• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University IC

mood

nervous

Cameron's dorm

outfit

tags

Laird Arrezola

intro

Laird stood aside watching as Nika placed his rat Dewey back in his rat cage with his brothers. Inwardly sighing, relieved she wasn't harming the rats he looked at her slightly nodding when she told him they were going to meet one of her friends' name Cam. Laird made sure he had his keys, wallet, and cellphone before leaving the dorm room with Nika. Before he could finish locking the door he was dragged by his roommate to where her friends were located. The girl may be sweet and "docile" looking but her excitement overshadowed all of that. Laird looked down at his shoes while Nika rapidly knocked on her friends' door, hearing it open he looked up to see a shirtless, brown-haired boy, and in that moment, Laird was reminded why he was homosexual. Shifting his eyes back to the ground he was pulled into the room by Nika then blushed madly listening to the comment Nika said about Cameron being the "panty dropper" at the university. Rubbing the back of his neck he felt out of place and watched as Nika skipped over to the bedroom Cameron's roommate was housing. Laird looked around the room before he flinched a little bit seeing Cameron turn to look at him and began introducing himself. Laird blushed a little more at Cameron calling him 'darlin'. Holding his hand out hoping for a handshake Laird began to talk, "H-hi...my name is Laird...ummm...I'm Nikas' roommate b-but you already knew that..." he let out a nervous chuckle before clearing his throat. "U-umm...I have bad hearing and have to wear hearing aids...i-i should stop talking now..." he quickly lowered his hand shoving it into his pocket. "Y-your dorm looks ni-" Laird was about to finish his sentence until he saw Nika come out with what Laird assumed is Camerons' roommate. Laird perked up when Cameron mentioned grabbing food in town. "I haven’t eaten yet so...I'm down to grab some food as well...if it's alright with you guys..." Laird didn't want to intrude on plans that he might not have been invited to.

nine lives

MOOD: Embarassed

OUTFIT: XoXo

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Charlotte ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Malakai Vernon
Dance with me in my backyard, boy...

As Kai followed Lottie down the stairs, he looped his arm through hers, grinning down at his small roommate. He loved her already, and he just knew that they’d be great friends. No one could ever hold his heart like Hanni did, but having other friends was nice. Maybe next summer she’d come visit him in Australia, like Hannibal had. The month that his Irish best mate had stayed with him had been some of the happiest days of his life, full of adventures, mischief...and making out. A lot of it.

Kai pushed the thoughts from his mind, even as he wanted nothing more than to kiss Hanni now. They weren’t dating, not by any sense of the word, and had put a firm label on their “bromance”, but...Kai knew they were more than just friends, despite what they both told everyone. Feelings, however, were messy and complicated and neither Hanni nor Kai really wanted to talk about them. And so friends it was. Just friends.

Sighing, as they reached the bottom of the stairs, Kai pushed the door open and blinked as he stepped into the bright, golden sunlight. It was warm, as it usually was in California, but ever since he was a kid, Kai had never truly been warm. Some people said he had bad circulation, others that he had no soul, or that he was dead. He didn’t know if it was any of those or all of them, but it was annoying, constantly being cold.

The campus was River Junction’s pride and joy, with its massive, antique stone buildings, perfectly kept gardens and serenely bubbling fountains. The path they were taking led them through one of several flower gardens, vibrant with color. They meandered along the cobbled walkway, as the smell of lilies and roses and other flowers Kai couldn’t quite name wafted by, the river breeze sweeping petals of every shape and color past their feet.

Beautiful. It was beautiful, and Kai was unable to keep his grey eyes from darting around in wonder. Grinning, Kai stooped down and plucked a dandelion from the grass, twirling it around in his fingers before turning to Lottie. “I wouldn’t be a true Aussie gentleman if I didn’t offer a pretty lady a flower,” he said, offering the tiny yellow flower to her. It didn’t matter that there were roses, and magnolias and poppies surrounding them. Dandelions were special to him, and Kai hoped Charlotte would understand.

“Dandelions were my mum’s favorite flower,” Kai said softly, looking away for a minute. “On the first day of spring, we would go out and look for one. We’d spend the whole bloody day doing it,” he continued, smiling. “When I was a kid, I would complain. I would look her straight in the eyes and say ‘why do we spend so long looking for a tiny flower? It’s not important’,” he laughed, shaking his head.

Kai shrugged before continuing on. “My mum would just give me this smile, and say ‘Malakai, my heart, you’ll understand one day. It’s not the flowers that are important. It’s the time spent together to find one’,” Kai grew silent for a minute, as they walked, the only sound their feet hitting the path and the nearby river burbling.

“I didn’t understand until it was too late. My mum…she died two years ago. Car accident. I still go out in the spring to find one,” he finished, looking back at Lottie. He didn’t know why he was telling her this, especially when they’d only just met, but...he’d felt he needed to.

“I...I’m sorry,” Kai apologized, smiling nervously. “I didn’t mean to thrust that upon you, mate.” They we’re reaching the end of the path, near the exit of the campus. “Well now you know, if you ever see me with my shirt off, what all the scars are from,” Kai quipped, desperate to lighten the mood.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧
How are you feeling?
Content
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Outside
Did you mention anyone?
Malakai
Who are you talking to?
Kai
And, like, who are tagging, exactly?

When Kai had lopped his arm in hers she felt happy he was even comfortable with her. After the does opened and the fresh air could be smelled she felt happy. The sun was warming up he skin, deepening the freckles on her shoulders.

The scenery was one reason she didn't mind going to the school. She could look at it for hours and not get bored. There were so many colors that she could get inspiration just from walking outside of she was having artist block.

If she was by herself she would've twirled around like a child and laughed with glee, but she didn't want to embarass herself more, she already bumped her head. The only word that came out of her mouth was a sweet sounding "so pretty~"

Her blue eyes were looking everywhere until she raised an eyebrow while Kai bent down. Did he need to tie his shoe or something? But when he stood back up her blue eyes sparkled, her smile was bright, and her cheeks were pink. She was giddy and danced only slightly in place while talking the flower delicately. "Well thank you, yellow is my favorite color!" she said as she was looking at all the petals on the flower and then she looked over at Kai as he spoke of his mother.

She had a mix of happiness and then being a bit sad for him. If he was opening up then she figured she could open up too so he wouldn't feel some type of way. Lottie had a small smile and shook her head. "No, its okay really..I think your mother and my grandmother are good friends. She sounds like she was an amazing woman" She said as she placed the small dandelion ontop of her ear, moving her red hair as well while they walked through the flowers. "My grandma always grew sunflowers and when it would rain very hard she'd cover them up. I'd ask why and she told me that even on a bad day she still wants there to be some sun-" she sighed while having a happy smile. "She passed before I moved from Italy. It was very good times. So I have no doubts that my grandma is probably chatting with your mother right now." She lightly laughed.

When he talked of his scars she quickly looped her arm through his like he had done earlier. "I think scars are lovely. They might remind you of sad things, but thats what makes us human so...I haven't seen your scars yet,but I'm sure you still look charming with them" Lottie said with a little skip. She even forgot for a second that she was hungry because she was so excited just to have a new friend that didn't find her as a bother.

That was until her stomach was attacking itself and made a growling noise. "We...are going to pretend like you didn't hear that" she laughed before whining "I still want boba first! Food can wait" Once they passed the exit of the campus there were many people and cars driving about. Many new faces either looking excited or hating their lives. There were many shops around in town so she was making note on where where go after that day, what she would like to see or spend money on. She tried not to let her anxiety show at all. It was daytime, she was walking right next to Kai..there should be no reason why her past was popping up in her mind to make her worry. I'll text my aunt to make sure she is okay, that'll put me at ease a little. Not worry about that ass of a man.

