• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Carmen was standing by the door waiting impatiently. “He’s gonna think I’ve forgotten him!” She called to her sister. “Hurry up hurry up hurry up!” She yelled until she finally saw her dash out the door and she locked it behind them going to get into the car. “If he’s upset it’s on you.” She muttered and started driving to Stockton to pick up her boyfriend. He got out today after a two year stint and she couldn’t be more excited to see him properly but she’d also promised to take max to her AA meeting and sighed a little.

Jon was there hugely early so he was sat outside with a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other and just staring at the sky and taking a deep breath. He’d promised himself he would actually make it inside today and he intended to keep that promise.

Max rolled her eyes and came out looking paler and thinner than usual. She had been going through heavy withdrawls since she had gotten clean about a two weeks ago. Carmen had made her move in till Clayton came back and was heloing her find an apartment as well. She got in the car and yawned softly as she rested back "He'll be fine." She muttered

Clayton got dressed in his outside clothes taking in a deep happy breath when he walked out a free man. Those two years in Stockton had been long and hard but he was so excited to see Carmen and finally get his hands on her. He loved this woman more than anything and he knew now after this stint he was going to ask her to be his old lady.

She smiled and shook her head some, pulling up to the right parking lot and got out, walking over to where she’d been told she could meet him at and grinned when she saw him stood by the gates, rushing over and jumping up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and holding onto him tightly. “Oh I get to hold you again!” She squeaked happily and kissed all over his face “Hey, we gotta take Max somewhere but then it’s you and me babe.” She giggled.

Jon frowned some as he watched people go by. He knew Angel would be getting out today and he wasn’t looking forward to seeing his old friend at the welcome home party. Originally he’d thought about not going at all but he wasn’t gonna back down from him, whether it had been Jon’s fault or not that he’d gone to prison that night, he had shit of his own to deal with and he wasn’t about to let anyone interfere with that.

Max sat back in the car and shivered lightly taking a deep breath and closing her eyes tight as a headache started to come over her and more chills. She looked at her sister for a moment and gave a small smile seeing how happy she looked with him. She knew all in all he was a good guy, he just made some bad choices.

Clayton held her close to him and grabbed her ass playfully giving a groan "Mmm I have missed you Mamí." He purred before he pressed a heated kiss to her lips "You better get her there fast because as soon as I'm alone with you these clothes are coming off." He growled before he placed her down and made his way to the car with her.

Carmen giggled a little and kissed him quickly then got in the car with him and looked back at max. “What time you want me to pick you up?” She asked her and drove off to the hall they were having the meeting at, pulling up to let her out. “Hey Angel, isn’t that Jon?” She ssked nodding over to him sitting on a bench near the entrance. She’d been close to the MC at He whole time and they’d looked after her a lot but Jon wouldn’t even look at her half the time.

Jon stood up sighing heavily and threw his bottle away plus his cigarette butt and stretched, starting to head inside to go find a seat.

Max frowned as they pulled up and grumbled a 'thank you' before she got out abd made her way to the door glancing at the man who had held the door open for her "Thank you." She said barely above a whisper before she went inside and sat at the very back

Clayton frowned as he saw Jon walked and waited til Max left to say anything "I want you as far away from him as you can okay? No questions but he is bad news Carmen, completely strung out ..juat keep distance please." He said seriously to her giving her hand an affectionate squeeze. He didnt want her knowing that Jon was two sheets to the wind on their last run and could barely function when he got caught but since he was passed out and out of sight he didn't get picked up

She frowned but nodded and turned to face him. “Alright... do I need to worry about my sister being in a meeting with him?” She muttered ready to get out the car and drag her to a different one if she had to but sighed and nodded when he shook his head, driving them home and pulled him out the car, taking him inside before jumping on him again. “I missed you papí.” She growled in his ear, “You gonna make up for lost time?”

