• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Theo frowned at him. “You fainted. You’re still concusses by the way. No more riding your bike til you can walk straight.” He pointed out. “They said as soon as you feel steady you can go back to sitting in the lobby.” He told him carefully and helped him sit up.

Her doctor shook his head. “Ma’am I’m afraid you’re still not allowed to contact anyone. All communications will go through us.” He reminded her.

Clayton nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Shit fine, well someone needs to tow my bike." He muttered taking a deep breath as he felt his head start to pound

Max frowned more and whimpered some "Please....please let me know everything." She whispered as she wiped her eyes just wishing she was out of thise place

Theo nodded and passed him some more water seeing someone come out to talk to them about carmen finally.

“She’s pulled through just about... we were able to remove the bullet but she’s lost a lot of blood and there was unfortunately a lot of internal damage. It wasn’t a clean cut straight through. There was a downwards trajectory and so it tore through lung tissue but also ruptured a kidney and her liver. It’s going to be very touch and go for a long while but you can go see her. One person at a time please.” He told them then led them to where her room was.

They promised her they would then left her to some privacy for now. What she hadn’t been told though was that Jon had now been stood outside the building for ages trying to come and see her but they were refusing him entry. He was still trying though and asking them to let her know he was there but his messages weren’t getting through to her.

Max whimpered starting to have a panic attack as she thought she might loose her sister and started blaming herself for it. She scratched at her arms the itch to get that release hitting her hard.

Clayton gulped not even really realizing it and nodded softly getting up slowly and making his way to the room with Theo right behind him to make sure he was stable enough. He went inside and held her hand looking at Theo who was standing outside the open door "24 hour surveilance, patched members I dont fucking trust those prospects." He muttered

Theo nodded and frowned. “Absolutely.” He assured him. “You stay here with her for now Alright?” He said then made some calls.

James showed up later on to talk to Clayton and frowned seeing the state of her. “She looks dead.” He muttered. “I probably should have taken her seriously this morning then.” He muttered.

Clayton glared over at James and shook his head "The fuck you want James?" He spat but went wide eyed at his remark about this morning quickly going over to him and shoving him against the wall "What the fuck do you mean you shouldve listened to her?!" He yelled

His deputy quickly grabbed Clayton from behind and pinned him on the floor, locking his arms back so he couldn't move, "I believe that's assault on an officer isn't it James?" He smirked but frowned when his boss told him to let go and leave for now but he obeyed his orders and left.

"She came to me this mornign thinking she was being followed, we checked. She wasn't. She got comments on her newer videos last night and this morning. The one where she's wearing your colors... Just gun emojis and threats from Leroy and his boys." He explained to Clayton, "They make threats all the time.... Don't usually act on them."

Clayton felt his anger start to boil again "Are you fucking serious right now?! You know she would never take something like this lightly you piece of shit!" He spat shaking his head "Get the fuck out, you see how she is and Ive already given my statement."

James frowned at him. “Watch yourself Cardenas. You’re still on parole and you did just assault a police officer.”) he reminded him before he left.

she remained comatose for a couple weeks and even after she woke up she wasn’t able to move much at all but finally three weeks after she had woken up she was allowed to have the ventilator removed so she would be able to talk again.

Jon was stood outside the rehab centre ready to pick her up. She was being allowed out today. He’d missed her terribly and it was all he’d been thinking about so his only goal was to keep her clean so they could make sure she would be allowed to stay out of rehab from now on. He didn’t want to have to miss her that much again anytime soon

Max walked out of the rehab center with her suitcase at hand expecting to see a cab out there for her but when she saw Jon she felt a frown tug at her face. She walked over and looked him up and down inspecting the bruises that littered his face "What are you doing here?" She asked a bit coldly. She hadnt forgiven him for what he had done and after all her classes and really getting to know herself she was even more upset with him about the whole situation.

Clayton hadn't left her side since everything happened. He made sure to stay with her the entire time and even when they discussed retaliation it was done in her room while she slept. He smiled happily seeing her awake as he came in from getting some food at the cafeteria "Hey beautiful." He said softly bringing her hand to his lips and kissing her knuckles gently

Carmen smiled tiredly at him and gave his hand a little squeeze. “Hey... what time is it?” She mumbled tiredly and tried to scoot over a bit so he could lay with her.

Jon frowned. “Hi, nice to see you too, I came to pick you up, take you home.” He murmured and reached to pick her suitcase up for her to put in the trunk.

Max frowned more and stepped back "So now you come? But you couldnt be there when I left? When I needed you the most?" She asked glaring at him a bit as she felt tears well up in her eyes. She hadnt really dealt with it fully but she felt betrayed by him, that he would choose the club and lie straight to her face over something that had nothing to do with protecting her.

Clayton layed with her and smiled softly "Twelve Thirty, how you feelin?" He asked softly as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple gently

Jon frowned and shook his head. “You weren’t supposed to go that early. I went back and they said they’d already sent you here. I had no choice in this meeting. Trust me I argued with Theo for ages on it. We’re still arguing on it... max honey I have been here almost daily trying to get in to see you but they won’t let me through the front door!” He muttered.