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Content

basics
MENTIONS:
Wolfie ( toucant toucant )
INT:
Risa ( SparrowVale SparrowVale )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Nicolai Sanders
When I taste tequila, baby I still see ya...

Nico looked at Risa incredulously as she held the shoebox over what she claimed was a bug. “Am from Greece, yes. Is beautiful,” he nodded, answering his roommate’s question. Placing the book on his bed, Nico stooped down and lifted the box, revealing a spider. He frowned, picking the small creature up, before standing again.

“Is spider. Are fine. Why scared?” He asked, watching with a small smile on his face as it crawled over his hand. “‘Mikrí aráchni,” he said in Greek. “Mou arésoun oi aráchnes,” he added, before frowning. Risa didn’t speak Greek. Stupid. He was stupid.

“Am sorry...Greek mean ‘little spider’,” Nico explained, his face heating. “Am liking of spiders,” he finished, frustrated by his inadequacy at the English language. He would learn, surely, but he just wished he was fluent now. It would make things so much easier. For him, for everyone.

Unsure of where to put the spider, Nico allowed it to crawl around on his arm, as he offered the other to help Risa up. “Am needing to go to town,” he announced, as his stomach grumbled loudly. Perfect timing, he thought sarcastically. “Want go with me, or no?” He asked Risa, eyebrows raised. He didn’t particularly care if she came along or not, but it would be nice to have some company. And if she needed to get anything, well then they would kill two birds with one stone.

As he waited for a response, Nico’s thoughts drifted back to Wolfgang, and his little girl Mika. He was excited to meet them, both of them. More excited than he’d been about anything for a long time. Even though he’d only ever talked to them on Twitter, the connection had been immediate and, well, nice. It was ridiculous, he knew, but being Mika’s makeshift “Greek mother” made him happy, like he finally had a purpose. It would be good. This year, for the first time ever, would be good.

He hoped.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
mood :
Homesick
outfit :
mentions :
Cheryl
interactions :
Cheryl, Soap Soap
teddy

Teddy was brooding silently, slumped against the wall as he stood in the queue for the ID card booth. His hazel eyes surveyed the hordes of freshmen milling about for orientation, trying (and failing) to supress a scowl. He was usually pretty outgoing at these types of things, and would normally start some idle chatter with a nearby rando, or shoot his shot with whatever girl would acknowledge him. But right now, he couldn't seem to shake his sour mood. He just felt...adrift. Which was especially aggrevating because he should be on top of the world right now. All summer, he reveled in thoughts of freedom and parties and all the fun he'd be having once he got to Hartley. But now the time had finally come. He was finally at college, all set up in his dorm, and his parents and little sister would be heading back to Pennsylvania. This was the first time in his entire life that he'd be so far away from his family, and he just felt sad and lost at the thought.

Nobody else seemed to be having the same feelings though. Everyone around him appeared to be fine, in fact; all hyped up and hopeful for what their first year of college would bring, and it just made him feel even more alienated. Not wanting to appear too conspicuously maudlin, Teddy got his ID picture taken and headed toward a random group of students, keeping his eyes down, attempting to look stoic. He tried to comfort himself with thoughts of all the hot girls he'd seen on campus so far, especially the unbelievably sexy, green-eyed brunette who was wearing some sort of see-through, black lingerie thing as a top and --

He was jolted back to reality when he suddenly smacked into someone, nearly knocking them over. "Oh, shit! I--" Teddy mumbled, and instinctively grabbed them by the shoulders in an effort to steady this tiny person he'd just barreled into, knocking a bunch of papers out of their hands. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying atten--" When he finally glanced up, Teddy got a good look, and nearly fell over dead at the sight of her.

Before him was a bright, radiant little goddess. Teddy was instantly captivated by her silky chocolate brown waves, cute little pixie nose, and the fullest, most luscious lips he'd ever seen in his life. A classic beauty, but still totally unique at the same time. She was dressed in a way that Teddy found wildly appealing -- sweet, feminine, and just sexy enough, with a skirt that showcased her lovely legs so perfectly that he had to pry his eyes away from them, trying not to imagine how soft and supple her skin would feel.

Not only was this girl beyond gorgeous and alluring, but she had an adorable innocence that just permeated her entire being. The combination made his heart swell with desire, and massive butterflies start to crash around violently in his stomach. It made him simultaneously want to introduce himself and flee the campus to run all the way back to Pittsburgh.

Quickly, he jerked his hands away from the girl's shoulders, feeling his face grow hot with embarrassment. "I--let me help you with that." He knelt down just as she did, collecting a handful of scattered pamphlets. Teddy turned one of the brochures over his hands curiously, reading the cover. Irritable Bowel Syndrome and You. He couldn't help but chuckle, handing them back to her; he just found it quite funny and cute that she seemingly grabbed one of every single pamphlet on offer, and was walking around clutching them like some sort of prized collection.

Teddy stood, shoving his hands in his pockets to keep from fidgeting, flashing a shy smile. "So..." With an awkward silence, he mentally scrolled through his usual repertoire of pick-up lines and openers, but they all seemed vulgar somehow in the presence of such an angel. After exhausting his limited options, he decided on a new tactic entirely; just blurt something out and hope for the best.

"Crazy day, huh? You're a freshman too, right? Uh...I mean, of course you are. This is orientation." He laughed nervously, cringing at his own babbling, but couldn't seem to stop himself. "I'm Theodore." The fuck? Theodore? You've never introduced yourself as Theodore in your entire life. "Uh...everyone just calls me Teddy though. What's your name?"
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧
How are you feeling?
Excited
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Dorm
Did you mention anyone?
Malakai & Hannibal
Who are you talking to?
Myself

Charlotte woke up on the floor of her room, her pencil in hand and her 18x30 sketchbook. She got up slowly and stretch put her back. *pop* *pop* She groaned as she was getting up off the floor. School that week was fine,but she always tried to get ahead on her assignments so she didn't have to worry about them later on, especially for her painting classes.

She looked over her artwork and closed her sketchbook and place it on her desk. Lottie then glanced over at her calander and saw it was noted '☀Party Today☀' and sighed. She had turn her messy art self to a decent looking woman.

Lottie grabbed her shower supplies and slowly opened her door. She didn't want to be too loud just in case Kai was there and still sleeping. She had turned some songs from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It was very low,but she could still hear it. Once she was done the bathroom smelled like strawberries and it was very steamy while she opened the door.

She dreaded choosing an outfit. She had her whole closet on her bed. "I don't want to bother Kai..I'll text Hannibanni" she said as she pulled out her phone asking about what she should wear. She knew Hanni had a good sense of style and would help.

Lottie met Hanni through going over to see Mika. She didn't even know that Kai and Hanni knew each other until recently. She was very happy to know that, he seems a little reserved,but he'll warm up to her..she hoped at least.

After Hanni help her, she picked out a silk blue dress with black heels. She decided to brush and curl her hair and figured that'd be nice. She was excited meeting people and having a good time.

When it was late enough and she was finally ready to go she wasn't sure if she look over dressed or something. She was having second thoughts about leaving her room and shook it away and opened the door. She wondered if Kai was home. Should she knock to see if he wanted to go with her?

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Tired

basics
MENTIONS:
none
INT:
Nika ( Qwertycakes Qwertycakes ) (DMs)
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Aspen Greene
Baby got me sleep deprived...

