suzumiya

@naotaba

Joel stood, very still, as he literally said his name and suddenly hands of these species were being thrown out to him and placed on him. His breathing became to apparent that his chest was actually moving to every inhale and exhale very obviously as his friend Juniper was holding her bow to the woman, trying to guide him to sit down. The brunette could barely breath with all the chaos, with his little heart thumping so loudly in his chest while his whole entire body shook like a leaf. He didn't know wether to tell Juniper to stop or not, or if he could even tell her in his state of being and how much fear he was in. He'd never seen this kind of people before, and they seemed.. friendly, but in a very aggressive way. Joel was being all sorts of things in languages he understood and languages.. he had no idea for. His dagger had been stolen away from him, and that for one.. caused him a great amount of anxiety because that was not just a knife, it was his fathers.

"Give it back to me!" He shouted, pointing his shivering, bloody arm to the woman who tried guiding him with her hands.. but he wasn't having it. Not without his dagger. "Give my dagger back to me right now!" Joel sobbed, the color of his eyes shaded smoothly into a iridescent white as his emotional stability toward all of these people was to much for him to handle. To much was going on at one moment, and he was to afraid of everyone to react to anything.. anyone was saying, even his friends. His friends felt like enemies even now, and all he wanted was his dagger back.. even putting aside the safety of everyone in this room, for it.

He ignored the casual conversations to try and calm him down, or atleast reassure him that the situation was being handled and he had nothing to be afraid of.. but he still was horrified, and aggressive, even in the state he was in for the safety of his dagger back into his frail little palms. Joel's knees shook to a degree that he felt he couldn't stand up anymore, and his pain tolerance was so slight that he had a very hard time keeping up with the hiccuping and shaken breaths going inside of him. "Give it back to me." The other few Oclodians were behind him, along with Juniper who in the moment.. made it safe to the other side without getting harmed by any of these species. He still, just wanted his things back before he was on the verge of fainting from the amount of pain he was in.. but it meant nothing to him besides that dagger. With two petrified eyes, the weeping brunette stared down the silver haired species with such intensity with one arm faced inward for the dagger in her hands.

(fast so fast omG slow down slow doWn...tagging.. everyone is difficult)

@magikarpfever

Maria Scarlette

The girl that had been unconscious had just perked up and jumped into the injured boy's arms only moments after gaining consciousness... Strange. But then again, wouldn't she do the same thing? These two were around unfamiliar people, people that for all they knew were dangerous, and she could imagine doing the exact same thing... Well, not the exact same thing. She probably wouldn't cry. "Svaust re astahii?! Svaust ui jaciv? Si told wux nomeno jahus vi tisvelk ulhyrr!!!!" The previously unconscious girl cried. Maria's jaw drooped a bit upon hearing that - Never had she heard a language she couldn't comprehend... Especially not one like this. Then again, she had never seen anyone turn their arm into a blade and she had never seen anyone POINT AN ARROW AT HER FOREHEAD.

"Sia thurirli!" The Otherworld History teacher, who she thought was Liam, dashed through the crowd and to the unfamiliar two. They seemed happy to see him as he confirmed they - The students of Hawthorne - Were friends of his, and that they wouldn't harm them. "S-so...do they speak E-English, like you said?" Maria nodded and smiled. "That we do," Maria answered. "Maria!" Giovia appeared at Maria's side, looking rather satisfied. "Were you about to heal this boy? Oh, I am so proud! Taking the skills I taught you and applying them to real life! Oh!" Maria couldn't help but crack a pride-filled smile at that. Nothing was quite like being complimented by a teacher, especially when it came to the stuff she had learned at Hawthorne. "I was about to," Maria answered, "And I still will, if I may."

"Don't praise them! Did not one of you think to get us?!" Headmistress, Maria thought. She turned to face Miss Weatherstone, whom she didn't know the first name of. "I'm very sorry, miss," Maria apologized, "Though it seemed we were at a bit of an unspoken understanding here. I won't act as if I know more than you," Though I probably do, "But when someone you're not familiar with has a weapon... It's not exactly the best idea to turn your back on them. I hope you understand, and again, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way." That was pretty safe. Hopefully she has no witty comeback.

