• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hawthorne Academy

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

Geno didn't flinch this time. Raph's warmth against his shoulder was nice, and he didn't want to move away. "Damn, it's not a surprise you put your food aside. I tasted better things back at the jungle than this... Thing." Her words made him smile. She felt like his only saviour in this painfully dark world. Her hand found his, and he held her hand back. She held on to him quite violently, but he didn't mind. He didn't want her to let go, anyway. Suddenly a soft wind blew through the room. He assumed that it was his mind playing tricks on him again, but when he noticed how things were actually affected by the wind, his eyes widened and he stood up to look around.

Behind him, on the stage, a woman appeared. Her mere presence seemed to wash some of the pain out of his head. He stood there, frozen solid and mesmerized, listening to her story. He had no idea whether this was a trick or no, but he could believe anything after all that's happened. Her aura also felt nice, so he wanted to believe her. He had given up on coming out of anything fine at this point, he just wanted to feel alright again. The pictures filling his head, despite not always being pleasant, alleviated his pain, even if just slightly. When she disappeared, he remembered every word, but the void that her presence left was soon filled with the demons of his mind again.

And then it started shaking. It was not like before. This shaking was much gentler. Eventually it stopped, and it left him standing there with a stupefied look. His head felt clean, and empty. He felt like he was alone in his head again, and it felt wonderful. "Geno, did you her it? A bird. A bird!" Snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked down at Raph, and closed his mouth. "Yeah, I heard it." He was overcome with a short moment of exuberance, and fell to his knees embracing Raph. He placed his forehead against her, and looked into her brown eyes. " I heard it alright." he said, before kissing her on the lips, and then pulling away from her.

He noticed the large gathering of people by the window, and said "Let's go see what's up!" to both Blake and Rafaela.

@magikarpfever

--------------------------------------------- Gwendolyn Friar ---------------------------------------------

Gwen was surprised by the answer to say the least. She knew Mars and Geno's relationship wasn't the best, but at least neither of them were childish enough to pull pranks on each other and stuff. If Mars said that Geno was dangerous, he probably meant it, and didn't just say it out of spite. "I suggest you keep your distance from him, even if he is your brother. Don't want to take any risks." Gwen looked at him, fazed, for a moment. "Are you serious? Geno? Dangerous? As if. He's pretty soft, if you ask me." She did take his words to heart though. She sent a glance over at him. He did look a bit off, but right now, who didn't? Maybe Geno was just particularly bad at handling the situation. She didn't blame him, he had made more friends than her, after all.

"Hey Gwen," Gwen turned back to Mars. She didn't like his tone of voice, but allowed him to go on. "What do you think about doing what is necessary in order to survive, like making sacrifices in order to stay safe? We don't know exactly what is going on and how long this will last, so I just want to know your stance on things." She looked at him suspiciously for a second, and then responded; "In context, I'm not sure I like what you're saying. I will give you the benefit of doubt though, and say that I do believe in utalitarianism, but that morale is also something that should be considered. Not everyone will agree with what you're doing, and their emotional repercussions may make what seemed worth it in a utalitarian view, a big loss in real life." She took a deep breath. She wasn't used to sharing her opinions, or using big words for that matter, but she felt like she got her point across.

Suddenly though, something interesting happened. Wind started to blow. Inside. Gwen jumped slightly, and looked around, looking for a source of the gust. Nothing, but flower petals and leaves seemed to be coming out of nowhere, and creating a circle on the stage. A girl appeared, and gave her the strangest story she'd ever heard. She disappeared, and left Gwen quite confused. The mental images had been a strange experience, and the small earthquake wasn't any better. Somehow, once it all was over, she felt better though. She turned to Mars, and said "What the h*ll was that!?"

@cojemo

Juniper watched Arietta run after her brother Jayke, of course carrying her Lyre. And right after she caught up to them Arietta started scolding both of them for shirking their apparent 'responsibilities.' This caused Juniper to snicker a bit and ruffle up Arietta's silky white hair and than laugh even more when she saw how much she messed it up. She needed to learn to loosen up and become more adventurous and take risks in order to learn something new about the vast world. Besides setting up for the festival was probably the least fun part of it. Adjusting her bow that was strapped on her back along with her quivers Juniper gave Arietta a little wink.

"But what if it isn't something dangerous? What if instead we find a secret tomb or a secret society? Wouldn't that be fun? And besides if we get attacked I'll protect both of you!"

With that said Juniper wrapped her arms around both Arietta’s and Jayke's shoulders. Her mind was already set at the notion of discovering a new thing or learning about a previously undiscovered potential culture. Looking into both their eyes for a second, with her brothers golden eyes with a light green tint and Arietta’s pleasant gray ones Juniper unwrapped her arms from around their shoulders and turned around to face both of them.

“Now that we’ve got that settled first one to find something cool get’s my stash of oranges!” Juniper informed them about to take off. Just than someone else popped up, an Oclodian with wavy brown hair and pretty blue eyes. She also saw a small blond girl go up to Jayke but then run off.

"Oh come on Jayke don't be like that, and we're going on an adventure want to come with us?"

(Blake will be up in a second)

@Queen Rai

@naotaba

Joel quietly stood in the makeshift of the moment with this group of light haired villagers, so he learned.. what he assumed, that instead of those two being siblings, it was actually this twin tailed girl named Juniper. He swore because Jayke and Arietta's hair were both... white haired, that they were siblings. Joel, not like the first times.. was wrong, surprisingly. He wished he would've stayed back and gone ahead with Brielle, because suddenly a small child was whizzing by, and it was all a bit to much for him to comprehend what was about to take its first steps.. into whatever was going to happen. The brunette's brows knitted together at the brothers snarky comment, with little to no hesitation, at all, of course. "Well, on that note, i'd be fine to go on a adventure with you guys!" A wide grin pulled onto his soft cheeks, gracing it upon the white haired boy with daggers for eyes. He guessed getting his morning tea and picking around a bit would have to wait.. this was a adventure, after all.

"This is going to be so exciting! Right, Jayke? That is you're name right?" Joel chirped, trying to get some kind of rise out of the irritated boy, "My name's Joel.. by the way, because I haven't met you before either.." He carefully pulled some of his stray hairs behind his ears from underneath the sun hat, squinting at the girl with twin tails.. who they heard call her Juniper. So Jayke and Juniper were the siblings.., Joel quietly noted. All whom he knew of was Arietta in this group of light haired villagers.. but from what he assumed and he could tell, only they were the gathers in the group.

@magikarpfever

(sorry about the mess up, wasn't to clear the first time!!)

~Arietta/Jayke~

"Oh come on Jayke don't be like that, and we're going on an adventure want to come with us?"