Parties were Aspen’s thing. They always had been, since his very first highschool rager, where the only entertainment had been bad weed and watered down beer. College parties were a whole other universe, planetary bodies of lights, colors and sound. There was something surreal about them, about the way the bodies ebbed and flowed with each other, the way the pulse of the music could be felt in your very bones, keeping tempo with your heart.

There was one such party on campus tonight, some frat house or another’s annual “welcome back” party. Truthfully? Aspen didn’t quite care who was throwing the party or what it was for, only that it was the very first of the year and that he’d be there, his long time best friend/fuck buddy/sort of not really girlfriend with him. Aspen didn’t date, and he made that clear, but Nika brought out the softer side of him. The side of him that went on stupid cookie dates and watched the stars, fingers entertained with the blonde ball of energy besides him. The side of him that was a trembling ball of nerves, constantly insecure, and so incredibly sweet. He hated that side of himself. It was weak, and did nothing to uphold his reputation on campus. Hartley’s resident player didn’t have feelings.

Now, he was rifling through his closet, searching for an appropriate outfit for the party. It would have to be loose, and cool. Parties were hot, and last year he’d made the mistake of wearing long sleeves. Never again. Well that eliminated half of his closet. Deciding to go simple, Aspen pulled a black t-shirt off of one of the hangers, before throwing a pair of white shoes and grey pants on the bed.

Getting dressed took all of two minutes, and then he was ready. The party still wasn’t for another hour, and he didn’t know if Nika wanted to meet him at his dorm room or at the party. Aspen sat on the edge of his bed, deciding to DM her.

Hey baby : ) Do you want me at my room and then go to the party or do you want me to meet you there? 😘

Sighing, Aspen clicked off his phone and laid back on his bed, closing his eyes. He hadn’t slept well last night. Or the night before, for that matter. He wouldn’t fall asleep. No, he’d just rest his eyes for a bit until Nika got there. Or until the party. Whichever came first. Just in case, Aspen set an alarm on his phone for 6:45 (the party was at 7:00). Just in…

He was asleep as soon as he placed his phone down.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Reflective

basics
MENTIONS:
Hanni ( logastellus logastellus )
INT:
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Malakai Vernon
I miss the days when I was young and naive...

There was a party tonight. That was the first, panicky thought that shot through Kai’s head as he awoke from his nap, blinking sleep from his eyes. Second: It was 6 pm. He’d managed to sleep since after breakfast until now, a deep dreamless slumber that his body so desperately craved. He hadn’t had a full night’s sleep since his mum had died, had been plagued with constant nightmares that had him sitting up straight in bed, drenched in sweat and unable to fall back asleep. Third: Lottie was already ready for the party, and was now waiting for him.

Groaning, Kai sat up in bed, the scars on his shirtless chest stretching as he did. “Yeah, yeah, I’m coming,” he grumbled, stepping out of bed and running a hand through his messy hair. Now. What to wear? With a glance towards Charlotte, Kai gave her a tired smile. “You can come in, if you want, mate,” he offered, yawning. Hanni would kill him if he knew that Kai had been sleeping until now. Kai stumbled over to his closet, not bothering to turn the light on. Lottie had chosen a blue dress, and she looked good. Really good. That means that he would have to at least attempt not to look like trash at this party.

“I hate parties, believe it or not,” Kai announced as he pulled a flannel shirt from his closet with a flourish. “Just don’t tell Hanni. I only go because I love that mangy bloke,” he continued, searching for a suitable pair of pants. He pulled a pair of pants from the pile, turning to Lottie. It was good that they could talk like this, openly and frankly, without fear of judgment or reproach. It had been like that since move in day. “Don’t get me wrong,” Kai amended, smiling, “I’m all for a good time, it’s just...people, crowds—loud music, even…they’ve never been my thing. When I was small, me and mum would sit on the couch and watch game shows. No parties.”

He stepped into the bathroom to change, leaving the door open so he could hear if Lottie responded. Kai stripped off his sweatpants and put on the jeans, and then the shirt, sighing. This was all Hannibal would get out of him. He wasn’t doing his hair, or anything special like that. When he stepped back into his room to find a pair of shoes, he continued speaking. “Moving from Australia to America was strange. The cultures, the sights, sounds and weather—they’re all so different. Back home, our idea of fun was going to the local cafe and watching whatever sports game was on. The whole town would be there. Here...it’s not quite so simple,” Kai sighed, shoulders slumping. “I love it here, truly, and I would have never met any of the people I did if I hadn’t come here, but...I miss it. A lot.”

Kai laced up his sneakers, before standing and coming to stand besides Lottie. This happened every time they were alone together. Kai would end up talking about something that bothered him, almost as if she just...drew it out of him. He chuckled, grabbing his keys from where they were draped over the dresser. “I know I was just home over the summer but it’s not the same. It’s just my uncle and I now, and he’s always busy with some new construction job,” he finished, taking Charlotte’s arm and closing the door behind him.

Kai grinned down at her wryly, shrugging. “So...party time?”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: guilty but ignoring by coping

OUTFIT: here!

basics
MENTIONS: hanni, nico Kio.exe Kio.exe , lottie .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. , lyle dirt dirt , and kai @kio
INT: hanni logastellus logastellus
tags
TL;DR wolf feels like a shit dad and is now party ready. also he's being uwu
tl;dr
wolfgang brandt
heavy bottles make for good baseball bats

Party time. Or at least, what Wolfgang hoped would be a real party. Germans did not fail to raise raves in the middle of the night, complete with strong, honey-flavoured whiskey and fruity vodka combinations. He wasn't supposed to be going to this "New Years" party anyway. There was a shipment coming in by the harbor and he needed to be there to supervise... and beat the shit out of anyone who dared to take some of those white colored packs home. But after much begging from Hanni, and Nico thinking he was lying about work, Wolf gave in. His dad would not be happy, of course, if he found out that Wolf was dropping the ball to go to a party, but he left the team in the hands of his trusted partner, Yves. Hopefully the other (and arguably more aggressive) brute would keep whomever of Wolf's father's goons in check. Especially since Yves was specially tasked to keep Mika away from the production and out of the hands of any other brother.

Sometimes Wolf wished that Mika died with Angelica. Not because he didn't love her dearly, but because the risk of her dying by the same guns that shot down his girlfriend tormented him more than anything. Come police sirens or shackles, Mika would always give him the most heartbreak. Wolf had to bury his girlfriend in the water, to let go of blonde strands and pale skin as he watched dark, greenish eyes stare him down. There was so much hate in that stare, perhaps his own self-loathing personified in the last of her expressions. Wolf could not muster the energy to see amber irises replace green. Angelica's death shattered something within him that was built to love outside of his family. Who knows what Mika's would do to him.

But he could not dwell on that. No, thinking about it would not prepare him for the worst even if he dreamed of every scenario where he lost his darling daughter. Instead, he bit back a grimace and showered her with kisses before walking away, leaving her with "Uncle Vees". Whoever thought that Wolf would leave his daughter behind for a party?

Sitting on the edge of his bed now, Wolf held the piece of green fabric within his fingers with a softly sad smile. Was this what it was like to feel like a bad father? These emotions never hit when he left for work. Perhaps it was the guilt talking. But he had promised his friends he would come, and he made Yves tell the others he wasn't coming into work because he fell ill. There was no backing out now.

Wolf pulled the shirt over his shoulders, slipping into a pair of black jeans and tied white leather shoes over socked feet. God, this shirt was a little tight. It was a while since Wolf had to go to any function of any sort. The last time he did, he was a rather scrawny 20 year old kid. He would have to leave a few buttons undone, but luckily this was a casual party and that wouldn't necessarily scar any old fool's eyes.

