• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

She smiled and kissed his chest before passing him his phone off the table. “And there’s your other job calling.” She murmured, going up to get dressed.

Jon got out of the bed but stayed next to it and just sat there quietly and hoping if he stayed still enough they just wouldn’t notice him. He never did very well impressing people’s parents.

Clayton sighed heavily and answered "What?" He groaned wanting to have a relaxing day with Carmen, they hadn't really had one since he got out.

Max frowned and started to feel her heart rate quicken as she looked at them "What...what are you doing here?" She asked seeing her father's unimpressed look etched across his face as he looked Jon up and down and her mother's utter disgust as she looked at her youngest daughter.

She wandered down to him in shorts and one of his muscle shirts, standing on the bottom step and sighing quietly as she listened to him. Theo was clearly worried about the feud going on at the moment and it didn’t seem to be getting better.

“I just can’t believe your sister would let you get to this point. I trusted she would make it right for you this time around. How are you feeling sweetheart?” She asked and stepped forward, kissing her head

Max moved away frowning more "Don't blame her....it was my fault, she was doing good." She whispered having always stuck up for Carmen even though it never mattered to her parents. They would always blame her.

Clayton got off the phone and pinched the bridge of his nose before running a hand over his face "Fucking hell." He muttered not having seen Carmen come down. The Niner's had attacked another charter and seemed to be making ways towards with the graffiti that was harmless to everyone but a warning to them

She frowned and walked over, “you gotta go in?” She asked him quietly, grabbing a water bottle and going to sit on the couch, grumpy about not getting time with him.

Jon stayed there quietly for ages while her parents talked with her and eventually got up to go get food from the canteen

Clayton sighed heavily and nodded some "Fucking Niners tagging our area." He muttered shaking his head "Dont answer the door unless its my knock." He murmured going over and kissed her forehead

Max frowned some as they left and reached for Jon automatically whimpering softly "My dad hates you....they....they say I'm turning into a failure like Carmen if I associate with someone like you."

“Can’t you just start taking your keys out again? I promise not to panic and shoot you again.” She giggled. She’d been scared it was someone breaking in once and shot at Clayton when he’d walked in the door because he’d surprised her.

Jon sighed heavily. “They don’t know me.” He muttered and kissed her head holding her close. “You hungry?” He asked her softly.

Max nodded softly "They dont know Angel and still say that shit about him." She murmured cuddling into him "Food sounds good." She whispered

Clayton shook his head some "Nah I learned my lesson that night, just listen for my knock okay?" He murmured kissing her gently

He nodded and went to go get her some then carmen back and lay with her. “They’re sending you tomorrow.” He told her after bumping into her nurse on the way back.

Carmen smiled and watched him. “Alright. But the big question.... do you get to stay home today or not then?”

Max frowned shaking her head starting to panic "No no....not its too soon!" She said clutching his hand tightly "Jon I can't go....I can't do this."

Clayton sighed heavily shaking his head some "No I doubt it, I need to take care of this." He muttered

Carmen sighed heavily and rubbed at her face. “Fine.” She muttered and grabbed her drink then went back upstairs instead and shut their bedroom door.

Jon sighed quietly and shook his head. “I know you don’t want to but it’s gonna be okay, I promise. I’m gonna be there waiting for you on the day they let you go.” He promised.

Clayton sighed heavily and went off shaking his head some as he got to the club house "Lets get this shit over with I want to be home with my wife." He muttered

Max frowned more and gave a small nod crying softly "I'm scared Jon...what if I cant do it?" She asked quietly

Jon frowned some and kissed her head. “You can. I know you can.” He murmured to her softly and just held her close while they both got some rest.

Theo smirked a bit and looked over at him. “You haven’t got a wife. Careful calling her that or she’ll go round demanding a ring.” He chuckled.

Max held onto him crying quietly as she held him "Why do you love me? Im nothing but a failure, you deserve a woman who isn't weak, someone strong like Carmen." She whispered

Clayton rolled his eyes "I've been callin her that for years and not once has she said somethin about it." He said shaking his head some "Whats this niners shit?"