Carmen shrugged a bit. “Not good.” She mumbled tiredly and rest her head back gently. “Everything hurts.” She mumbled to him and just held his hand tighter. “I want to go home.” She whimpered.

Max frowned some more and took a deep breath shaking her head some "You could have stayed! You didnt even come back that night! You chose that club and a stupid vote over me in my time of need! I would have never done that to you! And you knew I was leaving that early so dont say they changed it because they didnt!"

Clayton sighed some and gave a small nod stroking her hair "Trust me, I wish I could be taking you home right now. I miss our bed." He murmured keeping her close to him "We'll be home soon, I promise."

He grit his teeth and glared at her. “I didn’t have a choice! Don’t you dare come back all high and mighty about what I’ve done versus what you think I should have done! You haven’t been here! You’ve been at this place getting better!” He yelled at her. “This is so not how I thought things would go coming to pick you up! You have any idea how much I’ve missed you?!” He muttered. The club had put him through hell since she’d gone into rehab and the bruises covering his face and neck were only the beginning of what they’d done to him lately.

Carmen frowned some and lay back struggling to breathe a little and just trying to relax again “Clay... I don’t want to be alone. What if they come back again?” She whimpered a little.

Max frowned more shaking her head "Weren't you supposed to be getting clean with me?! But instead you still did you drugs and drank and fought. Have you even stopped?! Look at you Jon! You're a goddamn wreck!" She said feeling the tears finally spill over and down her face "I missed you too, so goddamn much, but you're not getting better Jon and you havent shown me any signs of that changing."

Clayton nodded some "You won't be babe, 24 hour surveilance. Shit we can go get you a guard dog too if you want." He murmured wanting her to feel as safe as she could "Why didnt you tell me?"

Carmen shook her head a bit. “I talked to the cops. They said if it happens again... come back.” She whimoered. “You couldn’t even see straight Clay. You should’ve looked in a mirror. I wasn’t gonna get you riled up and then you end up back near them and you get shot..” She whimpered shaking a little and crying into his shoulder.

Jon frowned and glared at her a minute. “I haven’t touched any drugs since the overdose. None. Yeah I still have a cigarette but I’m not tryna go that cold turkey. As for the drinking haven’t had more than a beer or two at the club! And you have no idea what’s been happening so just get your bags in the car and let’s go home.... please.” He begged. He just wanted to have her home. She was completely dismissing him after everything he’d gone through for her and to say it hurt was an understatement

Clayton sighed heavily not mad at her for thinking that way because it probably would have happened "We could have still protected you." He said gently before he got her to look at him "Don't keep something like this from me again, I can't loose you." He told her seriously before he bent down and kissed her lovingly

Max frowned more shaking her head "A few beers isn't sober Jon, not when I'm an alcoholic for the most part! Do you realize how that could affect me?! You're halfway to sobriety but you won't clean up fully and that causes more room for a slip." She explained crying softly and shaking her head some more

She whimpered but nodded and held onto him tighter. “I don’t feel so good.” She mumbled shivering a little and leaned onto him heavier.

Jon frowned more staring at her. “I’m not drinking in front of you. Max for crying out loud can we just get in the car and go home please?” He begged her. “Talk to my brother then. He’ll tell you everything.” He muttered and grabbed her suitcase this time walking back to the car. “Do you wanna go home or see your sister first? She’s still in hospital.”

Max frowned more shaking her head "No, she wont see me....Jon I cant go with you...I cant be anywhere near the club...its part of my therapy." She explained taking a deep breath

Clayton frowned and quickly pressed the call button a few times "Whats wrong?" He asked softly

Jon glared at her then, grabbing her suitcase and throwing it out of the car. "Fine.. Be a selfish bitch, you get a taxi to god knows where on your own rather than be around the people who have done everything to help you get better. That's me included. Nothing I've ever done has been to drag you down and you know it. As for your sister, she's still not out of the woods yet and how many years did she put up with your selfish behaviour? When you're ready to be at all reasonable, call me alright?" He muttered, on the verge of tears then walked to his car and got in to drive away.

Carmen frowned some, rubbing at her chest as it got harder to breathe, "It's tight." She mumbled, shaking a little and gripping at his hand out of fear, "I wanna go home Clay." She whimpered a bit

Max looked at him with heartbroken eyes letting more tears fall "Jon....I'm doing whats best for everyone, no one needs me around." She whispered picking up her suitcase

Clayton nodded some and held her close "It'll be okay babe, we'll be home soon enough." He whispered kissing the top of her head

He got back out and walked over to her. “If anyone believed that then I would never have come to pick you up and carmen and clay would have never come near the club house knowing you’d be there with me... I need you around and when you’re ready, your sister would really like to see you.” He told her “Please... come home babe.”

She frowned when someone came in to help but they pushed Clayton out the room and her nurses were trying to help her get settled again.

Max frowned some and gave a small nod "Okay..." she whispered putting her suitcase in the car and getting in the passenger's seat "She really wants to see me?"

Clayton frowned as he got pushed put of the room but never left the outside of it refusing to be told he couldnt go back in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back