• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hawthorne Academy

Oh and... thanks for saving me, sorry for holding on your neck.

Tekis smiled at Calista's response. "No worries, it was good practice, even though we were in a tight situation" Tekis said as he stretched. He looked around and analysed the other students. So many people in fear, so many people whimper and wait for the worst... Well not me. He took out a cigarette out of his back pocket and lit it with his trusty lighter. I don't care where we are, practice is perfect. I guess I will meditate for a while. Tekis sat down on the floor and began to meditate the same way he did back at the courtyard, the same way he did 11 years ago. As he sat there for some time, not moving a muscle; smoke from his cigarette rose up in a strange, weird spiral, not like it would normally. Smoking feels different in this weird place. Strange. As he meditated, his cigarette started to run out. He reached in his other pocket were he felt a small rectangular shape besides his lighter. He pulled it out to inspect it. Chewing gum that Calista gave me back at school. I'm on short supply of cigs, so why not?. Tekis inserts the piece of gum in his mouth and continues to mediate. Not bad... Good gum.

@DeijiiChan

(seriously you can slap me if you want Deijii-chan, I get distracted so easily, I'm sorry)

Blake squeezed Shinji's hand when he grasped his and when he threw off his mask Blake's eye widened.The mark that was near his eyes seemed to have grew and glow a bit before returning to normal. Blake was speechless, from the sky growing red, the freak earthquake, and now his boyfriend Blake was at a loss. Still he was resilient and he wasn’t going to let that affect him to much. Letting Shinji pass out on his lap Blake caressed his hair in a comforting way. My god this is crazy! This whole thing is insane, whatever is causing this should be lucky that I'm not near them or I'd strangle them. I guess I should stay here with Shinji and then figure out what the hell is happening.

All through out the night Blake stayed with Shinji, he didn't sleep because he felt like that would be a bad idea seeing as Shinji seemed like he was having nightmares. Truth be told Blake felt that if he slept he'd have a crazy visions as well. Although a bit illogical of him to think that Blake wasn't going to risk it. It was morning now and Shinji was still stuck in a restless sleep.

"Come on Shinji, you're stronger than this..." Blake whispered wearily.

Scanning the area Blake saw Lyra giving Aleksander a bowl of Cream of Wheat and Mars scolding Geno. Wow even when things have gone to s*** Mars is still and an a***hole.

"Hey Mars why don't you back off? Can't you take one day off from being a total prick?" Blake yelled to Mars.

Usually he wasn't so forward but he didn't have any sleep, his boyfriend was near catatonic, and he was in a disaster zone right now and Mars wasn't helping by being a dick.

@DeijiiChan

@Prizzy Kriyze

@cojemo

Last edited by a moderator:
~Professor Giovia Eriwind~

"Giovia it's morning may I please get assistance!"

The woman glanced up, and sighed to see Anthony in front of her. He was still in his wheelchair, which was really no surprise. Giovia glanced back at Lyra, who seemed to have things pretty well under control, and then said, "Alright. Come over here, alright?"

The woman set down the large ladle she'd been using to spoon Cream of Wheat into bowls, wiped her hands on her silky pants, and then started towards an empty cot. Giovia helped Anthony out of his wheelchair and on the cot. She'd sat him up first, quickly pulling off his shirt. After she did that, she helped the boy lay face down on the cot. With an unchanging expression she quickly examined him, and then pressed both of her hands on the main puncture in Anthony's back.

"This might sting for a moment." she warned, slowly adding pressure to the wound. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. The red gashes and blue bruises began to melt into a sort of steam, rising up through the woman's nose, almost as if she was breathing it in. By the time she was ready to exhale, all visible marks on Anthony's back had completely disappeared. As she exhaled, a cloud of white puffed from her mouth. The strange smoke lingered for a moment before completely absorbing into the boy's back.

The woman opened her eyes, and put a hand on her forehead, mumbling, "There...I did the best I could."

@Akihito[/URL])
It took several seconds for Aleks to register someone was talking to him. Another few seconds to realize who it was. It was Lyra, despite all that's been happening, she seemed to be handling things quite well.

"..I'm sorry? I wasn't paying attention. What do you have for me? I have to confess, I'm not very hungry at the moment." Aleksander called back to her, giving her a very weak smile.

(Sorry about post @Queen Rai gotta head to bed and switch to Lappytop!)

(The long-overdue post for Maria and Ami has arrived. It's boring, but it's here, at least. By the way, woo, we're close to 150 pages!)

Maria Scarlette & Mirabelle Ami

Maria felt the healed cut on her cheek - The cut was almost completely gone thanks to some healing, but a little bump where the cut had been made was still noticeable. An incredibly lucky Ami sat beside the preoccupied Maria rather disinterestedly - Ami seemed to be lost in thought, though what she could be thinking about was a complete mystery to Maria. Finally Maria turned to look at Ami curiously. "Ami," Maria started - She didn't know what to say, exactly. She had made little to no contact with this girl, and while she knew her name and had punched her at the beginning of the year, they had done nothing else together. They were rather different, she knew that much, so why was she even still here? Why were either of them even talking?

"So apparently you're really old," Ami stated, still staring off into space. "Is that true? Is that what your power is?" Maria's eyes widened. She was rather open with who she told her powers to - It probably wasn't that surprising that she was older than she looked, but Maria found it odd that someone knew more about her than she did about them. "Yes, it's true," Maria answered. "I'm 999 years old today, actually." Now that she thought about it, Maria wondered how she had managed to grow this old, to survive this long with everything intact. Nothing about her seemed to change except for in the recent months spent in Hawthorne.

"So you're almost a thousand years old," Ami said, "And you're still sane? You're still OK? Living for that long seems almost as if it would start to... I don't know. Hurt?" That statement ran through Maria's mind a few times. While she had thought about how living as long as she had might have its tolls on her mental and emotional health, she hadn't ever thought it affected her, and it never seemed to, anyways. Then came to mind the ever-familiar tale of Dracula - The more modern version portrayed in the Castlevania series, in which an immortal Dracula grows weary of life and becomes murderous and disinterested in most if not all things as everyone he's ever loved has died. Maria sighed and returned to feeling her healed cut, as if the thought of her healed injury could distract her.

Maria allowed her thoughts to consume her mind, and she started to wonder if she would wind up just like him - Dracula, she meant, just another story of an immortal lunatic. But would she ever lose her mind? She hadn't even considered it a possibility at this point, but something as simple as a girl she didn't even know that well questioning her age brought the possibility to her mind. I need to stop thinking about this. I shouldn't be worrying about hypothetical problems when real problems are all around me. Maria looked around her, at the numerous injured students lined up along the walls of the main hall. Quit whining and do something, damn it. You're perfectly capable of helping, so help. Maria stood up and walked off, hoping she could find someone to help.