"Hanni, we go? Or need to... what is word... pregame?" He hummed, a hand rubbing the side of his neck. After that "wall of graffiti" comment from his friend, he felt a tiny bit compelled to cover his largest pieces. In Germany, tattoos were looked down upon, and yet it never bothered him until Hanni pointed it out. Graffiti was bad, wasn't it? Assessing his friend's outfit, he still felt a little out-dressed even though he put on a nice shirt. Although he was very sure that Hanni was wrapped up with Kai, there were going to be drinks and pretty people at the party. Two especially pretty people who he wanted to mildly impress.
code by valen t.

Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧
How are you feeling?
Excited
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Dorm
Did you mention anyone?
Malakai & Hannibal
Who are you talking to?
Malakai

Charlotte gave a small smile as Kai was pulling his clothes out. ''Don't worry I won't tell Hanni, only because he would kill you" she laughed as he walked his way to the bathroom.

"Mm I agree with you about that. I wasnt really invited to parties growing up. If I stayed in Italy that would've been a different story, but other students thought I was bad luck so my first real party was freshman year of college. We don't speak of those times" she said as she crossed her arms comfortably around her waist as she lightly laughed.

When Kai talked of his home and how he missed it she kept quiet, letting him vent to her for a moment. She never minded when he would ramble, she liked it. It made her feel closer to her friend. "I'd miss it too. I wouldn't blame you Kai... but I'm glad you did come! " She said going a little on her tippytoes, despite wearing heels, to fix a little of Kais hair. She then realized being 5'8 and wearing heels makes her look huge, but she brushes that feeling off. "Maybe after construction dies down a little bit it could be like old days again. It might just take some time. You'll see" she told him as they locked arms and headed to the party.

She skipped slightly and answered with an excited "yes! I just hope I dressed okay...Hannibanni did help me with it since I was indecisive" She trusted Hanni of course and listened, but that doesn't mean she wasn't out of her comfort zone. In another note Lottie wanted to see all of the new people she met the past week and have fun. Let all the tension from school go. She tried not to think about someone in particular..its just extremely hard when she knows she'll see him tonight.

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Excited

OUTFIT: Satin Dress (couldn’t find the link but it is in discord)

-------------don't type anything past this comment-------------

[/COMMENT]
two
INTERACTIONS: Nico

MENTIONS: Nico

[/COMMENT]
two
TAGS:
@kio-exe

[/COMMENT]
two
TL;DR: ....
two
Risa

Risa was dressed and ready, with her legs crossed on her bed. Martín say on her shoulder, hugging her tight. Risa had her hair in a bun currently, it knowing what to do with it yet. She was looking through a few shirts of Nico’s helping him dress for the party

“I think dressing how you usually do is fine, but I think for this party go more sleek with your outfit.” She looked up and smiled at him, she didn’t want to admit it but there were some nerves. They were nerves of excitement mostly but she couldn’t but think of what her grandma would think of her doing this. But—-that should matter, this is her time to be with friends and her roommate she met whom she considers one of her best friends. As well as agreed to kiss, to be her first kiss. It was no wonder her nerves were through the roof. To stop her mind from racing, Risa kept her eyes on Nico, “So, have you ever been to an American Party?”

It may have been it strange question to ask but she wanted to know if she was the only one person who has never been to one. “I wonder because I haven’t been to one yet, only back home.” She said happily, home is something that has always been a complicated feeling to her. She misses being back in the island but doesn’t at the same time. There is too much curiosity and excitement when it comes to being in another country. There are cities, towns, and people to meet, discover, and fall for. The smile continued to invade her lips as she her kind engulfs in thought. She slides off her bed, while Martín holds on for dear life. Risa heart stops as realizes this and quickly grabs Martín gentler, letting him calmly crawl across her arm finding new comfort. She looks at the cute spider,”You know, Martín I will be leaving you hear tonight. You can’t hold onto me forever. The small spider seemed to huff in disagreement not wanting to let her go.
this party may change my life
code by valen t.
[/border

MOOD: Nervous

basics
MENTIONS:
Ocean ( dirt dirt )
INT:
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Nicolai Sanders
You’re making me nervous, please tell me...

Nico had mixed feelings about the party. On one hand, he was excited to spend time with Risa and Ocean, two friends he had made since move in day. On the other, he was nervous. People had never really been his thing, and according to everyone he’d talked to, there’d be tons there. He planned on drinking, on getting drunk enough to ease the aforementioned nerves. But when he was drunk, his already shitty English tended to get worse. Much worse.

Nico smiled back at Risa as she asked her question, holding up a few shirts to inspect them. “Have never been to American Party, no,” he replied, shrugging. If she was nervous he couldn’t tell, and he hoped she could say the same for him. Martín, the spider he had “found” last week had actually turned out to be her pet, was clinging to her shoulder, as if observing and judging his outfit choices. Nico stuck his tongue out at the spider happily, before returning to the clothes. He was quite fond of the grey shirt but the blue and white one was nicer….and he truly loved his black and white pants, but the simple blue jeans were catching his eyes…

Sighing, Nico decided on the striped shirt with the jeans, and retreated in the bathroom to change. When he had finished, he returned to the room, eyebrows raised. “Is fine, or no?” He asked Risa. He’d offered to be her first kiss—and if she wanted, her first everything—so was she nervous? Did she even want to kiss him? Hell if he knew. He sucked at reading people, especially when concerning him. Glancing down at his phone to check the time, he sighed again. 6:45. The party was at 7:00, so they’d have to leave soon if they wanted to be on time.

“Are ready for the party?” He asked, smiling as Risa placed Martín back in his cage. What he really wanted to ask: Are you sure you want to go with me? Are you sure you like me? Are you sure you even want to kiss me? He wouldn’t ask those questions, not now and not ever because that would mean caring, and caring was dangerous. Nicolas Sanders was indifferent at most; everyone knew that. He was friendly, sure, and made friends easily, but he never truly cared. Right?

It wasn’t a big deal. He’d offered to kiss Oceanus too, anyways. If it were a big deal he wouldn’t have done that. Right? Wouldn’t have been looking forward to it, either. Nope. Not at all. So why was he nervous? Maybe it was because he hadn’t kissed or even so much as touched someone intimately in years. Since before the last time he’d been in the hospital...yes, that must be it.

God, if he couldn’t calm his nerves he’d have to get plastered at the party, or he’d say something he’d regret. And remember it. If he was going to say or do anything stupid, he wanted to be drunk enough to forget.

“Come on, pretty girl Risa,” Nico said, hiding his nerves behind a confident smile and offering her his hand. “Let’s go to our first American party together.”

code by valen t.

Last edited:
mood
a bit insecure, but pumped
outfit
song
tags
mentions: aspen greene interactions: aspen Kio.exe Kio.exe
nika ❆
but remember, we'll stay just friends...
Why did I wear this? Nika smoothed the skirt of her black dress down for the millionth time, frowning at the way the ornamental straps clung to her curvy hips. I hate this outfit. It seemed like a fun idea to wear these stupid little girl shoes with a vaguely bondage-inspired dress -- trying for a cute, kind of naughty look. But now Nika wished she'd just worn something straight up sexier. She normally wouldn't stress about what she wore, but Nika knew there'd be tons of gorgeous women at this party with all their cupcakes on display, wearing hot outfits and sexy heels. Not to mention all the attractive guys she'd have to compete with for Penny's attention also. At least her makeup was popping and her pale locks looked pretty, arranged in loose, bouncy curls.

