• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Haunted by the Past - An RP About Villains

It just did, so it is still open. Not sure if I'll involve myself though, really struggling to find a faceclaim that works for me

@Kitsune2202 @Robbie @Abyss @Hubub101 @zerozero SadSnake SadSnake @Oumscar @AI10100 @RedLeftHand36 @MokkaDrip @PoundCake StaidFoal StaidFoal @Minyari

I've now set up the Character Sheet's Thread for people to start posting characters. If you want to go over a character concept first, or work out relationships, there's also an OOC thread, and my door is always open if people want to DM me about anything.

I'm also willing to set up a discord if there's enough demand for it, as an alternate means of communication, though I know some people prefer not to use it.

My CS is already up as a rough guideline for what to include/put down.

More than happy to hear what you've got.
I messaged you!!

I'd love to join! How do I go about applying? Should I just make a sheet for the character thread, or would you rather I PM you the character details to get him accepted first?

I'd love to join! How do I go about applying? Should I just make a sheet for the character thread, or would you rather I PM you the character details to get him accepted first?
You can just pop up a sheet in the CS thread. If there's any outstanding details that need to be changed, I'll DM to try and get things sorted out.

Thank you Hypnos for the reply by PM. I'm going to get started on the two character sheets.

I've never done face claims, but I do understand what is needed. I have just the faces in mind.

I've seen Discord mentioned here. What is it and do I need it to participate?

Thank you Hypnos for the reply by PM. I'm going to get started on the two character sheets.

I've never done face claims, but I do understand what is needed. I have just the faces in mind.

I've seen Discord mentioned here. What is it and do I need it to participate?
Discord is just a chat platform which makes communixation easier. Since a few people seem interested in having one, I think I will set one up, but it is 100% not necessary to join, if you'd prefer not to.

Hey I am just a little new to this site, can you direct me to the correct character thread? Or do I post it here?
Here you go, the character thread is just in here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back