"Please put that down." Geno stepped in front of the arrow that had been aimed at Maria. "I'm sorry for threatening you, but please help my friend!" Maria nodded. "Of course - I'll start with that right now," She answered. "Give it back to me! Give my dagger back to me right now!" Maria flipped the dagger so she was holding the blade - Safely, of course, so she didn't cut herself - And so the hilt was facing the boy. "Here, I'll gladly return it, but keep it to yourself, please. I don't want anyone else getting hurt." Maria returned the dagger hilt-first to the boy. "Now will you work with me, or do you have any other conditions?"

(Is this good? Too lazy to tag.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mars had watched as a large number of students funneled into the hallway at the sound of a distant scream. Normally he'd had gone and checked out what happened himself, but it seemed better to let everyone else handle it. Too many people could potentially make whatever the situation was a lot harder to deal with. Still, even with that thought in his mind, looking at the people he knew that went, it seemed like a good idea for him to go anyways. There was Luke the guy with multiple personalities, Maria the girl he found too soft, Geno who was on the verge of snapping, and whatever Geno's girlfriends name was. It wasn't a team he'd trust to handle whatever possible scenario had caused the scream.

However, when he noticed as the teachers burst into the hallway, Mars stood up from his seated position and stretched his arms. If the staff was going to investigate, then he shouldn't be waiting to find out what happened either. Entering the hall and heading towards the commotion, he'd arrived just in time to see an unfamiliar girl lower what seemed to be her bow. In fact, after further inspection Mars noticed that there were quite a few unfamiliar faces, all of them seeming to have features that indicated they were of a different race. Were these the people of Du'rocke that Flos had spoken of? If so that was an extremely convenient coincidence to stumble upon them so quickly. It would definitely help speed up the process of getting out of the mess they were in.

While watching things unfold from behind the teachers, Mars saw what appeared to be Kahra unconscious on the ground. Was she the source of the screams? Did these people attack her? Well, whatever had happened had seemingly been sorted out as things seemed to have calmed down. He'd need to gather information later to gain an understanding of exactly what he'd missed. It seemed that Liam knew these people specifically, which would be extremely useful when the future came. For the time being, Mars just stayed at the back of the crowd, observing as things happened.

~Headmistress Kinya Weatherstone/Arietta/Professor Liam DiFranco~

"I'm very sorry, miss, though it seemed we were at a bit of an unspoken understanding here. I won't act as if I know more than you, but when someone you're not familiar with has a weapon... It's not exactly the best idea to turn your back on them. I hope you understand, and again, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way."

Kinya narrowed her eyes and muttered, "Watch it."

That's when she finally noticed her sister sprawled across the floor. Immediately, the woman knelt down and then sighed, shaking her head. She glanced up at Ami, about to ask what happened, but decided against it. Instead, Kinya just hoisted the girl into her arms and stood up. Kahra had always been very light, and Kinya had always been pretty strong. Carrying the girl wasn't too difficult.

"Liam..." Kinya muttered. The man, after returning Juniper's hug, turned towards the Headmistress and said, "These people are of the town Du'rocke...the Oclodians, if you will. They are very strong followers of Flos, which is why I assume that the goddess--"

Kinya quickly cut him off with, "Alright, I didn't want a lecture."

Liam stuck out his bottom lip, and then crossed his arms. Kinya took a step closer to him, and then muttered in a barely audible voice, "We don't need to upset them. All we need to do now is ask for their hospitality...and then I can talk to their...um...leader or whatever."

"Their Priest, you mean. Du'rocke is lead by a Priest." Liam corrected.

"Alright, fine. I'll talk to their Priest." she huffed. "For now, I need you to ask them if they'll lead us to their village."

Liam took a step back, and then turned to Arietta. Surprisingly enough, Liam and Arietta had actually gotten to be pretty good friends when the history teacher first visited the town. Of course, the girl was only eleven years old...but they were friends, nonetheless.

"Arietta, would it be alright if we all came back to Du'rocke with you?" he asked. "We have wounded students, and not much food...and there are some matters we need to take care of with your Priest."

The gatherer squirmed for a moment, glancing back at Juniper. She took a deep breath, and then said, "Any friend of Liam's is a friend of ours. I...I should go back and let them know you are coming."

Soraphine Grimaldo

Sora had done nothing but just look at Alain, he was obviously tired, but still took all of his strength to act as if he was ok, so as not to worry Sora. As she was sitting down, a bright light appeared, making Alain hold her tightly. A beautiful girl appeared out of nowhere, her beauty was one that could not be rivaled. "Flos, Goddess of the Otherworld" she said, her voice a sort of melody on its own. Alain then stood up and shielded her from something, but didn't know what. A few moments later, a story was playing inside her head, a terrible romance had ensued.

As the vision disappeared, the ground began to shake, causing Alain to grab hold of her again. After the shaking had stopped, Sora looked up to Alain, worry in her eyes. "Are you alright..?" She asked him, one hand on his face while the other rested on his chest.

@DeijiiChan

Lunatio Grimaldo

As Luna was walking around the ground began to shake again. He did nothing but stood in his place, keeping as still as possible. It was something he taught himself, although quite weird. As the shaking stopped, he then began his journey again, looking for his sister. "Maybe she's with Alain.." He murmured as he continued his walk.

Solaira Grimaldo

As Maria appeared out of nowhere, Sol did nothing but hug her tightly. "Maria! Oh thank God you're alright!" He cried out, his hug on her tightening even more. He chuckled a little as Maria showed signs of worry. "I am fine, dear. I'm just glad you are alright." He said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

As Maria excused herself, Sol only followed her, into a room full of people, all crowded into a corner. As Sol got closer, he could see what they were all hovering over. Being six feet had its perks at times. Two girls were unconscious as one male was near them, covered in scars. Sol only watched as he watched Maria fix up the male, reassuring him that the two girls were ok. Sol had a smile on his face as he kept an eye on Maria.

@Haruhi Suzumiya

Juniper sighed in relief when Maria agreed to fix Joel up. He looked incredibly frightened but still, she was impressed that he managed to still stay somewhat strong. Crouching down Juniper gave Joel a quick pat on the head before going back to Liam and who she guessed was the Leader of this place as she had a confident composure and had that vibe that demanded respect. Juniper didn't like her to much, she seemed to strict for her taste. However like Arietta said a friend of Liam's was a friend of theirs. However her thoughts went back to her brother, oh man Jayke isn't going to like this... Her brother probably wouldn't even associate with them, not even Liam. When Liam visited their village Jayke refused to learn english from him so naturally Juniper had to teach him.

"I would come with you Arietta but I don't want to leave Joel, so if a monster chases after you just smack it around with that Lyre of yours," Juniper informed her with a smirk. "Actually why don't I go? I'm much faster so I could get to Du'rocke quicker."

She had no idea how Al'den would react to this situation but then again he was a kind and wise leader, he’d probably lend a hand and have an explanation for what's going on.

@Queen Rai

@Haruhi Suzumiya

@naotaba

Joel watched the grey haired woman with weary eye's as she carefully handed back his dagger to him. His english wasn't the best, but her voice followed the shared intention of helping him.. so he could concentrate long enough to try and understand what she was saying in English. The brunette shook his head before tucking away the blade of his dagger into its sheath, and straight into the pocket inside the leather bag. Some of his stress was relieved, leaving him to be thrown back into the will of his suffering as he nodded his wearing head at the woman to try and relate to her that he...was okay with her. Joel whimpered and whined with every clenching movement his muscles would make in protest, twisting the glass stuck in his thighs further inside his pasty skin. He was never going to wear short shorts.. ever again, after this.