Jon sat down and looked over seeing someone walk into the room almost late and crossed his arms over his chest, the only empty seat was the one next to his, glancing over to her and frowned. She looked super familiar but he couldn’t put his finger on it until he saw the tattoo on her arm that he definitely recognised. “You carmens sister?” He questioned abruptly and slurring his words a little

Clayton shook his head softly "She should be fine if she stays away from him. I doubt they will interact too much, Jon does these things every few months and fails each and every time." He explained before he stayed quiet for the rest of the ride home. He groaned and bit his lip as she growled in his ear "Mmm yes m'am." He muttered before taking her to their shared room and got to business with her.

Max frowned and pulled her shirt closer to herself shivering again glancing over at the man next to her frowning. She thought he could be friends with Clayton possibly from her memory but half the time he had guests over she was too shit faced to remember the entire night "I don't know you, but I'm not answering your question." She muttered turning to look at the person talking up front

She rolled over when they were done and curled up close to him, wrapping her arms around him tightly. “They’re throwing you a party tonight at the club house.” She murmured and kissed his shoulder. “Which you know nothing about.” She giggled and kept close to him. “Welcome home papí.” She murmured gently, enjoying being in his arms again. She hadn’t seen him in about a month as it was, they kept blocking her from visits.

Jon smirked some and rolled his eyes. “Pretty sure you just did. I uh, I know Angel.” He told her. “Or as you probably know him, Clayton..” he muttered and looked at the person talking then back at her. “Small world huh?” He smiled at her, ignoring the fact she was ignoring him. That didn’t bother him, he knew he’d probably get her to crack eventually. When it came round to his turn to speak he passed on it for today.

Max frowned as they came to her and she started to take deep breaths feeling panic wash over her. She felt her chest tighten and it was like everyone in the room was staring at her now 'She'll pass.' She heard the guy next to her say for her before they went on down the line. She looked over at him feeling herself calm a little bit "Thank you.." she said quietly

Clayton panted softly and groaned shaking his head "Noo, why can't it be tomorrow I want to spend all night in bed with you." He murmured pulling her close tp him and kissing her neck gently smirking some "God I have missed you." He growled as he bit at her neck some more knowing it would drive her crazy.

She groaned a little and giggled. “Alright one more then.” She murmured and that time she got up and chucked some clothes on after, laying back with him and held onto him tightly. “I love you... don’t be doing that again anytime soon.” She murmured. “Getting locked up that is.” She murmured gently and kissed his cheek, rubbing his chest in circles.

Jon nodded to her and after a while longer he stood up and walked over to the back of the room taking a couple cookies then left. He wasn’t ready for this. He should have known better this time but he frowned hearing footsteps following behind and turned around quickly, seeing it was the girl from the meeting and took his hand away from the gun in his waist band

Max got up quickly as the meeting ended and took a deep breath starting to shiver and panic feeling sickness course through her as she walked quickly behind the guy from before. She whimpered softly as she saw him grab his gun "I'm sorry...I didn't...I didn't mean to scare you." She said softly. She had always been a timid person when she was sober so this was more who she really was rather than a loud mouthed woman who swore like a sailor.

Clayton chuckled some and gave a nod "Trust me I do not want that to happen again." He murmured taking her hand in his playing with her fingers some "So um...I got something I want to ask you." He said softly

Jon frowned and pulled his sweater back over himself more “are you following me or just tryna get out as well?” He asked her frowning when he saw she wasn’t looking great. “You want me to call your sister?” He asked her softly. He wasn’t a horrible person. He just had made bad decisions in his life and. Is he was totally dependent on drink and drugs to keep him happy and it was scaring him what might happen if he gave those up.

She smiled some looking up at him. “Oh yeah? What’s that then?” She asked him quietly and rolled over a bit more to face him

Max shook her head softly "No..no I'll get a cab." She whispered trying to make her way out of the door just wanting to be away from it all. She just wanted to be away from it and have a drink in her hand.

Clayton bit his lip and kissed her hand gently "Be my old lady? I want you as my girl forever, I know we discussed it before but me being in there....I want you here with me forever." He whispered looking at her never being one for opening up about his feelings but he thought for this it was needed.

Carmen smiled and rolled over, straddling his waist, placing kisses all up his chest then all over his face gently. “Of course baby.” She murmured smiling and gently ran her fingers through his hair.