Ami stood up and walked away, unaware of what was running through Maria's mind. I wonder where Kahra is, Ami thought. Maybe I can find her.

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

"Hey, Geno." Geno's eyes wandered up from the floorboards to the guy standing next to him. He didn't have to see him or hear him to know it was Mars. He could feel it. "I've noticed that you seem severely distressed by this whole ordeal. What's going on?" For a moment, Geno almost thought he cared. But he wasn't exactly surprised when he continued with; "I know you're weak, but this seems a little too much."

"I'll kill you.." He didn't purposely say it. Something made him do it, but he didn't regret it. He felt quite confident that he could kill Mars. His fire couldn't get through his metal, and neither could his ice. Geno felt unbeatable at the time, but he managed to hold himself back.

"Heck, there's people here who have lost their friends or family during the storm that are holding up better than you. Are you seriously giving up so easily?" Something about Mars' harsh words hurt the insanity that hung over Geno like a raincloud. A short moment without clouded thoughts allowed the real Geno to get through, and he responded; "Yeah.. I know my shit's about as small as it could be, but that just makes me feel worse for even feeling this bad in the first place." He was gone as fast as he'd shown up, and the insanity crept over him again. He just wanted to be rid of it.

"Hey Mars why don't you back off? Can't you take on day off from being a total prick?" His eyes wandered to the new person. Blake. Shinji's boy. He felt less hate for him than for Mars, but his bloodlust was still apparent. He more or less sat in a fetal position, and leaned his head on his knees. He closed his eyes, and felt the fiery rage burning behind his eye lids. Slowly, on the ground below him, and on the wall(stage) behind him, a circular pattern of black liquid formed. It started forming on him too, rapidly covering him, and within 2 seconds he looked like the Geno equivalent of dark link, or possibly metal mario.

"Fuck off."

@magikarpfever

@cojemo

(Sorry @AshenLily I'll fix Gwen when I wake up T_T)

"I'll kill you.."

It was exactly what Mars had assumed. Geno's mental state was unstable, and it was making him a threat to the safety of everyone else. Someone didn't just utter threats like that without a reason besides hate and deserve to be considered normal. It seemed like it was a smart move to check up on Geno, and even smarter to be harsh on him. Still, even with the threat on his life, Mars couldn't help but smirk, cocking an eyebrow at the same time. I thought he had lost it before but this just confirms it. The kid must be off his rocker if he believes he can kill me. Not lacking in confidence in the slightest, he didn't even need to take into account Geno's ability to feel safe, as he believed he was simply superior to him. Skill was a whole different thing, and though Mars knew there were definitely some powers that made fighting more difficult for him and completely countered his ability, he always believed that his smarts and skill would surmount any obstacle. Of course, he found no reason to lecture Geno on why his foolish claim was just that at the moment, so he just kept quiet.

"Yeah.. I know my shit's about as small as it could be, but that just makes me feel worse for even feeling this bad in the first place."

"Then get over it! Simple as that!" Mars raised his voice, ticked off and annoyed at the amount of weakness Geno was showing. It was honestly disgusting for Mars to see how bad in shape he was. "Just tough it out, shrug it off and move on! Whining about it isn't going to change anything, and no matter how cliche that line is it's completely true so suck it up!"

"Hey Mars why don't you back off? Can't you take on day off from being a total prick?"

Mars turned around to face the voice that had spoken to him, un-surprised to see it was Blake. Why couldn't he just think for once? Mars had his smirk from earlier adorning his face as he scoffed, "What can I say? It's a full time job and doesn't allow for any breaks." Mars knew full well that some of the things he did definitely earned him the title granted by Blake, but honestly he didn't care. "Besides, can't you take a day off from being short sighted? What I'm doing is for the safety of everyone, and whether or not you see that isn't my problem."

"Fuck off."

Mars spun around to face Geno, confronted with the boy completely covered in that black liquid he used. Things seemed to be escalating quickly, and having a fight at that moment would likely result in many unnecessary casualties. The best course of action seemed to be to take Geno's advice and plan for the future. Mars waved his hand dismissively as he turned away. "I'm out of here. You can just wallow and whine by yourself." With that, He began walking away. Geno was dangerous, there was no doubt in Mars' mind about it. There would need to be precautions taken. Note to self: Watch Geno closely. If he shows any signs of extreme aggression and possible intent to harm anyone, kill him without hesitation. Will deal with backlash after the fact. Murder wasn't an idea that exactly pleased Mars, but he was willing to do whatever was necessary to achieve his goal, and at the moment that was ensuring everyones safety.

@magikarpfever

~Rafaela~

Rafaela woke up not feeling too much better to be quite honest, actually, she felt more exhausted than ever. And she was hungry. Getting up, she picked up two bowls of food, one for her and one for Geno. She thought he already had his time alone, time to be bothered by his annoying girlfriend. As she approached him, she noticed Mars near him. Now, she never really talked to the guy, but she new that her boyfriend and him didn't really get along too well. She frowned by what her ears picked up.

"I'm out of here. You can just wallow and whine by yourself." Apparently, she had arrived at the end of Mars' little kind visit, because he was already leaving. She saw Geno on the floor and noticed what seemed to be a black liquid involving him. Adding that and the look on Mars' face, she knew that something was wrong. She stopped and turned to glare at Mars, she didn't really know what he had said to Geno but it wasn't a good thing. Raph wanted nothing more than to stop him and interrogate him right at the spot, but she didn't want to get into a fight. One, because she hated fights, and two, she felt powerless. There were no animals around, not even insects. So she just kept glaring at him for a long time, before turning towards Geno, letting a sigh out of her mouth. She just noticed Blake there, nodding her head as a greeting. Finally, Raph crouched, searching for Geno's eyes. She didn't reach to touch him, that weird looking liquid kind of unsettled her.

"Hey, psst. I brought food. I don't know if you're hungry or not, but it'll do wonders to your body." She smiled gently, hoping to see Geno look up to her. She looked down to the ground, biting her lips before looking up again. "Hey, whatever it was that Mars said to you, it isn't true. Ok? Just ignore him." Her voice was gentle and quiet, and quite hesitant. Raph didn't know if Geno wanted to talk about that, so she didn't want to push it in case he didn't. She sat by his side -not touching the liquid- and put his bowl between them, making sure the sound of it hitting the floor was loud enough for Geno to hear it, as if saying "I'm here! So you can eat me!". Rafaela grinned at her own ridiculous thoughts, leaning her head on the stage behind her.

