• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University IC

MOOD: "Uh, party..."

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:
Wolf @toucant

INT:
Wolf @toucant
tags
TL;DR No tldr for you, sorry .
tl;dr
lyle chateau
Party time...
It was party day. Lyle always looked forward to parties because he never failed to make a decent first impression on the freshmen. And, as a plus, there was a hot guy waiting for him there. He was shirtless in his room, trying to select from his rather large supply of button-ups. Eventually, he chose one with vertical blue stripes. He went into the bathroom and inadequately fixed his messy hair before leaving his dorm, setting out for the frat house.

Upon arriving, Lyle walked over to where he and Wolf had planned to meet prior to the party. He and Wolfgang Brandt, or "Wolfie," as he calls him, had talked a lot over Twitter, and both have complimented each other's Instagram posts, but they never really hung out in person. When he saw Wolfie waiting for him, he couldn't stop himself from smiling. Wolfie somehow looked even more attractive than usual, and his only desire at that moment was to pull Wolfie into a tight hug. But he couldn't. He wasn't entirely sure if spontaneous hugs were something Wolfie particularly enjoyed, and the last thing he wanted was to make things awkward between them.

Lyle felt his face heat up a bit and he gave a bit of a sheepish wave, keeping the same smile on his face. "Hey, do you wanna get a drink, or do you still have to leave early?" he asked, bearing in mind the fact that Wolf mentioned something about leaving the party because of work. Wolf was not exactly clear about what he did for work; it seemed to change every time someone asked him about it. Lyle was still curious, but he was wise enough not to interrogate Wolf about the matter.

Looking around the frat house, Lyle was already forming ideas about what he and Wolfie could do together in the short amount of time they had. Some people were already having full-on make-out sessions. That could be him and Wolfie.

He immediately shook away the thought.

No. Not Wolfie.

Unless...
code by valen t.

MOOD: "Eh. I kinda just wanna get drunk and be done."

OUTFIT: White button-up shirt, black sweater, etc. Usual clothes but nicer.

basics
MENTIONS:
Nico @Kio.exe
Risa @SparrowVale
tags
TL;DR No tldr for you, sorry .
tl;dr
ocean lorenzo
I just came here to the party for the drugs...
One of the biggest parties of the year. Nearly everyone was going to be there, and nearly everyone was going to be completely trashed. A day that everyone at Hartley looked forward to. Everyone, that is, except for Ocean. Huge social gatherings weren't really his style, but he somehow always gets talked into going.

Of course, he always has a good time. But still. Not really his cup of tea.

And besides, he was doing something different this time. Instead of his usual party routine of taking way too many shots by himself, he was going to take way too many shots with his new friends Nico and Risa. Ocean and Nico had become friends through Twitter, where he was dubbed a "good tiny American." He and Nico first bonded over Weston and Cam's little "relationship," but what really strengthened their friendship was when Ocean sent Nico a DM with the intent of making him feel better about his English.

Risa, on the other hand, is not nearly as close to him as Nico. However, Ocean thinks she's pretty cool and he hopes to get closer to her during the party, maybe a few shots could help with that.

Ocean surveyed the sea of students, trying his best to find Nico. Because Nico was tall, it was fairly easy to locate him. He shoved his way through the crowd, which was a useful skill he had learned growing up in New York, and made his way over to the tall Greek boy. He walked in front of him and waved a bit, doing his best not to startle him. "Hey... sorry I'm late," he said, doing his best to speak over everyone else. "Want a drink?"
code by valen t.

MOOD: Panic

OUTFIT: XoXo

basics
MENTIONS:
N/a
INT:
Irina ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cooper Dean
I am just another, trying to find a way...

Cooper, to put it lightly, had never been so shocked in his life. Why? Well the answer was simple: he’d never expected the beautiful, ever so nice girl that he’d met on Twitter to sit down next to him on the couch, in a red dress that accentuated enough that Cooper’s face quickly matched the dress. He’d also never expected her to remember him, much less call him cute.

So he sat there, mouth opening and closing like a damn fish. At least fish were supposed to do that. He...oh God, he looked like an idiot. “I...uh...Cooper. I’m Cooper, yeah,” he said, a sorry attempt at introducing himself. “And you’re...Irina,” he continued, not sure if it was possible for his face to get any more red than it already was. Cooper took another sip of the foul tasting liquid, trying not to choke as it burned its way down his throat.

The music pulsed in his ears and he kept catching the movements of people out of the corner of his eyes, effectively setting him on edge. It didn’t help that he’d worn his glasses today, and the humid air was causing them to fog up incessantly. All in all: things were not going well. At least Hanni wasn’t there to stab him with a fork, he thought, frowning. At least there was that…

Did you know that gorillas can catch human colds and other illnesses…?

Did you know that turtles, water snakes, crocodiles, alligators, dolphins, whales, and other water going creatures will drown if kept underwater too long?

Did you know that…

Was he having a panic attack? He didn’t know, but it was ever so hard to breath, and the music was too loud and—oh god, was he going to pass out, like people did in the movies? Here, in front of Irina? He hoped not, but it wasn’t completely off the table.

“I...uh...red. Dress. Uh…did you know that lobsters aren’t actually red…? he stammered, clenching his eyes shut for a minute. It wasn’t like he could see much anyways, his useless glasses were fogged up and everything was blurry and…

When he was younger, Cooper had sought adventure and the unknown, but that had been before actually experiencing it. Now? All he wanted to do was curl up in his bed with the blankets over his head and hope for the best—not this loud, raucous party with pretty girls who delighted in embarrassing him and gross drinks and…

He winced, opening his eyes once again. “I...uh...I’m sorry. I...well I sound like an idiot, I…” Cooper mumbled, scrubbing at the glasses with the edge of his shirt. In order to keep himself from saying something else stupid, Cooper chugged what remained in his cup, face scrunching up as it settled in his stomach, the foul taste coating his tongue.

“A damned idiot.”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
how are you doing? I'm excited
lrina Altier

Irina couldn't help,but smile at how he was acting. She took note of his red face and she still thought it was adorable. She must've been a little mean to think she wanted to see him like that for longer.

The drink he had was the same as hers so she followed suite and sipped some as well, trying not to laugh at the faces he was making. "I'm guessing you no drink much? Haah..alcohol does taste gross so I would understand why" Irina said letting her back relax in the couch while looking at the flustered boy.