She tapped on Aspen's door a few times, but not even a stir could be heard on the other side. Realizing he left the door open for her, she crept inside to find him sound asleep. Nika climbed into his bed and cozied up next to him, nearly lulled to sleep herself by the peaceful sound of his rhythmic breathing. She tenderly brushed some wayward curls back from his forehead, smoothing her fingers through the rest of his hair. "Hey, you." Nika broke into a bright smile when his eyes fluttered open, dazzled by his hazel green gaze.

Unlike plenty of others who found him obnoxious or arrogant, Nika actually enjoyed Aspen's cocky confidence very much. But it was his sweet, vulnerable side that she adored even more, and this was the Penny she was graced with in this moment. He looked so adorable as he returned her smile and tried to shake off the haze of sleep, looking a bit confused, like he hadn't realized he'd even fallen asleep.

Nika admired his handsome features, as always a bit mesmerized by his incredibly soft, pillowy lips and how inviting they looked. She placed a gentle kiss on them, only meaning to give him a quick kiss hello. But she couldn't seem to stop herself, and was soon whimpering with desire as the two shared a long, passionate kiss, guiding his hand under her dress to paw at her silky thigh-highs and matching black garters.

"Gosh, attack me right when I walk through the door, why don't you?" She joked after they messed around for a bit, flashing a knowing smirk. Of course, she had been the one that was all over him, as was often the case; she just found him way too attractive and irresistible.

Nika made a crack about his messy bedhead hairstyle, causing him to stalk off to the bathroom to fix his hair. When he returned, she crawled into his lap, kissing his cheek. "Aww, little pouty baby. I said it looked cute!" Nika teased, smiling adoringly at his annoyed pout. "I liked your sleepy hair better." She reached up to playfully ruffle his halo of auburn curls, only to be blocked each time, and told again to keep her demon fingers away from his hair. "Fine, I'll just do this then," She laughed, tickling his sides.
nine lives

MOOD: Excited

OUTFIT:

[/COMMENT]
two
INTERACTIONS: Nico

MENTIONS: Nico

[/COMMENT]
two
TAGS:
@VALEN T.

[/COMMENT]
two
TL;DR: ....
two
Risa

Martìn had been defeated, dropped himself onto her bed, watching both his mother and her roommate stare at clothing. “ it is fine, yes.”

When she heard him ask if she was ready, Risa smiled at him and nodded. “Yes, I am ready. I am a pretty simple lady when it comes to getting ready.” Even with worry in the back of her mind, Risa felt a small glow of proudness in her heart. She was able to make friends so far and they reminded her how to be silly and fun. A feeling which was foreign to her but excited her nonetheless. But, with all that at the same time, she keep hitting a wall that restricts her to get “too close.” After all, she doesn’t believe she deserves feeling for others.

To get her mind of herself, she couldn’t help but have curiosity on how Nico was feeling. He had two people to kiss and they both were gonna hang out with him tonight. Risa smirked a little to herself that she would be sharing kisses with a friend. It was the most innocent form of acknowledgment of attraction but she did think it was the sweetest. As that thought faded, her mind drifted in excitement in a different way. What is everyone going to be like drunk? She would find out soon.

Lost in thought, she saw Nico’s hand come into frame. She smiled brightly holding his hand. “Let’s go! Also I wanted to let you know that you’re improving your English everyday, I’m proud of you.”
Party til the morning
code by valen t.

mood :
Nervous --> Still nervous.

Party tingz
interactions :

Teddy, Aza Qwertycakes Qwertycakes toucant toucant
Premed
Cheryl Turner

Thankfully, all these symptoms they were throwin' out there had nothing to do with Cheryl-- although she'd know if she was sick or anything, it was always fun to see the possibilities of what may occur. Yeah, she was... a little weird. But who didn't like weird, right? To answer that question tons of people didn't. By now her family was used to her odd curiosities and interests, it's the friends part where that became a pretty big issue.

No one wanted to be friends with the chick who'd rather tell you about statistics and facts of injury-involved accidents instead of the newest Fenty palette.

53.6% of the accidents happen at the victim's house, by the way.

Before she could get to the next line of symptoms on the pamphlet, suddenly Cheryl was bumped into so roughly she had dropped her papers-- and almost began to lose her balance. "Oh!" She managed to say absentmindedly in surprise. At least whoever wasn't watching their surroundings had the decency to steady her by the shoulders, which... resulted in them being a little too close for personal space. Cheryl barely glanced down at the papers that were thrown about and met the stranger's gaze.

Oh.

Cheryl didn't say anything, what was she supposed to?

She was like a deer in headlights, unable to react. Well, that was until she realized his hands were still on her shoulders. Cheryl could practically feel the heat radiating off of her cheeks as the boy created distance and they had both began to pick up the pamphlets. "Uh, thank you." Her accent was slight, very slight. Cheryl had made it her mission to sound like she wasn't as new to Hartley than she knew she would.

Which meant tuning down the accent. It wasn't necessarily easy, but it wasn't all that hard neither.

She tried to ignore the embarrassment of the completely unnecessary papers that were spewed about on the ground.

Great, he probably thinks she has irritable bowel syndrome now.

Her name? He was asking her... her name?

Him? Of all people?

"Hm? Oh! Yeah, freshman."

Go on, speak, Cheryl.

"Hey, you're in group A. Right?" A random girl had came up to her, but she had a clipboard in her hands so naturally that had meant she was in charge of something. "You're not supposed to be in this line, you could follow me." The older girl had said with a smile, but something about her smile seemed so forced. Anyone would be able to tell she didn't wanna do this whole... tour thing.

Cheryl took a last glance at Theodore before she was ushered away. "I- uh, sorry. I-it was... nice to meet you!" She had managed to spit out before she was forced to follow her tour guide.

Really? Was it nice?

You couldn't even tell him your name.

~~

The week was exhausting. Cheryl knew pre-med was tough, but not this tough... alright. So, maybe she was making it harder for herself by working on things that weren't due until two whole weeks from now. But she needed a jump start on things! They were only gonna get harder and harder. Especially if she couldn't focus on her schoolwork because a certain something-- or should she say, a certain stranger had been occupying her mind for the last week. Nobody around here knew a freshman named Teddy.

Probably because he was a freshman named Teddy.

Now, here she was. In an entirely too-short dress that Aza had insisted she wore with her hands behind her back, bouncing on the balls of her feet and almost bumping into a drunken dimwit that'd passed by her.

Now? She was looking for a literally-- anything to drink that wasn't laced with alcohol.

Watching everyone around her, laughing, dancing... kissing.

Cheryl felt incredibly out of place. It felt... weird.

Uncomfortable, anxiety-ridden, and the sudden need to run all the way back to her dorms?

Weird was an understatement.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

basics
MENTIONS:
N/a
INT:
N/a
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cooper Dean
Call me when the party’s over....

Did you know that sharks choose prey that is injured or weak to make it easier for them to catch them? And did you know that tigers can hide in the tall brush of the savanna, unseen by an antelope until it’s too late? Well...Cooper felt like that antelope, or that injured fish as he stood in front of his mirror, getting ready for the party. Like some invisible threat was constantly looming, poised to end him, uncaring, merciless. Sure, he’d grown up with some of the world’s most dangerous animals, but that was nothing compared to how he felt now. College was a whole other universe, strange and foreign and he hated it. He wished he were back home, where it was never quiet, and there was always some creature or another hogging his bed.

Parties, people, drinking—pretty much everything normal kids did growing up—were all strangers to him, and people knew it. He stuck out like a sore thumb with his constant stuttering, incessant animal facts and refusal to say anything bad about anyone, ever. His mother had told him it would be like this, had tried to shelter him for as long as possible, but...he would have never been prepared for this. Maybe he was being dramatic, or maybe he was being immature. All he knew was that he had to go to this stupid, stupid party.