Jayke turned towards his sister after glancing down at Arietta for a moment. The man let out a long sigh, and then groaned, "Oh, you can't be serious. Come on, Arietta is slowing us down enough! I am not dragging him along, too. I mean, the whole idea was that just the two of us go. Nobody would notice just two. Then Ari decided to tag along...geez, and now Joel? What, do you want me to just invite the whole town?"

"Well, on that note, i'd be fine to go on a adventure with you guys!"

Arietta squeaked out a shocked "WHAT?!" as Jayke let out a loud, dissatisfied groan and grumbled, "Well, fine. But we're not waiting up for you if you happen to fall behind...which you inevitably will."

"This is going to be so exciting! Right, Jayke? That is you're name right? My name's Joel.. by the way, because I haven't met you before either.."

Arietta squirmed uncomfortably, and then quietly chimed in before Jayke could snap back at Joel, "Hey, I want to go back! But I simply can't leave without you two...come on, I'll get in trouble--"

"Arietta!" Jayke interrupted. "Don't. Worry. About. It."

"How can I not worry?!" she squeaked. Turning towards Juniper, the girl complained, "Jun, come on...why can't you just help me out this one time? I really don't feel like taking another scolding from Al'den--"

Just then, something caught her eye. Just peeking over the hill was...some sort of building? No! It was a bunch of buildings...made of some sort of red stone. Was it a village?

Blake looked down at Shinji, he was pretty worried, Shinji still hadn't woken up. The weary atmosphere of the place didn't help either as it was like he was in some sort of abandoned asylum or something. There were cots everywhere, people were either distressed or hurt, and the place was a mess. Blake wasn't hurt or distressed for he was keeping his cool but even than anxiety was slowly bubbling up in his chest. However he faced worse...much worse so this was something he could take.

However just than a bright light flashed through the room followed by a pleasant breeze that seemed to wipe away all his worries. The aroma was also very serene and therapeutic. In the midst of it a small girl appeared with long pink hair. When she explained who she was a sense of disbelief washed down every other emotion. Goddess...are you serious? So what is there like a god now to? Way to just spring some s***on us.

Than hundreds of threads dispersed and disappeared into each person including Blake. It was like someone was narrating a movie in his head which was a bit unnerving and invasive to Blake but it got it's point through. A million questions ran through his head but before he could even ask the Goddess disappeared and that's when the rumbling started and colors started flashing through the window but after a few seconds it stopped. Black than heard the sounds of bird chirping and everything sounded peaceful.

"Okay this is some bull." Blake told no one in particular. First it was the earthquake storm thing, than his boyfriend went crazy and passed out, than Mars started being a dick like usual, and then Geno was in this crazy depressed mood. Honestly sometimes Blake thought his life was some sort of fantasy drama show where the producers just loved torturing them and shipping them with people left and right...actually that didn't seem to far off. However it seemed Geno’s girlfriend managed to get Geno out of his funk as he wanted to see what was happening with both of them. Blake didn't want to leave Shinji but there wasn't really anything he could do for him. "Alright give me a sec," Blake told Geno before placing Shinji on an empty cot and going up to Geno and Rafaela.

@DeijiiChan

@Prizzy Kriyze

------------

Juniper's smile grew wider when Joel agreed to go on an adventure with them prompting her to give him a quick hug and a pat on the head. This was going to be so awesome, however her brother didn't seem to like him but he was like that with everyone, he'd eventually warm up to him like he did with Arietta. Joel also was fairly nice so far and anyone who was up for an adventure was good in her books.

"Nice to meet you Joel!" Juniper chirped.

Though she rolled her eyes when Jayke started complaining, Joel didn't look like he was a straggler as he was totally up for the challenge so she didn't get why her brother kept protesting about it, well okay that's a lie she did get why but still.

"Hm? But I am helping you on this Arietta, I'm helping you get out of your comfort zone and-" She cut herself sort when she saw Arietta stare at something. "Wow you found something already Arietta? Guess those oranges are all yours..."

Juniper followed Arietta's line of sight making her trail off when she saw the buildings Arietta was staring at. That wasn't here before...Taking her bow off her back Juniper grasped it in her hand and started running toward all the buildings with unrivaled speed. Excitement rushed through her and she couldn't wait to learn more about these mysterious buildings.

@Queen Rai

@naotaba

Last edited by a moderator:
~Arietta/Jayke~

"Juniper, wait!" Arietta called as her friend bounded off towards the building. The woman had never been a very fast runner, but that didn't stop her from chasing after the huntress. Jayke, intrigued by these buildings as well, also broke into a run, easily catching up to his sister. Arietta wasn't running for ten seconds before she started to wheeze. Her running steadily grew more sluggish and she huffed, "W-wait...*pant*...wait for me! Guys! WAIT! You don't know what it is! Guys--*hack*...oh, come on! You're going to get hurt!"

As Jayke sprinted up the hill, the strange buildings came further into view. They seemed to be surrounded by a wall of sorts. As the group came closer and closer to the strange buildings, Jayke's arm shot out and he coiled his fingers around Juniper's wrist, pulling his sister a halt as he stopped running.

"Wait." he mumbled. He quickly scanned the buildings, and then said, "Alright, I definitely think we should explore...but what if there are...things in there? We don't want to just barge in. That could result in an arrow to the--"

"G-guys!"

Arietta, now drenched in sweat, was practically crawling up the hill. She was wheezing, coughing, and gasping for air as she slowly made her way to the siblings. Her leather satchel had fallen from her belt as she was chasing the two, but her lyre remained firmly tucked under her arm. Arietta crawled towards them, and then collapsed in the grass, her lyre letting out a pathetic shwiiiing as she did.

Her brother managed to catch up to her with ease but Arietta was obviously struggling as she was far behind and having difficulties. However she didn't stop and wait for her, instead she kept on running, up the hill to where the strange buildings could be viewed more easily. They looked to be surrounded by some sort of walls and the buildings were made of some sort of red brick. Everett was about to rush forward to the buildings when Jayke grasped her wrist making her stop in her tracks. Juniper rolled her eyes at Jayke’s warning, he was being too cautious for her tastes.

"If you think we should explore than what are we waiting for? Don't be such a scaredy cat, besides I doubt we'll get any injury including an arrow to the-"

Before she could finish Arietta finally caught up to them, well more like she crawled up the hill and then collapsed into a sweaty heap, her Lyre also made a nice sound effect to go along with her sort of pathetic entrance.

"Finally what took you so long!?" Juniper exclaimed while squatting down and poking Arietta in the side. "Well now that you're here let's go check out the buildings! And don’t worry Jayke I’m not going to just barge in there, I’ll probably climb the walls or go through a window.”

Putting her hood up Juniper scuffed her boots in the ground for a bit of traction and started after the strange cluster of buildings again.

