• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University IC

Aurelia Lockhart

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

RINI

She thought it was cute when he was blabbering, it felt more genuine. Like he actually wanted to kiss her and not because she was intimidating. When he leaned down she swore she had butterflies in her stomach..especially the groan that escaped his lips. That made her skin shudder with pleasure. Her arms then came up and around his neck while his hands kept her close and held her tight.

When he pulled himself away, her face was red and her eyes were glossy. She could kiss him all night if she was able. Aurelia had let one sweet moan slip past her mouth, his tongue melting her every being. She was like putty in his arms and she wasn't complaining.

As he was pulling away once again she lightly bit his bottom lip, having it glide between her teeth. She was almost positive that she was red from her cheeks up to her ears. It was like everywhere he touched her or even kissed her burned warm and left her with a lingering feeling. She couldn't take her eyes off him and in tight bit her own lip. She didn't want to leave him.. but she knew that it wouldnt be the last time she would see him. At least that's what she wanted, to see him more.

"You make this difficult..." she mummbled, her right hand going from the back of his neck to the bottom of his jaw. Her soft movements go along with her want and longing for this boy. She took her thumb and ran it across his lips briefly.

"If you're not busy you can see me tomorrow at noon? In front of the library?" She said before giving him many pecks while giggling and pulling away from him, waving goodnight before opening the doors and going inside.

Once inside it was like a blur till she got to her room and just closed her door. She slid out of her blue dress and put on a gray hoodie and some shorts before slipping into bed. It was then she realized she didn't give him her number! How stupid of her. She will ask him tomorrow..ask him..Teddy..She couldn't help, but touch her lips remembering the events that just occurred. She was almost too excited to go to sleep. Almost. She was lucky that she set her alarm before passing out.

Just remember at noon...the library...

♡coded by uxie♡

laird arrezola

interactions:
Rhett Brighton
mentions:
N/A
tags:
dirt dirt

mood:
emotional
outfit:
outfit here

Laird looked into Rhett's eyes and felt a warmth in his chest that he has never felt before. He felt the love from a different person other than family members. Wrapping his arms around Rhett's neck, he pulled him down for a soft kiss enclosing the space between them. Laird slid his fingers through Rhett's hair then slowly traced them down each side of his face before having them rest on each cheek. Making the kiss deeper, all Laird wanted was to never leave the comfort and warm aura that Rhett brought each time he was around. Laird experienced emotions he has always wanted. "Rhett...I like you a lot too...I like being around you and talking to you about how fucked I am and being accepted for it. You make me feel like I'm an actual person who deserves happiness....you've given me happiness. You've given me a reason to keep going when I wanted to quit." Laird smiled softly brushing his nose against the others "I know we've only known and hung out with each other for a couple of days...this just...feels right...in a matter of days, I've met the person I want to be with...I met my soulmate...I met you Rhett...side note that rhymed but...It's true." Laird stood from his bed walking over to his bedroom door turning the lock, taking a deep breath he hesitated before flicking the light switch off. Turning back around, Laird switched on his LED lights that he put up a week ago and bit his lip not moving from his position by the door. "Rhett...I think...I'm ready." Laird hesitated once more before walking back over to his bed, he slowly sat back in his position not breaking eye contact with Rhett. "I'm ready to give myself to you...I want to be with you." Laird softly bit his own lip and removed his shirt, his heart racing a mile a minute. He has never shown his body to anyone and has always been self-conscious, no amount of excersise could make him see how beautiful his body is. Leaning forward he cupped Rhett's face with both of his hands, he felt warmth and calmness when his lips connected with the others. "Make love to me."

I feel euphoric everytime you touch me

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Confused

OUTFIT: Can't show you because it goes against rpn guidelines.

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Cam - Kio.exe Kio.exe
tags
TL;DR Absolutely not.
tl;dr
weston beck
...Huh.....?
The next morning eventually rolled around, and Weston was sound asleep with his arm draped over his best friend's chest. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the safety he felt when he was around Cam, but he had never slept better in his life. All memories of the night before were now gone, the only things that remained were a passed-out Cam sprawled out next to him in his bed and a glow of euphoria that was never really there before. Cam was one of the many missing pieces in his life, he just wished he had enough courage to express his feelings while the other boy was sober. If only it were that easy. If only he was confident all the time... like he was while drunk.

Finally slipping into full consciousness, the light of the sun coming from the outside triggered a throbbing pain inside of Weston's head. He let go of Cam and rubbed his temples in an attempt to make the pain go away, his eyes closed. He let himself wake up a little bit more before forcing his eyes to open and looking over at his friend, his ears ringing. Weird. What was Cam doing in his room? He tried to remember what happened that led to Cam lying down next to him in his bed, but drew a blank. His face went bright red when it finally sunk in that his crush was sleeping next to him... wearing nothing but the skin on his body. He looked down at his own body, realizing that he wasn't wearing anything, either.

Heart pounding, West hesitantly reached over and gently shook Cam awake, the warmth from his friend's chest transferring over to his hand. He was a blushing mess at this point, he could barely even think of what to say. His head was pounding almost as much as his heart, and he felt like he was going to break down right then and there. He cleared his throat a bit and closed his eyes for a second, trying his best to calm down. "Uh... Cam?" he started, wanting more than anything to just run away and hide. What was his friend going to think of him now? No scenario that formed in West's head was a good one. He cleared his throat again, his hands clenching his heart, which felt like it was going to jump out of his chest.

He let out a bit of a shaky sigh. "Cam... what are you doing in my room? All... y'know..." he asked in the calmest voice he could manage, referring to the fact that Cam didn't have any clothes on. He looked around his room, noticing the boys' clothes on the floor. "Oh god... what happened?" he whispered to no one in particular. He wished that Cam would just hold him and tell him that it was okay, that everything was going to be okay, but he knew that something like that happening was highly unlikely, especially in the scenario the two boys were in. West looked back at the other boy, pure, genuine panic in his eyes.

This is bad. Really bad.

code by valen t.