Cooper was ready, for the most part. He was dressed, in some of the nicer clothes he owned, and his hair was...well it wasn’t great, but it was certainly more maintained than usual. Why was he worried? Everyone he’d met seemed really nice so far, and hadn’t minded his useless rants about some animal or another that spewed from his when he panicked. Which was often. Resigned to his fate, Cooper grabbed his keys from the dresser and left his room, determined to at least make it to the party without dying.

This, of course, proved to be impossible. He began walking down the stairs, one foot after the other, when suddenly, instead of a cold brick stair, his foot met nothing and he went crashing the rest of the way down, banging his head more than a few times. Of course. Now he was dusty, his head was throbbing and his anxiety was worse than it already had been. Of course.

Cooper sat where he was at the bottom of the stairs for a few minutes, looking pathetic. When he finally decided he wasn’t hurt enough to warrant not going to the party (sadly), Cooper stood and brushed the dust off of his clothes. Great. Now that he made friends with the extraordinarily nice new girl, who had promised to tell him about the stars, he was going to meet her looking like a train wreck. That was just his luck.

The party wasn’t hard to find. He could feel the music in his feet before he even saw the place, some frat house ridiculously decorated with string lights, LEDs and strobes. People milled about, red solo cups or beer bottles in their hands. Drinking. Oh god. He was not looking forward to doing that. Cooper stepped cautiously up to the front door, which had been left open. There were even more people in here than outside, bodies bumping into him as he tried to get through, to somewhere he could sit and not panic.

It took him a few minutes, but Cooper finally found a mostly empty couch, and as he slumped down onto it, a red cup filled to the brim with liquid was shoved into his hands by a guy with a fraternity shirt on.

“Right on, dude. Enjoy the party, more drinks are in the back,” the guy said, and then he was gone, absorbed by the crowd before Cooper could even say thank you. Sighing, he took a sip of the drink, trying his hardest not to spit it out as the sharp taste of liquor burned its way down his throat. Disgusting...did people actually drink this stuff? Cringing, he took another sip as people watched him, looking puzzled.

God, he already hated parties.

Couldn’t someone save him?

code by valen t.

Last edited:
excited
hannibal
hannigan
mentions
n/a
interactions
Wolfgang Brandt|Malakai Vernon|Charlotte Marino
tags
toucant toucant Kio.exe Kio.exe .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

Hannibal looked at himself in the mirror, admiring the outfit he chose for the party that was happening tonight. He was always looking forward to drinking and catching with his friends. He thought about Kai again and the conversation they had, he rubbed his face remembering how Kai's tone was when Hanni mentioned their relationship, he could tell the Aussie was upset about something but he didn't want to pressure him. Pushing the thought to the back of his head, Hannibal grabbed a jacket, heading to the living room where he saw Wolfgang dressed in a green short-sleeved button-down shirt, black jeans, and some shoes. Chuckling, Hannibal grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the liquor cabinet and poured himself a drink, then spoke "You look nice way better than wearing sweatpants and a shirt mate" He placed the glass in the kitchen sink before patting Wolf on the chest. "Now what we're going to do tonight is drink...get hammered...possibly finds us some ladies or some guys to have some fun with and drink some more mate...it's gonna be a bangin party like the rest of them" Hannibal smirked grabbing his keys. "But since I just had a drink we should probably take an Uber"

-Time Skip-

Hannibal walked around the crowded frat house with drunk partiers with a red solo cup in his hand. He and Wolf separated when they entered the door, Hanni wasn't listening when Wolf told him where he was going, he was too focused on finding Kai amongst all the college students. Hannibal made sure to stop at the kitchen to get himself whatever was in the red solo cups, taking a sip of the content he shivered spitting the drink back into the cup disgusted with whatever was inside. Grabbing a random guy by the back of his shirt, Hannibal pulled him close his hazel eyes piercing into the confused guy's brain "You may know me or you may not mate...but listen carefully....whatever is in this cup is the mankiest shit I have ever allowed in my mouth now here’s where you come in mate...take of good at what I'm wearing it's nice ain't it? Yes I know don't answer that" Hannibal wrapped his arm around the students' shoulder gripping tight a smirk forming on his handsome face. "Remember what I am wearing...now I want you to go and fix me a drink that is not this shit in this fucking red cup a good drink...if you don't I have no problem beating your arse...now do I make myself clear mate" Hannibal's smile grew wider when the young adult nodded quickly getting out of Hannibals' grasp bolting to the kitchen. Hannibal turned back around and continued his search for his best friend. Hannibal stopped when he noticed a red-headed figure in a beautiful blue dress that hugged every curve of her body, and right next to her was the person he was looking for. Quickening his pace he reached out grabbing the tall Aussie by the waist pulling him in for a tight hug, he missed the bloke over the remaining summer and was bummed he didn't see him for the first week of the school semester. All he wanted to do was kiss him over and over again. “Oy! You fuckin wanker you could have at least texted me where you were in this shithole!!" He smiled looking at his best friend hoping her heard him over the loud music blaring throughout the house. Hannibal pulled the Aussie closer to his body not wanting any space between them at all. He was about to pull him in for a chaste kiss but forgot they weren’t alone and craned his neck to look at the red headed female standing in their view. “Hello Charlotte...it looks like you did listen to my advice you look beautiful in the dress” He smiled not releasing his grip on the Aussie.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
how are you doing? I'm excited
lrina Altier

Irina finally made it on to campus. She didn't really have a whole lot of time to look around because she was trying to get to her dorm with all of her stuff which only included a big suitcase,a backpack,and a duffel bag. She wondered what her roommate would look like but she didn't really look at the paper just the number of the Room. So when she went inside she saw that it was already empty But he already had his stuff in his Room so she took all of her things into the remaining room and placed it on the bed. She didn't expect.

She didn't want to worry about her grandmother right now so she was trying to find a distraction and that's when she heard that there was a party going on tonight so she figured she would get ready in go, especially because her new acquaintances on Twitter had said something about it as well. She couldn't really do anything about her hair so she just brushed it in with her make up she already had some on from earlier, she didn't want to cake her face. For her dress she was a little apprehensive but figured that it was appropriate to wear a dress that hugged every curve. The red dress that did exactly that, red being one of her favourite colours.

Luckily it didn't take her that long to head out the door into the party, granted she didn't really know her way around but she just followed the vibrations of the ground to a frat house where she saw a lot of people going into. She was only a little nervous because she knew that the boy Cooper that she was talking to on Twitter was going to be here and of course it was gonna be different being face-to-face. She hopes she didn't make a fool out of herself, she already was tripping on the way there with her black heels. Irina hoped she looked okay, but that was the least of her worries. When she came in she felt a few eyes looking at her, but looked for the alcohol. She grabbed a red solo cup and started to drink some of its contents. She gave a disgusted face because it wasn't to great "well I won't get drunk off this shit.." she rolled her eyes disappointed. She drank anyway while she looked around. The music was loud so she stayed in the corner. She did see some of the people on Twitter that she talked to, but they all seemed preoccupied at the moment.

She figured she would say hello to them later and trying find somewhere to sit. It was kind of hard because there was already a lot of people and she would have to continuously say excuse me, but she did it anyways and saw that there was a couch and a really attractive and familiar looking man sitting there. She peered her head over, looking with her caramel eyes before speaking up in a soft voice.

