• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Carmen tensed up and turned to glare at him. “I told you I wasn’t doing that because I wasn’t going to let him end up in this life we have and you opened that possibility up without telling me?!” She snapped at him. “Look at me clay. Look around you. Is this the kind of family you would want a kid to grow up in?!” She snapped. “What’s he gonna do when he finds out you’re a failure not a father?!” She yelled at him, flinching when he went to hit her again but kraken jumped up and bit down hard on his hand before standing in front of her and growling at him. “I stay away from my son because I know it will be best for him! You have no idea what that was like!” She screamed starting to sob.

He frowned some and watched her then just nodded and kept her close, kissing her head. “Okay.” He murmured, slipping his arms around her tightly.

Max cuddled close to gim tracing circles on his chest sighing softly "Do you have a run tonight?" She asked quietly yawning softly

Clayton glared and shot up after he put out his cigarette ready to hit her again. He yelled out as Kraken bit him and glared more at her "He fucking knows damn it! Ive kept this life away from him! He knows Im a fucking failure and all he wants is to know his mother! He asks me everytime I see him! He looks just like you! You never gave me the choice to know him so now when I got the chance I did it!" He yelled back at her

“I never gave you a choice?! You’re talking like your choice wasn’t to go into this life or not! I told you I would stay with you no matter what. And I did. But don’t you dare forget that we also talked about how things would be different if you continued down this road.... we would be restricted.” She muttered. “So don’t you dare talk to me about my son as if giving him up was like choosing what to have for dinner! You weren’t there angel. Nobody was!” She sobbed. “I carried him and loved him the whole time and I wanted so bad for him to be with me but do you not remember just how dirt poor we were?! I could barely afford to feed myself three times a week. A baby wasn’t possible and I had to give him away after a couple weeks. There is nothing in my life that will ever be more difficult than that!” She yelled at him. “So I cannot see him, knowing that he will never belong to me again!” She whimpered going up to bed with kraken.

Coco shook his head. “Just a couple bits at the club house.” He told her quietlyand kissed her head, chewing on his lip until he finally decided to ask her about it. “So... Clay was telling me that she’s still refusing to come help with the baby.... max... do you think it’s time you both sat down and had a talk? Cause this is tearing them apart.... and it’s starting to affect the club as well.” He mumbled, keeping her close and kissed her head.

Max frowned softly and gave a heavy sigh as she watched him "I'm sorry its flooding into the club, she wont listen to me though. She hates that I had Gabriel, I just don't know." She explained kissing him gently again and moving to straddle his waist "Now lets stop talkimg about my sister."

Clayton sighed heavily shaking his head going to lay on the couch not even wanting to share the same bed as her right now

Coco frowned holding onto her waist. “Will you just sit and talk to her?” He asked as her rubbed his thumbs into her hips and started to get things going but soon Gabriel was crying again so they had to stop.

Carmen stayed up there until they both had had enough time to cool off from each other and she wandered downstairs looking up at him when she sat opposite him. “What are we doing anymore?” She asked him quietly. “Because I can’t keep going the way we are.” She sighed.

Max nodded some and groaned some hearing Gabriel crying "I will, I promise." She murmured getting up and throwing on some underwear and an oversized shirt. She brought him in smiling at Coco who was now in some basketball shorts "Say Hi Coco." She murmured smiling as Gabriel waved and cuddled her some still grumpy

Clayton looked over at her and sighed heavily giving a small nod "Neither can I." He murmured running a hand over his face "Look this started with your sister and her pregnancy and I think you should talk with her."

Carmen frowned and watched him nodding. “Clay... I cant lose you.” She told him quietly, eventually getting brave enough to go and sit next to him. She just wanted to be near him again for the first time in ages.

He smiled and pulled them both close. “Hey there kiddo. Oh you are so cheeky you know that?” He chuckled and took him into his arms when he reached for him.

Max smiled at the two of them "Mr. Big bad biker is such a teddy near when it comes to kids." She said softly giggling as Gabriel laughed at that "See he even agrees." She told him giving another. Coco had really become her saving grace as of late. She never forced or tried to make him apart of Gabriel's life, she didn't think he would really be for the kid but after the first few times of him being over he would always play and include him. Maybe it was because he had kids of his own, she didn't know, but she did know how thankful she was to have him.

Clayton looked at her and placed a hand on her thigh frowning at the bruise on her face "I'm sorry Mamí..." he whispered taking in a deep breath "Where the hell did we go wrong?" He asked quietly as he kept his eyes on her. Carmen was his home, his world, his everything, he knew he couldn't loose her or he would probably be worse off than Jon. He knew he was at fault here just as much as she was but he wanted to know why she had been so upset that night, and why she didn't want him to go.

She frowned and looked over at him. “We started lying to each other. Just after you came home from prison.” She murmured gently and leaned in closer frowning still.

He smiled and kissed his cheek “I gotta go in for a bit. I’ll see you later though okay?” He murmured.

Max nodded some and took Gabriel from him "Alright be careful okay?" She said kissing him again smiling softly and walking him to the door "See you later." She murmured giggling as Gabriel waved at him 'Bye bye Coco.'

