Chitchat Have you had any paranormal experiences?

Hell yeah.

I can tell you stuff that will freak you out as you read it. lol

I once told my friend what I experienced and he told me afterwards, "That was a trip bro."

Imagine that, freaking him out from me telling him the stuff. Imagine how much freakier it is being the one who actually experienced it.

mmm i'm not sure if it was paranormal?? but when i was pretty young, maybe 10-11, i used to experience some pretty scary stuff.

my bedroom door is always open and one time when i was laying in my bed at night, i glanced into the hallway. i still remember it vividly because it scared me so much; it was kinda like a black figure, as if somebody was leaning over the corner and staring at me. it was shaped like a woman with long hair wearing a dress, but it didn't have any features.

obviously, i got freaked the hell out, but i felt like i would die if i moved. so i was frozen in my bed, closing my eyes tight. somehow, i felt as if the woman was standing over me and i heard her laughing right in my ear. after a while, i felt as if she disappeared and i ran to my mom, sobbing my eyes out :^))

this happened maybe 4 or 3 times more after that night? i don't remember, but it was scary as hell. thinking back at it, it might have been sleep paralysis since i remember not bring able to move. but for years my family was convinced i was being haunted lmao

I was 14-15 and living in this house that had four bedrooms with the master taking up the entire second floor. It had an old barn, some sheds and a corn field with train tracks close by and a creek we used to walk in that had copperheads I think in it. The people across from us grew corn and weed, so my stepfather said about the weed due to the influx of people always going and leaving there.

Anyway this house was old. I don’t know when it was built but there were black snakes in the cellar and the buildings. I was often home alone as my mom and stepdad always did stuff with my half siblings, only the latter two being from mom and my stepdad, my one sister that is 3 years younger than me being from my first stepfather and mom. Anyway this house was old and the stairs would creak at night live someone was walking on them when it was just me in the house. I’d pretty much stay in my room when the rest of the family was out eating dinner or something. The heat would also turn on by itself or go up in temperature by the morning in winter even though the family of two adults and four kids were sound sleepers. My brother was only an infant at the time. My stepfather would ask sho turned the heat up and we would state the truth it wasn’t us. The house has since been repainted and the buildings torn down, though we moved out of there when I was sixteen as the place also had mold and wasn’t good with my brother’s asthma. I am not sure if it was haunted or not but it was the only paranormal experience I can say I have had.

I have, personally, always been jumpy. I dom’t Know whether it was due to child abuse or if I am just extra sensitive to things but I have felt off and on as a child to adult that I am being watched. It caused me to jump (shudder really) and whenever I turned around to look nothing was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back