She raised an eyebrow "lobsters no red? What other colors then?!" She said seeming invested because she in fact was. Her eyes followed his hands and went up to his neck. His Adam's apple moving at each gulp. She then bit her lip a little before taking his glasses from his hand gently and wiping them on her soft dress. Once she gave it back to him she took the opportunity to kiss his cheek.

"You're not an idiot Osito, don't worry" she laughed while looking around, her face slightly pink. "Do you want to take a walk with me? So I can hear more of lobsters and your glasses don't get smokey?" She suggested leaning towards him so he could hear her, her vanilla scented perfume barely hitting her senses.

Truthfully the party setting wasn't her cup of tea,but she mainly went..to see him and the others. She wouldn't mind if all she said hi to today was Cooper though. All she could hope is that he didn't take her as too forward. Many men do and they don't like it sometimes. She knew that how she sounded was when girls wanted to have sex somewhere,but she really wanted to get to know him!

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Fuck.

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Charlotte ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
I’m blinded by the lights...

Cassian allowed Charlotte to lead him away, barely listening as she spoke. His mind was focused on other things, despite his best efforts not to be thinking about those things. It was stupid of him to be dwelling on the exact thing he’d come to this party to get away from, and as he poured him and Charlotte as drink that was surely stronger—and less disgusting—than the watered down piss they were giving out to everyone else. Drunk—he needed to get drunk and forget about every thought that was currently racing through his mind.

Cas handed her one of the cups, raising it in mock salute. “I may not be a bartender, darling, but I would hope this is better than that rat’s blood they called a drink that they were serving,” he said, a low chuckle coming from his throat. Raising the red cup to his lips, he took a sip, savoring the burning sensation as it made its way down his throat. Good—this was good.

“So,” he said, smirking. “Come here often?” He asked, leaning back against the counter, taking another sip of his drink as he watched her. It was a sorry excuse to get his mind off of things, but it was working—albeit barely. “No, but seriously,” he amended, scrubbing at his face with his spare hand. “I practically ran here, just to prove you wrong,” Cas joked, a cheeky grin on his face. It was always confident, suggestive jokes and defensive comments with him, and he hated it. Hated his utter inability to let anyone in, to trust them enough to show his true side. The side that…

Cas sighed, shoving the thoughts from his mind. He was here to have a good time with Charlotte, and he’d make sure she was having fun too. “I’m sorry, Charlotte dear, it seems I need to loosen up a bit,” he said, not sure why he was apologizing. He was almost certain she couldn’t tell he was in a horrid mood, but he’d felt the need to. Shrugging, he drained the rest of what was in his cup, before refilling it.

“I fucking hate parties.”

So much for loosening up.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: content but also like,, lowkey miffed

OUTFIT: i'm too lazy to go find the pic but its a green button up shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers

basics
MENTIONS: Charlotte .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. Cassian Kio.exe Kio.exe
INT: Lyle dirt dirt
tags
TL;DR wolf and lyle are being adorable lol but he kinda got jelly of lottie and cas
tl;dr
wolfgang brandt
these invisible walls just might keep us safe

It was lovely, an American party. So filled with hormonal, youthful energy that Wolf felt... old in comparison to his peers. Well, he really wasn't all that old: 23 was a laughing matter to the Grim Reaper unless you really were down on your luck. But he did feel a bit out of his element. Most of his partying was done in suits and princely cufflinks, gun holstered and plan written into the forefront of his memory as he sipped on some over-priced champagne from the open bar. Here, there was no plan. No schedule, no scripted things to say. And it truthfully felt a bit weird.

But to say that all the butterflies in his stomach subsided when he saw Lyle waiting for him at the entrance of the frat house would be a lie. They multiplied. Ten-fold. There was something innocently sweet about the younger man, something that Wolf wanted to hold onto and appreciate for the rest of his life. Wolf was never decidedly gay, something about women still drew his interest like a moth to a flame. He had done his fair share with both genders, but never had he felt as attached to a man as he did with Lyle. The burning that tickled the bottom of his heart reminded him of the same breathlessness, palpitation-inducing feeling that he had with Angelica. Something within Wolf screamed "I want to protect this forever". It was similar, yet so very different compared to how he felt towards his daughter. Throw the word family around in that numbskull of his and the emotion was well-articulated.

The sternness on Wolfgang's expression subsequently faded as he addressed Lyle, taking in the boy's casually disheveled appearance. It was cute, in a way, how Americans could so casually dress for parties. Something about how it added to the "hot" factor of someone's appearance, to which Wolf could not help but agree worked for Lyle.

"Look good, Lyle." Wolf said, his eyes lightly grazing across the features of the smaller figure before him. Without much of a second thought, his hands reached for the necklace that hung lopsidedly upon Lyle's chest, the clasp visible where it should not have been. He adjusted the clasp behind Lyle's neck, dropping the pendant to layer upon a thinly-veiled sternum. "Pretty necklace, make sure not messed up." He shallowly chuckled before bringing the boy into a casual side hug. He was more than happy to show physical appreciation for his friends; it was those he did not know or like that had difficulty getting any passion or emotion from him. "Yes, let get drink. Work is handle, for now." A smile graced his features, a mix between a grin and a smirk that often put someone at ease and fired up something within them.

His phone buzzed incessantly, an ode to the ever-busy Twitter conversations going on. The smile was momentarily wiped from his face as he skimmed a text from
Charlotte saying that she was at the drinks with Cas. He never quite knew what his friend (or, should he be honest with himself: someone he regarded as more than a casual bud) saw in Cassian. The man was, as Eraza put, insufferable. Something about his tone constantly felt aggressive, and being someone who ran with the aggressive for a living, he rather not deal with it on his day off. But if Charlotte wanted to spend the night with him, that was okay. Wolf had no say in the activities of someone else if they did not serve him at work. He just wished that perhaps it was him and Lyle she would rather dance around tonight instead of someone who issued negativity like it was free currency.

