TV & Film Has anyone heard of these shows?

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Does anyone remember static shock? Or saint tail?

The superhero before black lightning

IMG_2678.JPG
The theif who has a pendent that transforms into a magical theif and returns things to their original owner
Or the new spiderman show
That is now going to show superior spiderman

Kaito kid

Last edited:
Hmmm I remember Static Shock vaguely...
But I loved Saint Tail, she became a inspiration for a character I created later on for a original work I have.

Hmmm I remember Static Shock vaguely...
But I loved Saint Tail, she became a inspiration for a character I created later on for a original work I have.
Thats awesome, you know im also looking for someone to rp as her if your intrested i have a oc to rp as with her

it is awesome,im currently on season two, and looking for someone to rp as him

It's a fun show, I just think it gets a little overly silly at times. But I'm not away all taking away from it, especially after it tackled issues that shocked me as a kid. The episode covering gun violence in schools was something I genuinely never thought I'd see in a kid's cartoon.

It's a fun show, I just think it gets a little overly silly at times. But I'm not away all taking away from it, especially after it tackled issues that shocked me as a kid. The episode covering gun violence in schools was something I genuinely never thought I'd see in a kid's cartoon.
I havent gotten on the gun episode yet....

I've heard of Saint Tail but never actually watched it.
Its a good anime, almost like kaito kid but she only steals for a reason mostly to take things that dont belong to people

Reminds me of kamikaze kaitou jeanne
yes it does
but even though the police is after her, they know she doesnt steal without reason and sends a card about what shes gonna steal before it happens, using her magical jewel staff, she can make any magic trick happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back