Still, as frightened as a baby bird, and with a bit of help.. he managed to gather himself carefully on the hallway floor. His english wasn't that great, or.. really good at all, sense his mother never thought to teach him because he was just a gatherer. Joel knew simple words.. but not enough to make complete sentences, just enough to get him by from what Brielle taught him. Even sitting with the cuts and pieces of glass running all the way up the end of his shorts, and all over the back of his thighs.. it made it so difficult to sit. "It.." He hiccuped, losing his breath to quickly to even finish his sentence. Joel felt to afraid of this woman's touch, even her gaze was enough to send him spiraling after what took place here.. but he had a idea that she was the one to take him out of his suffering.. so he'd have to manage. He just didn't want to be left alone, so his beady raw eye's watched Arietta from below to help comfort him in a way.. or at least a reminder that someone was there besides these species.

Joel was to startled to even face away from the species for a second.. but once Juniper gave him some sort of pat on the head, as a way to comfort him, he felt a little more safe about the situation. His hair was still in a jumbled mess sense it decided to let itself loose from his hair tie.. and he didn't have enough strength in his forearms from the cuts to even tie it out of his face. The brunette's eyes reverted back to it's original soft color as the woman knelt down beside him to.. evaluate his situation. Even the bare touch of her fingers was enough to alarm him, so he was pretty set against having someone he didn't know.. and was still suspicious for, touching him.. especially his wounds. The pain was unbearable at this point, he could feel his vision fading in and out.. all his hiccuping and sobbing wasn't helping him either. The tears built up in his eyes were making it hard to see the figures in front of him, but he was really only set on watching the grey haired woman in front of him. "It hurts.." Was all he managed to say in english, but it was to disguised with his weeping, that it must've just sounded like a blubbering mess. At this point he just wanted his mother to save him from this.. adventure, he got himself into. He so desperately wanted to listen in on what his friends were saying, but his choked cries were to loud to even hear his own thoughts.

@magikarpfever

@Queen Rai

~Arietta/Jayke~

"I would come with you Arietta but I don't want to leave Joel, so if a monster chases after you just smack it around with that Lyre of yours."

Arietta stuck out her bottom lip and let out a frustrated huff, a few strands of stray hair being blown off of her face. She held out her lyre and informed her friend, "This is not a weapon, it is an instrument."

"Actually why don't I go? I'm much faster so I could get to Du'rocke quicker."

Arietta raised a hand and shook her head, saying, "No, I'll go. It's not that far...besides, between the two of us, I think I have more credibility...no offense. Besides, what if--"

Arietta paused mid-sentence, and then glanced around. She didn't want to offend any of these people, so she slipped back into her native tongue, and muttered, "Svabol sjek astahii xoal tirir creolnali ekess Joel (What if they try doing something to Joel)? Si shilta ti troth jacion (I can't protect him)."

Liam grunted, and then shook his head. Arietta let out a nervous laugh, and then said, "I'll just go, alright? I can take Jayke with me--hey, where is Jayke, anyway?"

The man turned the corner silently, his eyebrow quirked. He scanned each human individually, and then wrinkled his nose. He'd never admit it, but his gaze did catch on one particular human (Ami! :D @Haruhi Suzumiya). Letting out a long sigh, he muttered, "I'm right here."

~Rafaela~

Rafaela gladly accepted the blade that Geno offered her, soon throwing away the shard of glass. She stayed quiet during the whole mess, not really trusting her own words. Apparently, those strangers weren't dangerous, and they knew Professor Liam. Well, that was a plus. Now that almost everything seemed settled, Raph allowed herself to relax. Suddenly, she was back at her cheered self, the coldness on her eyes vanishing instantly. She returned the blade back to Geno, kissing his cheek and whispering a gentle "Thanks.".

Raph turned to look at the hurt boy, frowning in concern. He did seem pretty shaken. Raph regretted being so hostile at the start, these people didn't deserve all of that. She slowly approached Maria, not wanting to scare the boy even more.

