• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

She just nodded and started talking to him again until the ventilator started beeping to inform his nurses that it had completely taken over for him now and she burst into tears holding his hand tighter.

He sighed heavily. “Look whether you wanna see your sister or not... you can wait til she’s gone to freshen up but you should go see Clayton. Just in case.” He warned her.

Max gave a small nod and kissed his cheek gently "I will, I promise." She murmured before she started tracing his tattoos "When do you go in?" She asked

Theo came in frowning as he heard her crying "Whats wrong?" He asked but his question was soon answered when a nurse came in to speak with them

She shook her head as they were changing the blood bag over and just looked up at Theo. “Is Jon Okay? He wasn’t hit was he?” She asked worried about him.

Coco frowned. “Soon I think. I need to make sure Theo doesn’t need me to do anything.” He mumbled rubbing at his face a little. “I love you.”

Theo shook his head some taking a deep breath "No he is fine just really shaken up." He murmured sitting down with her "I gotta go in soon, I'm gonna habe our best prospect on you okay? He is about to patch in." He explained wanting her to kmow she would be safe.

Max smiled softly and kissed him gently "I love you too Coco." She whispered before she got up to go get Gabriel when she heard him whining

She nodded in agreement and pat his hand when it went to her shoulder. “I’ll call you if anything happens.” She promised.

He smiled and lay there trying to get some more sleep in before Theo would definitely call him jn

Theo nodded some and thanked her before he took off to go talk with Jon

Max came in smiling softly as Gabriel climbed on the bed and curled up yawning some starting to fall asleep curled into Coco's side

He smiled a little at him then looked at max. “If I go down to see Angel ... and I ask carmen to talk to you.... will you come down if she says yes?” He asked her quietly. “Cause right now is not a time anyone wants to be divided like this.” He pointed out.

She just watched him the whole time rubbing his hand gently and still talking to him in case he could hear. “I don’t care if you’re gonna need help if you wake up. I don’t care if things will be bad. I care that I want my man back with me no matter what and I just can’t lose you papí.” She whimpered a bit.

Max sat with them and shook her head some "You don't have to do that babe, I'll go up there myself okay?" She murmured before kissing his cheek gently laughing softly as Gabriel whined and pushed her away 'My daddy!'

The prospect came in to look at Angel and sighed some shaking his head a bit "I'm right outside." He murmured knowing she probably wanted to be alone with him

Coco chuckled at the little boy and rubbed his back “Yeah you tell her... alright. I better go see Theo. See what he needs me to do. I’ll see you later Alright?” He murmured kissing her cheek and passed Gabriel over to her.

She thanked him quietly then went quiet and just focused on watching Clayton the whole time.

Max smiled some as Gabriel whined more but soon calmed down enough to curl into her and fall back asleep "Mommy loves you more than anything." She whispered

Theo looked up from the church table as Coco came in and gave him a small nod "Alright we're all here, now talk Jon." He said loudly turning to his brother beyond pissed at what he had been told

Jon frowned. “Lita wasn’t taken. She went willingly. Since I’ve been inside she’s been fucking Leroy.... we found them at it at his place and while we’re arguing Leroy shot clay. The vest was bad. Went straight through.... I didn’t know though... and I got him out to the bikes and he was trying to get on and we were yelling and he just kinda collapsed.... he wasn’t breathing by the time the ambulance got there.” He muttered. “Lita betrayed me.... might have cost me my best friend.” He told them.

Carmen woke up from an accidental nap to a knock on the door and turned around frowning when she saw her sister standing there. “Hi.” She muttered.

Max gave a small wave and sighed softly "Hey.." she said softly stepping inside the room frowning as she looked at Clayton

Theo shook his head taking a very deep breath and letting it out slowly "We told you we had this handled, we told you we would figure this shit out! Our beef with the niners got worse when you were inside and if you would have listened to us you would have known!" He yelled

She frowned some and swallowed “he’s not breathing on his own at all. He’s just been too weak. Hasn’t woken up.... they don’t think he’s gonna make it another day or so but they’re still trying.” She mumbled gently caressing his cheek. “I just want him to wake up.” She whimpered.

