• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hawthorne Academy

Emma Farris

Emma shrugged and layed down on her stomach, showing him her leg "Honestly I dont know. Its just a cut I didnt know I got. Im just guessing that maybe it was from me swiping away the glass. Since I almost lost my eye to a shard but my telekanisis stopped it and I threw it aside. Since the wind was still blowing, I guess it got my leg insted."

(Dont worty) @Akihito

Last edited by a moderator:

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

Geno felt incredibly juvenile as Raph slid her fingers through his hair, but he liked it. Normally, he'd never get so close and personal, even with Raph, in public. "It's okay. Don't worry, I'm not leaving. I'm here, I'm here. I will always be." He calmed down slightly at the words. He was afraid he had scared her off with almost saying Calista. His physical feelings that something was wrong subsided. Now it was only that scratching at the back of his mind and the quiet voices. He still felt absolutely exhausted, and couldn't, and didn't want to, do anything but stay in Raph's arms.

A hand touched his forehead, and he flinched. He looked up and met the eyes of Giovia. For some reason, he couldn't feel anything except resentment towards the woman. Why the hell was she touching him? Who gave her the right.. If looks could kill, Giovia would've been a goner. Through the haziness of his mind he could barely hear anything, but when his name was spoken, it cut through the fog. "Geno, sweetheart, can you stand? Do you want something to eat? Water?" He bared his teeth, and hissed "Don't... Talk to me..."

His hand turned into a claw for a second, and he felt how deeply he wanted to kill this woman, but his sanity butted in. He realized how unprovoked his unnecessary resentment of her was, and his facial expression changed a defeated sad one. "I'm sorry... Professor..." he hung his head and calmed down again. The worst part was being so painfully aware of strange he was, without being able to control it. He reluctantly squeezed his way out of Raph's grip, and stood up. "I... Should probably be alone... Even to you, Raph. I'm sorry." His words were barely louder than a whisper, but he thought he got the point across. He started slowly walking towards the corner he'd been hiding in earlier.

@Queen Rai

@GreatWest

(Gwen will be along as soon as I've taken a shower)

While Shinji was dragging him from the room to the Main Halls Blake saw all the destruction that whatever it was that did this caused. Some of the tiles on the floor were peeled from the inner layer of the floor, bricks from the wall were scattered through the area, a bit of drywall dust made a thin layer around the area, and wires sat hazardously in the opening. Not to mention that a lot of people were injured, it was like a war zone. Blake couldn't help but worry about Lyra, Geno, and Calista, they were probably his only close friends in the school, besides Shinji but they were dating and he knew he was fine. This whole thing was just so surreal, but Blake didn't freak out over it because that would just cause more unnecessary trouble. Instead he continued to observe his surroundings to try to figure out what the hell was going on. However when Shinji pulled him into a hug Blake blushed and returned it for a few seconds, putting his forehead on his strong chest before breaking from the embrace.

"It's fine, besides it's natural to run like hell when confronted with this," Blake replied, gesturing to the mess. "Still I think the million dollar question is as follows, just what the f*** is happening around here? We could ask the headmistress but I doubt she’ll reveal anything.”

@DeijiiChan

--------------------------------------------- Gwendolyn Friar ---------------------------------------------

"He was always my dad..." Gwen listened to her explaination while letting her eyes wander over the floorboards. She was able to forgive her father simply because he loved her? Interesting, to say the least. They had very different family situations didn't they? And yet they could still come together and be friends like this. Humans were interesting, she thought, as if she wasn't one. If memories of her father made Cylva happy, who gave Gwen the right to judge. She was more jealous than anything. "Well, at least he's good at nicknames, then. Remember him however you want to, Cylvie."

She smiled at her own teasing comment. She was about to follow up with something else smart-assy (shut up it's a word) but at that moment a couple familiar faces showed up. Amor- I mean Mars came towards them, carrying Lyra. He put her down, and said "Hope you two don't mind, if we just hang around here and rest, do you?" "Ain't no thing, Jupiter, but what happened to Lyra?" She said, and despite joking about Mars' name, there was a bit of worry in her voice. She didn't want Lyra to already have fallen victim for hitting her head. She was known for constantly hurting herself, after all.

@Queen Rai

@cojemo

@AshenLily

(Short, yeah, but my brain is lost. Sorry 'bout that.)

"Well, at least he's good at nicknames, then. Remember him however you want to, Cylvie."

Cylva laughed as Gwen teased her, enjoying the feeling of nostalgia brought on by the nickname. She could tell that Gwen didn't exactly understand the whole situation with her father, but that was fine. She'd done enough thinking on her own to get that whole matter sorted out in her head, and that was all that Cylva needed. Whether or not anyone else understood her reasoning was irrelevant.