@magikarpfever

@Prizzy Kriyze

Blake's blood went cold when Geno told Mars that he'd kill him. Blake disliked Mars but not enough to threaten to kill him. Plus the way Geno said it, it was so sincere and ominous, it sent shivers up his spine. Then for a second Geno seemed like his old self until the ground underneath him started leaking this black liquid and covering Geno. Now he basically looked like some kind shadow repaint. Blake would have thought Geno telling Mars to fuck off would have been funny but now Geno looked pretty terrifying and the whole situation was pretty much sucking all the humor out of things. However he was also still pissed at Mars so he shot a glare at him and flipped him the bird.

"I can't see how you being an ass is protecting anyone, you're doing more harm than good,” Blake growled at him while watching him turn and walk away.

His anger dissipated a bit when Rafaela appeared. He didn't talk to the girl that much but he knew that her and Geno were an item. Hopefully she would be able to get through to Geno.

(figured I'd do the color thing since I'm going to rp two characters soon and everyone else is doing it)

@Prizzy Kriyze

@cojemo

@GreatWest

~Lyra~

"..I'm sorry? I wasn't paying attention. What do you have for me? I have to confess, I'm not very hungry at the moment."

Lyra raised her eyebrows, and then shrugged. She grabbed another bowl of the hot cereal and then handed it to another student. Looking around, she could see that mostly everyone was eating. The only people who remained unfed were the ones who were still sleeping, so Lyra decided that she might as well get herself a bowl. As she grabbed the ladle and dipped it into the large pot of Cream of Wheat, she heard it again. That same, ominous voice that had called out to her the night before...only this time, it sounded angrier.

Lyra! LYRA! LYRAAAAAA!

"What do you want?!" she cried, slamming down her empty bowl. After a moment, she looked around. Thankfully, she hadn't been loud enough to draw much attention. At least the voice stopped. The girl let out a long sigh before filling up her bowl and starting towards an empty table.

--------------------------------------------- Gwendolyn Friar ---------------------------------------------

Gwen awoke with a jolt. She didn't know why, but sitting up on her cot she was incredibly awake for some reason. It was as if she hadn't slept at all, and honestly, it kinda felt like that too. Despite feeling very awake, she didn't feel very rested. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. A bunch of people were already awake, but a lot of them were still sleeping too. She laid back down and looked up at the ceiling. The cot felt nicer in the morning than it had the night before. She didn't remember dreaming any dreams though. Strange, she usually did.

In a sudden spurt of energy, she shot herself up from the ground using her steam, and landed on her feet quite graciously. She raised her arms, and caught the pillow that she shot up with her, and it looked really cool. Too bad her audience was very small. Like one person on the other side of the room looked over. Didn't bother her though, she did it for her own ego more than she did for attention. With her newly acquired and somewhat damp pillow, she woke Cylva up. Steam-propelled-pillow-to-the-face style.

She crouched down next to her. "Cylva wake up. Don't expect me to eat breakfast alone. Especially not when they're feeding us wallpaper paste." She wasn't Cylva's roommate unfortunately, so she wouldn't know how she was like in the morning. She decided to give her a moment to herself though, and took a look around the room. She saw Anthony walking by walk by Calista, and putting something by her. He knew that they had kinda had a thing going, but honestly, she didn't understand how Geno lost to that. But of course, she was biased as all hell. That boy had left a bad impression on her since day 1.

She noticed Mars walking away from Geno, who sat in a puddle of metal by the stage. Neither of the parties seemed very happy. She went over to Mars, and asked; "Hey, what was that all about?" She thought they didn't have a very good relationship, but she still wanted to know.

@AshenLily

@cojemo

(Geno'll do stuff soon) 

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

"I'm out of here. You can just wallow and whine by yourself." Mars leaving calmed Geno down slightly. The metal which earlier had enveloped him like spandex even started dripping. "I can't see how you being an ass is protecting anyone, you're doing more harm than good” He would've laughed if he didn't feel so messed up. Blake backing him up was a funny feeling. He felt someone else approaching though. This time it wasn't threatening like Mars, though, so he didn't even give whoever it was a look. "Hey, psst. I brought food. I don't know if you're hungry or not, but it'll do wonders to your body." Raph's voice. The only thing that didn't feel like thorns. He opened one eye and looked up at her.

She was looking down at the floor and biting her lip. He got about the same impression as back in the cafeteria. Almost as if she looked delicious. She looked back up at him, and said something, but he couldn't hear it. He was.. Entranced, sort of. He looked at her with bored eyes, but thoughts were running wild behind them. A voice seemed to speak up in the back of his mind. "And she's yours! Yours forever... And ever.. And ever.." It sounded psychotic, even to him.

He didn't respond, but he followed her with his eye as she sat down next to him and placed the plate on the floor. He felt treated like an animal, but he supposed that was better than him accidently murdering everyone. Most of his metal had already disappeared or run onto the floor, and he made some of it creep over to the bowl, and draw it towards him. As soon as it was within arms reach, he picked it up and studied the porridge. At least it looked like porridge. He took a deep breath, and then more or less ingested half of it in a matter of seconds. It tasted horrid, so he simply put it down on the floor again, but this time on the opposite side of him, so that nothing was in between him and Raph.

He slid a bit closer, and then stopped. Being afraid of getting rejected. He knew how weird he must be seeming.

@GreatWest

Mirabelle Ami

Ami was perfectly content with walking. Sure, having someone to talk to would be nice, but walking was all right, wasn't it? Being on her own to just think about things wasn't that bad. I'm starting to like this. Kind of. I guess it'll grow on me, Ami thought, but suddenly Ami heard a somewhat familiar voice shout.

"What do you want?!" Lyra? Ami followed the source of the shout to find Lyra - Lyra seemed to be walking somewhere with a bowl of somethingorother in her hands. Ami approached her, in the hopes that she was in a good mood. "Hey, Lyra. What's up?" Ami asked, a bit of worry noticeable in her tone. Ami tried on a reassuring smile, as if to say I won't screw this up. In a desperate attempt to find something to talk about, Ami looked down at Lyra's bowl of whatsits. She had no idea what was in the bowl, or why Lyra had even considered eating it, assuming it was even edible.

What, did all the food fly out the windows with that storm? Do we have to eat whatever this is now? "Er, if you don't mind me asking, what's that?" Ami pointed at the bowl of whateveritwas in Lyra's hands.