“I need you to go talk to Leroy. Take Jack with you.” He muttered. “Find our what they want from us.” He muttered.

He shook his head and kissed her head. “I’m not listening to that beautiful. I love you because you are the one I want.” He murmured and rocked her gently.

Max frowned some and curled into him some more "But why? Why would you want me?" She asked quietly tracing patterns in his chest

Clayton frowned shaking his head "Why? You know Leroy fucking hates me." He muttered putting his helmet on as he made his way back over to his bike

“Yeah well your girl is his favourite star to watch... he won’t piss you off today.” He chuckled and watched him and jack leave

Jon sighed heavily and frowned. “Max I’m not going to go through this with you right now. Not when you’re reacting to things like this.” He mumbled “get some rest, I’ll have a whole list waiting by the time you wake up.” He promised and kissed her head.

Clayton growled some and got on his bike hating that he had seen Carmen's videos. As he arrived at the Niner's main club he frowned seeing the abnormal amount on gangster SUV's that were parked outside it.

Max held him and gave a small nod looking up at him and kissing him gently "How long am I going to be there?" She asked quietly

Jack frowned some as he pulled up next to him and sighed some. “Straight into the lions den huh?” He muttered.

Carmen had chosen to spend the day doing a deep clean of the house while she waited for Clayton to come home, eventually hearing the door slam and then his voice, heading over to see him, inhaling sharply as she saw how busted up he was. “What the hell happened?!”

Jon sighed and kissed her head. “Sweetheart I don’t mnow exactly.” He mumbled and held her close. “Get some sleep and stop worrying so much. This is going to be a good thing.” He promised.

Max frowned some and nodded starting to fall asleep against him "I love you." She whispered

Clayton came into the house and slammed the door going to the bathroom to try and clean himself up "Fucking Theo sent me to the Niner's and it was going into the goddamn lions dead. Shit I'm surprised I made it out." He explained holding his head as it pounded knowing he had a concussion.

Carmen frowned getting him to sit down on the toilet while she grabbed their first aid kit and started cleaning him up. “In what world was that going to solve anything? Leroy is nuts. He showed up at the studio recently to take two of the girls from his club home and he came close to shooting the place up he got so mad for no reason.” She rambled and quietly continued to clean him up, giving him a cold compress to hold to his head a little. “No going to sleep okay?” She murmured.

Jon smiled and kissed her head again holding her super close. “I love you too.” He murmured tiredly to her and rest his head back, looking up when Theo walked in and sighed some. “Hey, what are you doing here?” He asked softly, managing to slide off the bed without waking her and stepped out the room with his brother.

Theo frowned and glanced over at Max to make sure she was really asleep "We need your help. Niners are pushing on our territory, we need every man." He said taking a deep breath "We got church in about 40 minutes I need you to come with me."

Clayton frowned more and looked at her "We'll get someone to spot you if I can't alright? Found out he likes your videos, dont need him trying anything." He muttered taking a deep breath and groaning again

Carmen nodded gently and frowned, kissing his cheek, lifting his T-shirt and inhaled sharply seeing the dark bruises. “Let me get you some ice baby.” She murmured gently. “Did you really ride back here with a concussion?” She called to him.

Jon shook his head. “No. No not til tomorrow. I told you I wasn’t going to be at the club until she was in rehab. I’m not gonna see her for three months, I’m spending time with her now.

Clayton groaned and took a deep breath trying to stay awake "Yeah, had no choice." He muttered as she came back into the room "Trust me it was not fun."

Theo frowned and glared at his brother "Really? After all the shit I've done for you? That the goddamn club has done for you and you're gonna choose a junkie you met a few months ago over your family?" He asked giving his brother a disappointed look

Carmen frowned and helped him to the lounge, getting him laid up on the recliner and held the ice packs to his ribs. “He really went to town on you huh?” She mumbled and kissed his head. “Telling me don’t worry about you then you come home looking like this.” She scoffed.

Jon glared at him. “Don’t be doing that.... no don’t you dare. I just told you. One fucking night then I will be there but I’m not coming back yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back