Pushing his thoughts aside, Wolf realized it wasn't worth his time to worry about someone as insignificant as Cassian. He had Charlotte's attention when she wanted to give it to him, and he had the pull of Mika on his side. It was better to spend tonight enjoying life with Lyle. The grin resurfaced as he looked up from his phone, clasping Lyle on the shoulder and leading him inside the house. "I hope this place has good alcohol."
code by valen t.

annoyed
hannibal
hannigan
mentions
n/a
interactions
Cassian Gallagher|Malakai Vernon|Charlotte Marino
tags
Kio.exe Kio.exe .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

Hannibal smiled feeling the kisses Kai placed subtly on his lower neck near his shoulder, he could feel how soft the Aussie's lips were and was fighting back the urge to kiss him regardless of who was watching. He winked at Charlotte when she thanked him for which dress she should wear for the party tonight. Turning his view back to Kai he smirked moving his lips to Kai's ear proceeding to whisper something to him when his smirk faltered as he saw Cassian Gallagher saunter over. Quickly removing his grip from Kai's waist he felt his body become rigid as he looked at the short man a cocky smile on his face. Hannibal tried to talk to Cas in the dms before arriving at the party but he just felt like he made their situation worse. The year and a half he spent with Cassian was wonderful for Hannibal, the only problem was it was with the wrong person. Each time Hannibal kissed Cas, touched him looked into his eyes...made love to him all Hanni could see was Kai. Hannibal was in denial for months trying to just think of Kai as just a friend but in the end, it ruined the relationship and possibly friendship he shared with Cassian. Hannibal tried to blame everything on Cassian to make himself feel better about ending things with the other but he knew that it was wrong. He knew he was at fault for making someone fall in love with him and not return those feelings, it made Hannibal feel sick to his stomach. Looking at the British fellow talk to Charlotte, Hannibal wanted to reach his hand out towards him and apologize for everything. Hannibal pushed the thought to the back of his head and tried to think of something else but his night was officially ruined.

Sighing inwardly Hannibal was about to speak before he watched as Cassian and Charlotte walked away from them missing his chance once again to right his wrong doings. Rubbing his face irritated with the whole night he turned to look at Kai before speaking. “I’m going to find a fucking drink in this shithole...” Annoyance rolled off each word he spoke. Hannibal wasn’t one to get pissed off over little things but this was major...someone who he thought of as a friend before turning lover, someone he wanted to be friends with again. He wanted to punch something right now with his hands balled up into clenched fists. He knew what he did was wrong, he knew the pain wouldn’t go away in an instant he just wanted to be forgiven already so he can move on with his life. He jumped a little when he felt a tap on his right shoulder, turning around he saw the nervous college student probably a freshman hold out the new beverage Hannibal asked no...demanded earlier with shaky hands. Taking the drink from the nervous wreck, Hannibal took a sip of the contents in the red solo cup his expression never changing from stoic. “Now this...is a fucking drink mate...good job...now get out of my sight and go have some fun” Hannibal plastered a fake smile on his face watching as the freshman scurried away like a cockroach when the lights were suddenly turned on. Once the freshman was out of sight Hannibal downed the rest of his drink placing the cup on a corner table already cluttered with junk and unidentifiable items. As much as Hannibal wanted to have fun, he wished he were at home.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
MOOD: Shit. Shit

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Hanni ( logastellus logastellus )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Malakai Vernon
F.R.I.E.N.D.S—We’re just friends...

Kai frowned as Hanni pulled away, instantly cold without the heat radiating from his friend’s body. Aggression rolled off of him in waves and even though Kai knew it wasn’t directed at him, but rather the retreating figure of Hanni’s ex, Cas, he couldn’t help but to flinch back a little, concern written on his features. Kai and Hanni were different in that way. When Hanni was angry, you knew it. His friend tended to yell, or become eerily passive aggressive. Kai, however, didn’t get angry, at least not by the common meaning of the word. He didn’t yell, or hit things (or people), he didn’t say things he’d regret later. No. More often than not, Kai’s negative feelings were replaced with sadness, turned inward to wrap around his heart like an icy blanket.

So, as Hanni finished his drink that had been brought to him by some trembling freshman or another, Kai placed a gentle hand on Hanni’s arm. “Hey, mate, it’s okay. We can leave, if you want,” he murmured, drawing his friend closer to the door. “Or...well, if you want to be alone, you can leave. I can find someone else to hang out with,” he amended, wincing at his stupidity. If Hanni wanted to be alone, that was fine. Kai couldn’t always include himself in the Irishman’s plans. Everyone needed to be alone sometimes. And that was fine.

Kai hated seeing his best friend like this, and he would do anything—anything—to make sure it never happened again. But that was between Hanni and Cas, and as much as it killed him, Kai was powerless in the situation. All he could do was be there for him, in whatever way Hanni needed. Kai reached out to pull the Irishman into a hug, but dropped his arms at the last second. His friend had let him go for a reason. He obviously didn’t want Kai to touch him at the moment.

“I...I’m really sorry,” Kai began softly, chewing on his bottom lip. “About you ‘n’ Cas, and well...everything. He seems to think that…” he trailed off, a forced chuckled coming from his throat. “That...me ‘n’ you are together or something…” Kai looked down, kicking the floor with a foot. Another laugh slipped from him as he looked back up, right into Hanni’s eye. “But that’s ridiculous...we’re just friends...just friends.”

Kai dropped his gaze to the floor, hating every lie that spilled from his mouth. But it was necessary—that line that kept their friendship just that—friendship. And nothing more. He toed that line constantly, wanting nothing more than to step over it. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t risk their friendship because of his stupid, stupid feelings. Hanni didn’t feel the same way, and that was fine. That. Was. Fine. Friends. Just friends.

Oh god. He needed to get drunk. Drunk enough that feelings didn’t exist, drunk enough that he wouldn’t make a fool of himself. He was being selfish. Stupid and selfish. Kai cleared his throat.

“I…uh...I need a drink. Drinks. A lot of them.”
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: hciugwciuw

basics
MENTIONS:
none
INT:
Nika (@Qwertycakes) (DMs)
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Aspen Greene
We’ll party all night in the neon lights...

As Nika spoke, he found himself getting less and less excited for the party. Maybe he was sick. Aspen was the king of crazy college parties. He didn’t stay home and sulk. So, he decided,planting another kiss on Nika’s soft lips, he would fake it until he made it. Pasting a cocky grin on his face, Aspen gently pulled the blonde beauty off of him, standing up and stretching. “You’re right, Nika dear,” he drawled, shoving his feet into his shoes. “It will be fun. And I am so getting laid tonight. Though hopefully not by one of those drunk frat boys you mentioned. I’ve tried ‘em once—they’re nothing special,” he continued, grabbing his keys a bit more roughly than he would have liked from his dresser.

He was a douchebag for it, and he knew Nika was jealous but—he was Aspen Greene. He didn’t date, didn’t care and most importantly he was a whore. He had a reputation to uphold, infinitely more important than some...some stupid crush. He turned back to Nika, who still sat on the bed, eyebrows raised. “Well?” he deadpanned, glancing towards the door. “Are we going or what? We’re going to be fashionably late, but...well I intend on getting very, very drunk and then finding someone hot enough to make out with,” he continued, his grin replaced with a lazy, self satisfied smirk.

