• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University! Home of the Hawks! (Interest Check)

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...

• moment's silence

"they say college makes or breaks a person, and I don’t intend on letting it break me"

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Mcchicken sauce... I remember you..
Also I’m interested! Can I join the discord server later tho? My computer is broken.
also, dirt dirt would you be interested?

Mcchicken sauce... I remember you..
Also I’m interested! Can I join the discord server later tho? My computer is broken.
also, dirt dirt would you be interested?
oooh yay! And yes, McChicken sauce. Join the Discord whenever you are able < 3

Hi guys! I was a dummy and forgot to put some things in the main interest check post!!

1. This will be an advanced RP (meaning each post should be at least two well formulated paragraphs. More would be appreciated!

2. All CS’s must be accepted before you post in character

3. Uhhh....that’s it for now, I think.

Howdy all! The character sheet thread is now posted!! The link is in my first post but I will also put it here:

Thanks! I'm currently at work but can get started on character sheets and likely just won't have them posted till later/tomorrow

Let me just bumpity bump this. For anyone who’s said they’re interested and hasn’t joined the Discord yet, I’d highly suggest you do!! Mwah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back