• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HARVEST MOON OOC - Brought to you by JOY SYSTEMS (Open)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Juju Juju I heard you might be interested in a job on the lunar space station working for Joy Systems.

Wanna mess with alien goo stuff from a questionable space rock??? What could possibly go wrong?!?!

I love it. If you could run it through grammarly (the free version) or word document, I think it will make the ideas more defined. I play Outis the AI. So feel free to tag me when you go poking around the major systems with your ports.
ahh sorry! I am the worst with grammar and Grammarly struggles with all the lines of code for me 😭 I will run parts of it through right away >:]

ahh sorry! I am the worst with grammar and Grammarly struggles with all the lines of code for me 😭 I will run parts of it through right away >:]
bro I was in class while I wrote this and now am seeing how stupid I was, I SWEAR I HAVE PASSED GRADE 6 X_X

bro I was in class while I wrote this and now am seeing how stupid I was, I SWEAR I HAVE PASSED GRADE 6 X_X
Full disclosure I survived a STAR test with an ASD child today/ their first day back in school after the break, so I wrote a full post after consuming a strong drink. I have no regrets. Its likely a mess of a post. 😆 :deadopenmouth:

it was instant ramen, can androids feel pain/sensations and taste?
It is going to be up to each creator. BUT in your case I do suggest looking at Andriod from Alien Resurrection. Did she feel pain/empathize with humans. I think your creator would seek the same path.

It is going to be up to each creator. BUT in your case I do suggest looking at Andriod from Alien Resurrection. Did she feel pain/empathize with humans. I think your creator would seek the same path.
I've never watched that 😔 the one I was basing mine on was DBH but then I remembered I forgot to ask yours, should I look up what they were like?

I've never watched that 😔 the one I was basing mine on was DBH but then I remembered I forgot to ask yours, should I look up what they were like?
I would look up the following.

Ash
Bishop
David

All from the Andriod Aliens movies Please report back via PM where you feel your character falls. That will play into the outcome of this RP. No pressure.

Just wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about this-- been labbing all sorts of ideas for the last hour or so and trying to draw my character. It's going good, though! First thing I thought about when it came to androids was 2B from Nier, then I remembered GLaDOS from the Portal series. Not really an android, but I took some inspiration from that whole thing about uploading your consciousness to a robot. Hopefully I can get something uploaded by tomorrow. Anyway, how's everyone doing~?

Just wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about this-- been labbing all sorts of ideas for the last hour or so and trying to draw my character. It's going good, though! First thing I thought about when it came to androids was 2B from Nier, then I remembered GLaDOS from the Portal series. Not really an android, but I took some inspiration from that whole thing about uploading your consciousness to a robot. Hopefully I can get something uploaded by tomorrow. Anyway, how's everyone doing~?
-insert dramatic gasp- But seriously, cutting-edge is amazing. Keep it coming.

Juju Juju I heard you might be interested in a job on the lunar space station working for Joy Systems.

Wanna mess with alien goo stuff from a questionable space rock??? What could possibly go wrong?!?!
Yes indeed the rumors are true ovo

I would look up the following.

Ash
Bishop
David

All from the Andriod Aliens movies Please report back via PM where you feel your character falls. That will play into the outcome of this RP. No pressure.
do you mean which type of body he falls in?

Phew, finally got it done! I just realized the bio is super long, sorry about that, I got really into the character and just wanted to keep going. Thought I would get it uploaded by yesterday, but I was also being really obsessive about the art, but finally got it done. I'll get to work on my first post as soon as possible~! What do y'all think of her? She seems kind of snappy, but also really stoic to me. Lots of potential. Anyway, I just wanted to throw my hat in, I think I still have to work out a few things in the bio.

Phew, finally got it done! I just realized the bio is super long, sorry about that, I got really into the character and just wanted to keep going. Thought I would get it uploaded by yesterday, but I was also being really obsessive about the art, but finally got it done. I'll get to work on my first post as soon as possible~! What do y'all think of her? She seems kind of snappy, but also really stoic to me. Lots of potential. Anyway, I just wanted to throw my hat in, I think I still have to work out a few things in the bio.
She looks awesome! Art's cool too, can't wait to see her in action.

Hmm... Are you sure?
I mean, you will have to put up with Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat and me. Enter at your own risk.

One Of Us GIF by Jin

Oh, those two goons are here..

Suddenly, my interest has dipped significantly...

Snide bantering aside, I will begin concept and drawing of some sort of charcter in the upcoming weekend.

I HAVE BEEN DRAWING. BUT I HATE EVERYTHING SO FAR. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. AND DOUBLELY SORRY FOR ALL CAPS.
BUT I NEED TO VENT MY FEELINGS SOMEHOW.

I HAVE BEEN DRAWING. BUT I HATE EVERYTHING SO FAR. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY. AND DOUBLELY SORRY FOR ALL CAPS.
BUT I NEED TO VENT MY FEELINGS SOMEHOW.
Maybe start playing the character without the image, and the inspiration will come?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back