"Hope you two don't mind, if we just hang around here and rest, do you?"

As the two approached, Cylva quickly wiped the remaining tears from her eyes, and cleared her throat. She looked up to see Mars apparently struggling to carry Lyra, and at a glance, the other girl appeared to be unconscious. "Mars." She offered a short nod. She didn't know him well enough to be able to carry on a conversation with him, and didn't really try, though she did worry about Lyra. "Is she alright? What happened?"

@cojemo

@Prizzy Kriyze

@Queen Rai

P.S. Kriyze, you should probably get that brain of yours found. I hear they're helpful to have.

~Rafaela~

Rafaela frowned as Geno squeezed his way out of her grip. She didn't want him to be alone, not after what she just witnessed. She was afraid that at the moment she took her eyes out of him, he would end up hurting himself. But what if he needed some time alone? Honestly, Raph didn't know what to.

"I... Should probably be alone... Even to you, Raph. I'm sorry." She frowned even more, her frown being replaced by a very concerned expression. She wanted to say something, anything at all. But found no words. She wanted to stay by Geno's side, but what if he wanted to stay alone? It's all just what ifs. What if this? What if that? It was driving her crazy. She ran a hand on her face, sensing a heavy headache coming.

"F*ck... I don't know what to do, professor." Raph hissed through clenched teeth. She was angry, angry at herself. She was useless. She couldn't do anything about the hurt students and couldn't even protect her boyfriend from, apparently, his own mind. She ran another frustrated hand through her hair, putting it out of her face. "I can't help the students. I can't help Geno. I... I feel lost, useless. I-I-I don't know what to do. God damnit, I can't feel the animals anymore! What if... What if I lost my powers? There's no animal around! I can't hear em'! No ants whispering to each other, no ravens planning a prank, nothing! It's driving me crazy! I..." For what felt like the first time, Raph took a breath. She had been talking nonstop. She sighed, now was not the time to keep complaining. She was one of the luckiest, she didn't have the right to complain.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't keep bothering you." Rafaela whispered. She felt strange, not quite herself. She couldn't feel that usual enthusiasm on her. Instead, she felt drained, tired. Maybe, it would be wise for her to go get some sleep, but how would she be able to sleep during this nightmare? It would be an useless effort, so the girl chose to stay awake. Probably not a good choice, since she was starting to feel the exhaustion weighting on her body. She fought back a yawn.

@Prizzy Kriyze

@Queen Rai

~Professor Giovia Eriwind~

"Don't... Talk to me..."

Giovia quickly pulled her hand away, and her expression faded from concern to fear. It looked like Geno had genuine intentions to try to hurt the woman with his newly formed "claw". Giovia was fully ready to jam her index and middle fingers into a pressure point if he tried anything.

"I'm sorry... Professor...I... Should probably be alone... Even to you, Raph. I'm sorry."

Giovia only nodded when the boy got up and wandered towards the corner of the room.

"F*ck... I don't know what to do, professor."

Giovia looked at the girl, and then let out a long sigh.

"I can't help the students. I can't help Geno. I... I feel lost, useless. I-I-I don't know what to do. God damnit, I can't feel the animals anymore! What if... What if I lost my powers? There's no animal around! I can't hear em'! No ants whispering to each other, no ravens planning a prank, nothing! It's driving me crazy! I..."

"Calm down." Giovia interrupted, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Now, listen. Nobody knows what's going on. . .not right now, at least. It's perfectly natural that you're confused. . .and scared. This storm obviously had some sort of psychological impact on Geno... Rafaela, you aren't alone here, okay?"

~Headmistress Kinya Weatherstone/Professor Liam DiFranco~

"It's bad to think like that miss, but is she is in such a state, we can only hope for the best."

Kinya sighed and glanced back at Luke before saying, "Hoping for the best only gives one false expectations. It's better to be realistic. I know Crysta."

At that moment, Luke and Kinya had finally reached the two. Crysta's blindfold had been discarded to the floor, she you could see her eyes darting back and forth, as if she was watching some sort of invisible battle. She was completely unresponsive to anything Liam was saying, but at least she didn't seem to be in that much pain anymore. Kinya knelt down beside Liam and asked, "How's she doing?"

The man dragged a hand down his weary face before shaking his head. Kinya frowned at that, and then muttered, "Oh, come on, it can't be that bad--"

"She's in a complete state of shock." he snapped. "And I've tried everything to snap her out of it. It's like she can't even hear me, Kinya... all she does is stare into space, and occasional talk to something I can't see. She doesn't even seem to know I'm here."