@Queen Rai

Joel sighed heavily as he glared off into the distance, watching this unfamiliar red building come into the sky light. He tugged the edge of his sun hat closer to his face to get a better look at what exactly was ahead of him.. sense he'd never seen such construction before. Before he could put in a word, the two darted straight for the strange scene.. but he wanted to be careful. This happened to be a risk he wasn't exactly excited, because this could actually turn into a dangerous situation and he didn't have any kind of protection on him except for a small dagger in his satchel. "Hey- wait.." Joel sputtered, but just like the two siblings, Arietta chased off after them. "Okay, well-" Joel sharply inhaled before puckering his lips together, and quietly.. and slowly, making his way up the steep hill. In only short shorts, and a sheer tshirt that was barely holding on to his gangly shoulders... this was going to be a strange encounter regardless of what was ahead. He for sure, was not ready for it in this state of mind and appearance. Joel tugged back a couple strands of hair behind his rawboned elven ears.. using all his might he could foster in his gaunt, lanky, legs to make it up this hill where he could see their forms resting.

While trekking up this hill like a old man with back problems.. he could see the red building become more apparent.. and it's color started to brighten in texture to where it almost had a clear structure. His stringed sandals were not made for this kind of adventure. Joel could feel his four toes clenching the souls of the sandals like they were holding on for dear life. He took a quick break, half way up the hill to tie his wicker basket on the handle of his satchel so he could have two free hands for this.. adventure he was now partaking in, like there was no turning back adventure. Things were becoming to interesting.. a little to quickly. Joel wanted to reach for his dagger resting in the pocket inside his satchel.. but he literally had to put all his concentration and strength into making it up this god forsaken hill.

Finally, like a coming across a desert mirage, he made it to the light haired group on top of the hill.. and like all good gatherers, Joel collapsed onto his bottom along side Arietta. "Okay, I made it..." Joel huffed, rubbing his glossy eyes with two balled fists to try and rub out all the sun in them. Of course, before he could even relax, Juniper was scuffing her boots into the ground and making her way closer toward these strange buildings up ahead. Joel gave a small sigh through his nose, clenching his toes to the souls of the sandals to regain some traction. "I'll just.. follow you, Arietta.." The brunette brushed more of his loose fridge aside to get a better look at the lavender eye'd girl collapsed beside him.

@magikarpfever

~Arietta/Jayke~

"Finally what took you so long!?"

Arietta wheezed in response.

"Well now that you're here let's go check out the buildings! And don’t worry Jayke I’m not going to just barge in there, I’ll probably climb the walls or go through a window.”

Jayke groaned as his sister took off once again. He ran after her, but was definitely more cautious on the way down the hill. Juniper might've been an amazing hunter, but she just didn't think sometimes. Her spur of the moment tenancies were going to get her killed one day, and Jayke knew that.

Arietta snorted, and then looked up. Joel was collapsed beside her, and Jayke and Juniper were nowhere to be seen. She sat up and then gasped, "Oh, now we're really in trouble!"

She awkwardly skittered to a stand, placing her lyra under her arm.

"Come on, Joel, we have to catch them!" she squealed.

(lame post :D )

-First off, I want to apologize for my lack of posting and second you should already know why I haven't post looking at how long this thing is ._. Again, Sorry and post away now-

Calista didn't pay much attention to the outside world as she was in the spiritual world at the moment, clearing her mind of everything that stressed her. She didn't even notice Anthony's presence as he left her a little letter on the floor in front of her. Breathing in, Calista felt the blur in her mind all vanish and everything soon becoming a bit clearer for her to think normally as she open her eyes and regain her consciousness. Looking around her, she felt something telling her to look down, Calista following her gut feeling and looked down to see a paper on the floor. Calista wasn't sure why there was a paper on the floor since she didn't remember seeing it there before as she bent down to pick it up. It seemed to be addressed to her with her name printed neatly on it.

Calista didn't even need to guess who it was since the writing was all familiar to her. It was from her Secret Admirer or who she know as Anthony, his writing perfectly neat and easy to read,"What could he have written this time?" Calista thought a bit excited to see what he had wrote since most of his messages would always be very sweet but this time it wasn't as she skimmed through the second time to see if she was even reading it correctly.

After finally comprehending what she had just read, Calista felt a painful thump in her chest, her heart breaking at how Anthony seemed to misunderstood somethings. Number one, he was pretty obsess with her, number two, he seem to come to conclusion way too easily but she understood why since she was acting a bit close with Tekis but they were partners so Calista and Tekis were suppose to have a good relationship with one another. Tekis was also someone important to her since he was a nice guy and though he seemed cold at times, he opened up to her a bit yesterday.

Folding the letter up, Calista stuffed it in her pocket and glanced back at Tekis but only to see that he was meditating as well, Calista not wanting to disturb, she only just smiled at him before quietly leaving to go find Anthony and explain who she truly loved here. Deep down, Calista was a bit upset that Anthony would go on his own and do this, leave her so easily. It made it feel like his love wasn't even real but just something that could be thrown in the trash without a care,"How could he just think that?" Calista thought as she continue to walk over to where Anthony was.

About to say something to Anthony, a sudden flash of light took over her vision, blocking her eyes at the change of lighting with her peach-color hair flying gracefully in the cool breeze that blew through the room along with pink petals flying in a circle in the center of the room as a young girl appeared in the middle of it but the girl seemed exhausted, more to say weak, in her composure.

Turning her glance away from Anthony, she was shocked to see her but she couldn't say a word as the girl started to speak of how she was a goddess of the Otherworld,"G-goddess? Other world? Wha-" Before she could finish her thoughts, orange particles floated from the girl's fingertips as it went flying to every individual as one came at her and flew into her skull, Calista not having any time to react as she was pulled into some kind of vision that the goddess was showing to them. The vision was like some fairytale book to Calista, the story of the young goddess and her love, a human but their love was forbidden as she was a goddess while he was a human, the two separated but the human didn't let his love go, the greed for immortality so great to the point of him to sell his own soul. It was a depressing love story and Calista felt pity for the goddess to have this happen especially to the person she loved, this was a sad tale of the goddess, Calista wanting to hug the poor girl but she was only an image of what she really looked like, the goddess trapped in the man's grasps.

Oh what terrible things that man was doing that Calista didn't even think this guy truly even loved her but was the evil... seeing the vision of where the goddess was located, Calista find this strange feeling, an urge, to go help the goddess, Calista clenching her hand in a fist and wanting to break free from these visions so she could go run off to help her but she couldn't as the girl was cut off,"W-wait, w-what was Flos gonna say?" Calista thought trying to reach out to the girl but then the room became quiet as the soft movement of rumbling under their feet began just like the storm yesterday, Calista falling on her knees at the sudden shake before everything was filled with bright colors along with the sound of a bird's melody until a loud thump stopped as everything returned to silence,"W-w-what?" Calista thought confused what had happened but right now the only thing she knew was that... they needed to find Du'rocke.

