Chitchat Hauntings?

Franklin

Prepare to feel the weight of your immaturity.
So, I was just wondering if anyone has ever been haunted before. I'm a pretty well rounded individual but I often find myself haunted. Whether it is mental background noise of a shaded history coming to haunt me in sleep paralysis or any other number of sleep disorders. I still feel very haunted. I haven't had any sleep paralysis in a very long time but lately my wild dreams and hallucinations are coming back. Yesterday morning or this morning I can't seem to remember. I woke up to a pretty common specter of the shadow man. Hovering next to my bed. Usually that means that a week of unsettled sleep is coming.

I know to an exstent its the marvels of the human brain at work. Although, I can't shake the feeling this is something following me. It's something that shows up when I am stressed too and the husband and I have been arguing like non stop. It's not abnormal for couples to argue but my husband said " It feels like I'm fighting ten different people." Got me thinking. Is this a haunting? Of myself or my environment?

Any advice? Any other haunting experiences people want to share?
This is something that I've been dealing with since I was like twelve. It's not scary to me anymore (well sometimes it is) but I mean I am always curious to see if others experience the same.

Also, please don't bring religion or god into this. This has nothing to do with religion but a haunted person themselves.

Some added notes here so I don't sound insane. The woman who lived in this apartment before us was an original. Meaning she had been here sixteen years. Then she had Alzheimer/Dementia and had to be moved to a nursing home. No idea if she is still alive.

I'm sorry you had to go through that, it sounds pretty tiring/troublesome to go through even though you say you're used to it.
I don't have this sort of experience myself, but have you tried consulting a doctor or therapist? Marriage counseling maybe?

For this kinda thing people usually go down two paths of reasoning - religious/supernatural, or medical. If you don't believe in the religious part, then I think getting medical advice is a good idea! Maybe something different in your environment is stressing you out, since you mentioned you haven't had sleep paralysis for a period of time?

Ah, sorry if this is not of much help. Hope you get better soon! And it always helps to talk to someone about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back