(Bad post is bad... But I honestly have no idea what else to say. @Queen Rai )​

Soraphine Grimaldo

As their conversation was only just beginning, all hell decided to break loose. Sora istinctively grabbed at Alain's clothing, scared of what was happening around her. Sleep was one of the things Sora could barely do lately, yet she found herself waking up beside Alain who had just woken up aswell. "I'm fine Alain..." She murmured, still somewhat tired. Rubbing her eyes, she took a quick look at him. "You seem extremely worn out. Why don't you rest for awhile? I'll watch over you." She offered, smiling at him. It was the least she could really do for him right now.

@DeijiiChan

Solaira and Lunatio Grimaldo

After their little 'dates', the boys were found in Sol's room, chatting about random things, when the unimaginable happened. Both unscathed, they walk out to find their surroundigs an unfamiliar one. "What the hell..." Sol let out, looking around himself, shocked.

His thoughts began to wander to a certain person. A particulary small and cute person. Maria. 'Shit, where is she?' He thought, beginning to break into a run. Luna saw this and called out to him. "Where are you going?!" Luna cried out, running after Sol. Without turning back, Sol managed to answer, although somewhat in a hurry. "I need to find Maria! You go ahead and look for Sora!" Sol replied, speeding up his running, leaving Luna behind. Eventually, Luna slowed down, until he reached a halt. "Sora, eh...? Where did that sister of mine get to now..." He said to himself, starting his search near the Main Building. Who knew, maybe he could find Emma along the way.

@Haruhi Suzumiya

"Hey, what was that all about?"

Mars stopped walking as Gwen questioned him about her brother. Glancing around shortly and making sure he was out of earshot of Geno, he replied with, "Your brother is dangerous and a threat to everyone around him. This storm has had a bad effect on him and had made him agitated, paranoid, and an all around a safety hazard." He was pointing towards Geno as he spoke and looked at Gwen, whispering while at the same time raising his voice. He didn't want to worry anyone else if possible. "I suggest you keep your distance from him, even if he is your brother. Don't want to take any risks."

Mars scanned all around the room to see if anyone may overhear him and if he was needed. He noticed that Lyra was at a table with Ami, so he could afford some time. He felt that he was alone in his 'do anything for the greater good' way of thinking. Everyone else seemed like too much of a goody-two-shoes or a wimp to do what was necessary. Even people he respected greatly like Maria were too soft hearted to kill someone in order to save a life. The only people he believed that would even consider following him were Lyra, and that was because of his influence, and possibly Gwen.

She didn't seem as soft as everyone else, and he guessed would possibly do what was necessary in order to survive. That didn't mean he was going to blindly trust her though. He wanted to gain some supporters that would stand by and help him if it became necessary to... eliminate Geno, but he wouldn't reveal that to just anyone. "Hey Gwen," he began, his tone serious while at the same time curious, "What do you think about doing what is necessary in order to survive, like making sacrifices in order to stay safe? We don't know exactly what is going on and how long this will last, so I just want to know your stance on things."

@Prizzy Kriyze

Cylva lay in her cot, but never really slept. Though she tried, Sleep always just managed to slip out of her grasp. Finally, after many hours of laying in the cot, she began to doze off, her body at last relaxing completely, as she began to sink into the darkness.

FWOMP!

The steam-propelled pillow was definitely unwelcome. Nearly as unwelcome, as the sleep she'd begun drifting off to had been welcome, in fact. How irritating.

"Cylva wake up. Don't expect me to eat breakfast alone. Especially not when they're feeding us wallpaper paste."

Cylva released a long (likely overly dramatic) groan, as she rolled over. "Gweeeeeeennnnnn. Go away. Leave me aloooonnnne." Using every ounce of patience she had available, she miraculously managed to avoid rocketing out of bed, and impaling the girl, after she had interrupted her would-be sleep. It didn't occur to her that her and Gwen hadn't really slept in the same room before, nor that Gwen hadn't ever seen her, before she'd gotten back to her usual, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed self.

"No, fushima-laakskljdf-kjfs." Her incoherent mumbling slowly trailed off. Quite frankly, Cylva was perfectly fine with Gwen eating breakfast alone at this point, and had no qualms with leaving the other girl to eat alone. She had no intentions of eating the disgusting paste-like substance, herself, and a few hours of sleep would be nice... as she began to hear other voices around her, she covered her face with her now damp pillow. It felt nice, actually.

Again, she rolled over, replacing the pillow over her face, and pulled the light blanket she had around her tightly, relishing the small amount of comfort she received from it. Hidden from the outside world, inside of her impenetrable fortress of blankets and her pillow, she waited, once more, for Sleep to come.

@Prizzy Kriyze

~Lyra~

"Hey, Lyra. What's up?"

Lyra spun around, a shocked gasp escaping from her as she practically collapsed back into a chair. Mirabelle Ami, former model...the girl who stole the President's first kiss four months earlier. Even after all that time, Ami's presence always put Lyra on edge.

"A-Ami!" she squeaked.

"Er, if you don't mind me asking, what's that?"

Lyra was about to ask what she meant, and then she looked down at her bowl of white, hot mush. Lyra raised an eyebrow, and then mumbled, "It's Cream of Wheat...do you want some?" (@Haruhi Suzumiya)

Maria Scarlette

Maria was pretty bored. She had considered even going back to her room to get a book or something, since she wasn't doing any good just walking around and looking like an idiot. Maria had been resting her jacket on her shoulders, and it had been drifting behind her as she walked like a cape - It bothered her, but not enough to do anything about it. Maria felt oddly cold for some reason, and while almost everyone was wearing light clothing she felt the need to put her coat back on. After fumbling with a few buttons to get the coat on, she looked around the hall again out of curiosity...

And saw Solaira. Maria's eyes widened and she ran in his direction, a smile on her face. "Solaira!" Maria hugged Solaira tightly - A few steps before making it to Solaira, she had slipped out of one of her boots, but she didn't care. She was just glad to see Solaira alive and well after the storm... Maria looked up at Solaira with joy in her eyes. "It's good to know you're all right," Maria chimed. She fumbled back a little and stepped into the boot she had slipped out of, then she walked back to Solaira. "You're fine, right? Or... Are you hurt at all?"

