• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Jon nodded. “Yes. She does. She’s uh... she’s not doing great, claytons been there every day and he’s trying to keep her relaxed as much as possible but it was bad.” He told her.

They eventually let him back in to see her again but she was hardly awake and they’d spent a while getting her breathing regulated again so now she was worn out just reaching for him

Max frowned softly giving a small nod "Maybe I should wait....I dont want to surprise her and make her upset." She whispered taking a deep breath

Clayton came in and held her hand kissing it softly "We'll get you better babe, I promise." He whispered

Jon frowned, "Not worth it to keep putting it off babe." He murmured gently, "We'll take you home and then if you really don't wanna go then we don't have to but let's at least drop your suitcase off." He mumbled.

Carmen frowned and nodded gripping at his hand as much as she could before falling asleep.

Max gave a sigh and nodded "Okay." She murmured biting her lip gently "How have you been?" She asked gently

Clayton sighed heavily and kissed her knuckles gently just waiting with her

He frowned. “Awful. Not with the drugs. Just.. in general... I already told you, I missed you.” He mumbled tiredly as he drove them home.

Her doctor walked in and did a quick check on her before turning to Clayton. “I think we’re going to have to move her back to the high dependency unit... her body just isn’t healing.”

Max frowned some and gave a small nod "Ive missed you too." She whispered reaching over and taking his hand in hers

Clayton frowned some and nodded a bit "Is there anything we can do?" He asked

He frowned and shook his head while he checked over her chart again. “We will continue treating her but the damage to her liver and kidneys is where the biggest problem is.” He explained to him quietly.

Jon parked in the drive and looked over at her, sighing heavily, rubbing at his face then took her bags inside.

Clayton nodded some and took a deep breath "Can't someone give her a kidney? Would that help if she was able to get a transplant?" He asked quietly trying to figure out how he could save her.

Max walked in and frowned softly seeing beer bottles scattered everywhere along with old pizza boxes.

He shook his head, "It's not that simple right now I'm afraid, what we are doing is what we can do for now, we will continue to keep you in the loop about what options we've got." He assured him

Jon frowned as he looked around and felt his stomach drop "No. No no no no no!" He yelled out of frustration. "Max this isn't from me!' He told her frantically. "These aren't mine!"

Max frowned some and sighed heavily giving a nod "Right....I'm gonna go to the restroom." She whispered pushing through it all and finally hiding in the bathroom crying softly

Clayton noddrd and thanked the nurse sighing heavily as she left looking over at her with worried eyes

She woke up again a little later and frowned some, "What you thinking bout Angel?" She asked him quietly and pulled him close, needing him in bed with her.

Jon frowned and kicked a beer bottle out of the way before going to the back porch with a cigarette and called his brother, "What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" He questioned him

Theo frowned some "What? We had a party? What does it matter? Your junkie cant handle it? I thought she was better now " he muttered shaking his head some

Clayton went to lay with her kissing forehead gently "Just trying to figure out how to get you better and out of here." He murmured

She frowned and held onto him tiredly, "Mmm... I love you." She murmured, "Have you been into my car recently?" She asked him quietly.

Jon grit his teeth, "I can't believe you'd do that on top of everything else. I get it you're not happy that I disrespected you in front of everyone but this is too fucking far!" He spat down the line then hung up and stood up to go get Max again, "Hey... I'll explain this later, let's get out of here though and you can go se your sister, by the time you get back I'll have th whole place spotless. I promise." He murmured and kissed her forehead

Clayton shook his head frowning "No why?" He asked pushing some hair from her face giving a small sigh

Max frowned shaking her head some grabbing a trash bag and starting to throw things away "No, we need to get this cleaned up." She murmured sighing some

She frowned. “Can you go to the club house and go into my car tomorrow? I got you a present.” She mumbled tiredly. “You haven’t smiled in a while.” She noticed, kissing his cheek.

Jon frowned and watched her “Max come on, seriously I will clean this shit up. I’m not having you clean Theo’s mess.” He told her seriously.

Max frowned looking iver at him "Jon I just want to be home, I dont want to run around I want to be home. I'm okay." She said softly trying to get him calmed

Clayton gave a small nod and chuckled some "Alright I'll do it later." He said softly kissing her gently stroking her cheek "I love you."

"Mmm... I know you do but that's not a smile." She mumbled to him and kissed him gently, "I worry about you y'know... You keep frowning you're gonna get wrinkles." She teased.

Jon frowned and looked at her, "Your parents heard your sister had been shot and was likely to die in 24 hours and they told Clayton that she better hurry up then if she was gonna do it... They haven't been to see her. She's seen the club but none of the girls have been around her either... She needs her sister Max." He told her

Msx frowned anx looked at him with scared eyes "What if she doesnt want me there? I'm scared me being there will hurt her." She whispered taking a deep breath trying not to cry but she was terrified that her sister jad meant it when she said she never wanted to see Max again.

Clayton laughed and gave a smile "I'll look like my pops huh? All wrinkled." He said starting to laugh again at the image in his head

Jon sighed heavily and pulled her in close, kissing her head, getting his phone out and calling Carmen herself "Hey Carmen, yeah we're doing okay over here, Max is home today by the way, picked her up earlier... She was wondring if she could come and see you, wondering if you'd like that." He said to her keeping her on speakerphone.

Carmen smiled and kissed his cheek before answering her phone, talking to Jon for a minute hen frowned at his question "Yea, yeah she can come on down, I figured she wouldnt be bothered about it but that sounds good, alright.... see you soon." She smiled a little and hung up

Clayton looked at Carmen stroking her cheek gently "You really want to see her babe? Or are you just saying that?" he asked wanting to make sure she was okay with it.

Max smiled some and squeezed his hand quickly dropping the trash bag tugging his hand "Come on, lets go." she said quickly getting to the car excited to see her sister for the first time since she had left their place months ago.

Jon smiled and kissed her head, taking her ti the car and driving her to the hospital, finding the critical care unit then found Carmen's room.

She nodded tiredly and watched him, breathing a little heavy but otherwise doing as well as she could be, "I wanna see her.... I don't want you to move though." she remubded him.

Clayton chuckled and nodded some "Wouldnt dream of it babe." He murmured looking at the door when he saw Max step in slowly

Max got to Carmen's room and hesitantly went inside taking a sharp breath when she saw the state of her sister "H-h-hey Carmen." She said quietly her voice cracking at the end as she felt tears well up quickly in her eyes.

She smiled tiredly leaning into him some more until she saw her sister and tried to sit up some. “Hey. Oh my god you look like you again,” She smiled at her and reached up for a hug.

Jon smiled at her and just leaned against the door watching the two of them looking over at Clayton and frowning. He looked stressed and tired and he was hoping to get a word with him on the side while the girls talked

Max smiled and nodded hugging her sister the best she could before she started sobbing "Oh Carmen I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for everything I did." She said

Clayton got up slowly and went to Jon looking over at Max "Thanks for convincing her to come, Carmen needwd this." He murmured

Jon frowned some. “She looks no better than when she was first hit.” He muttered. He’d been planning to ask him for a quick favour but seeing how bad carmen was had him second guessing things.

She nodded a little and just smiled tiredly at her. “You keep going on this path and you’ll get back to how things always should have been.” She assured her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back