• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Max gave a small nod and went to the cafeteria with him and kissed his cheek gently as they sat down "So Letty is staying with you now at your place?" She asked softly

He nodded at her as he kept his arm around her gently. “For now. Seeing how it goes.” He mumbled as he kept her close. “But maybe... I’d like you there at some point too.” He told her

Max smiled widely at him and leant over the table kissing his cheek gently "I think Gabriel would like that a lot, and I know I'd love it." She said softly

He smiled as he played with a sugar packet a little while they had their coffee until Jon came down to them and he stood up. ‘He’s woken up... I don’t think he’s all there’ coco just nodded and helped max up then walked with them back up to the room.

Carmen was sat with him holding his hand tightly while the doctor spoke to him just rubbing his knuckles gently and staying close.

Max smiled softly at him and just sat in comfortable silence with him til Jon came in. She followed Coco up and went into the room as the doctor left rushing to Carmen when she saw her sobbing "What happened? Whats wrong?" She asked quietly

Clayton layed there staring directly at the wall not even really able to focus on anyone around him. He tried to squeeze Carmen's hand but it was as light as a feather.

Carmen looked over at her shaking her head. “He ... it’s not fair.” She whimpered and shook her bread before gently helping him turn so he could see her, holding both his hands now and giving them a gentle squeeze and sitting I. His line of sight. “I’m here angel. I’m right here.” She whimpered.

Coco frowned and stepped out to speak to his doctor real quick then came back and frowned. “He was down too long... he’s not reacting to lights or pain.. if he goes home he needs someone with him all the time” he muttered as he stepped away to call Theo

Max frowned more and held her sister taking a deep breath "We'll make this work Carmen." She whispered letting a few tears fall

Theo answered his phone and soon hung up hoping on his bike to get to the hospital as fast as possible

She just shook her head and shrugged her off while she kept trying to get Clayton to focus on her even just a little, gripping his hands tightly. “Baby look at me.” She begged him quietly as she started crying again.

Coco sighed heavily stepping out with max but left her with Jon when Theo arrived and he went to talk to him while Jon sat with her.

Max sat next to Jon and gave a heavy sigh "Talk...you dont need to bottle this up." She said quietly knowing that was exactly what he would do.

Clayton did his best to focus on her and tried his best to squeeze her hand tightly but it was barely anything

Jon frowned and looked st her shaking his head some. “This is all wrong. You and coco. Clayton being here.... there’s only one of tjose that can be fixed quickly and it would be as simple as you going home with me.” He muttered.

Carmen shook her head seeing Theo come in and clay was falling asleep again. “He can’t focus on anything. They’re gonna take him for scans in a little bit.”

Max looked at him in shock shaking her head some "Excuse me? How does that fix ANYTHING?" she spat taking a deep breath "I love Coco, I'm not leaving him because you tell me to." She muttered befpre she got up to leave

Theo frowned some and shook his head pulling her into him "We'll figure this out." He whispered "You need anything you let us know okay?"

She nodded and frowned. “Can someone go check on the dog? Jon or coco would be good for that. He knows them.” She mumbled and frowned going over to sit with Clay again giving his hand a squeeze.

Jon frowned and sighed heavily. “You loved me once too.” He called after her. “So when you drop coco like he never mattered, let me know” he told her then got up and walked out of there.

Theo nodded some "Yeah I'll make sure that happens." He murmured taking a deep breath "You got us no matter what alright? You and whoever else you want us to protect." He murmured

Max turned around and marched over to him fuming now "You think thats what I did to you huh?! We split and a week later I catch you fucking some whore but Im the one who dropped you like it was nothing?! I leave for 6 months and when I come back who is the first person I see?! YOU. I saw you with Lita and respected you had found someone else so why cant you do that for me huh?!" She yelled shaking her head some "If you're going to act like this because of what she did then do me a favor and stay the fuck away from me." She spat before storming off

Carmen frowned some and went to say thank you but soon heard a voice in the doorway looking up and covering her mouth in shock. “What are you doing here Tomas? She didn’t need to be told. She could see it was her own son. He shouldn’t have been there though.

Jon glared at her then shook his head and left to go take care of the dog like he’d just been told to.