(@iLoriel2 )

Mirabelle Ami

"A-Ami!"
Lyra's voice seemed to crack as she spoke Ami's name - Rather, her surname. Lyra seemed a little on edge, which she assumed was to be expected... But again, she had only really done one wrong thing to Lyra. She had done worse to some people that didn't even flinch when she came around... Then again, there were people she had done a lot less to that ran away at so much as the mention of her name. "That would be me," Ami answered rather neutrally - Her initial enthusiasm had just about gone away at that point.

"It's Cream of Wheat...do you want some?" Cream of Wheat, Ami repeated mentally. The thought of creamed wheat brought oatmeal to mind, and Ami hated oatmeal. Besides, this Cream of Wheat stuff looked almost like pasty dirt. "I'll pass, thanks," Ami replied. "Besides, I'm really not all that hungry," she lied. Ami found that Lyra fearing her somewhat almost brought a smirk of satisfaction to her face, but at the same time, she was a bit disappointed. She could see that Lyra could have been a good friend, or at least a decent one, and on a whim she had chosen to ruin that chance. I have no regrets.

(@Queen Rai )

(Sorry I took my time on that. I've been a bit preoccupied... Also, woo, both my characters are doing things! Yay!)​

My my, things are getting interesting, Luke thought to himself as the little debacle between and his colleague Mars finished with the latter walking away with a stern, firm message from the Irishman could decipher. Mars and himself got along well over the past few months at Hawthorne, the Treasurer finding his multiple personalities to be rather interesting and many upon many a time he would inquire about them. It was a strange subject for him to talk about, considering people don't really ask about his DID. If they did, it was probably the other voices questioning him. But it seemed as if the little fight between the two upon could have exploded out of hand at any moment; Geno was sure as hell ready. The poor bastard must have finally lost the plot, over what he had no idea. Maybe it was just the environment that had an adverse effect on him. From the looks of it, all his family and friends seemed to escape the catastrophe just fine. Although he didn't want to admit it, seeing weakness just makes him feel angry. A rage that surfaced from nowhere, a wrath that continues to nestle itself in his mind whenever the slightest of letting down of the guard was shown. He didn't like the way it felt, it wasn't in his usual demeanour to show such malice towards a human thing to do.

You'd love to be strong like that wouldn't you? You hate the weakness you have to live with everyday, how your powers are left to the lonely hours of the dark. You cannot hide the lust for power you have inside, you cannot hide it from any of us Luke. We're always here, we know what you want because we want it ourselves.

You crave, you hunger, you desire power. You may not have noticed it yourself but it apparent in the way you loomed by yourself, that a hatred was growing inside your heart against everyone else, simply because they were stronger then you. It was clear on you first day that you were weaker then anybody at the school. Your power is nothing, but you can make it more. It can grow, darkness was there before the light and it will remain long after.

Be quiet, was all he could think.

Indeed, we are so much more then these people, so much more. Their powers all have limits, they all have a length to go before their potential is gone. Us, we have the dark on our side, the shadows are the ones that support us. As what was said before, light came into this world, the darkness was always here; and stay here it shall. In the dark is where people are the most human, they do the most deprave things in the dark. If you control the dark, wouldn't you be able to control them? You can make these people feel a certain way, do a certain thing. Our potential is unmatched, but it has been locked. All you need to do is the find the key Luke, and the world is yours for the taking. No one can stop us.

You do not grow because you do not let that rage out. You leave that untapped wrath chained at all times, never to see the light of day. Being angry is something that comes natural to everyone, yet you refrain from it. Why? Are you afraid that people will judge for doing something that may have many upon many a time? What position are they to judge you? Nobody stands with you, nobody will come to your side in case of your falling; you are alone.

You want it all, every last drop of power you can possibly garner! Everyone in here is at your mercy, when night falls you become Death yourself. Gliding through the dark, watching over the living as they slumber. You hold their lives in your hand, but you want more then that.

Shut up...

But you are lazy, lethargic, you have no drive to become the greatest. You let yourself do the same easy processes, never trying to challenge yourself to become the greatest.

You want it all.

"SHUT UP!" Luke yelled, holding his head in his hands.

(If you feel like replying to this, by all means.)

~Professor Xavier Caige/Headmistress Kinya Weatherstone~

Kinya and Xavier spent about thirty minutes outside of Hawthorne's gates, simply staring at the wall in front of them. The black barrier was concluded to be some sort of clear wall, and passed it was nothing but swirling black clouds with the occasional strike of purple lightning. Both of them knew immediately after seeing it that they weren't in their own world anymore.

Occasionally, one of them would utter a "how" or "why", but that was all. Kinya would never admit how much she felt like crying. It wasn't like she would, as the shallow burns from the few tears she'd shed when Theodore died just finished healing. It was almost scary how well Xavier could sense the woman's sadness, as he'd wrapped on arm around her shoulders. Usually, the woman would flinch away or push him off, but she just didn't seem to have the energy. There was a horrible pit in her stomach...she felt numb.

Finally, Xavier said, "Come on, there must be a way to get out of this, right?"

Kinya glanced up at him, and then shrugged his arm away. She crossed her arms, and then shook her head as she muttered, "I wouldn't count on it. Something like this is beyond any of us."

Xavier narrowed his eyes, and was about to scold the woman when she turned her back to him and walked back through the gate. The man quickly followed, calling after her, "Well, we can't just sit here and wait to die!"

Kinya froze, spun around, and snapped, "What do you suggest, then?!"

There was a long pause. Xavier wanted to retort with a brilliant plan, but he didn't have one. He didn't even have an idea. The man stood there helplessly as he tried to think of something to say. Kinya narrowed her eyes, and mumbled before walking away, "That's what I thought."

Xavier trailed after the woman, and they both walked back into the Main Hall together.

~PLOT RELATED POST--MUST READ~

A bright light flashed in the main hall and a cool breeze started to blow through the room, as if the walls didn't exist. Leaves and flower petals drifted along the wind and started to spin in a circle right in the center of the stage. The sweet aroma of freshly cut grass filled the air as the small, nondestructive tornado's winds picked up. In the center of the tornado was a girl, clearly still fairly young, her light pink hair flowing in the wind and catching petals as it did so.

"Greetings, Hawthorne," the girl muttered, her voice tired. Even as exhausted as the girl sounded, her voice was so sweet...almost as if she was singing instead of speaking. Her eyes fluttered open, and she gave a weak smile. The wind slowly eased to a stop, the leaves and petals gently floating to the floor at her feet.

"It's been too long, hasn't it?" An expression of joy appeared on the girl's face, though pain was still visible in her bright eyes. "My children, I come with a plea of help. I beg of you...allow me to explain. Or...perhaps it would easier if I just showed you. My name is Flos, Goddess of the Otherworld."