MOOD: half-awake and aching

OUTFIT: click!

basics
MENTIONS:
-

INT:
-
tags
TL;DR Hungover girl regrets life decisions at cafe.
tl;dr
quinn miller-kline

the wasted years, the wasted youth
the pretty lies, the ugly truth
BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.
Following the auditory assault came a groan from the girl tucked in deep under the blankets, shielding her eyes from the sun. The urge to spout a cliche like 'Five more minutes, mom' or something resemblant was tough, but she shouldered it by mumbling something unintelligible along the lines of 'fuck.' It took her thirty minutes to move her head, and a whole hour to be up and out of bed.
Once free from the constraints of what seemed like the most comfortable place on earth at the moment, she shakily headed to the mirror in her room hoping the damage wasn't as bad as she thought it was. It turned out to be worse. Her cheeks were smeared with black makeup, there were lipstick marks on her neck, and- worst of all- she couldn't remember why any of it was there.
Quinn clearly remembered intending to go to the party the night before, doing her warm up rounds of vodka before she even headed out, and getting to the frat house. But after a couple of drinks and mingling sparsely, she didn't remember anything. Quinn didn't necessarily have a low tolerance, but it wasn't the highest either. Still, her tolerance wasn't so low as to black out after two drinks and pre-gaming. She ended up chalking it up to not having eaten much that day.
Quinn made quick work of the residue makeup, removing it with makeup wipes, then headed to the shower to get refreshed. By the time she had changed into her 'please don't touch me, I want to curl up into a ball and forget I exist' outfit, she was already packing her bag to go outside and grab a coffee and a croissant. Staying inside her room would be fine and dandy, but she knew that if she stayed there, she wouldn't leave for the next week out of exhaustion and embarrassment.
So, off to the campus cafe she went, messenger bag on her shoulder. It was quiet there, not many people around, since it was still rather early. That didn't mean every sound wasn't too loud for her anyway. Once she had received her coffee, she went to sit down, cursing her every decision that had lead to her current state. Still, she quietly sipped her coffee, then rested her head on the table, embracing the wish that she didn't exist at the moment.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

fillerfillerfilllfillerbenjifillerfillerfi

72fillerfi281,029fillerfilll5,810

Benjamin Harris
Kill me now
Mood: A little sad, a little numb.
Outfit: Ignore the link, I’m wearing sweats.
Tags: Kieran, Hanni, Shingo

————————————————————————————————

TW: depression; death mentioned

Life, to put it lightly, was shit. College was shit. America was shit. The food, the smells, the people, the sights—all shit. Benji wasn’t quite sure why he was here in the first place, at this mediocre school in the middle of fuck-all California, an environment entirely different than his home back in Killarney, Ireland. Considering how much he hated his childhood roots, he should have loved it here, but instead it just made everything worse.

Living alone in an apartment downtown didn’t make anything better, either. He’d refused a dorm—Benji wasn’t going to deal with living with someone for a whole year—and so here he was, in a massive apartment entirely too big, too cold, too empty. Fitting, he supposed, given that was exactly how he felt most of the time.

Currently, he was slouched down in the armchair that stood by his bed, glaring out the window at the intrusive sunlight as he’d been doing since he’d gotten up at one—early, for him. He peered down at the golden light that fell in speckled patterns over his bare chest, frowning at how pale he looked. Benji then turned his attention to the still-full bottle of whiskey dangling lazily from his fingers, nearly brushing the floor.

By this time he was normally far gone, the bottle empty and discarded on the cold wooden panels, but today he didn’t want to be drunk. Benji didn’t want to be anything, really. Well that was a lie. He kind of wanted to be dead, but he was too weak to end it all himself. So staring out the window it was, until inevitably one of the white knights that claimed to be his friend came and dragged him out of his apartment against his will. Would it be Hannibal, this time? Or Shingo, or Kieran?

Benji didn’t particularly want to see any of them—he was content to stay here forever, if he could—but he didn’t necessarily want to be alone, either. Not that he would tell any of them that, of course. Nope. As far as they were concerned, Benjamin Alaric Harris needed nothing and no one, and he preferred it that way. What a lie, it was! Some days he even believed it, but not often enough to keep it from hurting.

Turning back to the window, Benji’s hazel eyes followed the tiny figure of a person walking down the sidewalk, looking for all the world like the small, antique town was the greatest thing they’d ever seen. He’d never understood the appeal of crumbling old buildings full of asbestos, drafty corridors and stone floors, but to each their own, he supposed. Benji wondered if any of the people he observed ever noticed him, on the days that he stood on the balcony. It was a weird feeling, seeing everything someone does without them ever noticing. He was quite sure he liked it.

Sighing, he turned away from the woman, heaving himself out of his chair with an unsteady groan, stumbling a few feet before straightening completely, and heading off towards his kitchen. Benji pulled open the refrigerator door, squinting at the empty shelves as if he’d expected them to magically fill in the few hours since he’d last looked. He would have to go shopping, soon, but...leaving the safety of his apartment made him more anxious than he cared to admit. Hell, lately even going to classes had been difficult.

Benji wasn’t sure if Hanni, or any of his other friends could tell. He’d always prided himself on being good at hiding his emotions behind easy sarcasm and rhetoric flirting, but lately masking everything he’d felt had been taking too much effort. Everything had been taking too much effort. Most days, Benji just wanted to lie in his bed, wrapped in a cocoon of blankets and pillows, where no one could get to him. Not his mother or father, or Molly, or anyone.

Benji sighed once again, not realizing he’d been staring into the empty refrigerator for far too long. He shut it with a soft click before returning to the comfort of his chair, pulling the blanket he’d discarded onto the floor around his shoulders, a chill going through him. He didn’t touch the whiskey, even as it rested mere centimeters from the tips of his fingers, despite the temptation it provided. He had an exam, tomorrow, and as much as he didn’t care about schooling he had to prove his parents wrong. Had to prove everyone wrong.

Benji hadn’t gone to the party last night either. Did any of his friends—the ones he’d promised he’d be there—even notice his absence? It wasn’t likely, most people forgot about him after a drink or two, but….it would be nice, to be thought of for once. By someone—anyone. Was that selfish to think? Hell if he knew.

He’d instead spent the night in the same place he was now, staring out the window at the pale moonlight, shivering but not bothering to close his window. Only when the sun began crawling back over the horizon did Benji crawl into bed, sleeping uneasily until this afternoon. He was always plagued by nightmares, though most of the time he had no clue what they were about. He only knew the feeling of dread that surrounded him as he sat up in bed, gasping for air as sweat slid down his exposed skin.

He didn’t like to talk about it, so no one knew. It was fine—the real nightmare was being awake, anyways.

mood :
Happy, finally

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

interactions : Cassian
Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean didn't remember falling asleep, but he did remember the very vivid dream he had. He couldn't make out the faces, but he knew he heard his father's voice. It was saying things like he was a mistake and that he shouldn't have been born.. that no one would love a disgraceful child. He even began to remember the foot of his father, or at least his father in his head, pressing down on his throat. Jean could hardly breathe and as his vision was fading away Jean had opened his eyes. Surprisingly he didn't wake up with a start or with a jump, mainly because he was used to this period he was used to having nightmares And he would just have to live with that.

Jean had looked around in his surroundings and saw sleeping cast cuddled up right next to him. Whatever feelings he had towards the dream instantly vanished as he looked at the man sleeping face. He could look at cas' face all night and all day and never get bored. His blue eyes wanted nothing more than to just keep looking at Cassian. Jean had instinctively lean down and pressed his soft lips against the others forehead in a sweet manner. That was before he had tore his eyes away from Cassian. Jean had inhaled and exhaled Briefly while closing his eyes yet again. He wanted to stay like this for as long as he could that morning because he did know that they would be going somewhere that day. He didn't know if he would get the chance to hold him close like this anytime soon So he was taking this opportunity to do so.

