• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Max nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck running her fingers through his hair "Yeah...Johnny whats wrong?" She asked quietly only ever using his full name if she was mad or heavily concerned about him

Clayton spoke with Jon and sighed heavily "Get the vests just in case." He muttered before he grabbed his kutte going to Carmen and kissimg her cheek gently "Club shit Mama, involving Lita. I'll see soon alright? Lock all the doors." He murmured before he left

She frowned but nodded and watched him go worried about him. Jon just seemed on edge and it wasn’t good for him or anyone else to be that way especially seeing Clayton had his vest on as well. She was scared for him this time and she had a horrible feeling about it.

He shook his head and kissed her softly. “Nothing. Just stuff going on at the club. I don’t wanna talk about it. Better to leave that shit there.” He murmured as he still swayed with her.

Max nodded some and swayed with him a bit "Come on, I just finished dinner." She murmured taking him to the kitchen and smiling wide as Gabriel ran over from his play area "Coco!!"

Clayton sped off with Jon having put a hoodie over his kutte worried to see what the outcome of this might possibly be. He was happy to see Jon, but worried about what the outcome of this might be.

Carmen stayed up late, waiting patiently for any news while she was distractedly getting the house tidied a bit and finally getting their lives back together because she’d been ignoring all the paperwork. She even got a couple bills paid but it was when she heard the banging on the door at around 1 in the morning that she felt her stomach drop and went to answer it seeing the cops there and frowned. “James What are you doing here?” She asked him nervously.

Coco smiled and picked him up, playing with him some and helped him with dinner until he had to go to bed and soon coco was curled up on the couch with Max holding her close happily having finally relaxed. “I’m thinking we should head to be-“ He was cut off by his phone and answered the call quickly frowning and hearing that angel was shot and it wasn’t looking good. “I gotta go.” He mumbled kissing her head.

Max went through the night happily with the two of them like she usually did. She laid tiredly on the couch with Coco yawning softly when he got a call. She frowned as he got up quickly and grabbed his kutte "Whats wrong?" She asked seeing how late it was finally

James frowned some and looked Carmen as she answered the door "There was a shooting....Clayton got hit pretty bad." He explained before he moved out of the way and motioned to his car "I'm here to take you to the hospital."

She bit her lip and got kraken into the kitchen then locked up and jumped in the car quickly sitting in the back shaking some. He wouldn’t answer her questions and she was getting more panicked by the minute. He’d had his vest on and now all possibilities were running through her head.

Coco rushed out the door and promised he’d call before the house was silent again for a while but Jon pulled up a little while later covered in blood and shaking banging on the door. He didn’t know where else to go and he still loved max more than anything. The only person he could ever get comfort from.

Max heard a bangimg at the door and frowned getting a little scared. She looked through the peep hole and went wide eyed seeing Jon. She quickly opened gasping as she saw the blood "Oh my god Jon what happened?!" She asked starting to pull at his clothes so she could throw them away and get him some mew ones

Janes drove her to the hospital and gave a heavy sigh turming to look at her "Theyre saying its not looking good." He mumbled before he let her out and watched her run inside

“It’s not mine. It’s not mine.” He repeated until he was sat on her kitchen floor in his boxers and shaking. “Clay got hit.... he’s not... he wasn’t... he wasn’t breathing anymore when they picked him up.” He choked out to her. “I tried to get Lita back... they never took her... she went to them. She fucking went to the niners and I went to get her back cause I thought they’d taken her and clay went with me and they shot him!”

She told them who she was at the desk and went to sit down once they told her to wait with her head in her hands, eventually seeing coco walk in and she got up hugging him tightly and letting him know they hadn’t said anything then continued to wait.

Max went wide eyed as she listened to him "Oh Jon....Jon I'm so sorry." She whispered before she wrapped her arms around him letting him rest his head on her chest "Its gonna be okay, he'll pull through." She whispered

Coco hugged Carmen tight and gave a small nod "Rest of the guys are on the way. You know why he was out?" He asked quietly

She shook her head. “Jon showed up and they left. He put his vest on.” She whimpered. “I can’t... oh god I can’t lose him.” She whimpered shaking like mad and sat down again with her head in her hands trying to remember how to breathe.

He shook his head and held onto her tightly until he heard the baby crying. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake him.... I... max He was so bad. There was so much blood.” He choked out again and shakily stood up.

Max gave a small nod "Its okay, follow me okay? You need to wash off." She whispered getting up with him and leading him to the guest bathroom. She went and got Gabriel picking him up and trying to calm him down so he could get back to sleep

Coco frowned and rubbed her back trying to comfort her "Hey hey....its alright, deep breaths. You aren't loosin him." He murmured looking over and seeing Theo come in with the others

Carmen frowned and just nodded trying to calm down until finally someone came to speak to them and she stood up quikly, following Theo over to where they were being ushered to, "Where is he? Is he gonna be okay?" She asked desperately.