Flos waved a hand through the air, streams of light orange flowing from her fingertips as if she was painting a picture. The strange orange substance grew more vibrant, and it broke and rippled into hundreds of individual threads, all of which floated serenely towards each person in the hall. The threads then melted away into the foreheads of whoever they went to.

And then, it began.

Ever since the beginning of time, I have been the ultimate overseer of the Otherworld. Helping my people prosper, keeping the monsters healthy and happy. . .all of it is was my duty. I was the one who makes the sun rise in the morning and set at night, I was the one who made the flowers grow when spring came. . .People of all races across the Otherworld built temples and churches dedicated to me. . .I am their goddess...but many have lost faith in me, for I have been gone for many years.

Nuhhaeh was the mightiest warrior of his village, one of my strong believes. Everything he did was for me. I, flattered by his regular acts of loyalty and compassion, often visited him. I made one of the largest mistakes I could possibly make, and bestowed special powers among this man. Powers stronger than any of yours. I was quite fond of him, and he felt the same way...but a goddess and a human? It was simply impossible.

So, blinded by his love, Nuhhaeh turned to darkness, trying to find a way to gain immortality to be with his beloved goddess forever. This darkness, a being simply known as Dek'Seec, made an offer. For only a fraction of the man's soul, Dek'Seec would grant him immortality. When I learned what Nuhhaeh had done, I was overcome by my fear. I was horrified and heartbroken. I couldn't ever love someone so infatuated with the darkness, and I had no choice but to turn away from him. Nuhhaeh, overcome by grief, fell further into darkness until he was no longer the man he'd once been. He sold what was left of him, only holding on to the psychotic passion for me. He started to change, taking the form of a large, spider-like creature that was constantly dripping in black blood.

He tried so many things to win me back, but I could never accept someone like him. He was no longer the man I loved...and thus began his plan. His plan to break the barrier between your world and the the Otherworld to let it spread, and eventually completely consume the Earth. I didn't know what was happening until he tried to force me to participate. I refused, and tried to explain that the Otherworld cannot exist without the real world. It's all about balance...but I knew he wouldn't give up. So I opened the portal, and over hundreds of years, I started to give gifts...and then they started to go to the school I'd created. Hawthorne Academy. I knew that one day, Nuhhaeh would overcome me, but I didn't know when...so I just continued giving gifts, making sure the school was always full...and running. About fifteen years ago, he finally captured me. He slowly drained my power, and I was absolutely defenseless to him, as I cannot use my powers for violence.

Suddenly, all of the threads were whipped back to Flos. She looked weaker and weaker every second that passed, but she continued to speak.

"Even now, I am not really here with you. What you see now is only an image. I am still trapped in his web, like a helpless fly...but I can use the last of my powers to free you from this dimension of chaos. I'm afraid he's aware of my plan, so the journey I'm about to set you on will be dangerous. He put you in this dimension in the first place to keep you away..." she muttered, slowly growing transparent. She waved her hand again, and an image appeared in everyone's mind.

images

"His lair...where he has me concealed...is in the darkest corner of the Otherworld. Only to those with dark intents will the path be revealed..." she stuttered. "I cannot explain any more. In moments, Hawthorne will be in the Otherworld, a walking distance away from the village of Du'rocke. They will help you...they will help you find me...I...I cannot speak anymore...! He is coming...! I will try to come to you tonight if I am--"

And with that, the goddess had seemingly faded into the air, her sentence remained unfinished. There was a moment of silence, and then a slight rumble of the ground. It slightly resembled the rumbling of the storm the day before, but there was no harsh wind, and then, as if Hawthorne had been propelled right through the barrier of darkness keeping them in the dimension, there was a loud shatter. Colors flashed through the windows, and the air filled with the melodious song of a bird that was interrupted by an intense thud.

And then, absolute silence.

~Lyra/Headmistress Kinya Weatherstone/Professor Xavier Caige/Professor Liam DiFranco/Professor Crysta Chime/Kahra/Nurse Elsa Longstorm/Professor Giovia Eriwind~

"I'll pass, thanks. Besides, I'm really not all that hungry,"

Lyra scooped a spoonful of the whitish-grey goop into her mouth and shrugged, saying with her mouth full, "Suit yourself. I mean, it's not that bad...at least it fills you up right? I think there's a few pieces of toast on the table over there if you want to check--"

Lyra was interrupted by the sound of a light breeze. She was about to ask where the draft was coming from when the wind picked up. For a split second, the President thought that another storm was underway...and then an overwhelming sense of security washed over her as the sweet scent of freshly cut grass filled her nostrils. She felt the light caress of flower petals brushing against her as the were carried by the breeze to swirl around the center of the stage in front of her. Lyra was utterly mesmerized when, in the center of the small tornado, a girl appeared. It looked as if the girl wasn't any older than twelve years old, but for some reason, Lyra knew that she was old as time itself.

When the girl spoke, Lyra was completely captivated. Never had she heard a voice that was so beautiful...and never had she felt a presence that was so calming...and oddly familiar. Lyra wasn't surprised when the girl introduced herself as Flos, the Goddess of the Otherworld...but she was surprised when an orange thread, no thicker than a human hair, slowly dissolved into her forehead.

And she saw everything. The images of good, beautiful serenity as well as the ones of dark, malevolent presences. Lyra even cringed whenever a picture of this Nuhhaeh would appear in her mind...he was genuinely terrifying. Then, the images faded in Lyra mind as the goddess continued to explain. Journey? Darkness? Du'rocke? That name was familiar...

And just like that, Flos was gone.

And then the ground began to shake again. Lyra instinctively stood up, her chair falling back as she practically dove under the table and squeezed her eyes shut...but the rumbling was hardly violent. Lyra opened an eye, and then peered out from under the table. She let out an audible gasp when there was a loud shattering noise, and she immediately looked towards the windows. All of them had already been smashed in, so what broke? Lyra didn't even have to think about this when the beautiful song of a bird filled the air and vibrant colors seeped through the windows...and then, there was a loud thud...and everything was silent.

Lyra waited a moment, and then climbed out from under the table. She cautiously stood up, and then looked around. Everyone looked fine, if not a little confused/shaken up. Lyra blinked, and for some reason, immediately ran for the window. The girl placed stood on her very tip toes and peered out the pane-less window. The atmosphere was different...and the air was nowhere near as humid and thick as it had been a moment ago. Kinya and Xavier both followed the girl, both of them taking the same position as her. Their necks craned out the window, and then a few other students came towards the window as well.