@iLoriel2

------------------------------

Darkness, complete darkness filled Shinji's mind as voices of many started speaking all at the same time. One sounded of his mother's voice, her scary tone that threaten to harm him, another was Blake's his voice calling out to him but Shinji couldn't find him anywhere until his voice was blocked out by another voice but this one was unfamiliar to him, a dark tone that was filled with hidden motives. This voice he couldn't quite hear well but it was saying something to him. Though the voice was something he never heard of... it somehow seemed familiar to him like... he heard of it before in the past,"W-who are you?" Shinji called out but the voice didn't answer back as only the sound of dark chuckles could be heard.

The voice didn't answer his question but only continued to speak in it's foreign language until it started to hiss when a bright light appeared. Shinji wasn't sure what was happening but something scared away the voice as a new voice appeared, a feminine voice filled with harmony and peace that made Shinji feel a bit more better but visions of a story appeared as the voice spoke of some kind of history of a goddess and a human. Shinji wasn't sure what was going on but this vision had something to do with him, the voice who called itself, Flos, spoke of where she was being held at along with a sentence that caught his attention.

"Only to those with dark intents will the path be revealed"

"Dark intents? What does that mean?" Shinji questioned confused but she didn't answer his question as the light soon faded along with the voice. Shinji called out to the voice but silence only got to him as the place around him became dark once more but the voices were gone this time only leaving Shinji alone in silence,"Goddess of the Otherworld? Find Du'rocke and save her? What?" Shinji said confused but the one thing that caught his attention with her story was that name,"Dek'Seec.... that name... why does it sound so familiar?" Shinji thought feeling that he had some relation with that person but what?

Lost in thoughts, another bright light appeared and started to swallow up the darkness with Shinji in it, Shinji blocking himself from it with his arms. Back in reality, Shinji felt like he had been asleep for ages, his body ache with pain all over,"Ugh... hurt like hell... wait... where am I?" Shinji thought getting up slowly from the cot and looked around to see that he was still in the school building with everyone still there. Blake was no where in sight and everyone seemed to become more hexed than before, Shinji standing there a bit puzzled what to do,"That dream... what did it meant?" Shinji thought hoping to get some answers from someone here.

Anthony walked to the door feeling for his weapon of choice before finding it. He ripped it apart and called the atoms to him causing the object to move through everything to appear at his side. He had his eyes closed but the sword appeared on his waist with the sheath tied to it.

Anthony turned around and looked at the place where he had left from. "Great just got a quest from a goddess, now I feel like percy jackson." Anthony said with a grin before looking to see who was up and of course since he had to find people to go with him he looked at the healthy ones.

"We all heard the immortal let's get ready to find the village then we ask them how to find that place. Sounds easy and sounds like a plot for a percy jackson spinoff." Anthony yelled through the room making sure people knew he was the one speaking. He looked at them then at the teachers and he pointed to Giovia and gave a slight smile. "You think we should find this village right? I think we should ask Liam to help us find it." Anthony want one for public speaking in the first place so his not so planned speech sucked. He retreated from everybody's focus as he hoped they would turn to Giovia or Liam.

He looked at the ground then up looking for his friends, all two of them. He didn't find any of them but he guessed they were probably joking about his yelling or thinking he was joking and just being cruel. He wasn't sure he had caused anything except people to think he was stupid and that he shouldn't go to help.

Juniper was flying down the hill, her hood slid off and her twin braids were whipping out from behind her. She was vaguely aware that her brother was running after her but that didn't matter, what mattered was that they got to the mysterious buildings. Soon Juniper was near the huge buildings and only than did she realize how complex it was. The buildings must have taken years to build, it was that extensive. It also looked a lot different from the usual buildings back at Du'rocke. For a minute she was memorized by it but then quickly snapped out of it. Strapping her bow back to her back Juniper climbed a tree right near the top and crawled over to a branch that was near a window. She didn't see anyway to open the window so without hesitating she smashed the window open with her heel. After accomplishing such task Juniper jumped into the room.

The room was definitely weird as it contained what she guessed were desks but made out of an unknown material and there was a huge board thing in front of the room. What was weirder was that the room looked like a tornado went through, those desk things were toppled to the ground and chairs were littered everywhere. Walking around the room her boots made a slight tapping sound that echoed through the room and to the hallway. Wow this is so interesting! I wonder what that white board thing is and those desks look so bizarre!

(short post is short)

"Alright!" Joel smiled warmly with slight concern in his voice as he watched Juniper and Jayke scurry off toward the strange building. The brunette reached out his nimble arms to the white haired girl for a helping hand to stand onto his flimsy pair of legs. They felt more like a pair of stilts sometimes then flesh and bone.. especially with how exhausted he was with walking in sandals with little to no support of his body weight. Now standing up, the brunette brushed off the grass built up around his thighs and bottom before adjusting his satchel so it was resting on his waist. "Ah.." Joel's brows knitted together as he took the chance to dig through his satchel to pull out his small, leather incased dagger from the pocket inside.. just in case things got interesting. It seemed Arietta was ready for battle at any moment, and besides.. if anything happened, she'd be the one saving him from mass destruction sense he was so ill prepared for any kind of activity besides napping. "Okay! I'm ready.. let's just go from to the opposite of where Juniper went so we can.. split up!" He honestly wished Brielle could've been here to sneak into the small windows.. he was pretty fearless anyways, unlike Joel. He liked taking risks but if it involved his safety.. or unworldly creatures, he really wasn't feeling it.

The brunette undid his pony tail into a messy top bun with his fridge brushed to the side, once again, before tying his sunhat around his neck so he could see better as they approached the likes of this red bricked building. His baby blue hues scanning the area for any possible danger, once it looked clear.. the gatherers started their way toward the building. It was huge in mass, and the walls were long.. he'd never seen walls so long and sturdy before. It looked like a old foundation.. but not as old as some of the building in Du'rocke. "I'm going in through this door.." Joel waded behind, watching the lavender eye'd girl trace beside him, "You should go first sense you're the most prepared." The brunette gave out a small airy snicker regardless of the tense environment, clutching his sheathed dagger in his free hand. He felt strangely anxious, not for what was ahead, but for how unprepared he felt. In his short shorts.. and string sandals that were barely holding themselves together. If anything, he was ready for a sleep over, not a battle.. Joel broke his vanity for a a moment to evaluate the area, surprisingly it felt fresh.. like something had once roamed the very likes of the man made pavement underneath them not to long ago.

(ah i edited it a bit bc i accidently posted it to quickly; ;)

@Queen Rai

Mars kept a straight face, but inside he was internally frowning at Gwen's tip-toeing answer. It definitely didn't sound like the kind of thinking he'd want to know about his plan with Geno.

"Not everyone will agree with what you're doing, and their emotional repercussions may make what seemed worth it in a utilitarian view, a big loss in real life."