"Shouldn't we take him to a more comfortable place? Somewhere he can lay down and rest." She suggested gently. The Hall seemed like a good idea, but there were the others students, who knows what their reaction would be like. And the sight of too many people could stress the boy even more. Quietly, Rafaela listened to the other chat happening at the moment, something about going to Du... Du... Durock? Ugh, something like that. If everything went smoothly, they would be out of this dirty place. Don't get her wrong, Raph loved Hawthorn, but the Academy has been a reminder of the horrible things that happened in the past day. Also, she wanted to breath clean air, she wanted to feel the sun, she wanted to hear the animals. She was starting to feel trapped. But Raph had hope that everything would be alright. If no one believed, then she would.

@Prizzy Kriyze @Haruhi Suzumiya

(sorry, short post. I'm tired)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Timeskip~

~Time Skipped: Roughly Four Hours

~Current Time: 4:00 p.m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It only took Arietta and Jayke about an hour or so to get back to Du'rocke, though Arietta spent most of the journey on Jayke's back. It didn't take the two long to seek out Al'den and explain the situation. Of course, Arietta received a slight scolding for letting Jayke and Juniper abandon their jobs with the festival, but the Priest was too excited about having guests to put much heart into it. He almost immediately announced to the entire town that they were to be the hosts of Liam and his friends for however long they wished. He told them it was a message from the goddess, that she was bringing the two races for a reason. Most of the Oclodians were fairly excited, as many of them had become good friends with Liam during his stay in their town, and even though most of them hadn't learned English, they were quite curious about the other humans. Al'den even suggested that the humans were made the guests of honor at their festival, and since Du'rocke was a quite spacious town, there would be no problem accommodating the newcomers.

Meanwhile, Giovia and Crysta had ushered the students out of the hallway, Liam followed with the two Oclodians, and Kinya was last with Kahra, still flopping in her arms. Occasionally, the girl would mutter some gibberish about spiders, which just made Kinya's eyebrow raise higher and higher.

Of course, Joel and Juniper received many wide eyed stares from the students who had stayed in the hall. Even Xavier, who'd been forced to stay behind to watch over the students, was thoroughly confused. It didn't take long for the Headmistress and history teacher to explain the situation (of course, Kahra had been handed off to Giovia). They told the students that, if they wanted, they may go back to their dorms to pack (well, if they could find anything that hadn't been blown away or destroyed). Surprisingly, some of the students were excited...though most of them just wanted to go home. Hey, they signed up for a supernatural school, not an epic quest that might get them all killed.

(Note: Right now, students are gathering up whatever belongings they want to take to Du'rocke and preparing to go!!!)

@magikarpfever @iLoriel2 @DeijiiChan)

--------------------------------------------- Gwendolyn Friar ---------------------------------------------

When a bunch of strange people popped out of nowhere, Gwendolyn was pretty confused alright. The explaination of the situation was pretty vague to her, but she was satisfied with knowing that they were in the otherworld.

She was caught up in her thoughts when Lyra came up to her, so she jumped slightly when she slipped her arm into hers. "Oh god Lyra. Don't scare me like that."

"Hey, you wanna go see what survived in our room? Do you know where Calista is?" "Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I can't be wearing these clothes forever, can I?" She scanned the room with her eyes. "Well, I don't know about Calista, last time I saw her she was hanging out with, ough, Anthony."

It should be common knowledge that Gwen didn't like Anthony by this point, but she felt she had to add a despiseful tone to his name so Lyra understood it.

"Well, we could always go look for her. Kind of a shame the otherworld doesn't have a signal, but you know..." She said, looking at her phone. This piece of technology was basically pointless now.

(Look at me spacing things apart so they look bigger than they are! Soz for short thingy)

@Queen Rai

Cylva made her way to her room, wondering what awaited her there.Opening the door, she was amazed by the amount of damage that had been caused. Nearly everything had been completely destroyed by the storm.She quickly made her way over to her bed, which had been turned on it's side. She was looking for her journals. The only thing she cared about in her room.

