• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hawthorn Academy || OOC Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was thinking of making him psychotic
Alright.

The first thing to note is that psychotic people usually aren't violent. They aren't necessarily immoral, criminal, or any of the other related adjectives that popular culture lumps them in with. Most psychotic people aren't serial killers, and most serial killers aren't psychotic. Simply put, psychotic people are disconnected from reality. They're sick. Their condition is often accompanied by nightmares, depression, anxiety, and schizrophenia.

To my limited understanding, people with psychosis aren't born that way. It may be the result of substance abuse, extreme trauma, too little sleep, or a side effect of another mental illness. Early warning signs include a sudden lack of concentration, poor performance in work and school, paranoia, and lax personal hygiene.

Symptoms include delusions, manic episodes, hallucinations, incoherent speech, depression, agitation, and confusion. They are disoriented and confused, with memory loss being frequent. Thinking is... difficult, to say the least. While I'm not sure of the process, I think that some can learn to distinguish hallucinations from reality.

Alright.

The first thing to note is that psychotic people usually aren't violent. They aren't necessarily immoral, criminal, or any of the other related adjectives that popular culture lumps them in with. Most psychotic people aren't serial killers, and most serial killers aren't psychotic. Simply put, psychotic people are disconnected from reality. They're sick. Their condition is often accompanied by nightmares, depression, anxiety, and schizrophenia.

To my limited understanding, people with psychosis aren't born that way. It may be the result of substance abuse, extreme trauma, too little sleep, or a side effect of another mental illness. Early warning signs include a sudden lack of concentration, poor performance in work and school, paranoia, and lax personal hygiene.

Symptoms include delusions, manic episodes, hallucinations, incoherent speech, depression, agitation, and confusion. They are disoriented and confused, with memory loss being frequent. Thinking is... difficult, to say the least. While I'm not sure of the process, I think that some can learn to distinguish hallucinations from reality.
Thanks for the info. Will edit later. Editing on mobile sucks

Hey y'all, super sorry the starter isn't up! I had work to do and then it's like sickness smashed me in the face with a hammer lol
I will definitely try to get it done tomorrow, since I'll have more time

hey, don't worry about it.

the most important part is that you feel better, or if you aren't already better, will feel better. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back