Pausing to consider what she said, Mars retorted with a mumbled, "Sometimes people just need to tough it out. A smart person accounts for these possible outbursts and works to control them in some way." He'd considered the emotional effect that killing someone would have on the rest of the group, but Mars never thought that if he hypothetically killed Geno that it may distress others to the point of making more people in Geno's position. It wasn't exactly something that bothered him too much though. It would be as simple as figuring out who would be the most affected and dealing with them either before or at the same time as the removal of the threat. It would be impossible to please everyone, but he was sure that everyone would see the benefit in his actions eventually.

Feeling a slight breeze blow through his hair and smelling a pleasant aroma, he spun around looking for the source of the strange occurrence, locking his eyes on a small tornado center stage, a girl appearing from the center of it. Mars instinctively took a few steps back from the stage, even though he wasn't extremely close to it to begin with, and pointed his index and middle left fingers at the mysterious female, small flames forming at the tips. There was a chance that whoever this person was was the person who caused the storm and placed them in the situation they were in. He wasn't about to let his guard down just because she didn't seem dangerous.

Of course, when the figure revealed itself as Flos, Goddess of the Otherworld, His hand slowly dropped, in awe of what was in front of him. He never actually believed the Goddess to be real and just thought of it as a fairy tale, but seeing Flos with his own eyes changed that rather quickly. Suddenly, a small, orange string found itself inside of his head, followed by images accompanied by a story. It was certainly something. This Nuhhaeh was likely the one who caused this whole mess in the first place, or else Flos wouldn't be mentioning him. The thing that really intrigued him though was the being known as Dek'Seec. Mars had to admit, immortality is a very tempting concept, and even without grief plaguing him he believed he would at least greatly consider the offer if presented with it himself. Still, the reason this man took it obviously didn't gel too well with him. An over-obsessed psychopath seemed like an apt description for Nuhhaeh.

After the vision ended and the Goddess vanished from sight, the ground quaked briefly, followed by a loud shattering noise, then nothing. It took him a moment to compose himself, though a thought still lingered in his head. "Only to those with dark intents will the path be revealed..." He mumbled to himself, still pondering what that meant. Would that mean that one would only be able to confront him if their intentions were impure? Did that mean those who wanted to free the Goddess or save everyone wouldn't be able to advance? Whatever the case, they'd need to deal with it when the time came.

"What the h*ll was that!?"

Mars turned to Gwen, still confused by everything that had just happened. "I...I don't know. I think we've been assigned a quest of sorts." He looked around the room and noticed a large crowd forming around the window. He heard one kid, Antoine he believed, shout out some plan of his, though Mars quickly dismissed the kid. Everything he said was blatantly obvious to anyone who had a brain in his opinion, and the kid would probably be better to stay at the school during the eventual voyage out. Running a hand through his hair in an attempt to adjust it, Mars made his way over to a wall near the main entrance to the main hall, sitting down ad leaning against it. He didn't see a need to do what everyone else was doing at the moment, and found it better to think for a quick second on everything that happened.

@Prizzy Kriyze

~Kahra~

In the midst of all the chaos, Kahra had somehow managed to hoist herself up out of her cot. She was fairly fuzzy on everything that had just happened, but in all of her sick hallucinating glory, she decided that it would be a good idea to go for a walk...on her own. Now, of course, this wasn't just any walk. About five minutes previous to Flos's entrance, Kahra was struck by an intense craving for grape juice, and it had become her ultimate quest to go find some. The girl somehow managed to slip outside without anyone knowing, and thus began her epic journey.

Kahra sniffled as she trudged through the grass. She hardly noticed that in a matter of 24 hours, the campus had gone from covered in snow to unbearably humid to perfectly sunny. All she could think about was her grape juice.

~Arietta~

Once Arietta had reached the strange walls surrounding the many foreign buildings, she was stumped. She gently kicked the wall, and then leaped back as if it would kick her back. She examined it for a moment, and then mumbled, "Well, we can't go under it..."

Suddenly, the woman was absolutely overcome by determination. She took a few steps back, and then charged at the wall. Instead of scaling it without difficulty like she hoped, she pretty much just ran right smack into it. Arietta stumbled back, not exactly hurt, and then let out a frustrated sigh.

And then she noticed the gate, wide open, about ten feet away. The woman cleared her throat, and then shuffled over to it. First, she peeked her head through and and harshly whispered, "Juniper! Jayke!"

No answer.

"If I die, it's all your fault!" she hissed as she cautiously stepped onto the campus. She looked around warily...there wasn't a soul to be seen. The woman carefully trotted over to a building, and noticed that one of its windows had been smashed open. At first, she thought that it was Juniper's doing, but looking closer, Arietta noticed that the entire pane was completely gone. Juniper couldn't have done that, right? With great difficult, the Oclodian hoisted herself into the room. There were dozens of little tables, though most were broken or laying on their side. She tip toed through the room, being careful not to make a sound. She pushed through the door, which lead her out into a hallway. Arietta tilted her head, and of course, her curiosity got the better of her. She started down the long corridor.

~Arietta/Kahra~

Kahra found herself wandering into one of the hallways, unable to locate any juice in the dining hall. Maybe there was a mini-fridge somewhere with juice?

Arietta looked around. Everything was in such disorder...the place was surely abandoned, which put the woman's mind at ease.

Kahra and Arietta were both off in their own little worlds, only to be snapped out of their thoughts as the two rounded the same corner at the same time, nearly running into eachother.

Arietta screamed.

And then Kahra screamed.

And then Arietta screamed again.

And then they both fainted.

Mirabelle Ami

The whole experience... Whatever just happened... Was a blur to Ami. She had no idea who had just appeared, what she had said, and even why no one had said anything yet. An eerie silence seemed to have fallen over the hall, but maybe Ami was just tuning everyone out... A scream changed that. Ami's eyes widened - She looked around the room. It clearly wasn't anyone in the room that screamed, she knew that much... But then another scream filled Ami's ears. A familiar one.

Kahra, Ami thought. Ami jolted up out of her seat, making her chair fly backwards as she did so. Ami started walking quickly through the hall, looking around the room calmly in the hopes that she would find Kahra. Despite appearing calm, Ami was really worried... Should I even be this worried? Is this even normal? After a fruitless search of the hall, another scream acted as a cue for Ami to run out into the corridors. Ami ran through the halls in the hopes of finding Kahra, though she couldn't seem to find her... "Kahra!" Ami shouted. "Kahra, where are you?" Ami's voice cracked as she shouted, but she didn't care right now for some reason. Ami continued along until she found Kahra and some random girl knocked out near each other. Naturally Ami knelt down beside Kahra.

"Kahra. Kahra, are you all right? Pull yourself together, Kahra!"

(Oi. I said Kahra a lot in this post. KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRA.

