• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

queendilettante

🤍 Heart Problems 🤍
Roleplay Type(s)
**Edit: Haven is now closed. Thank you all for your interest and I will update in the future if CS applications are ever open once again <3 **

Hi friends! I’m queen, the GM for this little project! Here’s a brief little explanation of what this zombie RP is going to be:

Welcome to Haven.
Or, well, that’s the goal.

This is a hopeful - though not silly - zombie apocalypse RP taking place 16 years into the end of the world. A group of survivors from the largest encampment in San Francisco, The Mall, have decided to head East following rumors. Whispers that the eastern front - all land east of the Mississippi River - was successfully quarantined have circulated for a couple years, but the newest batch of rumors are what send this RP’s group packing.

The Reclaimed States of America (RSA) have, at least reportedly, developed a safe and effective preventative vaccine.

And so, a mix of friends and acquaintances from The Mall have decided to leave. Can this group make it across the perilous, infected-ridden wastelands between the west coast and the Mississippi River? Can they reach Haven?

I’m very much looking forward to this RP and RPing with those of you who apply :) My wonderful friend Hard Boiled Hard Boiled is going to be assisting me throughout this! Please leave a reaction and/or a comment below if you are interested, and I’ll follow up as we move forward!

But as a final note, here’s a couple specific things we want to be up front about:
  • This RP is 18+ and there are no exceptions.
  • We’re hoping to keep a decent pace with this RP, but we understand that life happens! It’s okay to reach out if something prevents you from posting more often, but know the initial expectations.
  • This RP is going to be socialization heavy and will be tackling all of the themes correlated to the prospective end of the apocalypse. Please keep your characters grounded in reality and avoid any loners or over the top badasses for this; this isn’t the RP for that.

But with that out of the way, I’m very much looking forward to this and can’t wait to see what happens from here 🤩

Last edited:
Hello stranger sign me up, I call 3rd seat and no one can take that from me because I'm saying so, here it's official

I'm interested, if you'll have me :)

A word from your bad-cop CO-GM...

The following is not meant to be a threat. Haven is going to (hopefully) be a long, drawn-out RP, this will be discussed now instead of at the time of confrontation.

This RP is a reboot of an RP that meant a whole lot to us, therefore some things need to be clear:
The Queen's word is final. We will not tolerate any bickering over the rules, and no second chances. We have thought long about them and we will not be changing them or making exceptions.

Similarly, this rule list is not comprehensive. Should you be grossly negligent, in or out of character, we will not hesitate to enforce the rules at our discretion. You're also not going to be accepted unless you write in your character's bio that they had a pet goldfish as a child so I know you read this, true or not. In-character rule breaks must be spoken about with a GM before executing, and may be allowed contextually.

Any significant changes that affect another character, the overarching plot, introduce a new person, etc, should be approved by a GM and/or the interacting party. This includes but is not limited to killing a character, starting a fight, or moving a group. If you have to think about whether or not you should ask, ask.
Simply, no powerplay.

Respect your fellow roleplayers.

We will not negotiate with troublemakers. We will ask you nicely to cease the behavior, and your options are listen or leave. Trust me, it will not be difficult finding a zombie to eat your character.

A concrete rule list for in and out of character will be posted in the information section once it is ready, but for now, common sense will suffice.

That said, I'm sure you'll all take just fine to the wasteland.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the interest so far (: The CS page will be up today and the discord link will follow soon after!

Looks pretty kewl! I had a pet goldfish once. Nothing happened to him. He just got eaten by the cat went on vacation to the Bahamas...

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the interest so far (:

Here is the link to the CS page: Realistic or Modern - Haven CS

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! If your CS is accepted, both Hard Boiled Hard Boiled and I will react to your CS! We are also going to allow revisions if any issues arise, so don't worry too much haha.

Really looking forward to this! I will DM you with a link to the discord once you are approved!

Hi there, I'm interested in this, is there any specific deadline to get a character in by? I can probably have one written up very soon if this is still open for a day or two. Thanks! :)

Hi there, I'm interested in this, is there any specific deadline to get a character in by? I can probably have one written up very soon if this is still open for a day or two. Thanks! :)
Hi! We're still accepting CS applications, but as we already have a pretty decent sized group, we're being a little bit pickier than normal. If you'd like to apply anyway, you're more than welcome to and we're open to taking another person in!

Please review all currently accepted CS's - they will have a love reaction from me - and let me know if you have any questions! :)

Hi everyone! Thank you all for your interest in this RP, but CS applications are now closed. I will make an announcement if that changes in the future, and I really thank everyone for the interest and contributions so far <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back