Clayton nodded and sighed heavily kissing the top of her head "I'm so sorry Carmen....I love you." He whispered pulling her close to him "You know your sister misses the shit out of you." He muttered

She frowned shaking her head. “I’m not getting involved with her and the kid. She never helped with me and then expects me to be there for her.” She muttered. “When I went into labour.... I asked her to drive me to the hospital and she told me to just walk because she was in the muddle of her tv show.... when I had him home for those two weeks she didn’t lift a finger around the youse and complained about how loud he was because he cried so much.... that’s how she treated me.” She muttered staring at the floor.

Coco smiled and watched them as he left making it to the club quickly for a quick meeting about what they were doing regarding Lita.

Clayton sighed heavily and nodded "I know why you would be mad but Carmen...maybe its best you both forgive and forget, start a new." He murmured giving her hand a small squeeze "She has really gotten herself together."

Theo sat around the table frowning some "Fill him in on what you found." He said to Coco then motioned to Jon. He knew Coco and Gilly were the ones who found Lita's car so they were the best at telling how it all seemed to have gone down.

She shook her head. “You know most of our problems have been you trying to force me to reconcile with my sister... back off. I love you but that’s between me and her and I can’t be the one to put effort in anymore.” She told him seriously.

He frowned and sighed a little. “Went to check on her cause she hadn’t shown up to work. He car was halfway down the road from your place and the inside was trashed like there’d been a problem. Cops haven’t done much about it.”

Clayton nodded some and gave a nod "Alright fine." He said quietly kissing the top of her head "We need to talk about our son..." he said quietly

Theo sighed heavily as he saw Jon's tensed jaw glaring at Coco the entire time "Jon calm down, we're doing everything to find her. Signs are pointing to Leroy, found a purple bandana in the car too." He muttered

She frowned watching him some and sighed heavily. “I will... meet with him.” She mumbled and shook her head some. “Clay have you been seeing him with his parents knowledge?” She asked him quietly.

Jon turned and glared at him. “And why haven’t we retaliated yet?” He asked him. “If it was your old lady we would have done it already!”

Theo frowned more and sighed heavily "We're finding a way goddamn it! This shit is complicated we dont need what happened to Carmen to happen to her! They aint tried to get any kind of ransom or nothin." He said trying to figure this shit out.

Clayton nodded some "I went through the agency...said they had to get parent permission first." He muttered shrugging a bit "All I know is the kid wants to meet his mom....and wants to live with us, but Ive already made it clear he can't."

Carmen frowned and watched him. “Why did you do it behind my back?” She asked him quietly but still held onto him tightly.

Jon just grit his teeth and atormed
Outside with his head in his hands and lit a cigarette

Clayton looked over at her and gave a heavy sjgh "Because I knew you wanted us to have nothing ti do with him. I was going to call the agency and tell them no....but when I saw all the babies in the nursery and NICU..I knew I needed to see our son." He explained giving a heavy sigh

Coco stepped out and lit up a cigarette looking over at Jon "No bad blood between us with this Max shit man?" He asked raising an eyebrow and taking a puff

She frowned and got up, giving his hand a squeeze and going to get a box from the garage she had stuffed away hidden, taking it out to him and sat with him again. “I tried for two weeks after he was born to keep him with me. But I couldn’t afford it. We were going to both end up homeless and the only option I had left was to make sure he got to a good family.” She mumbled and just watched him carefully while he went through all the paperwork.

Jon turned and looked at him. “No. No not at all. So of course you’ll be good if I go start screwing Letty then?” He spat at him.

Clayton looked through everything and frowned feeling his eyes tear up some. He quickly wiped them away seeing a photo of Carmen holding their son after he was born "I'm sorry....you never deserved this life, and I wish I cod have given you a life to where that never had to happen." He murmured

Coco took another drag and frowned more "Thats my fucking daughter man. Max is a woman you gave up, you both went seperate ways and you didn't want to be apart of Gabriel's life so what does it matter?" He asked starting to get a little aggrivated by this and the fact Jon had to bring his eldest into it.

She shook her head some. “There’s nothing we can do to change it Clayton.... but ... maybe ... maybe we could try and have another child?” She asked quietly.

He smirked and turned to look at him. “You should never have gotten involved. So letty is legal now. I think I’ll go after her now.” He chuckled.

Coco stomped out his cigarette and growled some "And I'll make sure that Gabriel knows to call me daddy." He spat smirking at him seeing that definitely got under his skin

Clayton looked at her in shock but gave a small smile "Is that what you want?" He asked placing a hand on her stomach rubbing small circles on her

She stared at him shocked momentarily and just shook her head. “Clayton that’s all I’ve ever wanted. You were the one who always said no.” She told him frowning.

Jon spat at him and put his cigarette out getting on his bike to go get clay.

Clayton nodded some and looked up at her "I just wanted to make sure." He said quietly before kissing her gently. He stood up when heard the roar of a Harley pull up and gave a small frown but soon relaxed seeing it was only Jon

Max sat at home with Gabriel happily playing while she made dinner. She heard a knock at the door and went to answer double checking to make sure she knew who it was and smiled wide seeing it was Coco.

Carmen nodded and stood up going to take kraken to have his diner while the two boys spoke in the lounge, about to start on dinner for them but frowned seeing Clayton putting his kutte on. “Babe... where you going?” She frowned.

Jon has explained to him what was going on that he knew Leroy had Lita and convinced him to go get her back with him.

Coco walked in and sighed heavily slipping his arms around her, kissing her head. “Hey... you guys have a good day?” He asked quietly and held her close while he relaxed now he was home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back