@Queen Rai )​

~Rafaela~

"Yeah, I heard it." Rafaela felt more tears roll down her cheek as Geno embraced her, and before she could return the embrace their foreheads touched. "I heard it alright." The girl couldn't describe the joy that she was feeling as their lips met. Oh, how she missed this. Geno's soft, warm lips. But it was gone too soon for her own likeness. "Let's go see what's up!" Just now that Rafaela noticed the big crowd at the window, she was too busy replaying the bird's song in her head to notice anything. She have a short nod to Geno and Blake, walking towards the window.

Raph tried to look out of the window, but there was too many students in front of her. Annoyed, she went to another window, an emptier one. While she stood there, looking out of the window, she noticed the different atmosphere. She also noticed how easier it was to breath, to walk, to think. It's as if an enormous weight has been taken off of her shoulders. Truly, a relief. Raph looked back at Geno, opening an ear-to-ear grin.

"Doesn't the world feel different? It's... Lighter somehow..." A peaceful expression crossed her face for a few moments, before being replaced by a concerned frown. "Geno, how are you? Do you feel any better? Please, do not lie." At that moment, the brunette sounded like a concerned mother lecturing her child after it disobeyed her and got hurt in the process. However, her motherly side disappeared as she heard a scream- wait, two screams. Her eyes searched for whoever screamed, but they weren't at the Hall.

"Did you guys hear that, or am I going crazy?" Rafaela didn't know which one she preferred, if the screams were really real, or if she was going crazy. Well, life just couldn't give them a break, huh?

@magikarpfever

"Arietta!" Joel exclaimed as he watched the tiny white haired girl scamper off towards a dark.. daunting gate, about a good feet away from him. The brunette wanted to chase after her, but that gate said something otherwise. "Okay.. i'll wait here!" The gate swung quietly in the breeze over what was her form passing through it.. Joel stared down the gate with beady blue eyes, unsure if he should follow or not. The brunette sighed heavily before running some of his loose strands of hair behind his ears, it was relatively quiet besides the leaves being crunched underneath the soles of his sandals. In the distance, running across the gaunt brick walls was a broken window with shattered glass mixed with various amounts of blood and leaves. "Oh." Joel rested his weary fingers against his lips, wanting to investigate further.. but just as he was about to take his first steps toward this bloody window, a shrill cry hit the very likes of his ear drums, not just one, but two. His decorated elven ears twitched at the sound, thrusting his head to the sound.. of course, it had to have come from where Arietta ran off too, that gate. "Arietta?" Joel called out, squeezing the hilt of his dagger before removing the sheath, "Are you okay?!" The brunette yelped from the edge of the gate.. peeking his head out from the haggard gate to see a empty pavement with small buildings trickled around the area like ant hills.

Joel could smell Arietta from her transparent form as it made it's way through the campus.. into this strange, deserted building, all like the rest.. but this one had a broken window just like the one he saw before. "Arietta? Are you in here..?" The lanky brunette felt the heel of his sandals resting on top of the scattered glass leading into this small room... it felt chilling, but he could smell her through the window pane, so he assumed that's where she went off too. "Oh god.. I can't believe i'm going to do this.." Joel groaned, pressing his heels hard against the crunching glass underneath him before taking ahold of the less sharp parts of the broken window pane to get a better grip before somehow plopping into this barren room. "Why didn't I just go with Brielle.." Joel mocked his foolish ways.. but mostly his curiosity, and now sadly..it seemed his fate. The brunette realized half way through pushing his incredibly angular body through a not so angular window pane, that this was a horrible idea. With a thud, Joel collapsed onto the cold, hard, and rather sharp floor sense it just happened to be littered with glass. Of course, this made perfect sense.. but now as he laid quietly in the after math of his risky decision, he regretted it terribly. "Ow.. ow.." The brunette whimpered, feeling the crushed pieces of glass piercing his thin skin. Suddenly he heard footsteps outside the door that just happened to be slightly left open.. leading into this, hallway, it seemed from his crippled position on the floor.

"Kahra. Kahra, are you all right? Pull yourself together, Kahra!" A voice he had never heard before came to his focus, alarmed, and scared for his friend who must've been out there.. in whatever was going out there. The brunette tried to gather his now bloody self up from the sharp ground, of course, everything but his sandals were harmed in the making of this moment. He had such little faith in his sandals.. and they just happened to be what saved him. Joel's pain tolerance was so fragile that every movement he made into standing on his feet was like laying on a bed of nails. His skin was washed over with anguish, holding back muffled sobs.. all the while holding tightly onto the hilt of his dagger. "Arietta..?" He hoarsely called, the back of his thighs and forearms just happened to be the limbs the glass punctured the most so every leg movements were a literal pain in the butt. Joel practically crawled up to the door and finally to the edge of the hallway to see the fellow gatherer collapsed on the ground with no movement at all. There, his teary eye's fell onto two other forms a couple feet in front of Arietta.. their appearances held the same visual cues.. but something was off.

"Please, don't hurt us..." Joel scrabbled to his friend, practically holding his body over hers with his bloody forearms clutching his dagger above her fainted form, in such a manner to protect her.. from these strange species of Ocalodians he had never seen before. One of them, fainted like Arietta too.. their ears were just so small compared to his own. The siblings were still no where to be found, and he really, really needed them the most right now.. sense he was in no way able to protect Arietta in this position. "Who.. who are you?" The brunette gasped, using all his feeble strength to protect his friend before these two strange species.

(ah;; so long.. hope this brought something together!)

@magikarpfever

~Sam Polaris~

Sam widened his eyes as the goddess appeared, what was happening, and why was it happening now, were the two prevalent questions in his mind, but all was explained. The images that appeared in his head felt strange to him, as they were not just images, they almost felt like places themselves, places Sam could feel and, almost, teleport into. It was a strange feeling, but the images disappeared before he could take an action.

He listened intently to the Goddess speak, interested by what she said, as he had always been fascinated by the otherworld, and actually knew quite a lot about it from the books he found in the library, and in fact he even recognised the name Du'rocke, although he couldn't quite place it.

The earth shook, and a moment of panic rose within him as he prepared to teleport, but the rumbling stopped quickly, and something cut short his search for a spot to teleport to, he felt sick, as though he had just taken a remarkably sharp turn on a rollercoaster. The threads he sent out to find a teleport had been cut off, not really an issue long term, but it gave him a horribly queasy feeling anyway. For some reason everything felt different and confused, when he looked for locations he knew were nearby, he came across strange sights, not ones he could see, but ones he could sense, the complete and extremely sudden change in location threw him off completely, as his teleportation largely worked based off knowing how everything fit together in the world. He tried to stand up, but found that he couldn't quite regain his coordination, and so he fell onto his hands an knees, throwing up violently.

He heard a scream, but did not respond as some more of his breakfast escaped through his mouth.

