• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harvest Moon Roleplay?

SodaPop

Cancan man in a canon cannon can
Would anyone be interested in a Harvest Moon RP? I already have someone else that is interested as well. Also, any ideas on how to go about a Harvest Moon RP?

Boop boop. Why not? It would be interesting. I have a few ideas for it. They're just ideas that suddenly appeared in my head when I was thinking about a Harvest Moon roleplay.

Farmer and the Bachelors/Bachelorettes

One to two character(s) is/are the farmer(s), who has/ve just moved into [insert town name here], everyone else are bachelors/bachelorettes who can be whatever (ex. townsfolk, merchants, tourists, etc.). The main motive is romance. The original idea was that the farmer(s) is to try and woo a bachelor/ette and etc. (like what you do in a Harvest Moon game) but then I expanded it to "pretty much build a life" for everyone.

Build a Life

This is really just a slice of life sort of thing where you're trying to interact with other characters and pretty much build a life for your character, etc. This could take place in a small town, there can be a mayor, a few farmers, etc. No specific plot, there can be events like in a Harvest Moon game, it pretty much revolves around socialization.

R-r-rune Factory?!

Have you ever played Rune Factory? It's pretty much Harvest Moon but you can fight monsters. There can be a plot where you're trying to save the land and such. You can google it if you would like to. I think this one has just been affected due to my craving for an epic fantasy adventure. However, it was related to Harvest Moon so...

An Actual Plot?!

A famine has struck the land and it's up to the characters to figure out what's going on and stop the evil! I guess, perhaps the Harvest Goddess has fallen ill? Maybe there could be subliminal messaging to "eat healthy", "lead a healthy lifestyle", "don't pollute the earth", or something? And so on? Yeah.

Hmmm... I have never played Rune Factory, but I have played Final Fantasy, and I was planning on making an RP that crossed over light elements into the Harvest Moon RP. If it were to be like Harvest Moon, I would probably just keep it Harvest Moon because I'd like to have other things for combat and adventure (currently trying to think of things for Colliders and the FFRP... *groans*) I mean you're invited to the Colliders if you want an epic adventure, but I gotta iron out the details because no one loves me ;C *cries*

I was thinking of plot points for it, like having goals that would better enhance the town. Like start from a small little quaint town with dreariness and have it build up to a beautiful large town with love and sunshine in the air. something like that. 
I like the Build a Life thing. It resonates with me a bit.

You never gave me the link to Colliders.

Sounds like a good idea. A simple slice of life Harvest Moon roleplay with the main objective and such.

Ah! I switched off my option to see signatures. Haha! I should go find pictures for my own roleplay now... It's so hard to find pictures. *sighs*

I'm really interested in Harvest Moon RP! What DarthPal said about a plot is really interesting. Or perhaps the village was going to be demolished into a theme park and the characters are trying to get around it? I don't know, maybe! :)

I say combine build a life and the rune factory plot together and I would love to rp in it. And add in the farmer and bachlor/ette plot as well

Last edited by a moderator:
This series and Rune Factory are my favorite things in the world. All really depends on where you take it, but lemme know if you take this any further than the idea stage!

After I come back from vacation, I will be making side-by-side Final Fantasy and Harvest Moon RPs. They will not interact with eachother, just exist in the same universe. The Final Fantasy RP may or may not become a thing, but for SURE I'm making a Harvest Moon RP. Just keep looking back after the 20th! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back