Calista couldn't help but stare at the necklace in awe at how beautiful it was. It was a beauty indeed and Calista couldn't believe that Anthony was giving such a precious jewelry to her of all things. She couldn't accept it, it was too valuable for Calista to take, what if she were to lose it? What if she broke it? What if it were stolen without her knowing? So many possibilities that could happen to the necklace that Calista was now scared to even touch it, worry that it would break from the touch of her finger tip.

Taking the necklace out of her pocket, Calista held it close to her heart and smiled at Anthony but then he started to wince as Calista panicked and got on her knees. It seemed the pain was great with his breathing becoming hard but Calista didn't have the power to heal as she tried to think of what to do,"T-tekis!" Calista thought looking around for her partner seeing the man still topless a few meters away,"Tekis! Over here!" Calista called out waving her hand to him hoping he saw.

She didn't have the power to heal Anthony's pain but Tekis had the power to hit pressure points. If he could use his skill to ease the pain, maybe than Anthony would feel better but Calista was pretty wary of the decision since Tekis wasn't the type to be able to help with back pain or so she never thought he was the type to.

-Long wait I know.... Yell at me for it ;w;-

@magikarpfever

Tekis had the power to hit pressure points.

Tekis walked up to Calista and the injured person. He realized that this person was definitely in great pain, laying there on the floor. He puts his shirt down on the floor and kneels next to the injured man. "I haven't used my knowledge of pressure points to heal or do good... But I will try". Damn, I have never done such a task. What if I do something wrong? And increase the pain? Or even kill him? No... I must focus and try to ease the pain. "You might feel a bit weird, but it should work fully." Tekis informed the man in pain. It SHOULD work... I am not saying this will work. Tekis cracked his own knuckles and neck, and applied fast pokes to various pressure points. In a short time of 1 second. He was done...

I think it worked...

Tekis got up, with cold eyes and emotionless face. He picks up his shirt and puts in on his shoulder. "I did all I could, I am no miracle worker nor a doctor". It felt weird, using my abilities to patch someone up. Tekis turned to Calista and said "You seem cold... You can wear my shirt for now if you wish". Tekis offered his shirt to Calista.

@DeijiiChan

@Holo

"You seem cold... You can wear my shirt for now if you wish".

Anthony gave a strange noise after Tekis was done. "Well I can't feel it." He finally registered what he'd heard and it hurt more than his back had. The only thing that came to mind was the AC/DC song big balls. "I'll just go find a suitable corner to sleep in."

Anthony said climbing back into his wheelchair to turn toward the farthest corner. "Thanks for the help doesn't hurt as much now." He said his face calm but his eyes showed that having Tekis flirt with Calista right there was really gonna leave a mark.

Anthony rolled away to the far corner of the room and started to try and focus.

@Akihito[/URL]
Isaak nodded, he pulled out some bandages and some cleaning tools.

"Alright that's fine. I'm going to clean the cut now alright? It may sting a little." He said. Isaak wet a piece of rag and cleaned off all the blood on the wound. He began to extract any glass that had gotten into the cut by accident. As he was working he happened to look up and noticed he could completely see up Emma's skirt.

He turned bright red.

Keep it together...

Isaak cleared his throat but you could see blood coming down his nose. He finished up rather quickly and turned away.

"O-okay. You can get up now." He stammered.

(XDD Oh the torture Issak)

Emma Farris

Emma layed there, letting him take care of her leg before he finished and seemed to turn away. She got up with her one arm and she looked at him "Thank you." she said before noticing he was still turned. So she turned him back around and seen his nose was bleeding "oh no.." she said, quickly getting tissues and wiping the blood from his upper lip "Your nose is bleeding...Did you hit it?" she asked, sweatdropping at the stupid question. But she was still worried because some people fainted from bloody noses.

"Ain't no thing, Jupiter, but what happened to Lyra?"

"Is she alright? What happened?"

Mars chuckled lightly at the girls concern for their friend, and also at the joke about his name. Though he didn't know Cylva as well as he did Gwen, he knew that the two definitely cared deeply for Lyra. Smiling, he shook his head and said, "First off, I'm no king, Gwen. That title is below my stature. Mars really does suit me better." He laughed a bit at his own joke about the Roman god and continued, "Second, she's fine. Just a little tired is all. The two of us have been working the entire time assisting anyone who needed help, so it's natural that she'd be beat." Mars' gaze shifted to Lyra. She'd worked almost twice as hard as he did through the whole thing that he was surprised she even lasted as long as she did.

Mars faced Cylva and Gwen again, his face becoming a little more serious. "So, how are you two holding up?I know some people may find seeing all this a little difficult, so I just want to make sure that your sanity is still in check." His tone was mildly sympathetic just like it was for everyone else he'd asked the same question to throughout the day. He believed that Hawthorne was filled with people with great individual strength, but even still some weren't as strong as others, so he felt he should check.

