Chitchat Have you ever written while drunk?

All creative arts are better while intoxicated, because intoxication removes all the little voices and barriers in your mind. You simply can't do that while sober.

Most of the time when I write, I'm half-asleep. That counts, right?

not stories

but one time while i was stoned i tried to write down all of my thoughts i was having while i was stoned

I don't think I've written a full post while drunk, but I have while high, and I have to say that all of my creative juices were flowing very well. I woke up the next morning with a very well-written post

Have you ever written whilst drunk? Do you ignore the little voice in your head that say "Don't write that! That's stupid!"?
I have occasionally written while drunk, people tend to like me more when I'm drunk lol. I guess it's because I'm just a serious person sober. I know I'm really carefree when I'm drunk though, I like making people laugh and smile it feels good. But as for "you shouldn't write that it's stupid!" nah... generally don't care if I'm drunk hahaha

Actually I did a few days ago.

I also tried writing while high and let me tell you, that was an experience.

Not drunk, but high. My friend and I once wrote a poem when we were stoned as hell, and the poem is an experience for sure. Half of it makes no sense. I've written some good RP replies when high though!

Some of the funniest things are written when intoxicated.
Depending on your writing partner/group, it can be some of the best stuff you've ever written, or you can reread it later and cringe... then giggle about your own humiliating downfall.

Nah but I have written when severely sleep deprived (7 hours of sleep in 48 hours). I said something I otherwise wouldn't have to a random stranger. Not something I plan on doing again.

I'll just pull off three all nighters instead, and besides, I don't have the money to spend on wine. It's a bit expensive where I live.

Absolutely I have! One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is get drunk on cheap wine and bust out a huge post or two, cause then everything I write is creative and brilliant and hilarious. Then I'll pass out and edit it the next day. Well, mostly. Sometimes I get real excited and submit it anyway and it's a real laugh to read later.

no... one because i've never had alcohol, and two because judging on what i've seen my friends act like, that sounds like a really bad idea.

How I post my own post? It won't let me because it won't let me tag it.

How I use Discord? Won't let me send a message or read what some are saying.

(not drunk)

I have done it before. Posts are completely tactless when drunk or drugged up in general. I post sober to preserve some amount of tact. Because a little class comes a long way.

I write all my academic papers while drunk. Helps me get through them quickly and the next day, after my hangover is gone, I go and edit them sober.

I dont think I'd be capable without laughing myself out of my chair. I get too giggly when drunk :x

No because if my mom figured out that I was drunk to began with, I would not live to see the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back