(This is somewhat relevant to anyone in the room in which Flos had appeared)

Only to those with dark intents will the path be revealed eh? was the first thought that crept into the mind of the Irishman after the goddess named Flos disappeared. Well out of anyone present in this very room, Luke imagined that he had the choice of which dark intent he wanted to make clear the path. The way she looked at everyone as if they were her own children (which she clearly indicated in her speech), it felt somewhat alienated to him. Maybe she gave him the gift he currently possesses in remembrance of the man she used to love, the man-turned-spider called Nuhhaeh. Surely in the name of whatever god/goddess he could invoke at this present time, that the man could have chosen something a bit more resembling of darkness. Maybe, I can strip him of that darkness and take it for myself, was another thought surfaced from the sea of his conscious. Living forever would eventually become tedious, life is so precious because it ends. This Nuhhaeh would die by his hand, then maybe this Dek'seec might choose someone more appropriate to be giving gifts from the dark.

Hefting himself up from the ground, the man surnamed Bell took a look around at his compatriots. Some were in deep contemplation about certain things whatever they may be, other conversing in their cliques. But when you're typically living through a crisis such as this, you'll need the support of your loved ones and friends. Luke didn't need such people in his life, all he needed was himself. People brought weakness, people brought dependence on you. They would find no such support from him, they were so much more different then him. There powers were as different to him as blood is to water. Where the others were angels, he was the lone devil among this group of holy. This school had changed for the better, other might seem that it changed him for the worst. This academy made his blindness dissipate into clear sight, that he was by himself through this. When you're living with demons, sometimes you have to become a demon to understand them. A lot of the students here have ulterior motives, one of his few friends Mars a number one offender. The Irishman could see in the Treasurer's eyes things other's couldn't, a slight leaning towards evil then most other people. Maybe evil was a bit strong, more so that he tended to stray from your typical good guy. Far from it, but when you have people who care about you, showing such a side is a rarity, Luke mentally murmured as he took a glance at the man who was present in his thought for a moment. Nonetheless, he knew what he was to accomplish; Nuhhaeh will die by his hand, his power will become apart of his darkness.

Noticing his signature mask on the ground, he gazed at it for a few moments before picking it up. This piece personified his evil, this thing made him act 'human'; this mask was his sin. Grinning a grin he hadn't grinned in a long time, the man donned the mask for the umpteenth time. When you give a man a mask, he can say anything, he can do anything. Becoming a murderer wasn't something that he thought he would ever do, but the darkness works in mysterious ways. Soon, very soon will that being by left dieing in a heap, drowning in his own blood. But Luke realized that it would never be that simply, there would always be things that try to restrain him. Certain people will become certain things, there was no doubt that someone in this room would become the typical hero that with a wave of his omnipotent hand would the villain be swept away. Whoever it was, they were going to die too. Nothing was going to stop him from doing this, no one in the whole of Hawthorne Academy will be able to stop the wave that will wash over this land.

"What to do, what to do?" he contemplated with a slight laugh, moving his legs in a silly fashion, "I could see what everyone's looking at but when I'd probably go over there, I'd be ignored so no. The hallways, I'll go down the hallways, why not?! The hallways it is!"

So his spontaneous decision was made, turning in the direction of the corridor. Upon walking for a few minutes, the Irishman noticed a comatose woman, a woman he'd come across before, a few elves; what a party, he had to join in. Kahra, the Headmistress' sister, Mirabelle as he remembered her to be and whatever species of elves they were. Maybe they might know something about Dek'seec, he thought as he came close to the entourage. "Mirabelle, what happened?!" he said in his deep voice, glancing across at the alien beings with a mask-obscured, beating yellow eyes apparent through the eye slits, "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

@magikarpfever

@Haruhi Suzumiya

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

Geno followed close behind Raph when she went to look out the windows. "Doesn't the world feel different? It's... Lighter somehow..." He couldn't agree with her more, though he had a sneaking suspicion that the difference was bigger for him. "Geno, how are you? Do you feel any better? Please, do not lie." Geno had to pause for a moment and think. ".. You kidding? I've never felt better." It was a lie, but in contrast to his earlier emotions, it might as well have been the happiest moment of his life. His train of thought didn't have time to go on for long. He thought he heard something.

"Did you guys hear that, or am I going crazy?" He looked at Raph. She had better ears than him, and if she also thought she heard something, it probably was something. "I think I heard that.." He spent a moment contemplating how likely it was for someone to be shouting about something that wasn't harmful. Considering the situation they were in, it wasn't safe to assume that it wasn't anything bad. ".. I'm gonna go check it out." He ran off from the group without waiting for them. As soon as he got out of view from the people in the room, he created a large blade on his right arm (Think prototype) and had it in a slash-ready position.

He rounded a corner, and saw a group of people down the hall. Looked like.. Luke, Gwen's partner... Kahra? Her name was Kahra, wasn't it? And a girl he recognized, but hadn't ever really talked to. There was also someone he didn't recognize. A.. Girl? Hard to say, but he assumed whoever it was was a boy, or just incredibly flat-chested. He slowed down when it looked like situation was calm. He started letting his blade arm disappear, and spoke up "Hey, what's going on he- Oi!" He noticed the knife in the strange boys' hand. He set off in another short sprint, and stopped next to the two laying on the ground. He hadn't seen her earlier, but there was also a strange girl on the floor.

He was about to create his large blade again, but then changed his mind. The boy seemed more distressed than anything, but he couldn't make out a single word he said. Didn't sound like any language he'd ever heard before, and he knew around 11. He raised hands in a ready position with his palms open, and his skin covered in metal. It just looked like his skin had a completely black color up to his elbows. He stared into the eyes of the strange boy, and said "Alright, I'm very confused. Someone please tell me what's going on."

@magikarpfever

@Queen Rai

@Haruhi Suzumiya

@naotaba

@Larry

~Rafaela~

".. You kidding? I've never felt better." Rafaela sighed relieved. She couldn't catch the lie, she was never good at this kind of stuff. "I think I heard that..;.. I'm gonna go check it out." And then Geno ran off, he didn't even waited for them!

"Wait! God damn it." The girl quickly followed him, stopping when she accidentally kicked a big piece of broken glass with a sharp end, thinking about how defenseless she was, the glass would be a good replacement until she figured out what happened to her powers. Taking it with her, she ran to where she thought she had heard the screams. It didn't take too long for her to find the big group. Almost all of them were familiar, except for two strange figures. Raph stayed by Geno's side, she felt safe while around him, and he had his powers. She raised her sorry excuse of a weapon, an unfamiliar frown on her face. Usually, Rafaela wouldn't be this hostile, but the world was far from normal, she couldn't afford be her cheering self when danger was right at her face.