Mars' eyes looked towards Geno from across the room as he spoke. "Some people just can't handle these kinds of situations. These are the times where you find out who is strong and who is all talk." Goes to show just how much stronger I am than you, doesn't it Geno? Catching himself beginning to ramble, he brought his attention back to the girls. "Anyways, yeah. just wanted to make sure you two are doing okay."

~Lyra~

While the three were conversing, Lyra had crawled over to an empty cot. After kicking off her shoes, she laid down, slipping under the thin but surprisingly comfortable blanket. She could barely make out the things that her friends and boyfriend were saying, but at that moment, she was so tired that she didn't even care. Mars could be asking them to have a threesome with him and she still couldn't care less. All she could think about was melting into the cot, letting all of the troubles of the day slowly fade away--

Lyra... Lyraaa... Lyraaaaa!

The President's eyes snapped open. The voice... it didn't sound like English... or human, for that matter... but it was clear that someone, or something, was calling her name. It was the voice of a man, that was for sure. It was incredibly strange, and unsettling enough to get Lyra to sit up and look around. Nobody was trying to get her attention, but the girl still looked at Mars and asked, "Hey, did you say my name?"

(sorry for the late reply Deijii-chan v.v)

Blake looked at Shinji with a worried gaze. From Shinji's apprehensive statement and then with him grasping his mask he knew something was wrong. Watching a tear slip Blake found Shinji shaking in pain. Blake didn't know what to do. For a split second Blake was actually afraid of Shinji, especially when he started shouting at a non existent entity to get out of his head. What is happening? Could this be from stress? Maybe Shinji's having a breakdown of some sort...like the situation at hand was bringing back repressed memories. Knowing he'd have to calm him down first Blake kneeled down and wrapped his arms around him while murmuring sweet nothings into his ear.

"Shinji you need to calm down, whatever is wrong just know I'm here, get it together d****...please" Blake muttered. Sparing a glance at his surroundings Blake looked around at the numerous people on cots and spotted Geno. The kid looked like he had better days with him being huddled up in a corner like a mental patient. Mars was also there along with a few other people, they all looked drained and tired. Blake was glad he was in his dorm when the sh**fest happened because as far as he was concerned he was still sane and well. Though the opposite could be said for the rest of the people and now his boyfriend.

@DeijiiChan

~Rafaela~

"Calm down." And Rafaela did, the weight on her shoulder suddenly taking all of her problems away. She stayed quiet and listened as Giovia talked. "Now, listen. Nobody knows what's going on. . .not right now, at least. It's perfectly natural that you're confused. . .and scared. This storm obviously had some sort of psychological impact on Geno... Rafaela, you aren't alone here, okay?"

Rafaela nodded, though those words didn't really do much to her state. She was scared, confused, worried, angry, sad, all at the same time. It was taking too much of her energy. However, she managed a tired smile, looking up to Giovia.

"Thank you, professor. For being here, taking care of us. I don't think we would be able to manage it without you." She paused, as if thinking. And then, with the same smile, said: "Muito obrigada."

Raph couldn't fight back the yawn this time, covering up her mouth with a hand. " I think I'm gonna go rest for a bit. I don't want to be a burden later by acting like a freaking zombie. A girl gotta sleep." She got on her feet and, before turning away, shot a glance towards Geno. "Professor, if anything. And I mean anything happens with Geno, don't hesitate to wake me. Please." And with that she picked up a little blanket that no one was using, and put it down on the floor at the corner of the hall. Not too far from Geno, but also not too close. Raph lay on it and let sleep come to her, taking her to the world of dreams. Except this time there was no dreams, only nightmares. Horrible, terrifying nightmares.

(Muito obrigada: Thank you very much)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Timeskip~

~Time Skipped: About Ten Hours~

~Current Time: 8:00 a.m~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the night, the sun never really set...nor did it rise when morning came. There was just an unchanging light that lingered without any visible source. And when morning came, it was just silence. No birds, no breeze...just silence. Nearly all of the students had trouble sleeping, for if they actually managed to drift off, their dreams would be violently invaded by unpleasant images of what had happened the day before. The wind, the eerie red sky that had faded to black...all such grotesque, horrible images.

When morning did come (and people could really only assume it was morning by trusting in whatever clock remained undamaged), all of the Professors did their best to feed the students, but a lot of the food in the dining hall had been swept away during the storm. To feed everyone three meals a day, they only had enough to last about a week. Of course, the professors didn't let any of the students know that...but needless to say, most of them went without breakfast.

