Experiences Have you ever been involved in a complete dumpster fire of an RP?

Several years ago, I was doing a 1x1 Harry Potter RP with doubling. Things were going decently until she, for whatever reason, decided to have a canon character (I don't remember who anymore) break character and rape her OC. With no consequences. This came out of nowhere and left me shaken.

Meanwhile, they had completely stopped writing for my side of the RP while my OC was drowning. My OC died that day.

They then had the audacity to get mad at me when I wanted to quit.

Several years ago, I was doing a 1x1 Harry Potter RP with doubling. Things were going decently until she, for whatever reason, decided to have a canon character (I don't remember who anymore) break character and rape her OC. With no consequences. This came out of nowhere and left me shaken.

Meanwhile, they had completely stopped writing for my side of the RP while my OC was drowning. My OC died that day.

They then had the audacity to get mad at me when I wanted to quit.
4C2C4DC4-0AC4-4473-8F37-278F327238AD.jpeg
I... I just... I can't even... this is just...

10ED6BA9-065C-4488-B9F7-2EC596252724.jpeg

*waves hand* How about a NCS scene between a Dragon and Elf where your character was the Elf and you were not asked or warned? Does that qualify as a dumpster fire of an rp?

When I was maybe 14 or so, my older RP partner made her character and mine RP a sex scene I was not asked or warned about. Seriously messed me up for a while.

I have no idea of why people think it's okay to force a scene without talking to the other player.
Neither do I. Especially if it's a sex scene. Especially if you know you're RPing with a minor. I don't know about your situation, but my RP partner was not a minor and knew I was a minor at the time.

Yep.

A while ago I was in a discord server where roleplay was quite popular; not the premise, but the RP community there was relatively active. My character had an established relationship with another, and they hadn’t been active very much at that time. So, I began to roleplay with other people when a new person joined the server.

Their character had absolutely nothing to do with mine in canon, but nevertheless I accepted their request, assuming it would a platonic relationship at best.

Nope.

They tried to force romance unto my character, and obviously my character (and I) was both uncomfortable and uninterested, so they rejected the confession.

This caused the other character to FLIP OUT (Which was extremely OOC by the way) and pass out. My character took them to the nurses office, made sure they were okay, and left.

As soon as my character was gone, the other one woke up and immediately began to s*lf h*rm, claiming that if mine didn’t love theirs there wasn’t a point in being alive. Essentially, romanticizing it.

They got kicked out a while later, but yeah. That was a trainwreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back