• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Have a character and no plot (Let’s make one together!) (MxF only)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So I have a crown prince character who is about 26 in age and lives in a fantasy world where elemental and form changing magic exists. The prince is also soon to inherit the throne as king of his kingdom. He is a wise, but young prince who cares for his people above all else, but can get a little spoiled on himself as well. He wants to do the right thing, but isn’t always able to do so. And he was a carefree side as well, even though he can be hardworking when he must.

I don’t have a plot in mind here other than that, but I figured the person who wants to RP with me can help in coming up with the plot with me and we work from there. If you are interested, please either post below or PM me.

Hope to work with whoever wants to here! 😄

Rules:

Must be 18+ to be accepted

Keep things PG-13 or less

Try to be nice and friendly at all times (for if I can’t work with you nicely, then I wouldn’t want to at all) even when going through emotions

I would like to have our characters become romantic to each other during this, just start out not at all and work our way up to it

Please let me know if you lose interest or are needing time before making your next post. If you need a break or more time, just let me know, and I will happily wait, just please don’t ghost me at all. Thank you.

Please no one liners. Give me at least a paragraph of five lines or more at the very least. If I can’t work with the post you gave me, then this probably wouldn’t work out very well.

Please keep to the RPNation’s official rules

Also, please be okay with me using emojis while talking to you OOC. I have my reasons for why I use them and why they help me. Please be okay with their usage.

And most importantly:

Have fun. I want this to be a fun experience at the very least. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back