Elsa and Giovia had both immediately gotten up to check on the students who were in more critical condition. Elsa went to Kahra, and Giovia knelt beside Anthony. Elsa practically burst into Kahra's closet to see the girl laying on her cot. She looked fine, if not slightly dizzy from the sudden shaking of the building. The girl groaned, and mumbled, "I feel like I'm gonna throw up..."

Liam was about to go as well when he remembered that Crysta was still sleeping behind the curtain of the stage. He hopped up from his chair, and bolted to the place where the meditation professor was resting. Expecting the worst, the man cautiously opened up the curtains to see Crysta, unharmed and sitting straight up in her cot. She let out a long yawn, and then turned her head towards Liam. She then smiled, and said, "Liam...you seem upset. Why?"

~Rafaela~

Rafaela couldn't help but smile victoriously when Geno picked up the plate of food and ate it. Well, apparently, he didn't like it. Raph frowned at that, it couldn't be so bad, could it? So she put a decent amount of food in her mouth. Ugh. Not really food of the gods, but it would do it. She noticed how closer Geno was and that made her grin widely. She closed the gap between them and stayed there, not saying a thing as their shoulders touched. She took another bite of the food, grimacing as she tasted the horrible poison that dared to call itself food.

"Damn, it's not a surprise you put your food aside. I tasted better things back at the jungle than this... Thing." She glared at the bowl, as if the whole shit that was happening was its fault. Raph sighed deeply, leaning her head once again at the stage behind her, staring at the ceiling. Without realizing, her hand searched for Geno's hand, holding it as if her life depended on it. She heard a loud "Shut up!", and closed her eyes. People were starting to lose their minds, and she couldn't help but feel like she was starting to as well. Suddenly, she was back at the asylum, she was trying to get away from the hold of the doctors as they tried to immobilize her. She didn't notice her breath becoming quick and desperate.

And then, a light breeze washed over her face.

Rafaela stared as a small tornado formed in the center of the hall. There were petals, and the smell of freshly cut grass, the breeze carried her thoughts of the asylum away. For the first time, there was peace. And then, there was a girl. And a voice. Sweet gentle voice. Raph couldn't help but listen to that voice, absorbing every one of the words that it spoke. That Flos spoke.

And then, she saw everything. There was good, and there was bad.
Nuhhaeh. Du'rocke. It was all so confusing. But so mesmerizing. As the images disappeared the Goddess kept explaining, revealing how their next days, weeks were going to be. As quick as she had appeared, she was gone. Taking with her the peace.

The ground started to shake.

Rafaela closed her eyes as she waited for another storm to start, but nothing came. The shaking wasn't violent, it was gentle. Vibrant colors seeped through the window, and she heard the beautiful song of a bird. Bird. Hot tears rolled from her eyes, even when there was silence again. She heard it. A bird. A bird sang. Oh, how she missed that sound. Raph released a breath of relief that she didn't realized she had been holding. Hope. She saw hope. All because of the sound of a bird. It brought life back to her, she felt younger. And stronger.

"Geno, did you her it? A bird. A bird!" The brunette couldn't stop the tears. She wanted to feel her mind full of little voices once again, she wanted to feel the soul of innocent hearts, she wanted to feel the animals. She wanted her mind to be full once again, so that she would not be alone with her thoughts.

(I'm sorry it took me a while, real life has been a pain in the ass lately)

@Prizzy Kriyze

Anthony had been focused on not making any movements or noise that may distract Giovia. He was about to thank her and apologize for the interruption when the breeze hit along with the voice. He listened very intently to what Flos said and it angered him.

He listened and his face changed expressions so fast if his mood where a ride everybody on it would have severe whiplash. First he was happy that his back was fixed and a goddess was contacting them. Then he was happy the goddess had stolen a mortal's heart. He was sad when he heard it couldn't be but it quickly turned to contempt when he learned the man had betrayed her in such a way. His final emotion was fury when he learned how stubborn selfish and how much of a lost cause the man had become.

After the goddess had left he realized that if looks could kill his face would do genocide. "Call me a fool and accuse me of being an ass if you want but if I find him. I will make him wish he had learned to let loved things free because if they don't return they weren't yours in the first place."

Anthony glanced at Calista as he mumbled getting up. He was getting angry anf remembering all the bad things he had witnessed when people didn't respect the freedom of others. It was a atrocity that led to things like rape, kidnapping, and illegal imprisonment all of which he despised. "It may not be fair for me to force that belief on others but it doesn't matter this time. I'm going to gut him like the spineless coward he is and then i'm going to feed him to my fish back home. Best of all is i'll enjoy every last bit of it." Anthony was barely making any noise but his whole body was shaking and his eyes were full of fire.

~Arietta/Jayke~

"Jayke! Jayke, come back here!" Ariette called as the stumbled after the man. Her lyre was under one arm, and a leather satchel containing her lunch was hanging at her hip. She was clearly distressed, as she, Jayke, and Juniper were supposed to be helping set up the Festival of Flos. Instead, the two decided that they were going to ditch their jobs to goof off, as usual...and Arietta was chasing after them, as usual. The woman let out a long sigh, and then called again, "I don't know why I put up with you two! You're going to get us all in trouble! Again!"

The Oclodian finally managed to catch up to Jayke (by some miracle). She grabbed his wrist, and the man stopped. He raised an eyebrow at the panting girl, and said,
"You worry to much. It's not like anybody's gonna miss us! Besides, we'll be back before anyone even notices that we left. Come on, learn to have some fun."

Arietta was suddenly being pulled along by the man, even though she was still trying to catch her breath from all of the chasing she'd just done. The woman coughed, and then wheezed,
"I'm fun! I'm the definition of fun! You're just irresponsible! Do you realize that your immaturity reflects badly on me? I told the Priest that I'd make sure that you didn't run off--and Juniper, you're no better! Why don't we all just go back now while we still can, huh? Doesn't that sound fun?"

"No, that sounds like a waste of a beautiful day." Jayke snorted. "Hey, you can go back if you want to. Nobody's stopping you."

"B-but...
what if something dangerous happens? What if we're attacked? Let's just go back where...it's safe..."