Sauntering over to her, Aspen offered Nika his hand, tugging her off the bed and through the door, but not before grabbing his already full flask of whiskey and shoving it in his pocket. The party was right next to his building, and he could already hear the music—loud enough that it could be felt in his feet—as he pushed open the door to the outside, pulling Nika after him. She looked cute, in her little black dress, and he released her hand to loop his arm around her shoulders, shooting her a wink as they made their way across the lawn to the frat house. There were people everywhere, milling about outside. Plastic cups and empty beer cans were scattered across the grass, forgotten by their surely drunk owners. A pity, their choice in drink.

They shoved their way through the crowd and into the house itself. Heads turned in their direction, as they always did whenever he was around. They all knew of him—whether in a good way or bad. Not to mention that he’d hooked up with three quarters of them at least once. Good. This was good. As Aspen and Nika moved through the sea of bodies, he shot winks and suggestive smirks in people’s directions. “Ahhh, this is nice,” he purred, releasing his grip on Nika’s shoulder. “I’m still just as charming as usual. I don’t know why I was worried.”

A lie, but who was he lying to? Nika? Himself?

Hell if he knew.
code by valen t.

MOOD: "Nervous? No. That's an understatement. I'm pretty fucking terrified."

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Hah, you thought I was actually going to put something here? Idiot.

(I'm kidding, please don't hurt me)
tl;dr
west beck
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars...
The hugest party of the year, and West barely even wanted to go. Not because he didn't enjoy parties, and not because he didn't want to get wasted like everyone else, but because Cameron Turner was there. The boy who came into his life and made him happy again. Happy. Was that the right word? He was certainly happy before he was six... before his entire life crumbled right before his eyes. Could he compare his emotion to that? The butterflies and excitement he felt when he was around Cam were indescribable, and he never wanted to let them go. Happiness....?

It took a while, but Weston finally accepted the fact that he was crushing on Cameron Turner. Somehow, someone found out, and the rumor spread like wildfire around campus. Perhaps he just wasn't good at hiding it like he was with every other secret. And he hated himself for it. He knew it was stupid, and he wished he could just tell him already (like everyone wants him to do), but he just... couldn't. Cam was just so perfect in West's eyes that he didn't think he had a chance. He wasn't nearly good enough, right?

I wish that I was good enough...

At this point, West was panicking. What if I get drunk and accidentally reveal everything to him? Or worse... what if someone else tells him for me? And if that happens, what if he doesn't like me back? After finally deciding that his clothes weren't nice enough to impress Cam, he threw on a black long-sleeved shirt and some jeans. He left his dorm and walked to the frat house before going inside and searching for Cam.

He eventually found Cam near the drink table. He appeared to be drunk already. He let out a sigh of relief. "Hi, Cammy!" he grinned, pulling him into a tight hug. He never wanted to let go. "I, uhh... I missed you."

He knew that now would be a good time to stop talking, but he went on. "Yeah. I missed you. I know it's literally been a few days, or... something like that, but I love hanging out with you." He paused for a second. "Uhh... you look amazing... today... right now... always..."

He paused again. "Uhm. Cammy, can I tell you something?" he asked. Oh god. He was in way too deep, and he wasn't even drunk. No turning back now...

Fuck.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Panic

basics
MENTIONS:
N/a
INT:
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cooper Dean
Please don’t pass out...

Great. So it was obvious that he was an inexperienced idiot. Cooper winced at Irina’s question, nodding. “Drinking...yeah...I...no. Never,” he mumbled, ducking his head in embarrassment. If only his stupid glasses would stop fogging up…

He jerked back a bit as his glasses were taken from his face, leaving everything blurry and out of focus for the moment. And when she handed them back, lips grazing against he cheek, Cooper thought he might just pass out then and there. He was unable to think clearly, and as he put his glasses back on he noticed his hands were shaking. Irina was talking, asking a question, but all noise—even the loud, obnoxious music—sounded muffled, like his head was underwater.

Water, he needed water...or something to drink. It was hot, so unbearably hot. Why was it so hot? Air. He needed a drink and then some air, to be away from people and this stupid party. His breath was coming out in short, panicked rasps and for a second he could do nothing but bury his face in his hands, scrubbing at his face.

“Walk...I...air...I need. Drink….a drink?” Cooper attempted to piece together, not looking up from the floor. For someone who aced English all four years of highschool, he sure as hell sounded like he’d never heard the language in his life.

He stood on shaky legs, glasses once again blurry as he searched frantically for the door, or the kitchen or...somewhere not here. “I’m sorry...I…I have to go somewhere else...I…” he looked from Irina to the door and back again, face twisting in concentration as he tried to make a decision. He had to leave and yet...he didn’t want to leave her there either. “You...you can come with me...I...if you want?”

Maybe it was the alcohol, or the lack of air, but he was dizzy, so, so dizzy. Please don’t pass out, please don’t pass out…

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Drunk

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Westie ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no.
tl;dr
Cameron Turner
Shots, shots, shots...

Cam was one of the first people at the party, awkwardly early, as always. Maybe it was because he was nervous. Why, you ask? Well the answer was simple. There were a few reasons, really. One? People, crowds—parties—they’d never really been his thing. Two? Weston Beck. His sorta-not-really-okay-totally crush. He’d promised to be there and if this year was to be a repeat of the previous one, he’d end up making a fool of himself. Which would totally suck.

So, in the name of courage, he’d been coerced into doing shots with a bunch of pregamed frat jerks, one after the other until his head was heavy and light all at once and everything was so blissfully good. And then, after that, he’d done a few more just for good measure. So when West sidled over and gave him a hug? Cam wasn’t worried. In fact, he was great.

“Heya, Westie darlin’,” Cam slurred slightly, grinning and pressing a sloppy kiss to his cheek. He released the hug and slung his arm over the shorter boy’s shoulders, grin growing as he listened to the words spilling from his friend’s mouth. “I missed ya too, don’t worry,” he responded, voice dropping to a (very loud) whisper. “You’re kinda my best friend,” he added, laughing. There was something he was forgetting, stuck in the back of his brain, but his mind was too cloudy to...what was he trying to remember? Hell if he knew. What he did know, however, was that Weston was looking oh-so-cute and all Cam wanted to do was hug him and never let go. And, if he was being honest, kiss him.