As Jean had his eyes closed he was thinking about their adventure that they were gonna go on today. He was so excited to share his special place with Cas. He wanted Cas to know that Jean does trust him and consider Cas important in his life. He figure that since it was hard for him to express his past that this would be a step in the right direction. Jean doesn't like to talk about his past to really anyone, but he wants cast to know the real him in where he came from… and why he is the way he is today. Maybe that's bad luck and if he does it Cas won't want to talk to him anymore, but with the chance that Cas wants to see Jean makes everything else worth it because he believes Cassian is worth everything... whether or not the chocolate haired boy believes that or not.

Jean would occasionally squeeze his hands softly against Cassians body from time to time to make sure he wasn't dreaming and this was actually happening

coded by reveriee.

Aurelia Lockhart

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

JOJI

Aurelia opened her eyes, her covers were falling off the bed from the great sleep she had. She sat up slowly and stretched while looking around. She felt like she was on air as her fingers grazed her lips. Then realization hit her. "What time is it?!" She said grabbing her phone, nearly having a heart attack.

She had a sigh of relief as the clock showed 10:47 am. Aurelia had gotten up and went straight in the shower. The whole bathroom now smelling like honey and apples from bath and body works. Her tanned skin slightly red from the hot water that ran over her body.

11:20 am

"okay just make sure to get his number..and not be weird about it..wait what if he doesn't want to kiss me- no what if he doesn't show up..I'll probably look like an idiot" she had shook her head to push away the negative thoughts.

Aurelia hurriedly put on a pink plaid skirt and white shirt. She didn't have time to change, put on a lot of make-up, or do her hair the way she wanted because she needed to eat something or she will end up passing out.

Her blonde hair was air drying while she had a large mango naked drink before she left out the dorm. She had popped in her earphones and was blasting music, skipping along the pavement with the sun beaming down.

Finally she was looking at the front of the library and she took a deep shaky breath.

He'll come..just be patient and listen to your damn Spotify Aurelia. Don't look at the time, it'll be fine.

She leaned against the bricked wall, her head titled upward, her eyes were closed as she tapped her foot to the beat. Luckily she was in the sun's rays and her blonde hair was golden and skin was warm to keep her calm and at bay.

♡coded by uxie♡

you know how he feels
hannibal
hannigan
mentions
n/a
interactions
Malakai Vernon
tags
Kio.exe Kio.exe

The sudden sound of the alarm on Hannibal's phone awoken the Irishman as he grabbed the device quickly turning off the preset alarm. Without even checking the time on his phone, Hannibal sat up rubbing the sleep from his eyes, they then connected with the person currently pressed against his torso. Soft brown curly hair tousled, with plump pink lips slightly opened a light sound of breath entering and leaving the mouth, Hannibal bit his lip raising his hand only to then lightly trace the features presented before him. Biting his lip, Hannibals' fingers stopped at the bottom lip of the other as he grazed his thumb, he leaned down softly placing a kiss on the others. Sliding his fingers down the others' chest, Hannibal moved his lips down his boyfriend's neck smiling when he heard soft giggles and moans escape his lips. Trailing his fingers under the blankets, he climbed on top of Kai, refreshing the love bites and hickeys from last night's passionate lovemaking. Hannibal stopped when the giggles became a little louder as he looked up to see the Aussie make eye contact with him. "Good morning my love." Kai said his voice a little raspy but in a sultry way. Hannibals' eyes never broke contact with Kais' as he slid his hands back up the others' thighs placing them on his waist, "Good morning to you too...it's actually very early and I'm sorry I woke you but I couldn't resist." Hannibal placed another kiss on the Aussies neck before speaking again, "You should go back to sleep, six am is way too early for you to be up, I'm going to head to the gym for about an hour or so with Shingo." Hannibal stroked small circles on the others waist, only to chuckle when he heard groans come out of Kais' mouth. "I don't know if I can go back to sleep now baby..." Hannibal blinked for a few seconds before a smirk appeared on his face, "I might have an idea on how to get you back to sleep" Trailing his fingers down the others hips to then place them on each thigh, he placed a long trail of kisses down his boyfriends body his head sliding under the covers. He heard a soft moan before long fingers softly gripped his shaven head.
coded by reveriee.

scroll me!

mood
ugh
outfit
burgundy leather jacket; black skinny jeans; burgundy combat boots

lux abbott

the night is my home

tl;dr: Lux disappears from the apartment of the manager of the bar she was at after spending the night with him and another girl. She walks back to campus, to her dorm, but a nauseatingly chipper student causes her to turn around and head toward the art department to work on the throwing wheel.

Lux laid still as a statue in the lumpy bed, listening closely as his breath got slower and louder. At this point she was an expert on knowing when someone was asleep by the sound of their breathing, but this time she didn't need to be because Jared was snoring loud enough that the dog on the floor woke up and looked at them.

She had made sure to end up on the side of the bed that was not against the wall, so the dog was looking at her. She could swear he gave her a disapproving, jealous look. She gave him the same back.

Lux slowly, carefully lifted Jared's arm off of her bare chest and placed it on the bed, then quietly rolled off the edge of the bed. She stumbled a little in her movements, though, and her knees landed with a thud on the hard floor. The dog gave a low growl. She righted herself and held her breath as she watched Jared. He made a kind of hiccup noise and his snoring stopped for a few seconds, but then started up again even louder.

With a silent sigh of relief, Lux stood up, collected her clothes, and took them down to the bottom floor of the loft, where she saw the other girl lying naked on the couch, very much asleep. Lux had forgotten about her. Claire? Candice? Lux could neither remember nor give a shit. So she once again focused on being as quiet as a mouse as she dressed herself.

But where had she left her keys? She looked around the messy loft.

There they were, on the glass coffee table, inches from the girl--and right next to the coke they'd done earlier, with a little bit of the powder on the keys themselves. Lux carefully wrapped her full hand around them and picked them up without so much as a clink, then put them in the inside pocket of her leather jacket.

And, you know, why not? With an eye on the unnamed girl all the while, she helped herself to a couple lines before she walked out the door and out of the building, into the fresh, cool air. Feeling wide awake again, she smiled and welcomed the chill on her skin, glad to be alone and free again. As she began to walk--she was not sure where she was but knew she could figure it out soon enough--she checked her watch. 4:20 AM. She loved being out at this time, walking in a silent, empty town, feeling like she owned the world.

After 20 minutes or so, Lux arrived back on campus. She groaned as she walked onto the quad. Lux had been forced to transfer here after two years at MICA in Baltimore because she burned quite a few bridges after becoming involved with her photography professor. Her aunt, who was in control of Lux's inheritance, insisted that she not only transfer to the other side of the country, but that she live on campus "so they can keep a close eye on you." Lux hated the small-town atmosphere and the students, who, in Lux's opinion, were often way too excited about college.