Jon frowned some and carefully caught her when she swayed and almost fell just sighing heavily. “Here, let me call her, you don’t need to be on your own right now.” He muttered and pulled his phone out calling claytons number

Max frowned as she became light headed and tried to walk only to be caught by the man she had just met when she started to fall "I'm fine...she doesn't need to come." She muttered

Clayton pulled her close and kissed her lovingly giving a smile as he pulled away. As he grabbed his phone when he heard it going off he frowned hearing the voice on the other end and frowned more with what he was saying. He hung up and sat up a bit "Max is in bad shape, that was Jon...said she basically collapsed." He explained

Carmen frowned and got out of bed quickly, rushing to get dressed then frowned. “Can you come in the car? I don’t wanna get her on my own. She’s less likely to argue if you’re there.” She mumbled then went down and grabbed her keys.

Jon frowned and thanked him then gently helped her over to a bench to sit down, standing near her and pulling a spliff out of his pocket and lighting up “You got any water or anything?” He asked her.

Clayton nodded and got up pulling his pants and shirt on groaning in a bit of satisfaction as he slipped on his kutte before he went out with getting in the passengers seat "How long she been clean this time?" He asked knowing this wasn't the first time Max had tried to get clean.

Max frowned some and shook her head a bit nearly salivating at the sight of his cigarette. She hadn't smoked in a bit but any kind of rush was good enough for her right now "No...I dont " she mumbled closing her eyes and taking a deep breath

She frowned shaking her head. “Two weeks. At most. If she’s telling me the truth.” She muttered and drove downtown looking over at him and smiled. “Look at you. Back in your normal skin.” She murmured taking his hand tightly in hers and pulled up near the bench, getting out and walked over to her, looking over at Jon for a moment and frowning “Come on, let’s get you home.” She murmured gently passing her a bottle of water from the car.

Jon stayed next to her smoking the joint as calmly as he would any cigarette then looked over seeing Clayton get out the car. “Angel.... good to see you out.” He muttered and ducked his head, walking off and leaving to go back to his bike.

Max leaned into Jon slightly needing the support or else she would surely fall over again. She frowned seeing her sister come over and sighed heavily "I'm fine.." she muttered frowning more as Carmen tugged her up knowing she was too weak to fight back.

Clayton frowned and glared at Jon as they got over to them. He went over after him and stood infront of his bike "You stay away from them you got me?" He growled before he went back to help Carmen get Max in the car.

“Yeah cause this is fine. Be honest with yourself max for gods sakes!” She muttered. “Let’s get you home and into bed.” She coaxed a lot softer this time, looking around for Angel and finally saw him walking back over, getting into the car and driving them all back to theirs, taking max in and getting her sorted in bed before coming back down to Angel, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Jon frowned at himand sighed heavily. He knew he’d be pissed. It was mostly jobs fault after all but none brother ran the MC so would never kick him out for that. He headed back to the club house to continue getting things ready and help out.

Max grumbled in responce and got in the car. When she was finally in bed she quickly pulled the covers around her shivering like mad. When Carmen was out of earshot she let out a quiet sob hating how badly she had messed herself up with her choices.

Clayton held Carmen close to him kissing the top of her head as she came down "Don't give up on her, she might not be in a good mood but you being there is helping." He murmured kissing her gently knowing the struggle of seeing someone go through withdrawls.

Carmen frowned shaking her head. “I’m not giving up on her but keeping this up is getting in the way of my life too.” She muttered and held onto him tighter. “I’m glad I got you home though.” She murmured gently to him then went up to get ready to go down to the club house with him, leaving max some credit for pizza making sure she couldn’t use it for anything else then left with him, getting on the back of his bike.

Jon sat at the bar while a couple of the girls that hung around waiting for someone to pick them as their old lady were trying it on with him. He wasn’t in the mood though and all he wanted was to go collapse into bed and shoot up to forget the rest of the night but he was trying his hardest to stay away from it. He was already on his sixth beer by the time he heard claytons bike roar into the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back