Cam’s green eyes were pinned on Weston’s face as he spoke, head cocked as he listened. “Sure, darlin’. You can tell me anythin’. You know that,” he drawled, leading them away from the drink table. He wondered what it would be about. The music pulsed in his ears, throughout his body, and into his very soul. It was a nice feeling, the careless contact between him and Westie and the vibrations of music he normally would have hated sending little waves of energy over his skin. There were people, everywhere, a sea so full of life, heat and ecstasy that Cam understood why some people enjoyed these kinds of things.

When they finally made it over to a place relatively devoid of people, Cam withdrew his arm from Weston’s shoulder, smiling.

“So what did you want to tell me, Westie darlin’?”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
how are you doing? I'm a little worried
lrina Altier

Wow was he flustered as ever. She just watched him unfold, taking in the parts that came out of his mouth. Even if he did leave she'd probably follow him to make sure he was okay. He was already a shaking mess. Irina got off the couch and pulled her dress down slightly from it riding up. She didn't really care for her drink so she left it behind. It didn't taste that great anyway.

"I'll go with you don't worry!" She laughed as she walked by his side. She felt like he really was going to pass out so once they got outside in the cool air she stopped him, grabbing both his arms and moving him on the wall on the house. "Ill be right back. I'm gonna get you water.. and then we can walk" she told him as she let go and went inside.

She couldn't help but smile very hard when he wasn't in her sight. Maybe kissing his cheek went too far? Or maybe he is just not used to the party song either... maybe she should apologize for kissing his cheek?

All those thoughts were running through her head as she opened the fridge and saw a couple water bottles. She took two and left back outside. In total she was only gone for maybe a minute before being in his presence.

"Here, this should help" Irina said debating on opening the bottle water for him. Without a second thought that's exactly what she did since his hands were already shaky. "Um.. sorry if kissing you is too much. If you no like I won't do it until comfortable?" Irina told him before running her hand through her brown hair. Being with him has been more eventful than the party, she's just glad he asked her to come along with him and disappear on her.

"Are you really okay Cooper?" She asked as the nice breeze was hitting her legs and she stood to be next to Cooper, looking at his profile.
coded by reveriee.

Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧
How are you feeling?
Excited and..anxious?
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Party
Did you mention anyone?
Caasian/Lyle/Wolfgang
Who are you talking to?
Cassian/Lyle/Wolf
And, like, who are tagging, exactly?
logastellus logastellus
dirt dirt

Charlotte bursted out laughing. "Rats blood? Yes I suppose anything would be better than that. She took a decent sized gulp of Cassians concoction and hummed while the liquid was warm going down her throat. She had leaned her hip on the counter space across from him as Cas spoke. She chuckled "that was the best pick up line of I had to choose" she then acted all dramatic when he said he had to run to prove himself right. "Oh poor you, having to run. I know that was a feet" she said in a joking manner as she does the drink some more. She really didn't try to think about the man who occupied her thoughts often. That got herself in a bit of trouble when she called him just a friend.

It was like the universe wanted her heart to explode when she saw Wolf from the very corner of her eyes. She didn't have to look straight at him to know who he was. She held the cup a little tight and took a deep breath. Her red hair falling gently over her face so she moved some behind her left ear. Finally she looked over and saw it wasn't only Wolf,but Lyle as well. She didn't know why but that made her feel relieved.

Of course she had an automatic smile and told Cas that she'd be right back. She then went up to the two men, hugging Lyle first. "You both look really good, I'm jealous" she said with a laugh. She pulled away from Lyle and held her hands up towards Wolf, basically going on her tippytoes to hug him. The smell of his cologne was definitely like a drug to her. Fuck..okay..be cool. He doesn't know you like him and he probably doesn't like you like that so just try and act natural and you should be fine.

It took everything out of her to have it just be a quick hug,but she made it happen..even if her face was blushed now because of him. "Sorry I couldn't wait to drink. I need to calm my nerves" she said towards Wolf,but she wasn't sure if he was upset that she drank first or not.aybe it's because she didn't listen and didn't wait by the door..so she decided that next time she'll try better. "The alocohol here kinda sucks also..you have to really dig deep to find something good." Lottie said, looking at Lyla and glancing at Wolf so her heart that was beating 1000 times per minute would shut up. She would result in sipping her drink so she could try and calm her nerves.

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: "Even more terrified than I was a few minutes ago..."

basics
MENTIONS:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Hah, you thought I was actually going to put something here? Idiot.

(I'm kidding, please don't hurt me)
tl;dr
west beck
I can't help falling in love with you...
Cam was obviously drunk. This was the perfect opportunity for West to tell him how he felt, and yet for some reason, he still couldn't do it. But he had to say something, he couldn't just keep Cam waiting.

Come on, Westie. You can do it. Full disclosure. You got this.

West let out a heavy sigh. "Is it hot in here?" he wondered out loud. He anxiously played with the sleeves of his shirt. Revealing how he felt towards Cam could mean the end of their friendship, even if he was too intoxicated to remember. And that was the last thing he wanted. "Okay. So... what I wanted to tell you..." he started. He felt like he was going to pass out and was even shaking a bit. "I love hanging out with you... and I want to keep hanging out with you. More. A lot more."

Get your shit together, Weston. He's wasted.

"And you've really brightened up my world," he continued. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a fairly loose hug. "Like... I was in a really dark place before you came into my life, and... I dunno, I love having you around..." His voice trailed off. He was running out of things to say. He knew this would happen eventually, but why now?

"Cammy, what I'm trying to say is that I..." His voice trailed off again. Moment of truth.

He had it all planned out in his head. I think I have a little bit of a crush on you. That's what he was going to say. That's it.

But that's not what came out.

"...I think I'm in love with you..."
code by valen t.

idk
hannibal
hannigan
mentions
n/a
interactions
Malakai Vernon
tags
Kio.exe Kio.exe

Inhaling a deep breath, Hannibal gripped his cellphone tight to the point his knuckles were turning white after blocking Cassian on his social media. He's tired of trying...he's tired of being the only one fixing the problem. Flinching at the touch on his arm, Hannibal swiftly looked ready to punch any person who decided to touch him while he was in a pissed off mode, his expression stopped when his eyes met Malakai's. The Aussie's brown eyes were calming to him, it was facts that brown eyes are the prettiest and Hannibal could get lost in them forever. Sighing not listening to the mumbling and stuttering of words, he took the Aussie's hand in his own pulling him in for a much-needed hug...he just wanted to be held right now...his chest hurt, head hurt everything in his entire body hurt. Wrapping his arms around Kai's waist he pulled him closer trying to fight back tears, Hannibal wasn't one for crying the last time he cried was when his parents told him they were getting a divorce. Burying his head in the crook of Kai's neck, Hannibal felt calmness flow into his body, listening to the stuttering he gave a light chuckle before whispering in the taller of the twos' ear. "I love you...more than just a best friend...I love you...it's always been you" Hannibal knew this wasn't the perfect setting but he didn't care he was done waiting. He wanted to be happy.