When she reached her dorm, Lux saw her right away--a girl wielding a ridiculous grin and holding a stack of green flyers. As she scanned her fob and walked into the vestibule, she avoided eye contact and tried to walk around the girl, but she was fervently blocking the door and shoving the flyer at Lux.

Maybe if I just take it she'll leave me alone. Lux grabbed it and stuffed it in her jacket pocket without looking at it. "Thanks," she said, and tried to move toward the door again.

But the girl--far too chipper for this hour--would not be moved. "It's for a dance fundraiser!" she nearly shouted. "We'll raise money for kids with cancer--those poor things--and there will be contests and food and great music and it'll be so much fun!" Lux gave her an obviously disingenuous smile. "Can we count on you to move and groove and save those poor little kids?"

"Um..." Lux stammered. "Will there be liquor?"

"Um, no."

"Can I bring liquor."

"No, silly! It's at 9 am this Sunday! Dance til you drop!"

"9 am does not preclude liquor."

The girl frowned quizzically.

"And I don't dance sober." The girl was still not moving, goddamnit it. "Anyway, what are you doing trying to hand out flyers before dawn?"

"I thought I'd try to catch the early birds before crew practice! I'm the JV coxswain! And what are you doing coming home at this time? Lose track of time studying on D-level?" She gave a forced chuckle. "I do that all the time!"

"Do I look like I just came from the library?" Lux asked rhetorically, no longer trying to hide the disdain in her voice and turning back toward the door to the outside, giving up on getting to her room. She just could not stand one more second with this bitch, who was now frowning at Lux's rude behavior.

"Actually, I'm just coming back from the apartment of the manager of the bar I was at earlier, where we did a lot of coke and had some mediocre sex--with the rando slutty girl from the train included, naturally," Lux said with her characteristic lopsided grin spreading across her face. She walked out the door and turned back to wave sarcastically--she really just wanted to see the bewildered expression on the girl's face, which was priceless.

As dawn was starting to roll in, schlepping the day along with it, the grey-blue of the sky and the sound of birds chirping gave Lux a lump of guilt in her stomach like she'd swallowed rocks. Talking out loud to herself in the empty quad, Lux whispered, "Fuck sleep at this point." She wondered if she could get into the ceramics room in the art department. May as well get started on the throwing wheel project that was due tomorrow. And hey, maybe the ghost of Patrick Swayze would show up and help her with it.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

kieran

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

jjk

still with you

Was it possible to still feel numb, even while your body ached and your mind told you you were in ecstasy? Kieran probably would've said that, logically, no it wasn't possible. Yet here he was. Body falling to lay beside the boy that had laid beneath him most of the morning, Kieran's muscles aching in the best ways as he caught his breath, dragging a tired hand over his warmed face. He could almost laugh at how his morning had been going so far; waking up beside the still unclothed Aspen after another night spent in the boy's bed, and after only a few moments of the two waking to join the world for another day, Kieran had found himself back on top, strong legs straddled around the older. It was in these moments afterwards, while Kieran laid still to allow his body to relax, that he wondered briefly what it was he was chasing so desperately.

Kieran liked spending his nights as he had, wrapped up in the sheets of someone elses' bed, body entwined with another and being left aching in the ways that drew a shuddering breath. Kieran knew he liked it, knew that others did too, and that didn't bother him. But he wished, for a brief moment, he could simply like sex for what it was, and not the underlying burning craving he held for... attention? to know he was thought of in some way? to be appreciated, for something? God. Kieran didn't even know what it was he was chasing. How more pathetic could he get before the day even really began.

At the very least, he knew why he'd come to the older boy's dorm the night prior, while the majority of their peers partied the night away at the frat house. Although Kieran usually pushed his ever-bubbling anxiety down to mingle amongst people and crowds, a party filled with bodies and the smell of alcohol was too much if he wasn't completely intoxicated, and despite the years that had passed he still held a small fear of the dormant addiction that could be creeping through his veins. So the party was out of the question. Instead his anxiety kept him company, wrapping over him like a blanket in the stillness of his empty room, it wasn't long before he'd dragged himself up in search of solace, in a need to be remembered. And Aspen's bed, usually, seemed to be where his tired mind lead him. Kieran had no need for worries here, no empty promises, or underlying reasons. The two knew what they came to eachother for, and that was it. Kieran didn't need to feel guilty for lack of affections or feelings, he could simply be and let Aspen do as he pleased. Perhaps it wasn't as healthy as Kieran let himself believe, but for now it worked. For now it helped.

With another deep sigh to catch his breath and ease the thrumming of his heart, his dark caramel brown eyes turned to look at the boy beside him, a tired smile working its way onto his soft features.
"Thanks, again. I'm gonna shower then I'll be outta your hair."
He took a second to lay between the soft sheets before leaning over and brushing gentle fingers through the tussle of Aspen's morning hair, an amused giggle sounding from his smiling lips, nose scrunched in the way others referred to as his "bunny face" before he was up and headed towards the bathroom.

Kieran's hands still had a subtle shakiness as he held onto the shower door, chest still tight as his lungs struggled for a short breath. Its fine, you're still here. Well, anxiety definitely knew how to ruin a good time, huh.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
ashley
szeto
When it came to dance, Ashley Szeto was a fully dedicated woman.

She sighed as her teacher cut off the music, dipping into a stretch while the rest of her fellow performers groaned to themselves. A smirk wormed its way across her full lips, amused by the exhausted air they carried. She couldn't exactly blame them—she was also breathing harder than normal.

It couldn't be helped though. Their dance teacher was one of the most ruthless and critical teachers there was on campus.

Still, when the class was dismissed, she was one of the first ones out the door. She didn't feel like hanging back that morning. It might have been smart; she definitely had to help schedule a few events for their program with a couple of the more seasoned dance majors.

But... she had forgotten to eat breakfast that morning. The concept of food was too appetizing to pass up.

Ducking her head to avoid catching anyone's attention, she slipped out the back entrance of the art department's doors and casually began her stroll to the student cafe.

She felt a little self-conscious as she felt the sweat beneath her jacket cooling in the morning breeze. Sweeping her hair up into twin buns at the top of her head, she brushed any stray strands away from her forehead right before she entered the cafe. The relief of the air conditioning made her hum, glancing around for a table while she stepped up to make her order.

She settled on a smoothie and a breakfast sandwich.

Glancing over the other patrons curiously, she shrugged her bag higher on her shoulder before she was settling down at an empty table near the back corner. She reached into her bag to grab her laptop, setting up her small workspace while she nibbled at her food.

