Has It Really Been 3 Years?

Arinemone

A Tired Veteran Weeb™
Wheezes, that's awkward;; :-_-lines:

But Hello!! I'm Larimar-- at least username wise-- but feel free to call me Lari, Ari (my... real name...), or anything in between! I've been role-playing on and off for 8ish years now, so i'm definitely not new to the format or forum rping. I'm actually not too new to the site either-- 3 years ago I had another account that I wasn't able to do much with due to ~Life things~, but now that I have a prolonged break in my near future, i'd like to get back into role-playing like I used to. I'm mainly looking for 1/1 rps or small group rps, but if i like the concept THAT MUCH I wouldn't be against doing larger group rps.

I'll be joining the Discord server in a second, so feel free to add me/Pm me on there!! I cant wait to RP with you all!

Fun facts:
  • I'm a College Student but also an Artist, so expect a lot of CS' to have character sketches as part of any visual development. Also rp sketches of our characters because HOW CAN I NOT??
  • My username, Larimar, and icon is actually a Witch OC of mine that i'd like to play in the future!! i dont know what plot i'd work her into but I'll figure it out... soon enough.....
  • The one thing i love more than Flan is gushing over Original Characters, which i have too many of to begin with, so fair warning in advance
  • Big into Anime (Watching March Comes in Like a Lion right now), though i'm more of a binge watcher than a seasonal one. I can never keep up with whats hip every season-- its t o o m u c h .
  • If i'm not drawing or RPing, i'm probably playing videogames. My big favorites/what i'm playing rn are Splatoon 2, Bloodborne, and Pokemon (Sun/Ultra moon)
  • Christmas is my Favorite Freaking Holiday (yes ofc thats a jacksfilms joke, hes my comedic muse)

Welcome back to the site fren! :3
Lovely to see you want to be part of the community again!
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread