• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Haven - VR Game [ETA 6/19]

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
I gotta be quick about this because I'm needed outside with my niece but two people have been riding my ass to post this.

Not really an interest check but then again it is. The RP will be like ready player one with a bunch of different games. You do not need to have seen the movie. THIS RP WILL HAVE MULTIPLE THREADS. I REPEAT, MULTIPLE THREADS. I would like for others to help plan the games. There will be a discord. Would be cool if you had one too. Arite. Will bring more info later. Peace.

ETA 6/19:
It's set in a slightly modern future world, let's say 2071. There's no flying cars or any of that shit. The world is overpopulated and in some parts, mostly slums, they've begun to build on top of each other. To get out of their world, almost everyone has access to Haven. Inside the game you can earn real money, visit monuments from the past, PvP battle to win legendary items. It's just like a second world with many options.

Each sector is different. Imagine a Rubik's cube. Each square is a different world/game that goes by its own rules.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back