• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HARVEST MOON OOC - Brought to you by JOY SYSTEMS (Open)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hm... that does sound like a reasonable idea...

OKAY FINE. I will post the sheet so I can begin posting normally.

image_2022-12-04_130528317.png
And to show proof, here is one of the awful sketches I did. I tried to make it portrait style, since the format seemed like a company picture. I started with like typical mug-shots, but idk. They seemed too plain or something, so I tried to mess around with the pose to get some personality... I think it still sucks, but whatever.

Hm... that does sound like a reasonable idea...

OKAY FINE. I will post the sheet so I can begin posting normally.

And to show proof, here is one of the awful sketches I did. I tried to make it portrait style, since the format seemed like a company picture. I started with like typical mug-shots, but idk. They seemed too plain or something, so I tried to mess around with the pose to get some personality... I think it still sucks, but whatever.
Looks amazing. Artists are their worst critics. Promise details will flow with writing about the character. Gotta keep those creative juices flowing.

oh my gosh, I just lost all the info for my sheet... NOOOOOO

I tried to remove the youtube video, and it ruined everything

oh my gosh, I just lost all the info for my sheet... NOOOOOO

I tried to remove the youtube video, and it ruined everything
Nooooooooooooo. Can you patch-fill the code that got messed up, or are you stuck at square one?

I had it in doc, but I did the mistake of cutting the whole thing thinking I was done. When I pasted it here, I was changing the video, and checked if the code still worked. It didn't, so I undid but then I forgot I copied the link, so it just pasted the link. It was an undo and redo mistake that ruined it all.

I've got to do it all over again...

AH, it is still broken.

Where did it all go wrong...

EDIT: After a lot of searching around, using the find tool, and copy pasting old and new code... I managed to fix it. I won't mess around with it anymore. Code makes me sad and anxious.

SECOND EDIT: After rereading it, I noticed that I literally only copied over a paragraph of his past. So I need to rewrite it all again... AGAIN.

Last edited:
AH, it is still broken.

Where did it all go wrong...

EDIT: After a lot of searching around, using the find tool, and copy pasting old and new code... I managed to fix it. I won't mess around with it anymore. Code makes me sad and anxious.
It looks great. Trust me; I broke my own code four times last night. Considering I just use pre-made code, I have literally no idea what I am doing.

I have to rewrite the history. Just help me. I wanted to get done with this, get some posts up, draw some concepts... but it's turning out my day is becoming a nightmare of code.

I am so stressed. I haven't even eaten anything all day. "It'll only take an hour or so. I'll eat after." I said to myself like 3 hours ago.

I have to rewrite the history. Just help me. I wanted to get done with this, get some posts up, draw some concepts... but it's turning out my day is becoming a nightmare of code.

I am so stressed. I haven't even eaten anything all day. "It'll only take an hour or so. I'll eat after." I said to myself like 3 hours ago.
Oddly relate way too much to this. I have been fighting with SIMS 4, trying to get the new season's pack to work. That said, self-care should always come first. Do as I say, not as I do. I am the same person who did not take morning meds until 6 pm yesterday.

Wait, just so we're clear... I'm accepted, yes?
Yes. Go post.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Ah gee. I'm really, really sorry, but I think this just might all be way above my level. I don't think I'm smart or put together enough ;w;

Ah gee. I'm really, really sorry, but I think this just might all be way above my level. I don't think I'm smart or put together enough ;w;
You are brand new on this site. How will you learn about it if people don't help you? I enjoy teaching people new things. You are welcome to help with anything on this Story or other site stuff. If you need help or have any questions, just ask. We are all here learning together about one thing or another.

You are brand new on this site. How will you learn about it if people don't help you? I enjoy teaching people new things. You are welcome to help with anything on this Story or other site stuff. If you need help or have any questions, just ask. We are all here learning together about one thing or another.
Well, it's also just walls of text that scare me a bit. Especially from so many people. I don't wanna waste anyone's time if I can't keep up. ;<

Well, it's also just walls of text that scare me a bit. Especially from so many people. I don't wanna waste anyone's time if I can't keep up. ;<
There is no rush. If you are up for the challenge you are welcome to jump in. There is no post length requirements. That said, if you prefer not to I understand.

I have a cold and it's trying to kill me. On the other hand, I have this idea for a wacky janitor that I really want to write.

ferris buellers day off ugh GIF

I feel less dead today. I got lucky with just a cold. I also likely made my body uninhabitable to any virus with the amount of oranges, zinc and tea I consumed.

Lambei Lambei so tempted to 'play dead' and pretend she lost signal. Can you imagine her Android just going limp and falling to the floor in front of everyone?

I won't but it crossed my mind. Shenanigans!

shenanigans GIF

Lambei Lambei so tempted to 'play dead' and pretend she lost signal. Can you imagine her Android just going limp and falling to the floor in front of everyone?

I won't but it crossed my mind. Shenanigans!

shenanigans GIF
Shh, don't put ideas like that in my head, I might just be tempted enough to use them. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back