Hannibal was done being in denial and thinking being only friends with Kai was going to make everything better, it was time he is honest with Kai and himself. He could see himself being the one to wake up next to the Aussie as his boyfriend, not his best friend. Slipping his fingers in between Malakai's, Hannibal made direct eye contact with the sound of loud music blaring in the background but Hannibal didn't care. In that exact moment, Hannibal only focused on Malakai, the person he honestly wanted to be with. Leaning forward he pressed his lips softly against the Aussie's, they have done this many times before but this time there was an actual spark, a true meaning behind the kiss. Hannibal smirked moving his lips to leave lovebites and soft hickies on Malakai's neck loving his reaction. Making the already small gap smaller by having their chests touch, Hannibal whispered in Kai's ear again only this time, he nibbled on the others' ear. "Let's go back to my place...I want to be with only you tonight..."
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
MOOD: Happy

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Ocean ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Nicolai Sanders
Can we drink, drink to nothing...?

Nico smiled as Ocean approached, hand hovering over one of the many bottles of liquor he’d found in this back corner of the party. “How is it Americans say? he asked, taking a moment to think. “We are having of the same brain,” he announced, before turning back to study the array of alcohol. He selected a few that he thought might mix well together and set about making a drink, not bothering to ask his friend his preferred drink. Honestly? Ocean seemed like the kind of guy to not particularly care what he was pouring down his throat as long as it did the job.

A man after his own heart, Nico mused as he handed the shorter boy one of the cups, before taking a sip of his own. He savored the burn as it made its way down his throat, instantly warming his previously cold body. If one or two of these wouldn’t be enough to get him drunk, he didn’t know what else would. He leaned against the table, crossing his long legs in front of him at the ankle, studying Ocean. “Drama is a lot today,” he stated simply, sighing before taking another sip from his cup. “Am not liking of drama, but this is good, no? Is...about love and liking,” he continued, brows furrowed as he tried to piece together his already shitty English preferably before the alcohol took effect. “Like...Weston and tall American and...Spicy red hair American and Wolfie. Is good drama, for once.”

Nico paused for a moment, turning to glare at a drunken idiot that had nearly barreled into them. So far? American parties were the louder, more annoying and desperate version of parties back home in Greece. He wasn’t quite sure if he liked it or not. He continued sipping at his drink for a moment, before turning back to Ocean, blue eyes meeting his friend’s. “Is confusing, sometimes. Love. How does it happen? Why? Sometimes...I wonder if maybe it’s never for me. And is fine, but...is confusing how others feel it,” he added, not really sure what he was trying to say. He was just sort of...letting the words fall out of his mouth. There was no inflection behind it, no feeling other than curiosity, but his mind, slowly clouding with drinks tried to convince him otherwise.

Nico laughed, confused by his own words. “I don’t think I am making any sense, tiny American,” he chuckled, ducking his head. “Den échei nóima poté,” he added in Greek without realizing. God, he must have been more drunk that he thought. He hadn’t thought he was such a lightweight. Another laugh came from him as he drank, resulting in Nico almost choking on the liquid. This, of course, caused him to laugh more. “I am sorry,” Nico choked out, smirking. “The Greek is meaning ‘it never makes any sense’, or something like that.”

Okay maybe Nico was enjoying himself. But only a little bit. And he totally wasn’t drunk either. Nope, not even a little bit. How absurd would that be? And he really, most definitely, totally did not have the sudden urge to kiss someone—anyone. No, that would be even more absurd.

Oh god, what was happening to him?

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Calm

basics
MENTIONS:
N/a
INT:
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cooper Dean
Lately I’ve been, I’ve been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be...

Was he okay? What an odd question. Truthfully? He didn’t knowif he was okay. He’d never felt like this before, but...was he okay? Hell if he knew. “I...yeah, I’m okay,” he said, taking a few big gulps of the water before turning to study Irina, who stood next to him. There were still people out here, though not nearly as many as there had been inside. A cool, nighttime breeze was blowing past, cooling his sweltering skin. Better—this was so much better. It was just starting to get dark, the sun retreating below the coastline in the distance.

He’d always loved nighttime, especially on the preserve in North Dakota. The stars were always so bright, so vivid. There were nights, unbeknownst to his parents, that he would sneak out and spend the night outside, under the stars. Here, in River Junction, California, it was a bit different. But regardless, these were the same stars, hundreds of miles away from home. The same stars he’d looked at every night for as long as he could remember.

Cooper’s head tilted up to study them now, to study the moon that hung full and low in the sky, illuminating the trees and shrubs around them in a pale blue light. Irina knew about the stars, she’d said. Maybe he’d tell her about them, to calm his still racing heart. He moved his gaze downward, before glancing at the brown haired girl beside him out of the corner of his eye.

“You...you know about them, right?” he asked, turning to face her more fully. The stars weren’t the only beautiful thing tonight, and he felt his face heating. “The stars, I mean. Can you...tell me about them?” Cooper corrected, shoving his hands into his pockets. Then, without thinking, he grabbed her hand and led her to an area of the grass, before flopping down on his back and looking up at the sky, smiling up at Irina who still stood.

“Come lay down, the view’s better,” he offered. Where this sudden burst of confidence had come from, he wasn’t sure but he certainly wasn’t complaining. Was this what alcohol did to you? If so, he could certainly get used to it. Could certainly get used to a lot of things.

This is nice. Really nice.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Fuck.

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
None
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
Take me to the back of the shed and shoot me in the back of the head...

As Charlotte left to go be with—according to Twitter—the man she liked, Cas took out his phone, a decision he immediately regretted. Of course, just of course, he had to get into it with Hanni when he was feeling more than a little tipsy, and a lot more than a little ready to die. Of course.

I don't care anymore...go be someone else's problem

That’s what Hanni had said, as if he knew exactly what would hurt Cas the most. He’d never wanted to be anyone else’s problem. It was always Hanni, from the moment that they’d met and...well, now Cas knew he’d never be more than anyone’s second choice. Hell, even Charlotte had left him to go be with “the man of her dreams” or whatnot.