(@magikarpfever)

"Maaa'?" Joel exclaimed, rustling in his satchel for his hair tie while his other hand held a small wicker basket. Of course, there was no reply from his mother.. so he just decided it would be best to sneak out, she already knew where he was going to be anyways. "I'm heading out mom!" Just for safety reasons--just in case she held it against him-- he gave it one last try, still getting nothing back. Joel groaned before tying his hair up into a very messy, high bun. He resembled a pineapple with his satchel crossed over his frail shoulders, wearing a loose fitting, sheer white tank top, with black leather plaques draping on the ends of the shirt. It fell freely past his left shoulder, showing it off like a shiny new toy in the fresh sunlight now gracing the village. Along with his tough fabric, black, short shorts and a pair of string tied sandals. It was a rather warm day to be working in the fields.. so he tried to wear a small amount of clothing to avoid any kind of heat stroke. "Bye...." Joel murmured to the door because no one was there to begin with. "Where did that woman go.." He hoarsely muttered under his breath, turning his baby blue eyes to the sunlight now kissing his pasty skin, "Oh wow.. it's bright, okay.. should've got my hat." Joel squinted his pearly eyes to the sun, turning his gaze quickly away to the dirt underneath his sandals to regain his sight after being blinded by the light. "Joel." "..Wait.." ".....What am I waiting for?" This tiny, inpatient voice rang in his ears like church bells, "What are you doing Joel?" Brielle asked, pulling his pale lips into a straight grimace while he watched the lanky brunette hunching over to the ground with his eyes sealed shut. "I might've blinded myself looking at the sun." Joel whined, pressing his fingers against his temples to soothe his beating head. "Okay.. well, while you figure that out, i'm going to go help with the festival. You heading that way too..?" Brielle folded his nimble arms over his chest, slightly embarrassed by his friend moaning in pain while he stood at the front porch of his home. "Forget I asked." "No-..wait.." Joel complained while reaching out to his friend, his eyes slowly fluttering open as his throbbing headache started to lose it's hard touch. "What?" Brielle started to sound irritated now as he had to almost catch his much taller friend before he stumbled to the ground like a wiggly bug that lost it's balance. The small ruffled headed blonde held his friend up for a moment just to hear his reply, but of course, it was another meaningless waste of his time. "I'm.. not going there." Joel muttered into the child's shoulder before he was dropped onto his knees, "Goodbye then." Brielle scoffed, wading his way through the flimsy brunette. "Waiiitt!" Joel yammered, finally letting his blue hues get used to the sun before he watched his petite friend march off into the alley way with a irked look on his face. "I'll see you later then!" Joel huffed away a strand of hair in his face, watching his friends back stroll away from his reach and out of his line of vision. The brunette brushed off the dirt collected on his knees and in the toes of his sandals before making his jolly way down the pavement.

Joel held his free hand above his eyes to shade his face from the oncoming sun to see what was ahead of him, even with squinted eyes it was still rather hard to see anything. The brunette relieved his hand from its duty to tuck some of the stray hairs from his top bun behind his ears. It was a process sense he didn't want any of his piercings to tangle in with his hair. Out of sheer curiosity.. he dug his hand back into his satchel to feel around for something.. and that something just happened to be there. "My hat!" Joel chirped, quickly unleashing his lions mane of auburn hair onto his scrawny shoulders to tie it into a messy, half way pony tail, before plopping his straw beige hat rightfully onto his head. All of this distraction while fiddling with his appearance caught him off guard when he heard.. a cheerful voice, and then a rather deep and intimidating one. The brunette scampered across the pavement like a curious cat before laying his eyes on two bright, white, heads of hair. One looking plainly familiar, it was none other then Ariette.. and what he presumed was her brother. He thought the hair really gave it away.. and they both looked to much alike from afar to not be siblings. His baby blue eyes stared at the two from in between the alley way, he was used to Ariette's form.. but this new one was pretty interesting. In his attempt to get a closer look at the wispy haired brother.. he crept more towards the ends of the alley way. Joel's gaze must've felt like hot fire, because the his amber eye's shot around at the doe eye'd brunette clearly watching them from the corner of the alley. Joel broke into action mode, sense he didn't want them to think he was just.. obviously staring at them. So, the brunette cracked a quick frown before kicking his foot into the pavement, "Ah! ..darn...bug..?" He gave it another couple kicks before peeking up from the corner of his eye to see their reaction, but it was just uncomfortably silent as the three locked eyes with each other. "Oh! It's you, Ariette! I didn't see you there!" Joel exclaimed, laughing it off with a big goofy grin on his face. She looked happy to see him, except for her brother, who just stood there with a piercing stare of amber.. not looking very happy to see him, at all, to say the least. "You guys... going to help with the festival?" Joel guessed sense the two were obviously not heading toward the area where the usually gather foods. His eyes still squinted as he glanced at the two, trying to keep his curious gaze away from the demeaning brother watching him like prey. It was difficult for him to not want to study his appearance longer.. that why he wished he wouldn't have gotten caught, and he could've just walked away like a free man instead of now being put into this strange encounter.. which he didn't want to be in the first place. From where the two were heading, it didn't look like they were heading toward the festival, at all. Curiously, the brunette quirked a brow at the white haired girl all the while avoiding the brother's stare. "So.. where are you guys going?"

@Queen Rai

(ah..sorry if it was to long!! i didn't color Brielle's because they were just interacting with each other ; ;)

~Arietta/Jayke~

"Oh! It's you, Ariette! I didn't see you there!"

Arietta glanced up at the familiar voice, glancing over her shoulder. Jayke stopped pulling her along, and then let out a long groan. The woman's face lit up as her gaze met the one of her fellow gatherer...surely he could help her convince the two mischievous siblings to go back to town. The musician grinned and said, "Hi, Joel!"

"You guys... going to help with the festival?"

Arietta blinked, and then glanced back at Jayke. If looks could kill, Joel would've been dead the moment he opened his mouth. Arietta shook her head and said, "Jayke and Juniper decided that exploring was more fun. And now we all need to get back before someone notices!"

"So.. where are you guys going?"

"None of your business." Jayke snapped, pulling his arm away from Arietta and continuing to walk. The girl awkwardly skittered after him and whined, "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayke come on!"

¤ Acerbus Flamma ¤

Acerbus noticed Jayke moving away from the festival and smiled. "Hey Jayke thank the goddess you aren't my role model. You're such a bad influence if kids followed you nothing would get done without a lot of goofing off!" She said playfully as he passed by before she put her hood on and started towards the festival.

She was weaving through small groups of people who chatted excitedly but seemed distracted. "Just goes to show that a lot of people are fair weather followers. But not me Flos I won't give up on you. Not ever." She stopped and gave a small short prayer of thanks for the materials and all the other things related to the festival.

She then walked to her mentor and gave a slight bow of respect. "Ready to serve the goddess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back