Tomas came into the hospital and found Clayton's room frowning some "Mom?" He said quietly looking her up and down before he went over and hugged her tightly letting a few tears fall "I can't believe its you."

Max went to Coco's bike placing her helmet on and hugging him tight while angry tears fell down her face "Take me home, whether it be yours or mine just please take me home." She whispered out

She stayed stock still looking up at Theo the whole time. “Uh... how... how did you know to come here?” She asked gently moving him off of her.

Coco just nodded and gently placed his hands over hers while he drove back to his place with her.

Tomas frowned as she pushed him away and quickly wiped his eyes "I um...I called his phone and no one amswered, I went to his work and they said he was here." He said biting his lip hard

Max got off and smiled some seeing Letty and Gabriel through the fence playing in the backyard "She is good with him." Shw murmured

Coco nodded and pulled up, stopping and got up, holding her hand to help her up. “Did you manage to talk to your sister at all?” He asked as they walked inside.

Carmen frowned and shook her head. “You can’t be here.... you can’t... I did... I... Oh Tomas we have a lot to talk about... but we can’t do it here.... you need to go home.” She told him quietly. He’d seen the kuttes now and there was no going back but she wasn’t in the state of mind to talk to him right now.

Max shrugged some as she walked with him "Somewhat, nothing super in depth but I didnt expect it to be." She said giving a small sigh "Maybe once Clayton is stable or out we can talk a bit better." She said biting her lip hard and took a deep breath "Coco....I know its not possible to entirely get away but I would like to stay away from Jon as much as I possibly can." She said softly

Tomas shook his head "No! No I'm not leaving! I'm here to see my dad!" He said feeling his heart break as she pushed him away more "Stop it! Why dont you want me?! What did I do?!" He yelled letting tears fall as Theo fully got him out of the room

She shook her head and burst into tears as she sat down, seeing Clayton was waking up again but she couldn’t hold it in anymore as she heard him yelling while they walked him down the hall. “Clayton sweetheart can you hear me?” She whimpered.

He sighed a little and nodded rubbing her back. “Yeah... what happened?” He asked her softly while he got her inside and sat down with her just wanting a bit of peace and quiet before they had the baby with them again.

Clayton barely grunted and tried to focus on her but it was hard. He was there but his body didnt want to function right at all.

Max frowned and curled into him as they sat down on the couch "He told me there were two things wrong,one that Clayton had been shot, and two you and I being together. He told me to go home with him which I refused and he then told me that when I decide to drop you like you were nothing the way I did to him to come find him." She explained shaking her head feeling angry tears start to sprimg up again "I never fucking did that to him." She muttered lowly

She frowned and gripped his hand a little tighter. “I’m right here baby. I’m not going anywhere. We’re gonna get you doing better okay? I promise. I’m right here.” She murmured to him until he fell asleep again and she eventually stood up and left to go home and freshen up when a couple of the guys stayed to keep an eye on him, making it home and sat down, calling the number clay had given her to start a meeting with Tomas, sitting at the kitchen table with kraken and letting it ring.

Coco frowned just holding her close sighing heavily. “I’ll do what I can Alright?” He promjsed her quietly and rubbed her back. “We’re worries that Leroy will be trying to take him out now because he saw everything.”

Tomas answered the phone and frowned a bit "Hello?" He asked making sure his door was locked. He wanted to be alone right now beyond upset he couldnt see his dad

Max nodded softly and kissed his cheek "Just be careful okay? I can't loose you too." She said quietly smiling as Gabriel ran inside blabbering nonsense trying to tell her how his time with Letty was.

She frowned some and rubbed at her face. “Tomas... I understand you have a lot of questions... I’m sorry I couldn’t answer them earlier today but I am available from now until tomorrow so if you want to talk then we can talk and I will answer all your questions.” She promised.

Coco nodded and kissed her temple, standing up and heading to go take a shower, leaving her to it for a bit

Max smiled softly and picked her son up looking over at Letty "Thank you for watching him, it means a lot." She said softly noticing Gabe start to fall asleep against her.

Tomas went wide eyed when he heard his mom's voice and nodded "Okay....okay I um....where can we meet? Dad never took me to your house." He explained a little nervous to really be meeting with her finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back