Second choice.

Fuck. Fuck. Slamming back the rest of his drink, Cas stalked outside, shoving past people and not particularly caring about the glares that got sent his way. Stomping right past where Kai and Hanni were whispering to each other. Fuck.

As he stepped out into the star-kissed night, a cool breeze brushed past him, against his already cold body, sending a shiver down his spine. There were people out here, and as he marched past them to sit on the stone wall next to the house, they shot him concerned looks, all of which he ignored. Swearing under his breath, Cas dug through his pocket for his package of cigarettes, pulling one out with a flourish before shoving the filtered tip in between his lips before taking his lighter out of his pocket. It took a few tries, and his hands were shaking, but it finally lit, a thin line of smoke wafting into the ever-darkening sky.

It was a bad habit, one of many that Cassian had, but he could never bring himself to stop. It wasn’t a daily thing, but rather something he did when he was feeling particularly stressed. The fact that he’d even brought them to the party said something about his expectations for the night.

Emotions were roiling through him like some malevolent storm, a mixture of blinding anger, unending sadness and such utter numbness it took his breath away. His shoulders slumped, hands laying loosely by his side, and he just stared blankly at the ground. He wouldn’t cry—hadn’t cried in years. He refused to, actually. Crying was a sign of weakness, and Cassian couldn’t afford to be weak.

It was why he’d lashed out at Hanni tonight, saying some bitter, angry things that he hadn’t meant. Not completely, at least. He had to prove that he wasn’t weak, wasn’t sad. He could be angry, aloof, arrogant, and that was what he’d shown the world these last few months.

God, he wanted to die.

Well, God? I know you’re listening, you prick. Just...put me out of my misery or something.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Drunk

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Westie ( dirt dirt )
tags
TL;DR no.
tl;dr
Cameron Turner
Darlin’ you look perfect, tonight...

Out of all the things that Weston could have possibly said, Cam had not been expecting a proclamation of love. It had to be a joke, right? There was no way, no way in hell that Weston could possibly feel the same way that Cameron did. It never worked out like that, and he was fairly certain it never would. Cam was unlucky in love, unlucky in most things, and this had to be some stupid, stupid joke.

Cam stared down at Westie, brow furrowed in concentration as his drink-addled mind tried to wrap itself around everything that had just been said. It took a minute, but he finally realized what he’d been forgetting, that tiny piece of crucial information that was now ebbing and flowing in his veins. “Westie,” Cam sighed, frowning. “I hope you’re not jokin’, cuz...well...I think I might be in love with you, too. So, ya know, if you’re jokin’ you should tell me now before I try ‘n’ smooch ya or somethin’,” he added, Southern accent more pronounced than usual.

His green eyed gaze didn’t leave Weston’s face, and the frown still graced his face as he waited for the words that he just knew were going to come. The boy in front of him would start laughing, in a second, and tell him it was all a joke, that there was no way he could ever love Cam. And that was fine. Cam would laugh it off, like he always did, and they could go back to being just friends.

“I really hope you’re not jokin’, Westie darlin’,” he added, almost against his will. “‘Cuz I really kinda sorta want to kiss you. Is that bad?”

It was bad, he decided, prying his eyes from Weston’s face, to look elsewhere—anywhere but his beautiful face. It was bad to want to kiss people who were just joking about being in love with you. Even if you were in love with them. Even then.

Cam crossed his arms over his chest, suddenly cold. His eyes flicked over the crowd of people, doing shots, grinding on each other, having conversations. His gaze then moved to the floor, littered with crushed red solo cups and empty beer bottles. Then to the ceiling, thin cracks in various places of the white surface. Eventually, he ran out of things to look at and he settled back on Weston. His eyes, the arch of his nose. His lips. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, and almost without thinking, Cam reached a hand up to touch Westie’s cheek, large hand all but engulfing it as he flattened his palm over the surface. He was cold—so very cold—but where the tips of his fingers met West’s cheekbones, it was warm.

Cam dropped his hand back to his side. “I don’t wanna steal your warmth, Westie,” he muttered. He probably made no sense, and maybe that was better.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Happy

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Hanni ( logastellus logastellus )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Malakai Vernon
I loved you from the moment that we met...

As Hanni pulled him closer, Kai wrapped his arms around his best friend tightly, hands gripping the back of Hanni’s shirt. Sadness lay over the Irishman like a blanket and it hurt Kai’s heart to see it. He would hold Hanni for as long as it took for him to be okay. They stood in silence for a few minutes, no words needed. But when Hanni leaned up to whisper in his ear, saying the words he’d been waiting for for nearly three years, he pulled back, just slightly, eyes wide. He’d thought...well, he’d thought that Hannibal saw him as a friend and nothing more. Kai was even willing to live with that but…

He said he loved him. That it had always been him.

Something in Kai’s chest broke at the words, and as Hanni pulled back to intertwine their fingers, he found himself trembling. And when he leaned forward to kiss him, his eyes slipped shut and a low groan came from his throat. “Hanni, I…” he started, but was cut off as Hanni’s lips moved to the base of his throat, moving over all of the sensitive places on Kai’s neck. Another small, needy noise made its way out of his mouth. More. He wanted more.

When Hanni finally pulled away, Kai almost protested, but was quickly placated as the Irishman whispered in his ear. Kai nodded, tugging on Hanni’s hand and pulling them outside. “Do...do you want to walk, or take an Uber?” Kai asked, fighting the urge to pounce on Hanni right then and there, regardless of who was around. Happiness bubbled in his chest, and for the first time in a long, long time, everything felt right.

It was cool out, a chilly breeze blowing past them and Kai pressed closer to Hanni, wanting his body close to warm him up. He hated it—always being cold. But for as long as he could remember, Hanni had been his source of warmth, inside and out, like Kai’s personal sun. In more ways than one. When his mum had died, he’d been in a dark place. When he had first come to Hartley, he’d refused to talk to anyone, refused to go out. He’d moped his way through his classes. But when he and Hanni had some history class together, it had all changed. He’d taught Kai how to smile again, how to laugh again. How to be happy. And for that, Kai would forever be grateful.

“Hanni? I have something to tell you.”
code by valen t.

Last edited:
how are you doing? MY HEART--BEGBHENHE
lrina Altier

Irina didn't know where it came from, but Cooper seemed okay after having some water and being outside. Maybe being around all those people made him very nervous. She was just surprised so she continued to look at his side profile..studying the curve of his nose, his lips, his chin, and down his neck. Oh God Im some kind of creep just look up at the stars like he is doing you idiot!