"Um..hi!..you're Cooper, no?" She said before smiling warmly and sitting down. "Its- well Im Irina..You look really good, better in person" she said with her slight accent,, trying not to stare at him. Oh he was cute, she just didn't need to do what her siblings said and just overwhelm him. One of them said they slapped a man before kissing him and she was not going to take that advice.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Aimee Bastien

What An Intro

Mood:

a little tipsy & funky

Dorm to Party

Outfit:

Tags:

N/A but anyone approach her, she is lonely

Her fingers tips glided down her leather dress, wiping off any dust or dirt on it before walking out the door. Her dirty blonde hair pinned into a lazy bun, where small stands lay across her face. Her heals clicked per step that hit the gravel ground below her that was covered in beer cans, desperation, and probably pee. A frat party by definition she though, clicking her tongue by the roof of her mouth. Lurking her eyes toward the upcoming party house in the distance, "This will be fun huh? Nothing an elusive french woman can't handle." She smirked moving down the paved hill toward the illuminating house before her. Walking in, Aimee noticed the room was filled to the brim of sweat and people hypnotized by music. She smiled in her element, she moved past people trying to find a pocket of breathable air. Not that she didn't like crowds, she loved them but the air the smell they released was something to be desired. As she danced in a slithery movement, past drunk souls, she couldn't help but feel at home. She blew kisses at passerbys and winked at people too drunk to be in full understanding of their location. Her eyes wondered, yearning to find someone sober enough to get to know. It was obvious some people pre-gamed.

Finally, she locked eyes with a what looked like a cool wall to lean on. She pushed through the last few people and let her hands embrace the coolness, turning around to leaned against it. God, it haven't been here five minutes and it is hot in here... her thought roamed her mind but not for long. She saw a few face from profile she saw previously coming here. She wanted to not scare them, so she stayed put. Letting them come to her and for her ego sake she'd wouldn't have it any other way.

This is gonna be a fun night.

♡design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Tired

basics
MENTIONS:
none
INT:
Nika ( Qwertycakes Qwertycakes )
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Aspen Greene
Will you stay with me tonight, and pretend it’s all alright...

Waking up to a beautiful girl in your bed was always a win, at least from Aspen’s perspective. This time, however, when he awoke to Nika’s cherubic face staring down at him, a bolt of panic went through him before he realized who it was. And when she bent down to kiss him….well he certainly wasn’t complaining. But then she just had to go and make a comment about his hair, messy from sleep. Of course.

Aspen slid off of the bed, wincing as his bare feet hit the icy floor. He stalked to the bathroom, throwing on the light as he set about fixing his hair, scowling. Messy hair—the one thing he couldn’t stand. It took a few minutes, but when his hair was groomed to his satisfaction, he returned to his room and sat on the edge of his bed, and as Nika crawled into his lap, all he wanted to do was go back to sleep, and forget about the party. How unlike him.

As Nika tried to tickle him, Aspen merely pried her hands from his sides and put them around his neck, before burying his face in her shoulder, sighing. “Do we have to go to the party?” He mumbled, voice muffled. Sleep still pulled at him, urging him to lie back down and return to the land of peace, and quiet. The land that didn’t have Aza trying to castrate him every four seconds, as she surely would at this party. “We could just….sleep. Sleep is good,” he added, planting a small kiss on the side of her neck. He would go to the party, he just wanted to pretend, only for a minute, that life was as simple as this all the time.

Aspen placed another, featherlight kiss on Nika’s collarbone before raising his eyes to her face, lips jutted out in a pout. “Come on,” he whined, giving her his best puppy dog eyes. “The party isn’t going to be that good anyways. It never is,” he continued, yawning. He peered down at his phone, checking the time. 6:40. They still had 15 peaceful minutes until they had to leave and head straight into the viper’s den of drugs, alcohol and bodies that were scandalously dressed, eager for a good time. Usually, he would have been skipping with glee by now, excited at all the prospects a party like this offered, but...he wasn’t all that excited.

How strange.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Happy

basics
MENTIONS:
None
INT:
Charlotte ( .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. ) Hanni ( logastellus logastellus )
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Malakai Vernon
Whatever keeps us together...

The walk to the party wasn’t long, and was, in fact, quite peaceful. The warm, late summer breeze brushed past Kai and Charlotte as they walked, lifting strands of her fiery red hair. His friend seemed lost in thought as they walked, and Kai grinned, nudging her with his hip. “What are you thinking about, mate?” He asked, curious. “Or rather who?” He teased, smirking.

They approached the large, brightly decorated house as he waited for a response. Music could be heard from inside the house, so loud that he could feel it in his feet—in his very soul. People milled about inside and outside of the house, some drink or another clenched in their hands. Already, he could tell people were feeling the liquor, stumbling about. As they entered the house itself, Lottie didn’t get a chance to respond before Hanni barreled over to them, tugging Kai close. Despite their conversation earlier, Kai was unable to keep the soft smile off of his face as he looped his arms around Hanni. God, he’d missed the bastard.

“I’m sorry,” Kai laughed against Hanni’s neck, unwilling to move. “Everything was so busy I...God, I missed you, you mangy dog,” he replied, happier than he’d been since the beginning of summer, when Hanni had visited him in Australia. Kai was almost ready to kiss Hanni himself, seeing as he hadn’t done it first, when he remembered that Charlotte was there, as well as an entire crowd of people who knew that Hanni and Kai were “just friends”.

So, instead of kissing him like he so desperately wanted to, Kai merely buried his head against Hanni’s neck, placing subtle kisses along the line of his shoulder, a soft hum of happiness sounding deep in Kai’s throat. Just friends. Those were the words that kept playing over and over again in Kai’s head, even though his stupid, stupid heart told him otherwise. Just friends. And that was fine, right? Hanni had no feelings for him beyond mere friendship. Right? Just friends. Kai would never cross that final line between friendship and...something else, would never risk their relationship like that. So “just friends” it was, no matter how wrong it felt.

Kai sighed, holding his friend a bit tighter, wanting to be selfish, if only for a moment. He didn’t particularly care what everyone around them thought, but after a moment, Kai pulled back, only slightly to study Hanni’s face. “I need a bloody drink,” he announced, craning his neck to look around the room for any sign of alcohol that wasn’t that watered down piss that people called liquor. “And not that weak stuff everyone has in their cups, either. I want to get bloody plastered.”
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Fuck.

basics
MENTIONS:
Hanni ( logastellus logastellus )
INT:
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Cassian Gallagher
I can’t make you love me, if you don’t...

Cassian had been excited for the party. Had been, that is, until Hannibal had decided to DM him, effectively putting him in a horrid mood. Cas had done his best not to think about him over the summer, not to wallow in self pity and sadness. And he’d been successful—for the most part. Sure, there’d been some days where he hadn’t gotten out of bed except to use the bathroom, and sure there were still times where he just wanted to break something, but...that was to be expected, right? What else was he supposed to do when the guy he was in love with had been in love with his best friend the entire time? A year and a half. That was how long they dated before Cas found out. Before things went to shit.

Now, Cas sat on his bed, fully dressed and ready to go to. He couldn’t bail out, he’d promised Charlotte and that blonde girl he’d be there. What was her name? Nina..? No...Nika. Anyways, he’d promised he’d be there, and Cas was nothing if not a man of his word. He didn’t lie, and he prided himself on that. It was more than he could say of most people. Sighing, he pushed himself up and threw on his shoes, grabbing his keys and shoving them in his pocket. It was time to face the music.

The walk to the party wasn’t long, not by any means, but it gave him time to think, something that he did not want to be doing at the moment. It was bad enough that by the time he got there, all Cas wanted was a cup full of the strongest liquor he could find. To get into the house itself, Cas had to dodge drunken idiots trying to grind against him, and sober assholes just being themselves. Why had he agreed to go? To make matters worse, as soon as he stepped into the house, his eyes were greeted by Hanni and Kai intertwined with each other, right next to Charlotte. Who he’d agreed to meet. Fate just really enjoyed torturing him, didn’t it.