It was calming—the idle chatter of voices behind her helped to focus as she worked on emails that she had avoided the night previously.
mood · focused
location · student cafe
outfit · here
tags · n/a
coded by reveriee.

mood
ecstatic
outfit
song
tags
mentions: n/a
interactions: nico Kio.exe Kio.exe
nika ❆
and you have proved to be a real human being
Nika "awoke" to Nico playfully nibbling and kissing her neck. Eyes still closed, she squeaked and dissolved into laughter, clearly not asleep. She'd actually been awake for a little while now, but was so content she could barely move, just wanting to lay there enjoying the feel of Nico's warm, strong arms draped around her.

Nika giggled and bared more of her neck for him to continue before scooting onto her side to face him. "Hi," She laughed, looking away shyly before meeting his brilliant blue gaze again. She felt silly that it was all she could come up with to say, but she still found herself completely flustered by him in the best way possible.

His cerulean eyes were even more pure and dazzling in the daylight, her own caramel eyes glinting with the pleasure of studying his handsome features in the morning light. She noted some golden scruff now visible on his chiseled jawline, giving his face a soft stroke to curiously feel the prickly regrowth. His sandy hair messy from sleep, Nika then reached up to gently run her fingers through to smooth it, pausing to give his scalp a good scratch in hopes of getting another purr out of him.

She still couldn't believe this turn of events; even feeling the warmth of Nico's arms, it still didn't quite feel real. Nika couldn't help but think that maybe she should try voicing her feelings more often. It was something she just didn't do. Sure, she would happily flirt with anyone, but actually express her honest feelings and risk being vulnerable? But if she hadn't gone out on a limb and told Nico how she felt about him, she probably would be alone, hungover and miserable right now instead of here, hungover and ecstatic.

Nika let her hand fall lazily from Nico's face, her touch trailing idly down his arm, tracing the slightly raised surface of a scar that ran along his bicep. Nika was suprised the night before to find he was absolutely covered in similar scars. Clearly, he'd been through something. Quite possibly a lot of things, Nika pondered as she continued to gently feel down the length of the long scar.

She opened her mouth to speak, but thought better of it; if Nico wanted to eventually share what happened, Nika was confident that he would, and she would happily listen. Instead, she placed a soft kiss on the scar on his arm, leaning back to gaze up at him with a gentle smile.
nine lives

Last edited by a moderator:

fillerfiCasTheUnfriendlyGhostfillerfi

Cassian Gallagher
Broken Hearts Club
Mood: For once I feel safe.
Outfit: Ignore the link, I’m in my knickers.
Tags: Jean

Cas noticed four things as he slowly drifted to consciousness. The first: he’d slept soundly through the night without a single nightmare for the first time in years. Second: someone’s arms were wrapped tightly around him, before the familiar scent of salt water and bonfire smoke enveloped his sense, and Cas immediately knew who it was. Jean.

The third: a headache was pressing at his temples, brutal and uncaring, surely from the sheer amount of alcohol he’d consumed the night before. Cas didn’t remember much of the events of the previous night, but somehow he’d ended up mostly naked, Jean—albeit fully clothed—curled up with him in his bed.

The fourth and final thing that Cassian noticed was that he didn’t really want to move. Normally he would have shoved the taller blonde boy away, but for some odd reason he wasn’t quite ready for the moment to end. Pretending to still be asleep,

Cas nestled in closer to Jean’s chest, savoring the warmth his friend provided, even as his aching head groaned in protest. In an attempt to bury his face even deeper into the safety of Jean’s arms, Cas jostled his head a little too much, a soft groan slipping from him and effectively ruining his guise.

A quiet yawn slipped from Cas’s mouth as he moved his grey eyed gaze up to meet Jean’s brilliant blue one, wincing against the bright sunlight that streamed into the room. A soft grumble in the back of his throat was Cas’s only greeting before he put his head back down, pulling Jean the tiniest bit closer, his lips accidentally brushing the taller boy’s collarbone.

“Sorry,” he muttered, unsure if Jean had even heard him. “Go back to sleep,” he added, attempting (and failing) to pull the blankets over their heads to block out the golden light that bathed everything in the room. Every word only served to add to his ever growing headache, but Cas ignored it, trying to pull Jean’s arms tighter around him in a pitiful attempt to get his friend to go back to sleep.

“Just...five more minutes,” Cas breathed against Jean’s neck. “Five more minutes and then we can...then we can go on our adventure.” He knew he sounded ridiculous, but he really didn’t care.

It was hard to care when he felt so good, even despite the hangover.

mood :
Happy, finally

outfit :
mentions :
Cas

interactions : Cassian
Kio.exe Kio.exe
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean felt Cas moving around and opened his eyes after he heard the other man yawn. Jeans blue eyes warmly looked down at the grey eyes that were glistening like beautiful crystals. Jean smiled as Cas grumbled. Did he remember what happened last night? Does he know why they are sleeping in each other's arms? Well...Jean figured Cassian would've pushed him away or got off of him in a rushed manner when he woke up..

The blonde boy felt Cas' lips on his collarbone and tried to not blush profusely. "Mm... morning to you too" he said in his husky morning voice. Jean saw the struggling Cas as he tried to pull up the covers and he helped out while he chuckled. The cover was now over both of there heads and the light was cut off from them. The blonde then kissed the top of Cas' chocolate brown hair. "Okay five more minutes sweets" he said softly as his warm hand came up to the side of Cas' temple to massage it since he knows Cas was drinking hella the previous night. If he wasnt drunk then he wouldn't have been so open with Jean and last night might not have happened...

After some time had passed Jean gave Cas a long squeeze under the covers, he knew Cas would've been able to hear his pounding heart but right now he didn't care.

He held Cassian like that for a long moment before slowly pulling the covers off and sitting up some. His fingers ran through Cas' fluffy hair while he opened his mouth "Alright come on, let's get ready to go and then I'll make sure to get you some coffee sleepyhead" he said hesitant to get up,but he just had to tell himself that this could happen again.

Jean pulled away his body slowly until he was out the bed fully and stretched to the sky, his bones cracking slightly. His blue eyes looked over at Cas and subconsciously bit his lip. "I'll be quick" he said with a toothy smile before heading to his room and changing into a plain white t-shirt and his black swim bottoms..packing an extra pair of clothes just in case before doing his morning routine in the bathroom. He wondered if Cas would like it? He wondered if he could even get closer to Cas more than he did last night. He shook his head and let those thoughts fade as he came out the bathroom thinking Cas would be ready soon.. if not he would have to go in there again and wake him up.. which he didn't mind.

Today is just him and I.. and I might be selfish for it, but I don't care. I get him all to myself and the thought of that brings me so much joy I could cry.

coded by reveriee.

fillerfiGreeneLikeTheColorfillerfi

Aspen Greene
Sound and Silence
Mood: I’m not quite sure...
Tags: Kieran

Aspen watched as Kieran walked towards the bathroom, frowning. Something was off, today. Didn’t the younger boy know that Aspen, despite being a notorious player and a downright asshole at times, took better care of his hookups than he did himself? He wanted to ask—to tell Kieran that he was more than willing to sit and listen to anything he had to say—but could he? Aspen had always been selfish, had always gotten what he wanted and then left, without a second thought.