Irina did end up looking at them, entranced by what she was seeing. She wasn't expecting him to get up and take her hand. Just that alone made her heart beat at excessive level. His warm hand in her small one didn't make it any better, but she didn't mind it..

Once he laid back on the grassy area Irina laughed and nodded. In the process she took off her black heels she could feel the earth beneath her. It was always such a good feeling. Then she had sat down right next to him. "Um..well let's see..I don't want you to be bored of me talking" she laughed out.

"Mm okay so you see that star right there?--" she asked as she pointed to it. It was pretty big and mainly all by itself. "You see how it's, what we call, twinkling? Well stars don't actually twinkle.... Stars appear to twinkle, “scintillate”, especially when they are near the horizon. One star, Sirius, twinkles, sparkles and flashes so much some times that people actually report it as a UFO... which to me is funny.. But in fact, the twinkling is not a property of the stars, but of Earth’s turbulent atmosphere. As the light from a star passes through the atmosphere, especially when the star appears near the horizon, it must pass through many layers of different density! This has the effect of deflecting the light slightly as it were a ball in those..umm... those pinball machines. The light eventually gets to our eyes, but every deflection causes it to change slightly in color and intensity. The result is “twinkling"....and above the Earth’s atmosphere stars do not twinkle..." she said looking finishing and glancing over at him. "Pretty lame,no? At this point people either leave or they no say nothing. I'm used to that"

Her hands went up to move her brown hair from her face, she placed it back down at her side. She felt the back of her hand touching his. Normally she would be so confident just to grab it, but she didn't know if he wanted that. She was second guessing herself. The feeling made her nervous, but she shook that feeling away and gently placed her hand in his again, interlocking her fingers. "Is this fine for you..?" She asked finally turning her head to look at him fully, she had almost forgotten how close they were.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: "I'm at a party with a hot dude. And he complimented me. What do you think?"

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:
Wolf toucant toucant

INT:
Wolf toucant toucant
tags
TL;DR No
tl;dr
lyle chateau
Parrrrrtyyyy
Lyle never wanted to fall in love again after what happened last time, but something about the way Wolf gave him what felt like a million compliments made his heart stop... even if only for a few seconds. At that moment, he remembered what it felt like to be sixteen again. A hopeless romantic. Vulnerable. But that's what he always was, right? A hopeless romantic. He couldn't help it. It was a toxic trait of his that he was never able to get rid of. And he hated it. But Wolfie was just so... perfect.

He shook his head. Parties were a place to drink and have fun, not fall in love. Well... maybe for some people. Like Weston and Cam, or Irina and Cooper, to name a few. But not for him. He just wanted to drink. So he perked up at the mention of a drink. "Yes, a drink. Drinks. Shots... Yes." he said as he let Wolfie lead him inside. He knew he probably sounded incredibly stupid, but he didn't care. He was just happy to be spending time with his friend.

Friend.

Nothing more.

He walked with Wolf to where the drinks were, and he surveyed the selection of drinks. He wanted to find something that would get him drunk fast, none of whatever the frat boys were making. His classmates on Twitter seemed to be complaining about them, so he decided to stay away. "What do you want, Wolfie?" Lyle asked, a bit of shakiness and uncertainty in his voice. He couldn't explain it, but for some reason being around Wolfie filled him with emotion. Life. This weird mix of nervousness and excitement... he didn't like it.

He needed shots, and fast.

code by valen t.

mood :
calm

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

interactions : Cassian
Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean
Jean had an unproductive day. His boxes were still in his room untouched. He was the first there and the first to leave. He didn't want to unpack just yet, he wants to go out for a swim. He couldn't surf right now, but he could do the bare minimum he figured.

The time he got back to the room it had seemed like the other roommates he had were gone, but their stuff was there. He would check his notifications and see that there was a party tonight, just his luck! So he rushed to shower, deciding not to wash his blonde hair that had already dried. He put on a stripped button up shirt and black pants. Pretty laid back, but he knew he still looked good, plus if he didn't then he'd laugh at himself.

Once Jean arrived there was already a lot of people so he grabbed a beer and started to sip it. The bitter taste coating his tongue as he watched people dance was a good feeling. Before he knew it he was on his 5th beer and had woman grinding on him.. he let it happen,but wanted to just mellow out at that point. This party, this setting..not exactly what he'd like to be doing right now.

Jean eventually went outside and stuck his hand in his pocket. He only had one smoke left and he sighed. Normally he didn't smoke unless he was anxious, but right now he wanted the taste of beer out from his mouth. He tried to look for his trusty lighter,but the fucker was gone! He groaned, he couldn't do anything about it now... he needed to find someone who didn't look like they would punch his face in.

As he looked around he saw a brown hair guy over to his left over by the stone wall. He looked familiar, maybe from his time on Twitter? In any case he went over and spoke "Hey bud, do you have a light..by chance?" He said as smooth as velvet in the dark night, his blue eyes now looking over the man's figure. He was...fine as hell.. even with his face that seemed to fill with mixed emotions. He wondered what he was thinking, but didn't want to pry, he didn't even know the man! "If you don't that's fine..I'll just use some fucking boy scout fire to light this shit" he laughed, more at himself as the stick of death lay between his fingers.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: "I dunno..."

basics
MENTIONS:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Still no.
tl;dr
west beck
Just say you won't let go...
Contrary to what Cam had expected, West kept a serious expression on his face... and he even teared up a bit. Everyone in the Twitter conversation was right, Cam felt the same way about him... of all people. So why was he upset? The answer to that question was as clear as day, even to West... it was because Cam thought it was some kind of sick joke. He just stayed silent for a moment, blinking away a few tears. "Cammy..." he said finally. "...What kind of sick person would joke about something like that?"

He stayed silent for a few more moments. He looked into Cam's eyes, trying to hold back his tears. He knew Cam hated seeing him sad, and he didn't want to worry him. He hated when Cam was worried about him. "All I want right now is to kiss you," he added. "That's all I've ever wanted for a while now... but I was scared you wouldn't feel the same."

"And I'm actually really surprised that you do feel the same... about me,"
he continued, trying to stop his eyes from watering. The tears were obscuring his vision, and he wished he could just stop. But, for some reason, he couldn't. He was usually great at concealing his emotions.

What's wrong with me?

"I... Cammy..." he mumbled, burying his face in Cam's chest. He never wanted to let go. He wanted to stay like this forever. "It wasn't a joke... I swear on my entire life."

code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back