Jon did as he was told and eventually left the shower grabbing the shorts and tshirt she'd put out for him, putting them on and went out to her again, gently taking Gabriel into his arms without a word and cradling him close, watching him settle down straight away and snuggle in close. "God he looks like me." He mumbled

Max looked at him and gave a small nod "Yeah he does....just has my eyes is all." She said quietly taking in a deep breath "Jon you have to tell the others and Carmen what happened." She told him quietly

The nurse frowned giving a heavy sigh "Its not looking good, he had a vest but it was cheap and the slug they used penetrated through the material and through a major artery in his chest." She explained before she took Theo and Carmen through to see him

She went and sat next to his bed shakily, taking his hand in hers and burying her face against it as she started crying again. “What are his chances?” She asked the nurse quietly.

He just nodded and frowned staring down at Gabriel. “Max you understand don’t you that it’s not that I don’t want him. It’s not me not wanting a kid... cause my god I’ve always wanted kids and I want nothing more than for my son to be in my life but I can’t put him through what my father put me and Theo through.... I just don’t think I should be in his life no matter how much I want to be.”

Max frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "You dont know if you'll be like your father. Maybe you would be better than him." She said softly taking Gabriel and placing him in his crib "Come on, he is good." She said quietly taking him back to the living room

The nurse sighed heavily and looked at her "In my honest opinion I would say ten percent, twenty being the most optimistic." She explained "I'm so sorry, we have blood donors on the way but it may be too late, they had to revive him when they got here."

Carmen just nodded and thanked her quietly before curling up in the chair and watching him terrified. “Coco can come in. The others can wait.” She mumbled to Theo frowning some.

He sighed heavily and shook his head some. “I won’t lie to you either though. I don’t like coco being here with you both. I trust him sure.... I don’t like it. And I refuse to accept that I should be happy for him.” He muttered.

Max frowned more and sighed heavily "Well you better get uses to it Jon. He is good to us...and I care for him very much." She said biting her lip some. She wasnt sure if it was love yet, but she knew she was damn near close to it.

Theo nodded some and let Coco into the room explained to situation and sighed heavily "I wanna know where he got the fucking vest, it was brand fucking new." He muttered shaking his head some "Tell the guys I want them to test the others see what happens."

Carmen frowned watching Clayton carefully and just moved closer murmuring to him the whole time. “I can’t do this without you clay. You gotta wake up for me okay?” She whimpered holding his hand tightly.

Jon frowned over at her. “I wish you’d never left me.” He told her honestly before he left her to it and went to get on his bike to go home.

Max sighed heavily watching him leave. She shook her head before she locked up the house and turned off the lights. She woke up some when Coco finally came up amd cuddled in close to him not saying a word

Theo came in and sat next to Carmen rubbing circles on her back "You know he isn't leaving you here, it'll be okay." He whispered

She shook her head and frowned. “I’ve never seen him this bad. Not once.” She whimpered and watched clay carefully. He had no Color to his face and he wasn’t waking up at all so either every hour that passed she became less hopeful that he was going to make it.

Coco sighed heavily and lay next to her not noticing she was awake. Just keep her close and kissed her head until he fall asleep.

Max soon fell into a light sleep with him there just trying to think over everything.

Theo nodded some and sighed heavily as he watched his VP. He stayed through the night with her to make sure nothing went wrong and by morning they had atleast one bag of donors blood for him

She hadn’t slept at all over night and just continued watching him and worrying, rubbing his hand gently and still talking to him some just hoping he could hear her. Once Theo came back in with coffee she took one quietly and just sighed heavily. “Has anyone heard from Jon? Do we know if he’s okay?” She asked.

Coco woke up and looked over at her just pulling her in close, kissing her head gently and sighing quietly.

Theo frowned some and shook his heas "No I got Gilly and the prospects on the look out him. Sheriff's are after him too." He mumbled before taking a sip of his coffee

Max woke up some and sighed softly "Mornin." She murmured before burying her face in his chest "Jon was here last night...he was covered in Clayton's blood."

He frowned a bit and shook his head. “They don’t think he’s going to survive. Carmen has been with him since we found out but we have no clue where Jon has gone. We don’t know what happened.” He muttered frowning. As far as they were aware Jon had snapped and attacked clay himself but if they couldn’t find him the he couldn’t defend himself.

Carmen just nodded and frowned when a little alarm went off on the monitor “they said he was down for twenty minutes before they got his heart going again... that’s a long time.” She mumbled while she rubbed his hand.

Max nodded some and took a deep breath "He told me they went to confront Leroy and get Lita back, but when they found her she was ontop of him and they realized she was with him now. He told me they had words and then Leroy shot Clayton." She said quietly "I dont know anything else."

Theo nodded some and gave a heavy sigh as he looked over Clayton "We will get retaliation for this." He muttered before he stepped out to take a phone call from Gilly who was informing him that they had found Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back