Cylva was horrified to find that the journals were destroyed, all except for two of them. The first journal she'd written was still intact, though it had definitely seen better days. The other journal that had survived was the one she'd begun writing in upon her arrival in Hawthorne. Furious, Cylva slammed her hand into the floor, hearing the floor creak under the force of the hit. After a few minutes, she stood, collecting the two journals, and placing them inside of her bag, which had weathered the storm, as well. After a quick glance around, she was able to confirm that was all that she needed, and left the room, to return to the other students.

(Sorry for the lame post. Figured I had to at least peek my head in. xD )

~Lyra~

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I can't be wearing these clothes forever, can I? Well, I don't know about Calista, last time I saw her she was hanging out with, ough, Anthony."

Lyra snickered at the way Gwen said the boy's name. The girl slipped out the door with her friend, along with a few other students, and said, "Oh, come on, he's not that bad. A little bit dramatic, but hey, so am I. Then again, when I do it, it's adorable..."

"Well, we could always go look for her. Kind of a shame the Otherworld doesn't have a signal, but you know..."

Lyra automatically placed her hand over the pocket where her phone usually sat. It wasn't very surprising that the girl couldn't find it. It wasn't like it really mattered anyway.

"Yeah, we could...maybe she'll head to the dorm on her own."

£££ Acerbus €€€

She had been praying very devoutly when Jayke and Arietta arrived. She listened in while cleaning a few things but of course after she was done she approached Al'den. "What should I do to help?"

She was always trying to help Al'den and was frequently praying that she might become a great priestess and be seen as his equal. It was a very long shot but a girl had to have dreams right?

(Sort of short but I figured i'd let you know I ain't dead yet.)

Mars slowly headed in the direction of his dorm, running the immediate facts through his head. It seemed most of his assumptions were correct and that they were heading over to Du'rocke. He was excited at the prospect for numerous reasons, number one being that he'd be able to learn more about how the Oclodians lived and about their culture. There was so much knowledge to soak in, so many new things to see. However, there was still that side of him that hoped that they would get the information they needed and quickly move on in their journey. After all, it seemed logical to free Flos and return back to where they came from swiftly. It was a minor dilemma for him, though the schools actions were likely already decided by the staff so unless he got really antsy there likely wasn't much he could do.

As he reached the door of his room, he had to force it open with a good amount of strength, and upon opening it his hopes of bringing a few books to read and some new clothes were dashed. His bed had been broken in half, his desk flung across the room and had been what made opening the door so difficult. His collection of mystery, history, math, and science books were either missing, likely flung out the window, or shredded to pieces and damaged beyond readable condition. There were clothes scattered about the room, though most of them had shared the same fate as his books and were more like dish rags. Even his cactus which he bought a few days ago was crushed under the heavy frame of his bed. The room looked like a tornado had just went through it, which was actually quite accurate considering the circumstances

Mars bent down to pick up a seemingly fine physics book, only for the pages to spill out onto the floor. "I don't suppose insurance will cover a dimension-shifting storm, will it?" he sighed as he stood back up and exited the room, leaving the door slightly open. He felt semi-lucky at the fact that he had his bag with him during the storm, but that only got him a textbook on Otherworld history, a book on advanced physics, his notes for both his classes and his journal of all the powers and strategies he could find, along with a couple sandwiches and a bottle of water. Still, it was better than nothing. He doubted most people would be even as lucky as he was. Mars himself didn't feel it was a big deal that he lost his clothes during the storm, but he guessed that some people would have a hard time accepting something like that. He simply started on his way back to the main hall with nothing but the bag he brought with him in tow.

~Lyra~

Lyra didn't even need to take out her key entering her room, as the door had been completely blown off. A few of Gwen's, Calista's, and her own items lay out in the hallway, so the President quickly picked up whatever looked salvageable. The girl entered the room, and then let out a long groan. The only bed that remained sort of in tact was Calista's, as Lyra's was pretty much snapped in half and Gwen's was nowhere to be seen. The girl walked over to her dresser, carefully stepping over debris, and muttered, "And I just cleaned up, too."