~Kahra/Nurse Elsa Longstorm~

When Kahra awoke, she didn't exactly feel much better than the day before (despite being one of the only students to catch a full nights sleep). At least she was able to sort of sit up. The girl weakly reached over to her bottle of water and took a small sip before flopping back down onto her pillow. Surprisingly, she didn't have a nightmare while she was asleep...but she did have the same dream she'd had (embarrassingly enough) fainted only minutes after the storm had ended. The girl with the sunset hair bursting into spider, Kahra climbing up on the table to get away...except this time the girl didn't say "Did you know spiders hate peppermint?". Instead, she had said, "Did you know spiders hate citrus?"

Kahra was almost tempted to find a book about spiders to see if these things were true or not, but all of the books in the library were probably destroyed. The girl wondered how Liam was coping with that loss.

Look at me. I have nothing better to think about than what spiders hate and if Liam's crying over the books in the library...geez, I've been alone too long. I need some human interaction!

Surprisingly enough, at that moment, Elsa had slipped into the closet. She had a bowl of something steaming (Kahra could only assume it was oatmeal) in her hand, along with a spoon and napkin. She knelt down beside Kahra, and asked, "How're you doing today?"

Kahra took the bowl and spoon and took a bite of the oatmeal...only to realize it wasn't oatmeal. She didn't know what it was...it was absolutely disgusting. After silently choking down the bite, she squeaked, "I actually feel a lot better today...uh...okay, I'll be frank, this stuff is nasty. What is it?"

Elsa smiled sheepishly and replied, "It's Cream of Wheat with a few of Giovia's healing herbs mixed in it. They'll make you feel better."

Kahra wrinkled her nose, and then took another bite after saying, "So I get stuck with herbs that taste like death while everyone else gets cinnamon and sugar?"

"Actually, most of them just have sugar."

"Ugh."

~Professor Xavier Caige/Headmistress Kinya Weatherstone~

Xavier trudged back into the main hall, his hair dampened with sweat. The humidity was absolutely stifling. Breathing was like sucking syrup through a straw with holes in it. The professor was visibly distressed as he walked up onto the stage and behind the curtains where Kinya was working. Crysta was laying on a cot back there, as well. Liam practically had to be pulled away from the woman, but in the end, he too admitted that it was best just to let her sleep.

Kinya glanced up from one of the books she'd managed to salvage from the library, and asked, "Well? What did you find out? Is the Otherworld as upturned as Hawthorne? Is the gate alright? Did anything get in? Well, answer me, Xavier! What happened out there? You've been gone for--"

"I think you need to come see it for yourself." he interrupted somberly. Kinya gave him a quizzical look as she stood up, and then asked, "What happened?"

Xavier didn't answer, only started back towards the door. Kinya followed, but in a sort of pathetic limp. The two tried not to draw any attention to themselves, but of course it didn't work. They caught the gazes of many students as they slipped out the door. Immediately, Kinya could feel herself sweating.

"Why is it so hot? It's winter." she gasped as she trudged through the lazy fog that hung in the air. Xavier glanced back at her, and then let out a long sigh before he said, "It's not winter where we are. Nor is it summer, fall, or spring."

Kinya was about to ask what the man meant when she saw it. They'd come up upon the gate, swung open. The woman was about to ask why it was just hanging open when Xavier lead her through. The forest was gone. Every tree, every leaf, every plant had just vanished...and what was even more eerie was that the green of the forest had been replaced by a black sort of wall. Kinya was about to reach out to touch it when Xavier pulled her back...and then her held out his hand, which was covered in blisters and boils...as if someone had dumped acid on it. He shook his head, and said, "Don't touch it."

Kinya bit her lip, still staring at the wall. Then, she asked, "Where are we?"​

--------------------------------------------- Ambrogino Friar ---------------------------------------------

He felt tired, but he couldn't sleep. Deep dark rings had formed under his eyes, but he just sat there, starring into nothingness with his hands folded in front of his nose. He had barely moved in the last few hours, except for looking around at the other students. Crysta was a no-show, and he felt betrayed. Betrayed by everyone. He had fought himself quite diligently through the night, stopping himself from cutting the sleeping students throats. The peak of his hatred was whenever he caught a glimpse of Kinya though. The other teachers were bad.. But Kinya? He wanted to murder everyone she loved, make a soup out of them, and force her to eat it. He wanted to rip her intestines out and choke her with them. He wanted to dig her eyes out with rusty spoons.

The thoughts didn't feel like his own. He'd never hated someone before, and the descripted plans for murdering them felt foreign to him. The scratching in the back of his mind had stopped hours ago, about at the same time as the hateful thoughts started appearing. He was afraid that the abscense of the scratching meant whatever it was had found a way in, but he didn't want to think about that. It scared him, and he wasn't used to being scared. Even when he caught glimpses of people he knew, he felt some sort of anger towards them, though the more he liked them, the less he hated them right now.

