• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Have Plots, need partners.

Lovable Dark-side

I might be a scarf. Who knows?
Hola, world. Okay, so I have a few plot ideas and need a partner, or two. I will post the plots below, so if anyone is interested they can PM. I will 1x1 with anyone of any level of experience, as long as they can post a paragraph. I am pretty free spirited when it comes to plots and very open minded, so if you have any ideas just say so. Also, I play either male or female and I am good with all pairings.

Plot Ideas:

(Warning some are clique)

Title: Two Dreaded Words

Setting: Late Winter, Futuristic time frame (2024?), A city called Janace in eastern America.

Plot: A well known scientist who goes by the name (TBA) has his face plastered on every building, his name whispered in every conversation. Not only for his wealth, but because of the skeletons hidden in his closet, so to speak. The plot is pretty much about this awe inspiring who is most famous for his experiments done on living, human beings. Though most don't survive past the first night. This is when my partner comes in. He/She would play the new test subject. The one that might finally prove unbreakable.

Title: Old Doll.

Setting: Early Spring, Modern time frame around 2012, Somewhere in Mountains.

Plot: A teenage boy moves to a new house in a small town, somewhere near the Mountains. In this house he finds an old life size marionette. He fixes he/her up and slowly starts to fall in love with the doll. Soon he starts to imagine that it is a living breathing person, and he fights to stay bye its side.

Old Doll is a little confusing, but the pairing would be Doll x Boy. One of use would be the doll and the doll itself would change depending on the mental state of the boy, and who knows maybe the doll is really alive and using the boy.

Pairings I have no plot to but are willing to do.

*Arranged Marriage

*Slave x Master

*Obsessed Boyfriend, or stalkers/ Victim, or girlfriend.

*Abusive relationship.

*Kidnapper 1x1

Are you looking for more than one roleplay with the first plot?I'm interested in doing it,I just can't messaged yet,haha.

The arranged marriage one has been going around my mind for a while. PM me? Although I'm not the best at playing as male characters. I can double up, but they're not my strong suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back