The middle drawer was missing from the dresser, which meant that all of her pajamas were gone. Opening the top and bottom drawers, Lyra was ecstatic to see that most of her jeans and tee-shirts had made it. The girl absently turned towards where her suitcase was before realizing that it was probably stuck in some tree somewhere. Glancing down at the bag at her side, Lyra quickly started to empty it. Textbooks, notebooks, loose paper...it all was dumped onto the floor. The girl then proceeded to shove as many articles of clothing as she could into the bag.

"I'm sure that there's somewhere in Du'rocke that I can buy shoes, right? Not that they take any kind of our currency, though..." she mumbled, glancing down at where all of her shoes once sat. The only thing that remained was a single flip-flop...Lyra was glad she'd decided to wear her good sneakers on the last day of school.

@Prizzy Kriyze

~Rafaela~

After coming back to the Hall, Rafaela quickly dismissed herself, dashing quickly towards her room. She wasn't expecting a jammed door. She tried pushing it with her hands, but to no avail. Finally, it was a kick that solved her situation. The room was a mess. Her closet was lying down on the floor, her clothes hanging around everywhere. With a sigh, she picked up a backpack that she had found lying on the corner of the room, and put the little clothes that hadn't been ripped apart by the storm. In between the wreckage, Raph found a very familiar paper: it was the picture of Raph and her parents when she was only 6. It was a miracle that it had survived the storm. She put it in the pocket of her jacket, close to her heart.

After not too long, Rafaela emerged from the room. Not too many things survived the storm, and the only ones that did didn't have that much importance, except for the photo. She walked back to the Hall, a too light backpack on her back. She was playing with a deck of cards that she had found on her way back to the Hall, it was serving as a distraction to her too full mind, actually, too empty mind. The voice of the animals still weren't back and that worried her. She wanted to approach a professor and ask then about it, but she also didn't want them to think of her as a burden. In the end, she chose to stay quiet.

Calista was still a bit puzzled. standing there like Medusa just came and turned her into stone. Questions bottled up in Calista's head, all too complicated for her to answer herself but they were all cleared away when a scream was let out in the hallways. Some people had already left the room to check, Geno being one of the few peoples to go check what had happened. The scream sounded like a girl's voice, two to be precise. One scream was a bit higher than the others though, three screams and everything soon becoming silent. Whispers and chattering could be heard all around the room, the students terrified what could have happened,"Did someone die? What if it was a monster? Did we got teleported to a monstrous creature's domain? Are we next on it's menu?"The questions flowed throughout the room on what the scream could have been.

Calista wasn't sure what could have happened but they were all left in the room as all the professors left to go check what had happened. Calista didn't dare move a muscle, too scared what could happen if she were to move. She even jumped when another scream could be heard,"What in the name of Hawthorne is going on?!" Calista thought now getting suspicious with the strange screams going on but the professors got it done so she didn't have to worry too much. Waiting till the teachers return, Calista decided to go find Anthony, remembering that she still had yet to get an answer. Making her way through the students, she saw Anthony up ahead as she pushed her way but there was too many people that she had to push hard but instead made herself trip over a feet, bumping her face into Anthony's back with a "Oof" before rubbing her nose and looking up at Anthony,"A-ah... Anthony." Calista said softly staring at him with flushed cheeks but then she felt the paper still in her pocket, taking it out and showing it to Anthony,"A-about this... what d-do you mean?" Calista asked wanting an answer for all this.

Before she could hear Anthony's reply, the professors soon returned along with the Headmistress carrying a girl and two beautiful strangers with pointy ears,"Wow, so pretty... who are they?" Calista thought.