As if by impulse, he got off the floor, and started walking towards the main stage. He didn't know why he did it, but it felt important. He reached it and leaned against it. The teacher's were supposedly in there somewhere, behind the curtains. There wasn't anyone dangerous in there though. He saw Kinya and Xavier leaving. He could go in there right now and kill them, couldn't he? Just Liam, Giovia, and Crysta. None of them had impressive abilities, did they? If Crysta tried to crush him with her mind, he'd just kill her.. He jumped up onto the stage and got ready to slice through the curtains...

What am I? Dumb? He thought, as he turned around and jumped down onto the floor again with a pretty loud thump. This was like the third time he'd almost taken physical action to express his anger. Ridiculous. He sat down, leaning against the stage. He should just stop moving altogether.

(Gwen comes whenever I get inspiration)

Luke was never one for sleep nor would he ever be; the lad would himself thinking of all manner of things no matter how ludicrous or simple said contemplation was. This time was simply over Crysta, the way her eyes would dart around as if she was following some invisible creature around the room. It was unsettling to say the least to say the least, but not so much so that it would devoid him of all hope for her eventual recovery. The Irishman had reason to believe that Ms. Chime would not go down without putting up some sort of a fight; she didn't seem like the weak sort. Yet for some insufferable reason, he insisted not to take his mask off. Why haven't I? he thought to himself, sitting up from the ground, Let's take the damn thing off. And so he did with a quick, latching of the hand to the back of the piece, lifting it away from his face. Not knowing what your own face looked like was a bit of a subsequent shock but after taking the handyman's shard of glass out of his bag, he realized that everything was completely normal with great relief to him. He realized that food was being passed around although it was apparent that it was indeed scarce to do so; food shortages were going to happen sooner or later. Maybe there would be something out there that could be harvested and eaten, with a bit of luck.

That would be something all might extremely hopeful and after hearing what the Headmistress said about being realistic is the best option, it only stirred the seeds of hope even more. Well from his perspective, arguably one that he shared with many of his colleagues and peers, is one that they won't survive that long. Of course being realistic was only going to put a damper on things that was for sure but faith was a strange thing no doubt. Blind, can be shattered by anything but can come back after all the attacks that been launched on it, better then ever in some cases. Then there was the erratic behaviour of Geno, Gwen's brother. The sad bastard probably lost or he's probably started to hear voices of some evil, omnipotent being that will eventually control him into killing all the others. Now wouldn't that be cliché? He probably wouldn't have had a problem with it either, Luke would be an easy target.

"Grrrrrrrr," he growled to himself, hefting himself to his feet, "There's always going to be problems now isn't there? If it isn't people going mad, it's people spreading diseases. Let's hope that somebody calms him down, I'm going to try and find some popcorn somewhere..."

So his searched began.

[isaak Heidrich]

Isaak was waking up from falling asleep in a nearby corner. Not one of his best places he's slept but it was better than other spots. Although he felt very sore and his delicate body did not take kindly to the hard ground. After his embarrassing fiasco with Emma (@Britt-21 ) he had sheepishly wiped the blood from his nose and told Emma to get some rest. She was actually very nice and...cute.. Isaak wasn't sure how he felt about her but he wondered how she would feel about dating such an amazing person like him. Not to mention the heir of Heidrich Industries. Of course, his mind was trying to delete the image of what he saw when he was bandaging Emma's leg but his pervy tendencies kept it in his mind.

Determined to remain a gentleman, he did his best to ignore the image in his mind and went to go search for some water and perhaps check up on Emma to see how she was doing. Either way, he'd probably end up meeting with Emma eventually.

[Aleksander Denucio]

Aleks had barely slept. His eyes were all red and around his eyes, his skin was dark and baggy. His hair was a mess and he looked like a homeless guy who took a dip into a garbage dump just for the heck of it. He had spent most of his night watching over Kahra (@Queen Rai ). A bit over the top right? Aleks couldn't help it. He was thinking about the lost necklace, Kahra, and about the whole situation at the school. Most of all, he thought about his parents who he should've been with right about now.

I...I should call them sometime..no....there is still so much more work to be done.. Mama and Papa can wait...

That's what he had thought about all night as he stayed up nearly the whole night with Kahra as she slept. When dawn came, he left the closet before Elsa showed up who would insist he go to bed. Frankly at this point, sleep was the last thing he wanted to do. He spent his time checking up on some of the injured students and re-bandaging them if needed. He had just now taken a rest and had nearly fallen asleep. His body wanted to but his mind refused.

