• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Haunted House on Halloween (We can change the name later I just wasn't sure what else to call it but I'm sure we can think of something cooler!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Junko Natsumizaka

Just a demonic overlord studying Earth firsthand.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
We now have three places to post things:

1: This thread, which will ONLY be for the role play posts. Anything else will go in our private area (planning, comments, questions, etc.).
2: Characters, where we will post our completed character sheets (you can find a link to 'characters' at the top of this page [I screenshotted it so that you don't get lost!]', and you'll see I've already posted my sheets there.)
3: OOC (It stands for Out Of Character, which means anything that's NOT the actual role play [planning, comments, questions, etc.], not sure if I defined that yet or not for you)]

1621589578843.png

All of these things must be kept in their proper places for easy access and organization.

In the meantime, post your character sheets (with all of the changes edited), in 'Characters'. In addition, if they have extra outfits (like the fighting outfit, for example), include them in the post for that character. Please make one post per character, even if they're twins.

Oh, one more thing! Make sure you have this threat 'watched'. That means you'll get notifications when I post here. If it is watched, it will look like this:
1621589678820.png

If you are not 'watching' this thread, that will say 'watch', so make sure to click it. 👍

Do not reply to this message here. If you've read it, please react with a cookie or heart, and I'll delete this post so that I may replace it with the first post, which will be up soon (I've just been a bit busy so I haven't gotten to finish it, yet).

Last edited:
Hey Junko,

I finally figured out the link to log in...I lost my iPhone and my accounts were all hard to reactivate. I am not sure if I will have the time to continue the story now but I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I miss you all and hope you're doing well. I like the title haunted house, seems fitting..we can change it later if you wish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back