"Who are you?" Her voice was cold, very non-Raph. Her usually bright brown eyes were dark as they glared into the strange boy's eyes, as if wanting to rip his soul right at that spot. This was a side she didn't like to show, she didn't really take pride in it. But there were two strangers inside Hawthorn, who knows who they might be. For a moment, she let her eyes wander through the place, wanting to analyze the others' reaction towards the strange pair, as if asking "Are they a threat?". She returned her glare to the boy, tightening her hold on the glass and widening her arms, getting in a fight stance. It was an instinct stuff, to appear more intimidating, make yourself look bigger than you already are. Rafaela's stance reminded her a caged animal, ready to attack if you came any closer. And, without a doubt, she would.

@magikarpfever

@Queen Rai

@Haruhi Suzumiya

@naotaba

@Larry

(Sorry, kind of a short post.)

Joel's legs were shaking as he tried to balance himself over the girl, he could feel the glass twisting in the flesh of his pasty skin every time he clenched his toes against the soles of his sandals. He felt like a small, dying, animal in the headlights of these strange species lives, and they didn't look to happy to see him.. at all. More then two boys, were shouting at him in a language he couldn't understand or even make out.. for what it was. He just didn't want to get hurt anymore.. or atleast die like this. I don't want to die in these clothing.. Joel whined, thinking on his repulsive feet to try and come up with a solution to all of this when neither of them could even understand what he was saying. His breathes became so panicky as he watched the group of species gather in front of him, shouting, "Don't hurt us.." All he could say while waving his free hand in his face to try and tell them he was harmless as long as they were too. They looked just as disheveled as he did, but he could imagine what he must've looked like in there eyes.. compared to the features of their face. The alarmed, terrified brunette tried to come up with something to do to prove to them that he was harmless because they still remained in this attacking position. I should've gone with Brielle and now I might never live that down.. Joel took another shaky breath before slowly.. placing his dagger toward the floor. "I won't hurt you.." The brunette cried, his hair fell from it's top bun in a bloody, sweaty mess, rested against his tremor shoulders. They must've seen his ears.. because he was just as confused and frightened as they were... so he hoped, if anything he could do, that this showed them he was harmless.

Of course, this was the day he decided to wear the least amount of clothes, short shorts, and sandals they were barely holding themselves together with all the glass burred into the heels. Hair hair was everywhere, with blood trickling down the backs of his legs like he was stabbed in the bottom. His face was covered in a ridiculous amount of tears from the sheer amount of pain he was in from the glass piercing the backs of his legs and bottom.. but now, after placing his dagger to the ground, he had nothing to protect himself except faith that these species would believe he wasn't a threat. Neither of them understood each other, but he could see their lips moving to a language he could not understand. Something about it seemed familiar.. like he had heard someone speak this language before but not in such a repulsive, loud, fashion. If anything.. he was going to try something.

He couldn't take his baby blue hue's off the glowing mask, watching him from the corner, so frightened his knees shook like he'd come down with hypothermia. "Joel.." The brunette whimpered, taking his hurt forearm like a small animal with a hurt paw to his chest to indicate that he in fact.. was the person he was speaking about, to try and communicate more to them on a personal level. If by personal, he meant.. his name. "Joel, my name's Joel." Joel tried to reduce his muffled sobbing because he'd be damned if he low pain tolerance was what killed him now and his friend. The brunette regardless, kept his body above the fainted girl, knowing that if anything happened to her it would go down in Jayke's list. There were to many people gathered in front of him, leaving him horribly out numbered.. and he was to injured to even lift his arms with breaking into short fits of sobs. He hadn't been this frightened in a very, very, long time.

(they do speak another language??.. sorry theres alot of people there, so i couldn't be specific about everyone omg)

@GreatWest

@Larry

@Prizzy Kriyze

@Haruhi Suzumiya

Geno squatted and picked up the boy's knife. He felt sort of sorry for the guy. He could understand him, who wouldn't be scared when outnumbered, and the only weapon you've got is a knife? He inspected the blade for half a minute, and then drew his hand across it forming a longer blade of black metal on it, and offered it to Raph, who'd come up wielding a piece of glass. Glass was efficient, but he didn't want her to cut herself while holding it.

He winked at her, and then turned back around to the boy. He now noticed the cuts on his arms. Ouch.

He didn't exactly have any healing abilities, but he didn't know about the others in the room. "If anyone knows anything about healing, then I think this guy needs some help." The boy also seemed terrified, but at something else. His knees were shaking, and he was looking past Geno at something. Geno sent a glance backwards, and saw that he was looking at Luke. He didn't know why Luke was bent on wearing that mask, but it didn't seem to help with the situation. "And I think he's pretty afraid of you, Luke. Mind taking that mask off, or going to get one of the teachers?" He didn't know Luke that well, so he kept a nicer tone than usual up. He didn't want to accidently offend anyone.

He turned back to the boy again, and took a step closer this time. He was about to hold out his arm for a handshake, but it struck him that they might be of completely different cultures. It wasn't sure that handshakes were normal for him. The boy said something, and indicated himself. ".. Joel?" Sounded like a name to him. He glanced down at the girl. He bet the boy would be running away if the girl wasn't there. He admired his protective instincts. He let out a short "Meh.." and raised his arm for a handshake anyway, letting his metal disappear.

@GreatWest

@naotaba

@Larry

Luke watched with arms crossed at the scene that began to take place, moving himself to the back of the forming group that included but not exclusively to; Geno, Rafaela, Mirabelle, an unconscious Kahra, and two odd, spiky-eared denizens from the village of Du'rocke from what the Irishman could actually deduce. They didn't seem like bad folk, quite the opposite in fact if he got to know them over a bottle of 7UP. But unfortunately, such a drink would not be on sale over here. A damn shame it was. But this whole situation must have emerged from pure shock in his view. Kahra, judging from the shape she was in earlier probably collapsed due to shock of seeing the elf, likewise for the other party. It explained the scream that reverberated throughout the school a few minutes ago.

"And I think he's pretty afraid of you, Luke. Mind taking that mask off, or going to get one of the teachers?"

Indeed he was afraid, terrified being a more suitable word for the way he looked at the Irishman. Seeing such fear made him crack a grin at the sight but it quickly ceased upon the request of the man called Geno Friar. He didn't the man that well, but out of respect for his sister, he decided it would be best for the piece to be discarded for the time being. His eyes had returned to their normal blue colour for now, although he wasn't really in charge of when it changes to dark yellow. There seemed to be a good few people at this school that wore masks, although the most common happened to be a gas mask for the appeal of being cool he imagined. Maybe it was the smile that went all the from cheekbone to cheekbone that frightened him. Or maybe it was simply due to the glowing eyes that frightened the man-elf thing, whatever the hell it is. It seemed to be trying to communicate with the group, uttering a single name, Joel.

"You're probably right," he replied, dropping the shard of glass.

@magikarpfever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back