Akihito said:
[isaak Heidrich]
Isaak was waking up from falling asleep in a nearby corner. Not one of his best places he's slept but it was better than other spots. Although he felt very sore and his delicate body did not take kindly to the hard ground. After his embarrassing fiasco with Emma (@Britt-21 ) he had sheepishly wiped the blood from his nose and told Emma to get some rest. She was actually very nice and...cute.. Isaak wasn't sure how he felt about her but he wondered how she would feel about dating such an amazing person like him. Not to mention the heir of Heidrich Industries. Of course, his mind was trying to delete the image of what he saw when he was bandaging Emma's leg but his pervy tendencies kept it in his mind.

Determined to remain a gentleman, he did his best to ignore the image in his mind and went to go search for some water and perhaps check up on Emma to see how she was doing. Either way, he'd probably end up meeting with Emma eventually.
Emma Farris

Emma was laying on the floor with a blanket, tired as anything from the massive drama the day before. It was nice to have someone to take care of her leg such as Isaak, but as soon as he had his nose bleeding, she was worried about him. But he had only brushed it off and told Emma to go and get some rest. Of course, by her obedience, she didnt really decline as she left Isaak in that room and went to her own to go sleep and knock herself out. Isaak was a good guy and she was glad to have made another friend and also didnt have to ask where she was going due to her curse waring off and leaving her with perfectly normal eyes.

Slowly, she started to wake up from her sleep, her bones tired and her arm still in the sling. Sadly she had to lau on her back so she didnt lay on her arm or move it the wrong way. Though it did hurt like hell. A yawn escaped her lips and she slowly opened her eyes, looking at the celing before sitting up and streching out her limbs (Not the one in the sling) "I need to eat something..." her stomach growled and she sighed before getting out from under the blanket and she walked into the hall

@Akihito

~Lyra~

Lyra had gotten up fairly early to help Giovia serve breakfast (Cream of Wheat and toast) to the students. Fortunately, most of the students who'd been injured were able to eat on their own, but the ones who couldn't were helped by either a student or staff member. Lyra hadn't eaten yet, for she wanted to make sure everyone had gotten some before she served herself.

Giovia glanced at Lyra as she handed out the bowls of hot cereal, and raised an eyebrow before saying, "You know, I can handle the rest, Lyra. Why don't you just grab a bowl and relax or something?"

Lyra shook her head as she handed a bowl to a student. She glanced at Giovia and said, "No, I don't mind. If we both work, we'll get done faster, right? Besides, I like helping."

Giovia let out a sigh and gave the girl a look as if to say, "Alright, whatever you say."

Looking up again, Lyra spotted Aleksander. He looked worn out...almost zombie-like. She bit her lip, and then called, "Aleksander! I have a bowl of Cream of Wheat over here with your name on it!" (@Akihito)

Calista watched as Tekis came over and seemed to have read her mind as he got to work. Using quick movement, Tekis jabbed into Anthony's back with quick movement that Calista could barely keep up as it was all a blur to her before Tekis snapped her out informing that he did what he could. Giggling at his silly statement, Calista smiled up at Tekis and nodded,"It's fine, you did great Tekis thank you." Calista siad before she was given Tekis's shirt, taking it in her hand and realizing that Tekis was still shirtless, looking down to the ground and blushing,"U-uhh... T-thank y-y-you T-tekis." Calista said holding the shirt in her arms.

Turning her attention to Anthony, she watched him go over to a corner as she wanted to join him but she didn't want to leave Tekis all alone again. Debating her options, she turned to Tekis and pointed over to Anthony,"You can go rest now, everything seems fine for Anthony but...." Calista trailed off looking around at all the students, some scared out of their mind and even some having mental conditions, Geno, her ex and someone she haven't seen in a while. The poor guy was having a hard time as she wished she could help but what can she do? Go into his brain and wipe out those memories? She couldn't do that... she wasn't confident enough in her powers to help him and there were others with him so he was fine but she then remembered earlier what had happened,"Oh and... thanks for saving me, sorry for holding on your neck." Calista said covering her nose with his shirt so he wouldn't see the redness of her face.

Before she could say anymore, Calista looked around for Shinji, her friend no where to be found as she sighed,"I guess... we can sleep." Calista said though she knew that no one could get any sleep here with all the whimpers, the whispers of fear, screams, cries, everything that sounded so much like hell would be like, Calista knew that she would get no sleep here at all as she laid her back on the wall and sat on the floor with a poker face. Her eyes weren't bright like they used to be and were clouded with confusion along with concern,"What if we don't survive?" Calista thought but snapped out of her stupid thinking and sighed,"This place is really is... hell."

@magikarpfever

-------------------------------

Alain was only just having a nice chat with Sora in the garden when things started to go hexed. Luckily Alain was able to save Sora from the commotion though the horror was terrible he didn't get much sleep either. Waking up was terrible but he lived and asked if Sora was okay,"Sora are you fine?" He asked.