Back home, his sister Adeline had always given him disapproving stares whenever she knew he’d had a particularly busy night, through whatever twin-sense she may have possessed. Now, she was across the country in New York, chasing her dream of becoming one of those artists that lived in the heights, surrounded by luxury. She’d promised they’d stay together, no matter what. She’d been accepted into Hartley—had even paid the enrollment fee—but decided at the last moment to break her promise, to move to New York and be someone she wasn’t. Aspen’s life had been nothing but empty promises, delivered at the hands of their parents, but he’d never expected it from Addy. He shouldn't have been surprised. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, right?

What did that say about him? Despite their absence in his life, Veronica and Paul Greene still managed to subtly manipulate Aspen’s life, his every action. His only saving grace had been Jack, the twins music instructor. The man had been more of a father to Aspen than the one who’d sired him.

Speaking of Jack...Aspen sat up in bed, turning his frown in the direction of the phone he’d haphazardly thrown onto the nightstand hours before. The screen lit up with yet another notification—messages from Jack that he’d been avoiding. What was Aspen supposed to say when the man asked how he was doing, or what he’d been up to?

Shaking his head, Aspen slid silently out of bed, the sheets sliding off of his naked body as his feet came into contact with the cold wood floor. He picked his sweatpants up from where they’d been discarded on the floor and slid them on, not bothering to put a shirt on before picking up his guitar. Aspen didn’t play, and instead sat back on the bed, fingers brushing over the strings. A silent melody flowed through his mind with the motion of his fingers, but for some reason he couldn’t bring himself to make noise, to ruin the almost perfect silence he’d created here, in his room.

He’d intended to make breakfast, for him and Kieran both, but that could wait. For now, he allowed his eyes to slip closed, fingers still brushing over the strings of his antique guitar silently. Aspen’s body felt heavy and overworked, but in a good way, like the feeling you get after running a marathon or winning a sports game. Music had always been a way to empty his thoughts, to forge him anew.

If only it could do so literally.

fillerfillerfiGreekBoyNicofillerfillerfi

Nicolai Sanders
Palm Trees
Mood: The morning is lovely.
Tags: Nika

Nico had been awake for longer than he cared to admit, chased from his sleep by a pounding headache and pulsing waves of nausea, courtesy of the amount of liquor he’d consumed at the party the night before. Because of this, he’d noticed exactly when Nika had risen from her slumber, despite her best attempts to feign unconsciousness.

With a wicked grin, Nico began placing teasing kisses along the lines of Nika’s neck, smiling at her laughter. When she turned to face him, Nico found himself taken aback once again by her beauty, and his grin grew, crinkling the corner of his eyes. “Geia sas,” he responded brightly in Greek, accent thick and unruly so early in the morning. “Hello,” he translated, brushing his lips against Nika’s forehead.

Nico watched as Nika’s fingers traced over one of the larger scars on his arm, smile faltering a bit. Gently, Nico plucked her fingers from where they rested on his arm, and brought them to his lips, kissing the tip of each finger. Bright, golden sunlight flowed into the room through the open windows, giving everything a heavenly aura.

Grinning, Nico tugged Nika out of bed, pulling her towards the doors that led to his balcony. “Come one,” he chirped, opening the door and stepping out into the direct sunlight. Even this early in the morning it was unseasonably warm. “Apó ton ílio, óla zoun,” he said, cocking his head and squinting up at the sun. Then, blushing he turned back to Nika. “I’m sorry,” he apologized, ducking his head in embarrassment. “It is what we say in Greece. ‘Because of the sun, all things live’.”

“Isn’t it lovely out, this morning?”
he asked, looping his arm around Nika’s shoulders. “Yesterday, it was cold, but today? There are clouds no longer. It is just me, and you, and the sun,” Nico added, stretching, the muscles in his arms and chest going taunt.

Charlotte Marino

♡◇♤♧
How are you feeling?
Content
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Dorm>outside
Did you mention anyone?
Wolf
Who are you talking to?
Herself
And, like, who are tagging, exactly?
Lottie woke up, the sun shining through her window. She groaned heavily before looking for her phone. She has the phone in her slender hand and tried to press the home button. Of course it was dead! "I don't need this right now" she did before yawning. Lottie and just laid on her back and stared at her ceiling. She then thought to the previous night and she felt her cheeks heating up. She ultimately shook her head and got off the bed to go and take a long needed shower. She needed to wake up anyways and was the perfect time.

She knew that Kai was not home so she didn't bother to bring any clothes or really even a towel in the bathroom because she was home alone so she didn't care. Even if he did see her though she wouldn't have cared either because they were really good friends anyways and it would have happened at some point.

While she was in the shower she waz singing the soundtrack of beauty in the beast, pretending like she was in the movie as always. She was in there quite a while before getting out, having the bathroom smell of vanilla as well as strawberries. She shook her body kind of like a dog and wrapped her hair up in a high bun before walking out naked to her room. What was she going to wear today? What did she even want to do today? Those thoughts roamed around in her head as her fingers went past every clothing in her closet gingerly.

The only thing that she could think of that she really wanted to do woz sea Wolf possibly in play with Mika. She hasn't seen her MA little while so she figured that she would just pop in and say Hi because she knows that he would be pretty stressed with work and going to school as well so if she can make his life a little bit easier than she would. She cares about him and his daughter very much so she would do Whatever she needed to make them happy.

She ended up pulling out a flower button-up shirt with some yellow velvet pants and white converse. Is really cute really simple she eventually let down her hair and comb debt. She wanted to look present abullah as well as cute. She didn't want to overdress or anything because then Wolf might Take that as her really liking him even though she does she doesn't want to come off strong at all.

Before she decided she was gonna leave she took her phone and her lanyard that contained her keys and left out of the building."Maybe I should get something to eat...I'll bring them something as well!" She said happily getting into her small bug car and driving to a cafe to get some scones since she was craving them.

º º code by ditto º º

fillerfillerfillfillerfillerfillerlerfilelifr 9:42 AM fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilr
... Rory Colm ...
MOOD

Energized

Dorm>Gym

TAGS

tags

Rory woke up and luckily did not choose violence today. He woke up on the right side of the bed this morning which isn't exactly normal but he was not complaining. It was about 8:30 in the morning when he looked at his phone and he decided that he would go to the gym and go into a Room to practice his choreography. Rory got himself out of bed and make himself a protein smoothie for working out especially because he was hungry from not eating dinner the previous night. He was so knocked out from travelling he didn't know what was green and what was a duck.. Sadly he missed the party that everybody was raving about, but he knew there would be more events to meet people and get drunk.

After rory had made his smoothie he went back in his Room to put on some grey sweats in a white T-shirt with his grey sweatshirt on top. He wasn't trying to really show off anything today. He was already too confident anyway so didn't really matter to him what he looked like . After that he did his bathroom routine and headed out the door.

