• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Having an issue on mobile..

Knight of Mnns

SD Gundam Force Advocate
Hello! It's been awhile since I have been on here so I apologize if this isnt the right place. But I am talking to someone on DM/PM and when I'm on mobile and try to type, every.single.letter i hit, my keyboard goes away. I have resetted my phone, that didnt work. I have switched the page to desktop format and that didnt work. It's very frustrating because I want to live up to what i stated in my thread of how often i can reply but i cant when i cant even type in DMs without almost throwing my phone. And they prefer to RP here. I do not have access to my laptop all the time. Please help?

Hi!
There seems to be an issue with the forum software and some Android keyboards. Check this thread Bug - A Strange Issue it had some solutions listed, such as changing your keyboard to a Google keyboard and turning off RTE (the cog icon above the post).

This has been an issue brought up as of recently. Here's where some things have been noticed. What type of device are you using? If it is an Android, then I recommend switching over to the Google Keyboard. I had been experiencing issues on the same vein and Google Keyboard has been a help.

Edited; Ah Onmyoji beat me to the punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back