• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Have a Character and No Plot (Need Help Please)

@WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
Hi, WakingDawn96 here, and I am kind of in a weird position here. I have a character that I really want to give a whole RP to, but at the same time I don’t have any ideas for what that RP could be. I’m looking for someone who can help me form a plot and do said plot with me if I approve of it. I do know I would like more of a plot than a slice of life thing here. But that’s all I know really. So if you are interested in helping me make a plot for a RP with this character (below) and doing said RP with me, please let me know. I hope we can come up with something great. 😅

My character (in a general sense, I will give more details about them as the RP truly begins):

My character is a part angel, part demon, part human, part dragon blood. His great grandmother was an angel, his great grandfather was a human, his grandmother was a half blood of angel and human, his grandfather was a demon, his mother was a person who came from a long line of people who had dragon blood in them which allowed them to become dragons (like Corrin from Fire Emblem and Smash Ultimate), and his father was part angel, part human, and part demon due to his heritage.

My character lost all of his relatives, however, due to various ways, and thus he has become a bit cold, uncaring, and dark. He is essentially dealing with an identity issue, but is too stubborn to admit it, so instead he likes to take his problems out on the world around him and just be trouble, and some may call him evil.

My idea with him essentially is that he will meet a character who will either help him either by healing him and his problems or will help by encouraging his current ways. Either he will open himself up, or close himself forever. The choice is the essential part of his character arc.

The major problem I have with him, is, again, the plot. I don’t know what setup to use him with and who to match him with. That’s where you come in. You can help me with making the setup and plot, and which pairing you think would work best here. So if you are interested, please let me know down below and we can discuss things here or in a PM (preferably a PM 😅)

Also, a few rules:

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post

Please keep this PG-13 or less

Please be 18+ of age

Please be kind and respectful

Please try and respond at least once every other day (unless you can’t, which is totally understandable 😅)

Also I live in EST time, and so I would prefer someone to help me here who is awake at all during any time that is day or early night (before 12pm) for me. I find it hard to RP with people who are in a time zone where it’s daytime for them when it’s nighttime for me. 😅

So yeah, if interested, just let me know. 🙂

Hey, I'm not sure if you're looking for a partner, but I'm intrigued.

I actually have a RP partner for a Dark story side of this character, so would you be interested in a more light filled kind of story where your character would be a good person while my character would be nasty and your character will essentially have to put up with mine? 😅

I actually have a RP partner for a Dark story side of this character, so would you be interested in a more light filled kind of story where your character would be a good person while my character would be nasty and your character will essentially have to put up with mine? 😅

Yeah, that works for me. I can light and highly tolerable XD.

Yeah, that works for me. I can light and highly tolerable XD.

Okay good, PM me with some plot ideas for what type of RP you would want to make out of this 😅 (I’m not agreeing to the RP fully yet, by the way, since I need a plot before I do that, sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back