It was really nice out and Sunny. His freckles could field warmth and he felt really good. It was only about 9:30 when he eventually left his dorm so not many people were outside or awake even. It was just his luck that he tripped over his own foot and fell on the floor. He got up quickly and rushed more to the gym hoping that whoever was closed by did not see anything in will not say anything to him ever.

And I fucking thought I was catching a break! I guess that thought was pointless as fucking shit..

He was a little bit your irritated but he tried not to let that affect him as he went inside to the gym and went into one of the rooms that they had available for dance purposes. Once in the room he took a deep breath and placed his bag on the floor. He then plopped his headphones on to his head, over his ears. If he didn't get the dance memorised by the middle of the week he would fail one of his lessons in that was not What was gonna happen. He would rather twist his ankle then get a motherfucking F..

"Alright.. time to dance so much my legs give out..fucking fantastic.."

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Irina Altier
the role goes here
Irina woke up toher alarm going off. She hit snooze and laid back down. It took her a moment, but she peeled open her eyes and checked the time hurriedly. It was 8:45am. Irina groaned and reluctantly got off her bed. "Out of all days I have today to work..I'll be fine I'm sure..if Willy doesn't come then I won't have problems.."

Irina then went into the shower, realizing she needs to go to the store since her soap is out. Can the day just get any better? Luckily she had her spare orange scented body wash. It smelled like a citrus farm in the bathroom so to speak. Once she got out the shower she went to her room to dry off. Her shift started at about 10:00,but she needed to make sure she had enough time to walk there since it wasn't too far she didn't think she would waste any gas. Gas is money.

So in the meantime she brushed her hair back into a ponytail, leaving face framing pieces. She put only mascara and chapstick on before she squeezed into her work uniform. It wasn't much,but it did the job. She thought she would be early to work..she thought so wrong.

Her name tag vanished and she damn near turned her room upside down to find it. She was cursing in Spanish as the time just wentaway from her. Luckily she found it in a pocket of hers. Looking at the time she was suppose to leave 5 minutes ago, it was now 9:50 and it took about 15 minutes to walk to work. So what did she do? Ran half way and used the other half to catch her breath.

While she walked into John's Diner she clocked in with seconds to spare and her manager just laughed. Irina laughed along with her before putting her belongings in the locker. She grabbed her pad and her favorite Disney pen before walking out to take breakfast orders and get the day started, hopefullyon the right foot.
Dorm>Diner
Content
open interactions
coded by natasha.

fillerfillerfikandykadefillerfillerfi

Kade Foster
Grace
Mood: Reflective.
Outfit: How am I still cold?
Tags: None; open.

Living alone was a blessing.

Especially considering how nosy his classmates seemed. Not that Kade truly knew any of them. No. That would imply caring, and talking and...a whole bunch of other things that he kind of just didn’t have the energy for anymore. There had been a party the night before—the perfect opportunity to get to know someone other than his geriatric neighbor, Marge, who left cookies by his door on the weekends—but did Kade go? If you answered anything other than “no”, you’re wrong.

Instead, he’d spent the night at the lake, staring at the stars from his position on the roof of his car. If it hadn’t been unseasonably cold, Kade might have even gone for a swim, but it seemed that winter intended to come early to River Junction this year. He’d never liked being left alone with silence and his thoughts, but at the lake it was different. It was more peaceful, and he felt like he could finally breathe.

This morning, while everyone was sleeping in and nursing their hangovers, Kade had driven home, more exhausted than he’d been in a long while. Now, it was just past ten in the morning, and bright, golden shafts of sunlight were filtering through the narrow gap between his curtains. He hadn’t slept, despite his many attempts to shut off his mind and fall asleep. Four hours of tossing and turning had been enough to make Kade give up his efforts, and instead turn his attention to his latest painting; a snippet of a dream he’d had a few days prior.

His apartment was filled with similar scenes; all things he’d dreamt up. Kade found it was easier to cope with, all laid out on the canvas like it was. It gave his nightmares flesh; gave him validation for being so utterly terrified of whatever monsters his mind invented whilst he was unconscious.

His apartment was a tomb.

In the almost two years that he’d lived there, Kade had never bothered decorating. The walls were made of ancient, crumbling brick, dusting his furniture in a fine, white powered. The windows (there were too many of them, in Kade’s opinion), he’d covered with thick, dark grey curtains, ensuring that little to no sunlight entered the room unless he wanted it to. It just so happened to turn the space into an excellent darkroom, for developing the pictures he took on the ancient film camera he’d placed onto his desk the night before.

His paintings, some unfinished, were stacked haphazardly against the walls, like soldiers standing watch. Kade wasn’t sure what he was going to do with them, but the place was getting cluttered. Absolutely everything else had its place in the apartment, neat and contained. Things left out of place made him uncomfortable, made it hard to think.

Sometimes it felt like the walls were closing in on him.

Even now, as he sat at his desk, with only the pale yellow light from the lamp beside him to light the room, paintbrush in hand, Kade felt claustrophobic. He had to get out, to go somewhere, but...where?

It didn’t matter, it was getting hard to breath.

Kade stood placing the brush back in its respective cup, his free hand resting at the base of his throat. He didn’t bother grabbing shoes before striding out of the room, forgetting his keys behind him. He went down the four flights of stairs and out the back door, the one that led directly onto a grassy field smack in the middle of campus.

He could feel paint beginning to dry in various places on his body—his arms, his face, his hair—but when had he ever cared about appearances? The sun instantly warmed Kade’s body as he walked, wrapping around him like a blanket as if it were trying to reassure him. There were people—other students—milling about in various places on the field, and shooting him curious looks as he walked, hands stuffed squarely into his pockets.

When he reached the middle of the field, directly in the brightest patch of sunlight he could find, Kade laid down on the grass, spreading his arms above his head. It was weird, he knew, but it was something he did every time he felt like this.

Maybe this time it would work.

Last edited:

lux abbott

mood exhausted

location ceramics room to quad

tag Kade Capricity Capricity

outfit here

Arriving at the ceramics room, Lux found it locked. However, she also found a janitor in a nearby room and convinced him to open the door for her...by flashing her student ID too quickly for him to examine while claiming to be a TA.

She spent the early morning hours on the throwing wheel, delighting in the solitude as the sunrise shone through the windows. The only sounds were the whir of the wheel and the awkward smushing and slushing of the clay.

Lux was naturally gifted with clay, having always gotten As on her assignments and received praise from her professors, but she was not partial to it. Things that came easily to her bored her. She preferred a challenge, a chase. The assignments with the clay were also usually pretty straightforward and didn't allow for as much interpretation as some of the other materials...or at least didn't allow for as much interpretation as she generally took in her other classes.