He frowned and grit his teeth. “Then why did angel go with me?! Did you keep it from him too?! Every problem we end up in is cause you don’t fucking tell anybody anything and then blame everyone else!” He yelled at him standing up.

Theo frowned more and stood up as well "He fucking knew, but maybe he wanted to back up his best friend and not see him get killed!" He yelled louder

Max sighed softly and sat down with her giving a small nod "He'll get better Carmen, he isn't going to leave you like this." She whispered

Jon glared at him. “Then why was his vest fucking broken?!” He spat at him, fuming.

Carmen frowned shaking her head. “I don’t think he has any say in this one.” She whimpered frowning. “And he’s spent so much of his time with you lately.”

Max frowned some and took a deep breath letting a few tears fall "He sees Gabriel....but Carmen I havent seen him in weeks I swear." She said quietly

Theo glared more "How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" He yelled shaking his head. In all honesty though he did know, he had gotten those vests to sell to some ally to get a better profit from them. He had no idea Clayton had snagged one though

She shook her head. “That’s not what I mean.... I’m not accusing you max.” She muttered and stood up going to get some water then sat down again, gently starting to wipe his face a little seeing he was sweating a bit and pressed the call button. “All we’ve done the past six months is argue and now look.... he always gets my temper up.” She mumbled shaking her head and smiled sadly at him before turning to the nurse. “He’s burning up.” She told her quietly.

Jon frowned and shook his head. “Maybe if you had your shit together as pres then none of this would be going on! Angel is dying and you lot are all sat here. The guys he’s known since elementary and you’ve got a fucking stranger stood near his door!” He yelled before storming out to go see him.

Max sighed softly and sat down nodding some "Did he do that to you?" She asked seeing the fading bruise of the side of hrr sisters face

Theo frowned and glared at all of them "What the fuck are you looking at?!" He yelled before he took off to go be alone

She nodded and frowned when they were asked to step out but she obliged and sat down in the hallway. “Pushed him over the edge...he doesn’t abuse me though.... in all our years he’s hit me a few times and I’ve hit him so much more.” She muttered shaking her head. “The amount of time I’ve wastwd angry at him.” She whimpered shaking now and bursting into tears.

Jon arrived and saw max there going over and frowning “how’s he doing?” He asked her quietly, looking in there but they soon shut the door.

Max wrapped her arms around Carmen and gave a heavy sigh "Shh shh every couple has their rough spots and when he gets better you two will work it out." She murmured softly. As Jon arrived she frowned shaking her head some "He had a fever thats all we know."

He just nodded a little and sighed some shaking his head. “He didn’t say anything. I didn’t know he’d been hit until he fell off his bike.” He muttered to her.

Carmen shook her head and stood up hugging Jon tightly. “Thank you. For getting him help. And I’m just glad you’re okay.... I couldn’t lose you both.” She told him seriously. Her and Jon had gotten close again like they had been when the three of them were teenagers but it was nothing more than friends.

Max watched them and glanced over seeing Coco come in as well "Hey....Letty still okay with Gabriel?" She asked softly as she went over to him

A nurse came out and sighed softly looking at the woman "We have stabilized him and got the fever down for now." She whispered

Carmen thanked her and stepped back in with him so Jon could have some time with him.

Coco nodded and called her up asking her to come get the little one then stayed with max once Gabriel had gone just holding her close. “You doing okay?” He asked her quietly.

Max nodded some and gave a small frown "He looks so bad Coco....I'm scared he wont make it." She whispered shaking her head some "I've known him since I was in junior high."

Coco frowned some and rubbed her back, kissing her head. “Hey... he might just make it.... I can’t tell you for certain but angel is tough. We all know that... if he makes it he’s not gonna be the same though.” He told her and sighed a little hearing carmen crying again. “She needs to get some sleep. Why don’t you and me go get some coffee or something? Give Jon a bit more time.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back