Teeth clenched, Cas approached them, keeping his brown eye gaze pinned firmly on Charlotte, resplendent in a sinfully gorgeous blue dress. Before he reached her, he threw a cocky smile onto his face, shoving his clenched fists deep into his pockets. “Charlotte, darling, you look bloody gorgeous,” he drawled, keeping his tone light and even. Arrogant. “Can I get you a drink? I certainly need one myself,” he added, shrugging.

If there was a God at all, he certainly hated Cas, he decided, gaze rising to the ceiling, as if he could see straight through to heaven.

You’re supposed to be the good guy, right? Do your fucking job.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧
How are you feeling?
Excited!
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Frat House
Did you mention anyone?
Malakai/Hannibal/Cassian/Wolf
Who are you talking to?
Malakai/Hannibal/Cassian

The walk wasn't so long and she knew that girls normally would complain about their feet or something that was hurting,but that wasn't her. She like to wear heels and sneakers so she knew how to walk in them. She was a woman in that aspect, not skidding on the pavement with her shoes like some. Then the air outside was brief,but a nice touch going into the evening. She then looked over at Kai as he spoke and laughed. "Not telling-" she said as they walked in.

She expected Hanni, but not right as they walked in the door! Charlotte took her arm out from Kai so they could hug and say hello. She made sure to not block the door as she moved a little bit to the side and she looked around. There were a lot of people! Then she remembered that Wolf had told her to stay by the door, that got her thinking that she better text him.

When Hanni started to talk to her she brought her blue eyes over and smiled "yes I took your advice, I've never looked better" she laughed. "You look as good as always" she said blowing a small kiss since she knew how Hanni wasnt about touch with her right now. She'd warm up to it if course and then maybe one freaking day she'll get a hug or something.

Lottie ran her fingers through her soft red hair before hearing her name again. Who could that be? Her attention went in front of her and she gasped in a good way. "Why thank you. You always look like a king sir Cas" she giggled brightly. He talked about a drink and she was in desperate need for one. She even forgot about waiting at the door for a second. "Yes please, I don't know what they have, but I need something" she groaned as she tugged his shirt sleeve lightly to go to the kitchen with him. As they walked through she texted Wolf really quick, saying she was there, but getting a drink. "At times like these I wish I had some good ass vodka" she sighed looking around. "I'm glad you came though Cas! I guess you weren't as slow as I thought. You proved me wrong, I give you your props" Lottie said with a warm smile.

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
mood
apprehensive
outfit
song
tags
mentions: aspen greene interactions: aspen Kio.exe Kio.exe
nika ❆
but remember, we'll stay just friends...
Nika's brow furrowed at Aspen's curious reaction. Normally, he would give her the satisfaction of acting all annoyed, or just tickle her back. Instead he captured her hands, replacing them around his neck, as if in dire need of a hug. He then sweetly buried his face in her shoulder, looking almost...wistful?

Nika was taken even more aback when he suggested they skip the party altogether. Now, it sounded like Aspen, of all people, was saying he wanted to forgo one of the biggest parties of the year to spend a quiet evening at home with only her instead. It was difficult to tell though, as her heart was fluttering from his soft kisses to her neck, making her altogether lose the ability to think logically for a moment.

"Hey..." Hearing him whine about the party again, Nika gently curled a finger under Aspen's chin to tip his gaze downward to her eye level, studying his puppy dog pout thoughtfully. "What's with you?" She asked with a soft laugh, still incredulous of this unusual behavior. "Are you feeling okay?" Her amused smile faded, replaced by an uncharacteristically serious expression as she lovingly planted a kiss on his forehead. It made her think back to their DM exchange from the other day. Seriously? You don't like me like that.

And what if she did like him like that? As long as she'd known him, Penny had made it quite clear that he didn't date. Ever. Then again, he also mentioned, in that very same conversation, that he might be getting tired of the game, and didn't immediately balk when she suggested (i.e. dropped a massive hint) he should try settling down with someone. Nika agonized over that message all week, wishing she'd responded differently. Wishing she'd had the guts to tell him the truth; that she thought about him constantly, that he was her favorite person on Earth, and her heart ached with a dull, persistent longing whenever they were apart.

"Aspen..." She began quietly, but never finished the thought. Instead just staring at him in pensive silence as her flustered brain went through every possible permutation of how this confession could be received. Nika obviously didn't like her odds, suddenly retreating to her usual breezy, playful tone. "Aww, come on. You really don't wanna go to the party? We should totally go. There's going to be so many hot skanks and drunk fratboys there." The comment was delivered in her best lighthearted, unbothered tone, but any trained scholar in Nikanomics could detect that jealous undercurrent just below the surface.

Looking back, if one were to ask Nika why she didn't just skip the party and confess everything, she probably wouldn't have a good answer. Perhaps the walls she built around her heart to protect it from the school's most notorious player wouldn't crumble so easily. There was always a chance she'd somehow misread everything, after all. What if that DM exchange was just some fluke, a moment of weakness, and Penny's heart hadn't actually thawed as much as it seemed? Nika was feeling way too fragile lately after that conversation, and she couldn't take the rejection right now...especially not while wearing this stupid outfit.

But she couldn't completely ignore that one nagging thought either, that maybe she should just throw caution to the wind and tell him how she felt.

Fine, I'll tell him...

I'll tell him...after the party.

Famous last words.
nine lives

Last edited:

basics
MENTIONS:
Ocean ( dirt dirt )
INT:
tags
TL;DR No.
tl;dr
Nicolai Sanders
Can I get you a drink...?

Nico smiled at Risa as she took his hand, face heating at the compliment. Honestly? He’d been practicing his English in every spare moment he got between class work and his social life (not that he had much of one). Regardless, as they walked to the party, Nico was...happy, for the first time in what felt like a long time. He had friends, or at least as close to friends as he’d ever had. Wolf, Risa, Ocean—even Charlotte, who irritated him to no end. And Mika, the adorable little ball of energy she was. Yes, he’s friends with a five year old, okay? Don’t judge him.

They made it to the frat house where the party was occurring in no time at all. Nico had been concerned about not finding the right house, or going to a different location altogether, but as they approached, it was certainly no concern. Lights of all kinds—LEDs, fairy, string lights, strobes—were everywhere, pulsing in time with music that could be felt in every fiber of his being. In all honesty? On the inside, he was a quivering ball of nerves, not at all ready for the chaos that was sure to ensue once they got inside. And, by the look of things, before they got inside.

On the outside, however, Nico simply smiled down at Risa, squeezing the hand he held in his gently, to calm any nerves she might have. And as they stepped into the house itself, dodging already drunk frat boys and scandalously dressed women, he pasted a self assured smile onto his face. This night would be good—really good, he’d make sure of it. But for now? He needed a drink. A strong one.

Nico thought carefully for a minute about how to word his sentence before speaking, putting to use all the studying of the difficult language he’d done this past week to use. “Do you want a drink, Risa?” He asked, craning his neck to look for the kitchen. While his English may have been improving now, once he had a drink or a few in him, it would be back to where it was when they first met, if not worse.

Ocean was supposed to meet them there, so in his search for the kitchen, Nico also kept his eye out for the boy from New York. Was he here yet? It was so crowded in the place that it was hard to tell, and as he and Risa drifted through the sea of bodies, he didn’t let go of her hand for fear of getting separated. No way in Hell would he be able to make it through this party alone.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back