Lux had a habit of going wildly outside the bounds of assignments, adding pieces of clocks and jewelry and broken mirrors to paintings, using objects in the photography lab to put white space shapes into her prints. The professors did not always "understand her artistic license" with these assignments, but she continued to do it anyway and often managed to argue her way out of redoing the assignment.

Lux lost track of time on the wheel, getting into a hyperfocused state with her serene surroundings. While she was fully absorbed in the feeling of the soft, wet, malleable clay in her hands, she forgot how awful she felt. But once she was happy with a few pieces and stood up from the wheel, the full weight of her exhaustion set in. She was crashing.

She put her pieces with the others waiting to be fired in the kiln, and made a cursory attempt at washing the clay off of herself, but lacked the energy--physically and mentally--to put much effort into it. She wiped her hands on a clean towel, leaving streaks of clay all over it, grabbed her jacket, and headed outside.

As the ghostly pale foropened the door of the building into the quad, Lux was smacked in the face with sun. "Fuck!" She covered her eyes and fumbled around in her bag for her sunglasses. Putting them on, she stumbled across the dewy grass, her eyes half-open, unable to fully pay attention to where she was going.

Suddenly Lux saw a shape under her left foot--"Motherfuck!" she yelled as she managed to avoid stepping on him by taking a wide leap over him. She tucked her head as she rolled onto the earth beside him, landing on her back with a thud.

Groaning, she slowly, lazily lifted her head backward to gaze over at the body behind her. "Mmf," she mumbled, feeling too exhausted to right herself as her body became heavy and grounded into the earth. It felt really nice at that moment.

"I think I'll join you," she said sleepily, allowing her eyelids to close as she relished the sensations of the cool, soft grass beneath her and the warm, bright sun above her, her breathing slowing with each exhale.

coded by weldherwings.

fillerfillerfikandykadefillerfillerfi

Kade Foster
Shadow
Mood: Languid.
Outfit: How am I still cold?
Tags: Lux; starkravingsane starkravingsane

Kade didn’t even flinch as a foot came flying towards his face, instead blinking up at the shadowy figure who hovered above him, waiting for the pain that would come once she made contact. It didn’t come, however, and instead the figure flew over his stretched out body before landing with a thump in the grass besides him.

“Perhaps you should watch where you’re walking,” he suggested, more amused than anything. They were the first words he’d spoken in days, and he’d long been lulled to placidity in the sun. His voice came out low and grumbly, his British accent sounding odd and out of place like it always did. “The next person you trample might not be so forgiving,” Kade added with a yawn, stretching his arms above his head. He wasn’t quite sure if the stranger was listening, and he didn’t much care, either.

“Or so attractive,” he mused, a lazy grin slipping across his face. Casual flirting had always been his primary form of defense, had always served to protect him from whatever threat—real or imagined—people presented. It was hard to feel anything other than sleepy, however, laying in the soft grass in the sun, completely surrounded by the tiny purple and yellow wildflowers that grew in abundance here.

It was one of the only things Kade liked about this god forsaken place. Flowers. Not that he’d tell anyone that. Sure, they’d had flowers back home in England, but it had always been so dismal and rainy and muddy and, well...Kade had never really been able to enjoy much of anything before he’d moved to the Land of the Free.

What Americans were free from had always stumped him—they still had the same old issues everyone else did, but coming to California had offered him a different sort of freedom: an escape from his parents and the turbulent past that came with them. America didn't offer him freedom from the nightmares that had plagued him every time he slept for the last few years, or the panic attacks that struck him out of nowhere, but it was a start.

“I hope you don’t intend to fall asleep, dear stranger,” Kade grumbled, bringing the air of drama and amusement that had used to drip from him like honey forward, turning on his side and propping his head up on an elbow as he studied the girl besides him. She had fine blonde hair that lay spread out around her like a halo—a frizzy one at that—and her pale skin was covered in what appeared to be clay.

Kade took a moment to study his own paint flecked arms, before sighing and flopping back onto his back, draping a hand lazily over his eyes to block out the sun. “The campus police like to come around and kick me off the green—they think I’m a sopping drunk, which, of course, most of the time I am, but they certainly don’t need to know that,” he drawled, not sure why he was talking so much in the first place.

It felt good, though, and that scared him, more than he cared to admit.

MOOD: Hung over, but... Animal Crossing

OUTFIT: Comfy hoodie and jeans :>

basics
MENTIONS:
Nika
Nico

INT:
Tabitha Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Nah.
tl;dr
ocean lorenzo
She's an extraordinary girl...
Ocean had many stupid ideas in the past, but perhaps none were as stupid as going to that party and drinking as much as he did. He had always hated parties, but this one in particular sucked. After Nico left to comfort Nika, Ocean had to navigate the party all by himself. Just him and his drunk ass, nobody else. Which was completely fine, he just ended up leaving the party earlier than what he had originally intended. Getting to his dorm was the hard part, he lost his sense of direction multiple times and probably embarrassed himself in front of everyone on the streets, if not everyone on campus. By the time he finally got to his dorm, it was incredibly early in the morning, the time when most drunk idiots fall asleep.

The rest of what happened was a blur, but Ocean woke up a few hours later on the floor with a splitting headache... and newly dyed red hair. Completely ignoring the throbbing pain in his head, he scrolled through his phone in an attempt to find out what had happened he night before. After coming up with nothing, he frowned and stood up, his ears ringing. He sat down at the edge of his bed and continued to scroll through his phone, pleasantly surprised to see a DM from the girl he was "drooling" over at the party. Tabitha. He smiled a bit and texted a quick "hey" back, awaiting a response. One came fairly quickly, and they were soon messaging back and forth about the party and how neither of them really wanted to be there. The conversation somehow shifted to Animal Crossing, and he blushed softly when she asked him to hang out at her dorm. Trying to keep his cool, he texted back something along the lines of "sure, sounds fun," before placing his phone on the nightstand and changing into something more comfortable.

After picking up his phone and shoving it into his pocket, Ocean left his dorm with a genuine smile on his face. He shoved his hands in his pockets, completely forgetting about his headache. He was happier than usual and it showed; he walked with more of a bounce in his step. It was his first time doing something he thought was fun with an actual person in a long while. He hummed softly as he walked, Tabitha's room number practically engraved in his brain at this point. He was thinking of all the things they could do together. He knew it was stupid, but he was already catching feelings for this girl that he'd only seen once in person. Was that really how it worked? Did "love at first sight" really exist?

Ocean shook his head and continued wandering down the hallway, taking an occasional glance at the numbers on the doors. He slowed down a bit when he saw a number similar to the one Tabitha texted him. He double-checked his phone to make sure he didn't have the wrong number before moving a bit farther. He took a glance at the time on his phone. He didn't want to come off as desperate. Weird. He usually didn't particularly care about punctuality, he barely even showed up to class. He gave a soft smile as he approached his new friend's dorm, taking a moment to calm himself down before giving a soft knock.

code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back