Other Have you played a Shin Megami Tensei game?

ScuffedHeroGeo

Astonishing Hero
Well, I really made this so I can finish the 10+ post thing. Though, I am interested if anyone has played a Shin Megami Tensei game. I seen some Persona stuff on here, but not much Shin Megami Tensei. If you don't know about Shin Megami Tensei and their ways of summoning Gods, Heroes and Demons I'd be happy to tell you all about it.

Well, I played the remake megami tensei 1 and 2 for the SNES. And also Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2, as well as Nocturne. And I dabble a bit in 4 and Apocalypse.

Well, I played the remake megami tensei 1 and 2 for the SNES. And also Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2, as well as Nocturne. And I dabble a bit in 4 and Apocalypse.
I played the first Megami Tensei and enjoyed it a lot even though I didn't know what was going on.

If you can, get a DS emulator(works literally on any device) and try it out. The game takes place after Nocturne and you play as a space marine. The dungeon crawling is the same as the old Shin Megami Tensei games. There are making a sequel to this game soon as well.

If you can, get a DS emulator(works literally on any device) and try it out. The game takes place after Nocturne and you play as a space marine. The dungeon crawling is the same as the old Shin Megami Tensei games. There are making a sequel to this game soon as well.

Ah, you mean the remake Deep Strange Journey...? Hmmmm... well, i'll probably give it a shot in the future. Anywho, I need to jet, so see you.

i've only ever played Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor but that's about it.

never got that far into the game either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back