-I won't send Calista to get her things since I gtg now also sorry for not posting for Shinji and Alain, they will be off somewhere as I go on my trip, I'll return in a few days bye bye-

@Holo

Well, that was an interesting day, is what Luke's first thought as he trudged on into what remained of his room, a room with so many, so many memories; mostly just him reading and interacting with Sam. Despite how different the two actually were, they got along fine nonetheless. Considering they also looked quite similar with brown hair and blue eyes, you could mistake them for siblings if they knew each other that bit better. But the Oclodians were very interesting indeed. Despite their consistently-short stature, there was no doubt in the Irishman's mind that they could easily dismantle what remained of the academy students. Maybe even the teachers...was another depressing murmuring that came to mind as he shuffled through what remained of his clothing. From what he could scavenge, all that was left were a pair of jeans and his signature, navy-blue hoodie that he adored quite vehemently along with another blue shirt. It was an odd reason for liking a piece of clothing so much, but considering that he had neglected it for so long when he was younger, wearing it only seemed appropriate. It was a surprisingly good fit for the young man by the name of Luke, so much so that it was the only thing he would wear for weeks. Scavenging a bit more, he noticed a knife. Although his psychotic tendencies were higher then most other people, he would never do something like stealing a knife. But he knew who would, did it shock him in the slightest? Not even in the most minuscule sense, but he took it with him nonetheless. But where he actually found it was beyond him. The Irishman couldn't remember if he ever saw this type of utensil anywhere at Hawthorne but it would be a decent weapon if the elves got hostile.

Changing out of the ragged, ripped shirt that he had been forced to don for the past two days, the man placed the garment over him, taking in the comfort that it brought. He was never one for fashion, but he considered the attire he was currently minting to be one that was at least satisfactory. Where do I get these thought?! he snickered to himself, examining the room for anymore things he could erstwhile gather. After a bit of further inspection, a savage remainder of one of his favourite t-shirts remained. With a hefty sigh, Luke decided that leaving it here would be the best thing to do. Something to remember me Hawthorne, was the umpteenth that reverberated around his mind as he patted the fabric against the ground with a resounding noise. Bell soon realized that he was trying to stand out too much recently, thinking that he was some sort of main character in a book. It's a good thing he didn't need a t-shirt to relive the memory of the greatest group in professional wrestling; in his humble opinion of course. Adapt or Perish eh? Believe in Evolution. Noticing in the darker spaces of his room, the shadows seemed to be...alive. In a way that was exclusive to how they were at night but he didn't have time to dwell on that. There was a group of forming students, one that he was a part of nonetheless. Taking one look back at the room, he said a silent prayer that one day he might see this place in a better light.

"If the Lord is willing," he began, finishing his blessing, "I can only hope that we will return with a happy heart, a healthy mind, and most of all, that we are all together. Many memories I have of you, many memories that I will cherish. Goodbye ol' friend, you will not be forgotten by this Irishman. Until we meet again..."

With a hefty heart, he made his way back to the group,

--------------------------------------------- Gwendolyn Friar ---------------------------------------------

(WAAH, I'm so sorry for not responding Rai :C)

Gwen stopped and shuffled through the rubble outside their door. Nothing worthwhile at all. Everything was either broken, or just pointless to bring with her. It was disappointing, but the real shock came when she walked through the door. "Where the HELL did my BED go?" She hadn't planned on bringing her bed with her, but it just felt like she was being targeted. What really didn't help was that most of her other belongings seemed to have went wherever the bed went, so that sucked. "GODAMMIT!" She said, kicking a wall. "OUCH!" She continued, as kicking solid walls weren't the best idea. She managed to find a couple pieces of clothing, but nothing that would last her. She would have to hope that clothes were attainable in Du'Rocke.

"I'm sure that there's somewhere in Du'rocke that I can buy shoes, right? Not that they take any kind of our currency, though..." The words hit Gwen pretty hard. If it's something she could always count on, it was her wealth, but in this situation it was completely worthless. Man. "I don't know, but I'm gonna need more clothes." she said in a grumpy tone. She realized that she was accidently acting it out on Lyra, and jokishly added "And a new bed."

@Queen Rai

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

On his way back to the dorms, Geno passed Mars. Not closely, but he saw him leave the dorms, with no more than he came there with. This made him anticipate the worst, and once he entered, his fears got proven. The entire room was broken, messed up, destroyed. Whichever you prefer. He couldn't even see anything worth grabbing anymore. He gave out a loud grunt and turned back to leave the dorms. Well, that was useless. Hopefully he could live off of the hospitality of these elven-looking people.

(Just a short thingy, sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back