@iLoriel2

I'm sorry it's short here >.<; I'll make it longer next time!~

Mars slowly opened his eyes and yawned, stretching from his upright position. He'd fallen asleep propped up against the wall and had apparently slept in. Well, slept in for his standards, which meant about the same time as everyone else. He had difficulties sleeping as his dreams were plagued with thoughts of being stuck in a hole just like he was during the storm, completely unable to do anything. The walls caved in and the light faded away, all while he couldn't do anything but watch. As much as he didn't want to admit it, that experience seemed to have left a lasting mark on him.

There was also the matter of what Lyra had said the night before. She'd apparently heard someone call her name, even though he heard nothing of the sort. At the time Mars simply assured her she was just hearing things, but a part of him was worried that it had something to do with everything that was going on. Was she truly just hearing things, or was it something else? Could it have been a psychic of some sorts trying to implant thoughts into her head? Maybe she was just going insane and hearing things? One could never be too sure of anything, and these thoughts along with his nightmares made it exceptionally hard to get a good nights rest.

After noticing that his girlfriend was absent from where she had slept, he quickly scanned the room, finding her hand out food with Giovia. He let out a short sigh of relief, reaching over to his bag and pulling out a sandwich he had made before everything took a turn for the worse. There were about seven of them in his bag, and it made sense to him to just eat them instead of getting handouts from the school. Of course, he'd save three of them for himself in case there was a food shortage, but for the time being he'd eat the ones that wouldn't last long.

How long would they be like this though? And what exactly was 'this'? Despite thinking about it for a long time, he couldn't come up with a logical, conclusive answer. A storm. Black sky followed by black rain. A sudden change in weather. What did this all mean? He'd already made a guess that when the dark sludge fell from the sky it was whatever made it black in the first place that was falling, but that didn't make sense. He had a few wild theories in his head, one of them being that the storm had picked up the entire area around Hawthorne and dropped it somewhere warmer, but unless he had a dog named Toto and lived in Kansas everyone would likely have died on impact. He firmly believed that they were somewhere else, though how they got there he couldn't figure out.

As he finished up his breakfast and stood up, his attention shifted towards the stage where Geno had jumped up only to jump back down. Mars remembered that the boy seemed to have been having some sort of breakdown the other day, which lead him to believe that he hadn't recovered from it. Mars knew very well that if someone snaps and looses their mind that they could become a serious danger to the group. There may have been others just like his roommate, but he was the one he noticed at the moment. The severity of it seemed like a real issue, as it seemed Geno could possibly have developed paranoia or could be hearing or seeing things.

Now, Mars didn't like Geno very much at all, but if there was a chance that Geno would become a danger to the group he had to check on him. Approaching the boy who was sitting by the stage, Mars looked down at him, adjusting the collar of his shirt slightly. "Hey, Geno. I've noticed that you seem severely distressed by this whole ordeal. What's going on? I know you're weak, but this seems a little too much. Heck, there's people here who have lost their friends or family during the storm that are holding up better than you. Are you seriously giving up so easily?" Unlike everyone else he had comforted and helped, he was much harsher on Geno. After all, Mars didn't have much sympathy for people he believed thought they were the best without any proof.

@Prizzy Kriyze

The whole night had been petty quiet and Anthony had ruined that peace every so often with a shout of fear. He hadn't even day dreamed he hated heights and wind which he met both the day before. He was so tired that it was on the verge of insanity since every time he closed his eyes he saw the plane being ripped up by turbulence as it crashed.

Anthony was falling to peices but the part of him that needed to be alive was. Anthony got into his wheelchair and started moving but on his way past Calista he stopped. She was either meditating or sleeping but either way he had to stop himself from reaching for her. He wanted to be her's until time started over but unfortunately she seemed taken. Again.

"No Anthony you can't steal thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's girlfriend." He mumbled clutching his hand before starting to roll towards the door his back hurting. This time he did get outside only to forget there were stairs outside. He stopped instinctively and made a paper and pen in his hands before starting his final letter.

Dear Lovely Calista,

I won't start this off like the others nor will it end like the others. In short I love you and you seem to be acknowledging it but you also seem easily distracted and not at all sure that i'm worth the risk. But I love you and that's what I want to get through to you. I don't want to be a burdon to you and I most definitely don't want to worry you. Don't try to suggest I move on because I tried when you were dating Geno and it didn't work.

I won't come to you anymore since you seem to love Tekis and frankly I know when i'm not wanted.

Your forgotten one,

Anthony

Anthony went back inside and set the letter on the floor in front of Calista before going back to his corner. He had bags under his eyes and he was swaying and wasn't thinking straight but he didn't notice. "Giovia it's morning may I please get assistance!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back